All hotels in Blue Springs, Missouri, United States of America
701 Nw South Outer Rd, Blue Springs, MO, 64015, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Rather comfortable
    Ordinary pool
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
    Clean
"Friendly Staff"
Staff was very friendly. Plenty of food for hot breakfast.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
MARY
"Great hotel/convenient location"
We had a very nice stay at this Quality Inn. The beds were extremely comfortable. It was very convenient as my son was competing in a rock climbing competition and the gym where the competition was held was right next door so we could simply walk over there. Great staff!
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Maureen
"Travelling with a dog and 2 kids..everything super"
Staff was very accommodating and made the kids and dog most welcomed. Hot breakfast was also great and rooms very comfortable. Could not have been a nicer stay.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Otto and Sharon B.
"A nice stay"
Newly remodeled rooms and entry with a salt water pool and hot tub makes for a clean, relaxing overnight.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Looks can be deceptive"
The outside of the hotel could use some work, and it's a busy traffic area. But inside it is claen and updated. Bed was very comfortable. Nice amenities. Super friendly owner.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Quick Weekend"
This was a nice and inexpensive place to stay. The area was great but pretty far from downtown KC. If you don't mind driving into town then this place is great for you.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Luis
"Motel Employees"
Motel General Manager was very helpful. Housekeeping was very accommodating to the point of leaving a tip. Some of the remodeling needed to be finished. Paper products needed to be a little nicer. The bedding was clean, and wonderful!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
janny
"Excellent stay, would recommend and book again"
Stayed here for 3 nights and was impressed with the interior design of the lobby and room. Bathroom was not remodeled and small, but clean. Staff was friendly and checkin was quick and easy. Area has all restaurants and shops. Would definitely stay here again. It was probably the best Quality I've ever stayed in.
3 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
"Dont stay here with family."
It was just dirty and the shower/faucet/air conditioner hardly worked. This place is fine if you dont care where you stay.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Greg
"Exactly what I expected/hoped for"
This was exactly what I expected/hoped for. I needed a place to sleep while traveling on 70. It's a convenient location relative to the highway, and there's a Denny's in the same parking lot. The room was newish, and clean with comfortable beds. The staff was nice and wi fi worked well. Overall the hotel is on the nicer end of the roadside hotels in this price range.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great customer service"
Both desk clerks were amazing, saw one running desk opening the pool and running breakfast. My room was ok missing towel bar, room smelled really humid, not well kept up.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Quality at Quality Inn"
Beds were very comfortable. Hot breakfast was good. Front desk staff were friendly. Nice stay, good price.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
D. Pierce
"A good night's stay"
This hotel was conveniently off the highway, immaculately clean and the room was large and the bed comfy.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Quality Inn"
Room was ok for the price. Service left much to be desired. One day our room was not cleaned until 4pm. We requested manager e informed. Manager became irate, and cleaned the room himself, making us feel like we were bad guys. Pool is very small. Breakfast in morning not very good.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2014
"Nice hotel and comfortable beds."
It was a nice hotel. We stayed on 1st floor which appeared to be non-smoking, which was perfect for me and my family. However, ice machines only located on 2nd and 3rd floors. 2nd floor ice machine was not working at the time so I had to go to the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor was so smoky that I had to hold my nose to walk through the hallway.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Sunshine
"old hotel"
Breakfast was great. Room needed work...an outlet didn't work, door stopper was punched into wall, extra sink in room would not drain, bathtub drain would not close. Not a great neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"Room not clean."
I probably should just copy the email I wrote to the hotel manager. Room had a 1/2 inch of dust on every piece of furniture. The phone was absolutely GRIMEY. The sheets on one queen bed had large yellow stains on them (urine?) and the sheets on both beds were worn thin and threadbare. Room smelled musty. Shower not cleaned well.....still long dark hair near the drain. Floor not vacuumed well. We did not stay long. We inspected the room and then went next door to the Hampton Inn and got a room there. I figured I would just have to lose my money but the manager of the Quality Inn was nice enough to at least cancel the reservation so Expedia would refund my money. I probably won't stay at a Quality Inn after this experience. There are plenty of other mid-priced hotels out there where the management makes sure the rooms are kept clean. Also, on a 90 degree day: there was NO air running in the lobby. Very uninviting considering the pool is placed front as you walk in.....you get no cool air but the heat and moisture of the pool area. It feels like you are checking in to a public pool...not a hotel. I have never written a lousy hotel review before. It has to be pretty bad for me to write in.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Last stop before home"
We were on our way home from vacation and this hotel was not necessarily booked for comfort or appeal just convenience. Expect noise from nearby interstate. Hotel had been remodeled and was visually appealing, but had a funky smell.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel, nice clean and comfortable, breakfast was great except for the eggs...uugh
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"OK for a night stay."
Maria at front desk was so very helpful and nice. The hotel is a little below the standard of a Quality Inn. But the price was not bad and it was not disgusting. Highway noise could be heard through window. So much so I thought the window was open. But the fan on the AC had a setting to stay on which was helpful in covering noise.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
TravelTime
"I wouldn't recommend this hotel."
On the plus side, the beds were comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. On the down side the hot tub smelled like something was growing in the jets, the fitted sheets did not fit the beds, and even with all the lights on the room was very poorly lit.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
H.R.S.
"Very comfortable stay"
I have stayed here before, and will continue to select this hotel whenever I am in the area. The rooms are consistently clean and the staff always courteous. I travel a lot for business, and the beds at this hotel are the most comfortable I have ever had on any trip.
3 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Comfort and close"
Getting from HWY7 to the desk seemed a little bit warped but it did have very easy access via the Denny's parking lot shared entrance (round the side). Awesome price. The desk clerk was very good and the room was very nice and very clean. Nice lil pool and a nice gentle hot tub (shared indoor room). Breakfast was tasty and well tended. Very comfortable and good speed access for internet. Only item of improvement would be in the parking lot. great facilities except for the exit/rough concrete breaks and potholes. My stay was 5 Stars but the ride... lol.
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
T Roberts
"ok motel"
price was good ,requested close to elevator due to wires bad knees/ was placed on 2nd floor as far away from elevator as possible .Breakfast was ok/ probably would not stay here again
2 night trip May 10, 2014
kt
"Nice for convenience to I70"
Only one demerit for this Quality and that was we only found one small trash can and it was in the bathroom. Nothing by the desk or sleeping area. Not convenient to keep looking for a place to put the trash. I'm sure this was an oversight and would have been corrected if I had requested another trash can. Breakfast was nice.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Mayetta Mary
everyone was very nice...even gave us a little extra time before checkout.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
"Stop over on road trip"
Just spent 1 night during cross country road trip. Easy access from Interstate 70. Rooms pretty up to date. Still have wall heater/ac, which disturb my sleep if they have to run at night. Room clean & bed/pillows comfortable.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Not the cleanest"
The room was decorated nicely but bathroom floor hadn't been swept. Several pieces of paper under the sink. Both sides of the bathroom door had "white stuff" in addition to paint splatters on it. I easily wiped some of the "white stuff" off the door. The heat lamp in the ceiling was just an open hole. The lighting in the whole room was horrible - very dark. Dirt around the edges of the walls where it hadn't been vacuumed. Front of the microwave was dirty. That having been said, the bed looked clean and it was comfortable. From the outside, screens hanging off the windows or ripped. When I checked out I mentioned to the clerk but he didn't seem to be concerned. He acknowledged there were paint splatters on the door but that was about it. If we were going to spend any amount of time in the room I would have requested another room or tried to get my money back and use another hotel.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Overall good"
Overall good
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Very comfortable"
I travel frequently for work, and the beds at this hotel are the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The hotel is also exceptionally clean, and the staff is very friendly and professional. Top-notch stay in absolutely every way. If you are looking to stay in the Kansas City area, definitely look here. I will certainly return to this hotel every time! This was a very wonderful and restful stay.
8 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
"business traveler"
nothing to write arrived late and left early for a meeting.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Very Friendly Staff!"
Had a pleasant experience. Every one was very nice and friendly. Just wish the pool was open until midnight as the activities that we had in the area lasted almost until 9 PM if not later and we was not able to enjoy the pool or the hot tub.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
The Rooms are so spacious, I am impressed how the whole motel is updated. I will stay again when we have another softball tournament. Oh the breakfast was a hot meal with the choice of cold as well.
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Room was very clean and comfortable. Servcie was excellent.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Don
"Hotel fine, walls a little thin"
The hotel was fine, good location for us. Good breakfast, enjoyed pool and hot tub. Our only complaint was that the wall were a little thin. children were in close by room and we could hear them.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Jean
"What can you get on a budget!!"
Booked thru hotels ,com and got a king room for 2 ppl for a liyyle over half that. We have paid over $100 for less many times. We requested a ground floor near the pool and got room 104!!!!!!!! 3 doors down from the pool and 4 from the business center. The lobby with breakfast nook was less than 50 feet away. The hotel was compact 3 story with clean roomy rooms.Less than one min off I70 Really no need for a suite for us. Quiet neighborhood with free breakfast that was above average.The manager was top of the line and we will stay there again!!!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
stan
"I have stayed here a few times!"
Have stayed here a few times. Staff is always friendly and rooms always clean! Location is easy to find and always felt safe! Will return again!
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice hotel for business trip. Clean and economical"
Nice experience the room was clean and staff was accommodating.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Thin Walls"
Very thin walls... and staff that doesn't care to help keep a quite environment.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Overall it was ok, but I think overpriced for what you get. The rooms are very dark and have no overhead lighting and not enough lamps or floor lamps to brighten it up. We had to take the lampshade off to be able to see well enough to play cards. The chlorine in the pool and hot tub were overwhelming and we ended up not staying very long because our eyes hurt just sitting in the hot tub. The breakfast in the morning was very good.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
"Visited family in Blue Springs."
Clean and comfortable. My grandson and I used the pool and had a good time.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Don
"Just right"
Just right
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"Very helpful staff"
This was just an overnight stay for us but very pleasant. Room was comfortable, quiet, Internet was very good. Breakfast was nice, with a good variety. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Sue
"NICE QUALITY GOOD PRICE"
OVERALL WAS PLEASED WITH ROOM WITHOUT SPENDING ALOT, NICE PLAY TO STAY
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"nice place to stay"
The hotel was fine, but finding our way around in the dark, in a strange place was difficult. We were mice in a maze. Otherwise, the hotel and staff were great.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"good safe location"
Clean rooms, helpful staff, good breakfast , good safe location, excellent stay for the money.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
ok for what I needed.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"OK place to stay for me"
Just used the room for two nights... very comfortable. Nice TV and microwave. Totally redecorated motel since the last time I stayed. Only minor points were age and condition of fixtures in bath... neither bad nor good, but okay. Fine enough breakfast. Plenty of coffee 24/7. Best of all... no odors in room or hall... the nemesis of most motels/hotels. Good placed for price. Good Wifi from room. No complaints. Nice staff.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Alec H
"NICE HOTEL"
WAS VISITING FRIEND IN THE AREA OF KANSAS CITY DID NOT WANTED TO SPEND TOO MUCH ON A HOTEL. READ ALL REVIEW ON EXPEDIA AND MANY HOTEL HAD BAD REVIEWS. SAW THE HOTEL QUALITY INN IN BLUESPRING MO AND TOOK A CHANCE. BOOK IT FOR TWO NIGHTS. THE ROOM WERE CLEAN THE BED WAS SOFT THE HOTEL WAS CLEAN AND THEY TAKE GREAT CARE OF THIS PLACES. BREAKFAST WAS HOT AND THEY HAD A LOT TOO OFFER. A SMALL INDOOR POOL DID NOT USE ,WOULD GO BACK AGAIN. CHECK THIS PLACE OUT RIGHT OFF THE FREEWAY.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Close to BMX Track"
I was very please with the Breakfast! Many options. Pool was small but we still had fun. Hotel was clean and staff very friendly. We will definately stay again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013