All hotels in Medford, Oregon, United States of America
200 N Riverside Ave, Medford, OR, 97501, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

I had a wonderful stay. I was bringing back a puppy so we stayed in a dog friendly room. Still very clean but an older carpet. The staff was helpful, and the full sized breakfast that comes with the room was delicious. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2015
Sandra
a quick overnight on my way to exchange grandchildren; it was a very hot day so did not use the pool; seemed about $30 overpriced compared to other places i have stayed and the size of the room. Did serve the purpose for a nights rest.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
laura
"Inn at the Commons - nice from far, far from nice"
The hotel was fine for one night.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Loved the hotel!"
Beautiful, comfortable room, loved the deck over the river.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"disapointed"
the stay was fine but I was concerned about my vehicle all night. The picture in the on line photo of the main desk is misleading to the condition of the hotel itself.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
james
"Nice surprise just off the freeway"
A pleasant surprise. Room was above average for an overnight freeway motel. A place where you can take your shoes off and walk on the carpet. Nice pool to cool off after a day of driving. Staff was friendly, informative and accommodating. Breakfast also above average with hot breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese, etc. Right next to the freeway, but quiet once you were in your room.
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"noisy freeway lodging"
a good sleep
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great stay en route from CA to SEA"
I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. Staff were friendly, free breakfast was well stocked, rooms were clean and newly remodeled. Hotel exterior has a cheerful retro modern paint job.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Christine
"Favorite Medford hotel"
We always stayed there when it was red lion now it is much cleaner it is absolutely our favorite Medford hotel
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Christy
"Reasonably priced motel in downtown Medford"
friendly motel with great breakfast clean comfortable room with balcolny nice pool with plenty of seats, no safe in room or safety deposit at reception restaurant pricey and closed too early.
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, reasonably priced"
extrmeley comfortable rooms, clean. Had a large balcony, microwave, fridge, and coffee pot. My room backed up to a creek with a running path so I had a nice view and a nice palace to walk my dog. The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Sara
"In town for a show."
Went to see Night Train to Memphis at the Craterian.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Terry
"Great place to stay in downtown Medford"
Room was nice, updated and clean. Excellent service and beautiful restaurant with great menu! Also complimentary taxi service! Location is great too, right next to walking/biking trail and charming downtown Medford.
3 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Great Place!"
Pleasantly surprised! We showed up really early for a conference. The staff let us check in early. Upgraded us. The lobby and rooms have been remodeled and everything was very clean and new-feeling. Service was excellent. They allowed a late check out, very flexible. We expected less with the price we were paying, and were very pleasantly surprised! We'll definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Kimberly
"Inn at the Commons - Medford,OR"
If you can get past the hideous shade of green that they have painted on part of the exterior, this is actually a pretty nice place to stay. It is located in what appears to be the older part of Medford. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and much larger than most motels that I have used. There was a deck on the back side of the room that overlooked a creek that runs behind the hotel. There is a restaurant/lounge that is part of the motel that they use for the complimentary breakfast. The breakfast did not offer a lot of healthy items, but they did have an egg/cheese/sausage dish that was quite tasty. If you would like to stay somewhere other than the usual chains, I recommend that you check this place out.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Very Nice"
Excellent staff, clean rooms, good continental breakfast in the morning. Will stay again next time in Medford.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
phillip
"Surprisingly nice!"
Hotel was immaculate. The bed super comfortable, much nicer than a 5 star bed.
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Hotel conditions do not match with pics on website"
It looks like a motel, so how does the 3 star rating come from? The bed is too soft, it really hurt my back. The room also has a strange smell.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"We keep staying here"
We spend the night here every time we travel through Medford. It does not disappoint.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Cactopus
"Beds comfortable I would stay here again"
Very comfortable. Restaurant has great food. Staff excellent.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Avis
"shower"
The bathroom fan did not work.....got very hot while taking a shower
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"If you have to stop in town. it's a great spot!"
One nighter while on the road. It served its purpose close to most bars and restaurants in the area. Nice staff.
1 night trip May 11, 2015
"Not the best location"
We didn't realize our room would back up to a freeway but also a public park. We heard people talking late night and early morning... Kinda sketchy area. The hotel was obviously older but had been renovated in the last ten years or so. The actual room was clean and decently comfortable.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Top Drawer Place!"
Great as always, we'll be back!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Terence
"Decent Stay in Downtown Medford"
I was on a business trip to Southern Oregon and the place I had booked was very scary. I looked for other options and found the Inn at the Commons. It is not as nice as the pictures suggest. The lobby is remodeled and much fancier than the rest of the facility. The room was clean and comfortable with a nice little balcony. The room was quiet even though I-5 runs directly behind the facility. I suspect that the rooms in the back of the property might not be so quiet as they are virtually ON the interstate. There is quite a bit of construction happening at this time but I suspect this will be a nice place once it's finished.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
Lee
"Hard to find but worth the effort."
The hotel wasn't very easy to find. It wasn't in the best of neighborhoods but there was rebuilding in the area. Outside of the hotel didn't look the good but the rooms were great, the breakfast was good and service at the front desk was good. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
"panties"
Found a dirty panties under the seat. which i mistakenly thought was my socks.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice room"
Nice room. We are returning to the area and going to stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Red Robbin"
Nice room, nice amenities, good breakfast in the morning but the hot egg dish a bit on the cool side. One stern oon the middle of the pan is not enough.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Passing through"
Was a good stay after a long day of driving. .................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip May 6, 2015
MG
"Not bad"
It's better than we expected. Good service and clean rooms.
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Yongtao
Enjoyed our stay here each time. The front desk service was wonderful. The beds are very comfortable!
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"A nice stay"
It was my 4th stay here. It is a good price for a comfortable room.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good Value for the $$$."
Perfectly adequate, included free breakfast was very good, though they did run out of coffee on a Sunday morning (?).
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Murray
"Clean"
The registration area is very updated and nice. The free continal breakfast was ok, the same thing everyday. Not a lot of varity. The outside has the 50s look but insde was all updated and very nice.
4 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Good stay for the price"
Love the amenities available here. Great location and restaurant.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
I was just traveling through when I stayed at the Inn at the Commons. It was just what I needed and I was very satisfied. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. The shower head was a little strange but that's the only thing I didn't like. The room had a microwave, coffee maker and decent sized refrigerator. The breakfast was good and the staff were friendly.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Hotel under I5"
I stayed at this hotel during a business trip. We arrived in the evening and the staff was very accommodating. Unfortunately, the hotel was difficult to get to off I5, the rooms were facing the underside of the freeway and a very dirty stream, there were bugs in the rooms, the showers were not functioning properly and it was very loud. Not a pleasant experience.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Convenient to freeways, comfortable and clean"
I would return to Inn at the Commons on my next visit to Medford.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
EK
"cold shower"
We had a great view of the river behind our room with a small deck. Beds comfortable. Ended up with an ice cold shower when the maids started the washing machines. They tried to solve it by allowing us to finish showering in another room. Engineering came also, but the problem is that they use the same water heater for laundry services as the rooms.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Surprised by this Hotel"
Hotel is in the middle of being redecorated. The interior of the Hotel and Rooms were very clean, great colors. It may be a small thing to most, but for us in a so so water pressure area, the shower in our room was the greatest! Great service overall, we only wish the Staff would smile more and be more upbeat, we felt like we were bothering the staff when asking for assistance. We will book again when we travel to visit family this summer.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Terence
"Comfy Cozy"
The rooms are very nice & comfortable. Great bedding. The exterior of the building needs some work & I prefer interior corridors.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
MARCIA
"Very good stay but deceptive advertisement."
Regretfully, the hotel fails to inform customers that they impose an additional $10 to the cost as a damage deposit and to insure the transaction with the credit card goes thru. I have never been in a hotel where this occurs. When I called to clarify they informed me I had to wait a few days before the $10 are dropped off from the bill. Rest assured that I will follow up on this. This is poor customer service and deceptive advertisement.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Convenient road hotel"
Stayed here as a quick stop in our way up north and we were very happy with it. Clean, inexpensive, breakfast buffet made it a great decision.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
bc
"Clean and Comfortable"
We stayed at this hotel as a 1-night stopover on our way further south. The staff was very courteous and helpful, the room was in great shape and the breakfast was better than most I've had at similar establishments.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Wonderful time away"
It was a nice time out to attend a seminar. Everyone we came in contact with was amazing... friendly and helpful. Looking forward to coming back again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2015
Carolin
"Quick trip"
Our only complaint was the shower head did not work well at all. Everything else was good.
2 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
Shannon
"Nice comfy motel"
I stayed two very quiet and very comfortable nights , I will stay here again
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
ces
"Nice!"
Clean, felt safe. Was not expecting it to be quite this nice. Within walking distance to nice dinner house.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Short, comfortable stay in Medford"
Check in was nice, the staff were friendly, and the room was great. The bed was very nice - fresh linens and a comfortable mattress. For the price, this was a really great deal! Totally got my money's worth! If I were staying longer and had more money to spend, then I may have chosen a different location that had more amenities, but when you're just staying in town for the night it's a very nice package.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015