All hotels in Pendleton, Oregon, United States of America
304 Se Nye Ave, Pendleton, OR, 97801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Red lion Pendleton"
Pool not operable food not good service ok not great asked to have a reduced rate due to pool closure they declined. Started cleaning room before we checked out and put personals in hall. Check out was noon and we went to get breakfast and return to use bathroom and gather personal items we checked out about 10:30 am Probable not return to that hotel
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pendleton
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I apologize for the issues you had while stay with us, as that is not what we expect our guest experience to be. I would also like to apologize for the pool being closed as well. I am happy to hear that our staff was friendly and were able to respond to your complaints in a timely manner. Thank you very much for your feedback, we will most certainly look into your issue with our housekeeping department. We look forward to providing you excellent service as a valued guest.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Bed Bugs!"
We found bugs in our bed and our bathroom (And not common household type bugs either like spiders or ants - these bugs were really gross!) The hotel desk clerk did not give us a refund for the room and had an arrogant attitude when I told her about it. Will never stay at a Red Lion Hotel again!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
The Pool was down which was very dissapointing
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Knute
"Would not stay here again for multiple reasons"
The stay at this hotel was very disappointing for our family. First, the advertised walk-in rate was $30 less than what we prepaid online. The customer service when I arrived to check in and when I checked out was relatively poor. For example, without going into too much detail, I would suggest that employees take personal phone calls where conversations get heated somewhere other than the front desk. Had I not prepaid, that is when I would have walked back out to find another hotel. Then I noticed a sign at the front desk that said the pool was closed. That was my only reason for booking this hotel so that we could swim with our kids that evening. Hallway carpets were stained terribly, side entrance vestibules had debris, spider webs, leaves, and stains in carpet (the first 20 minutes left us with a terrible first impression). They did not leave us any shampoo or soap in our room, not sure if that was a mistake or if nobody gets soap and shampoo unless requested. Then there was a bug in our bathtub upon arrival. Otherwise, the rooms themselves were bigger than normal and clean. Two sinks in restroom. The pool looks like it would have been nice (if open). The view of the valley to the south is beautiful, although we had a view of the parking lot instead. No free breakfast here. Overall, we were dissatisfied from start to finish. Suggestion to hotel management: Improve first impressions with cleanliness in entrances, hallways, elevators, etc. and improve customer service.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pendleton
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for any unprofessionalism that you witnessed by our staff at check in. I would like to truly apologize for the condition of the hotel and that your room did not have the proper toiletries. We certainly understand why that would have an effect on the quality of your stay and I would like to assure you that this will be addressed accordingly. We strive to provide all our guests with the high quality of service that we maintain throughout all of our hotels. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to better serve you on your next visit. Kind Regards
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Very nice and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"RedLion Hotel"
Hotel showing its age. Needs some updating. Staff courteous & helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Sha
"Stay Report"
Air conditioner broke. Not enough towels. Ice maker broke. Good location.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Gail
"Nice motel with peaceful view"
We like it, Red Lions have held their value and quality.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Jim Petersen
"OK place"
Not a bad place. This is also a conference center and during my stay there was not a conference going on and the place was quiet. I can imagine it can be quite different when there is a conference happening. The room was surprisingly large (15 x 20). Our room overlooked the hills to the west of Pendleton on the 2nd floor with a balcony. There was a desk (on wheels) with usual desk chair, a credenza and TV, easy chair, two queen beds with night stand between and 2 luggage racks for placing you luggage placing your luggage other than on the bed. There was the bath with Shower/Tub, toilet and small vanity and sink, plus the ante-room which had a larger vanity and sink. The beds are firm and comfortable but with small pillows – not standard size. The bed linens are typical. The towels in the bath are larger than standard, but not a bath sheet, they were full, but scratchy.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
tr6flyer
Stay was great but the front desk was not very friendly!
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Eat there, don't stay"
Reception was slow even though I was the only one at check-in. I asked for a view room and was told that would be an extra $10 even though the hotel was less than half booked. After observing the dirty carpet and general air of neglect, I found a better hotel down the street but returned to the Red Lion lounge for wine and their fabulous view. The Red Lion here used to be top notch but there's no reason to stay here when nicer accommodations are in the same location. Try the lounge though.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Great location right off the FWY, clean room. Service was a bit slow in the restaurant and the check in staff did not seem to communicate with each other. And the pool opened an hour late, which cut off an hour of our kiddos swim time. But everyone was really friendly and the room was clean!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Convenient"
The people at the front desk at midnight went out of their way to make our stay the best possible. Our needs were their concerns even though it was late at night.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Carole
"Clean & Convenient"
This hotel was clean and convenient to the event I was attending.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Nice view!"
My first impression of the hotel was not pleasing, because I did not like the customer service from the desk clerks. They were not friendly and they have a dry personality. Once I moved past that point, I did not have to see them again, so it turned out good. I stayed in a room with the view towards the country and it was really nice. The lounge was decent too, but it closed early.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
The only problem we had was that of the check in process. We arrived early and the front desk person was nice enough but had an abrasive personality, maybe not the best choice for the first person people encounter at Red Lion. She was absolutely adamant about not checking in before three o'clock. We had been on the road for several hours and were tired and wanted to just check in and relax. As it was we had two hours to kill before we were allowed in. She was nice enough to make some suggestions of places to go. When we returned we found the front desk in complete chaos. She had people lined up and seemed to be extremely frustrated. You may want rethink your front desk staff.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Marsha
Very impressed. From the outside the hotel looks old and outdated which may scare potential customers away. Inside however is very well kept and clean.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
It was just ok. The first time we stayed was much better. Our room smelled like cig smoke, after signing a long form about NOT smoking in the room (we do not smoke). It's a $300.00 charge if you do smoke in the room so had to contact front desk. There was a food tray on the floor in front of room next to ours, it was still there the next day when we left. The hall seemed not as clean as last time. At check out the front desk person was rude.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Nice hotel with great amenities and view"
Very comfortable room. Nice facility with refrigerator and microwave and beautiful room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Great place"
Nice, large rooms and bathrooms. Helpful staff. We will be back!
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"couldn't get a king room without a $10 upgrade fee"
software at expediia duplicated the room and had to spend a long time on the phone waiting to get a cancellation. Software has a bug this to happen, at finalizing the billing process an error occurred so tried it on my wife's computer and was successful. I never got a completion message so had assumed that i didn't go through. Even checked my email to see if it had gone through but no email was received until the second room reservation was made.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Good price"
We just needed an inexpensive place to stay while passing through. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. Quiet area, close to freeway and gas stations. No free breakfast, though.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Hotel is OK but the value is not there."
We paid top dollar for a motel that is good enough but not great. There is no breakfast which adds to the lack of value.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"AIR CONDITIONING"
The air conditioner was not working on a very warm evening. The management did give us two free breakfasts as a result which made for a reasonable outcome.
Other trip May 27, 2014
I enjoyed my stay the staff was friendly especially Erin on the front desk
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Allen
Everything was fine. Recommend the hotel
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"solid"
Convenient location-
2 night trip May 5, 2014
"Great stop near the freeway"
Overall, I had a great stay here. The room was huge and the view is very nice. Clean but obviously older. No complaints.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Nice hotel with easy access to most everything."
We were out and about most of the time we were in the area, but the hotel was a clean and quiet place to come back to each evening. We stayed two nights.
Other trip May 6, 2014
Brenda
"Pendleton Red Lion"
I found it very easy to find. The room was clean and comfortable. I had dogs with me, and found it disappointing that other people had not been very diligent about picking up after their pets as the hotel provides everything you need and makes it very simple. The view in the back is beautiful, and has large grassy area for walking.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Cindi Christman
"Good location and comfortable"
Good location just off freeway and close to town. Great view of the rolling wheat fields to the south. Reasonable price and good staff.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
the room was pleasant. Nothing exceptional just what you would expect from a three star hotel.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"was very satisfied with our stay"
We were very happy with our stay. Our room was a nice size and the service was nice too, they provided a crib for our little girl. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
sarah
"Comfortable beds, nice restaurant, easy access"
We enjoyed the comfortable beds each night, liked the breakfast because it was quick, and the food was fresh. The hotel was easy to find and easy access off I-84 and back on the next morning.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
"Beautiful hotel"
Everything about this hotel is great. The rooms were super and the view from the hotel and the wonderful restaurant is spectacular. We had dinner and it was delicious.Will stay there again when we come to Pendleton. Thank You.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Nice, clean, comfortable room."
It is a little dated but it was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"When visiting Pendleton."
Nice view of valley. Quiet location. Prime rib dinner was reasonably priced.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Mattresses are too soft. Otherwise a nice stay.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Convenient to home of relatives whom I was visitin"
My stay was very comfortable and quiet. I'm surprised that a continental breakfast is not included especially with the local competition including breakfast with the room rate.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Pleasant retreat on a long trip"
A traveler always knows what to expect when staying at a Red Lion, and this one did not disappoint. It's an older hotel, and there are a lot of small-town aspects to it, but the room was comfortable and pretty clean. I would say that it is a good value, even though it is much more expensive than staying at surrounding properties. I recommend it, especially for families.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Peter Jensen
I did not see any advertisements about the $4.90 all you can eat buffet. I missed out on it my first morning, but stumbled on it in my second morning.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great for pets"
We have a large dog so it's hard to travel but this hotel made it really easy. The room was clean and I didn't see any evidence if previous dogs. It was also very quiet.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Was very satisfied with the room. The view was spectacular. If the occasion arises again I definitely would stay at your hotel. The food was also very good and our waitress was the best.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
Donald Justice
"very close to the wildhhorse casino"
Check in staff was very helpful and curiosity but check out staff and server in restaurant were less than friendly.they did not seem to care about customer service.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Cammie
Clean, comfortable, quiet with restaurant and lounge. Rooms are spacious and clean!
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Very nice and clean. Great to have the restaurant and bar.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2014
R&L
"Great Peolple!"
I stay here often for business and each time I enjoy the terrific service and friendly staff. Everyone is helpful and kind and apologietic if there are any problems, which they fix immediately. Very pleasant and relaxing stay.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Dated"
The hotel desperately needs to be updated inside and out. It still has the same smell from years ago when I stayed at a Red Lion elsewhere. However, it did have a decent room layout but stayed very cold with having a large slider door losing heat. I had to choose between being cold or a very loud heater. It doesn't have the modern conveniences of a morning breakfast like other hotels. A restaurant is present if you desire. I probably will choose a more up-to-date hotel for future business trips.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"It was great for what we needed it for."
We only needed a night, it was great for what we needed it for.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Fairly priced adequate hotel."
Rooms are good sized and clean. Furniture good but getting older. Beds are OK but not top of line. Breakfast not free. Hotel clerk was helpful in giving directions to local businesses.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014