All hotels in Bend, Oregon, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Good internet service
    Great room
"Will Stay There Again!"
From the outside it looks like any other older Motel, but they have done a great job with remodeling, and the rooms, top notch. The hotel staff were awesome too, and the full breakfast... waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, bacon, cereal, bacon, potatoes, bacon, juices, etc. Oh, did I mention they even served bacon?
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2016
Coffee pot had old coffee still in pot.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2016
"Great Breakfast."
Great attention to food choices. This hotel is removing the carpeting in the rooms and replacing it with vinyl plank-style flooring. The staff was very helpful and courteous in answering our questions about the area.
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
Dennis
"Good value, nice location"
Black Bear Diner next door. Room had laminate floors, which was unusual, but fine.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2016
Ayren
We love this hotel, we always sTay herr. Reasonably priced, easy to find. Great food close by. The room was large and comfy for our family of 4. Breakfast is legit! And you can purchase local wine and craft beer in the lobby. For a family on a budget it's a great fit!
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
"Warm, welcoming accommodation"
VERY NICE continental breakfast. A bit noisy the first night. Front desk persons were very accommodating. Would stay again if in the area.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2016
I like the lobby, with the coffee,tea,water and fresh fruit. The morning breakfast buffet is good and convenient,you can stay or take it to your room. The staff is friendly, they say hello every day.
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2016
Henry
"Good place to land after long work days..."
Short stay for business. Location was convenient; close to downtown and right off a main commute route. Yes, it's a little older BUT rooms are comfortable and clean - pillows were great. Aside from a little plumbing noise when the guys next door showered in the morning, it was all good.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2016
"On our way through"
The bed is super comfortable and room was clean and spacious. We sleep with the fan on and could hear no outside noise. When the fan was off you can hear the hwy noise and elevator. The breakfast was standard but good. Overall I would stay there again. Very pet friendly with free dog treats and lint roller.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Maurene
"Comfortable stay"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay.The staff was great. Breakfast was outstanding,we would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2016
Harrindra
"Weekend Ski Getaway"
We went to Bend to ski Batchelor, and see family. We love Bend, and don't get over there often enough. The hotel was located perfectly for us, and we were thrilled to have a substantial buffet breakfast. Staff was very friendly, great experience.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
Kathryn
Overall very good. Only a one night stay. Desk staff was excellent!
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
Jeri
"Nice stay in Bend."
Just one night. Excellent bargain and very clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
"Great overnight stay"
This was a half way point for our trip (driving) from California to Idaho. It was very nice to find out that the hotel room was comfortable and staff very accommodating when we had just drove 8 1/2hrs. The room was nice. Our only wish was that we were in a queen bed instead of two double beds.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Bend
Dear Jadeen, Thank you for staying with us on your way to Idaho and taking the time to post a review. I appreciate the kind words about my staff and glad you had a "great overnight stay." We do have rooms with two queen beds as well as rooms with single king beds. It is possible that we were sold out of that room type. Next time you make your way halfway home, stop in again and ask for the room with double queens. We look forward to your return. Kindest regards, Melizza Inocencio - General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Jadeen
"Maid service questionable"
Room very poorly serviced. Not all towels picked up, coffee not replaced, counters not wiped.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Bend
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying with us and my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you experienced regarding housekeeping and service for your room. I will share your comments with my HK Manager and his staff and we will take corrective action. Your feedback in appreciated as we want to continually improve our overall guest services. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to earn your loyalty to our hotel. Kindest regards, Melizza Inocencio - General Manager
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
"Ok hotel"
This is not a typical Red Lion; it was an ok room but needs to be in the $50 range and not the $90 one. Looks as if the corporation bought an older hotel and slapped their name on it.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
Josh
"Good business trip hotel"
We were in town for work and this location was convenient to everything we needed to get to. The room was large and very clean. Bed was relatively comfortable. I rated it overall a "4" because for it's price, it's a good value and nice hotel (it's not a 4 star hotel). The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good for a free continental breakfast. The biggest negative for us was the noise from carts and bags rolling in the outside corridor. We were in a good corner location and didn't hear noise from other guests, but noise from the road and the corridor was fairly loud.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
"Convenient"
Convenient location to downtown attractions, and easy on and off Highway 97 going north or so. Not all Red Lion's are the same, and this property tends to the lower-middle end of the brand.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Great!"
Bend experienced an early snow fall so we were not able to do much. However, the drive across Oregon was beautiful although the compressed snow on the roadways was a tad stressful.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Raymond
"Not Happy!"
Hotel was ok, but what really rubbed me the wrong way is they asked for a visa card, they never told me they were putting a $40 hold on it in case of damage. When I noticed the hold on my card and called, I mentioned I would have appreciated a heads up. The charge did disappear from my visa. I have never before been asked for a card at the hotel when I booked threw Hotels.com.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Karon
"Business only"
Room on the upper scale of okay and I'd stay there again at the price.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Norm
"best stay ever ##!!!"
Outstanding !!!
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
leslie
They close the hot tub to early
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Family road trip."
Our stay was ok. Room was clean but not all in working order. WIFI did not work and front desk was little help. The morning breakfast was great, the staff in this area were friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
Cathy J
"Nice hotel close to family."
I brought my mother to the hotel because it was close to family. We got there early and the hotel clerk let us check in. My mom and I drove 3 & 1/2 hours and it took a toll on my mother. She was quite tired and needed a rest before visiting. It helped her refresh and relax before family time. The room was nice and warm when we got there which was nice. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was a nice surprise. I was expecting simple bagels and fruit. It was great to see a full breakfast available. My mom and I enjoyed our stay very much.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Always seem to get the same rooms"
I like the hotel and almost always stay there when in Bend, but I also always get one of two rooms. I see some remodeling has been done but I have never gotten an updated room after approximately 15 separate trips. It may be that hotels.com reservations are limited to a couple of rooms. It would be nice to get a different room once in a while.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
"nice"
Breakfast was: eggs bacon and sausage, waffles, fruit, bagels etc. Our room was nice. Great value for what wenpaid!
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
jamie
"Disapointed for a red lion"
The room reeked of stale cigarettes and the bedding though free of stains had several questionable black hairs scattered on top. The mattress sagged enough to be uncomfortable no matter the position. For the money and the reputation it is a hotel to avoid. When I was checking out the woman behind me was shocked by the mold in the corners, dust, cracking paint and disrepair and all that before she even saw her room.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
C S
"Great place"
Friendly, welcoming staff and comfortable rooms!
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Whitney
"Very nice and helpful night front desk staff."
We booked a room for Saturday night via expedia.com for 5 persons, of course we paid extra, which shown picture as 2 queen beds and a couch. Once we got the room, there's no couch and not enough towels and bath set for 5. We didn't expect that one of us had to sleep on the floor. We came back to talk with the front desk staff, he told us that's the picture of superior room and we arrived late so there's no rollaway bed available as well. He couldn't do anything about the room but he gave us extra bed sheets, pillow and blankets just to make the floor more comfortable to sleep. We're really appreciate that. Keep up the good work but should change the picture to match the exact room type.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Just a quick overnight,on the way to Moscow, Idaho
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Not Provided
"Bend, Oregon location"
Check in time 3:00 pm-we arrived at 5 pm--room was not ready. Was given a handicapped room upon booking; we didn't need a handicapped room so the staff found us a non-handicapped two queen, non-smoking that was clean; however, every time we opened the door to enter, it smelled of smoke.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Bev
Desk staff were awesome. Stay was nice and quiet.
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Loved it.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Leslie
This hotel is a great stay along the river. The walking path is right along the hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Gayle
"Visiting Bend for the first time"
We went to Bend to look for real estate. The staff was very helpful. They stayed open very late to wait for us.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Guy
"Weekend birthday get-a-way for husband."
Had room 231, in the downstairs corner. They told us it would be quiet, but the sound of the laundry carts on the floor above us in the morning, equates to the rumbling just before a volcano erupts, and of course the laundry chutes were in a room right beside us....door banging all the time.Not everyone wants to get up at 0700 people. The room was very clean, bed and pillows comfortable. Am brkfast was very good on Sat am, not so on the Sund morning, out of a lot of items. Check out was fast.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Marilyn
"Great room, dangerous accessiblity"
The room itself was updated, clean and comfortable; however, it was located down 2 flights of cement stairs with no elevator access. I am not as young as I used to be and it was both challenging and dangerous to wrestle my luggage down these stairs. When I complained at check-out I was told I should have asked for assistance. I feel I should have been told about the stairs upon check-in and they should have offered assistance! I also couldn't help but notice empty rooms that were easliy accessible at the parking lot level.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Pamela
"Good Price Great Breakfast"
The breakfast was great and the beds were very comfortable!!
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Joshua
"3 NITE STAY"
GOOD LOCATION COMFORTABLE ROOM GOOD BREAKFAST CHOICES GREAT VALUE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
robert
Clean room, superb staff help. Within walking distance of downtown restaurants. Surprisingly nice for the rate.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Don't go there"
Disappointed, rigid staff not at all helpful, room minimal, tired, air conditioner installed through wall appeared to be falling apart. Worst lodging for us in a long time.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
"cozy, comfy and complaint free visit"
Enjoyable combination of family, friends, convention and vacation. Room was comfortable and nicely appointed. My only complaint was design. The dressing area is open to the room which is uncomfortable for families and friends. The shower area and toilet are too small and steamy after a shower to comfortably dress there. This is not just this hotel chain. Bad design.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Katherine
"Filthy hotel"
The room we received was not clean or maintained to basic standards. 1. Toilet filthy 2.bathroom floor dirty an debris in corners, bathtub dirty 3. Wallpaper bubbled and pealing in room, dirty hand prints on doors 4. Dust on furniture
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"smart stay"
Great place to stay. Close to restaruants and highway just down the road.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Not pleased."
The shower was one of the worst I have ever experienced. Next to no pressure nor water.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
"Nice place to stay for a night on the road."
I stayed at the Red Lion with my wife and parents on our way back from Portland - San Francisco roadtrip. The rooms are spacious for a motel style place and very clean. The breakfast was a nice touch with handmade fresh waffles. The hotel is a little off downtown Bend, it's a walkable distance however we took the car - it was my first visit in Bend and wow, I can see why my friends love this town.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Wojciech
"Decent value, but would pick closer to downtown"
Plus: convenient, hot breakfast included, easy parking, pool w lots of chairs, next to a restaurant, on 97, easy to get places, bikes provided Negates: didn't honor request to have a 2nd floor room, room smelled like there had been smoking in it, near RR track, but only heard train whistle early morn & late at night because we were out all day, on busy road, not in a scenic or walking neigjborhood
2 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015