All hotels in Astoria, Oregon, United States of America
400 Industry Street, Astoria, OR, 97103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfectly fine for a no-frills stay."
I see why other people may be put-off by the dated aspect of this hotel, but we had a perfectly pleasant stay. The room was a bit dated, but adequately clean and comfortable. The view was excellent. It is a bit inconvenient to downtown, as it is at the far end of the Riverwalk, but the marina view makes up for it. Staff was not particularly friendly, but not unfriendly either - just seemed disinterested. Beds were comfortable. We stayed with two children (3&4 yrs old). Would stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
Traveled with family to celebrate 30th anniversary film, The Goonies. The hotel needs upgrade but the views of the bridge, bay and town was spectacular. Rooms are comfortable and this hotel is very quiet, almost too quiet if you're a tourist. Hotel staff didn't offer feedback on things to do while staying in Astoria so your on your own. But the 2 queen family suite made the trip and was a favorite by entire family. I'll definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Priscilla
"Over rated"
Not worth the rate payed.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Perfect for me"
The hotel staff was very nice, and super helpful if I had any questions, or needed anything in my room! Amazingly comfortable bed, and if I could have I would have stayed in it all day!! If there was anything I would prefer to fix, it would be a free breakfast included. My fends who stayed at other hotels had free breakfast; the Riverwalk Inn was the only one that didn't. But that is a minor hing, seeing as Pig N Pancake is just a 5 minute walk, and super delicious as well!
5 night trip Jun 3, 2015
Vanessa
"Beautiful views...."
The hotel was great, we got to rent dvds for our room and you also have access to bikes if you would like to bike around the town. The room was comfortable with a microwave and refrigerator. And the view was beautiful.
6 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
Michaeline
"Wonderful Astoria Hotel!"
We were only able to stay here one night, but would have stayed three nights if the hotel wasn't booked full. I have stayed here before and absolutely love it! It is in the west end of Astoria - close to downtown and the sights I wanted to see, but far enough away so it wasn't congested with traffic. The beds are super comfy and the view of the mooring basin is neat to wake up to. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and in good condition - the hotel is old, but there have been renovations done. The staff is always friendly and very helpful. I would definitely stay here again, and probably every time I visit Astoria (as long as there are rooms available).
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Shalimar
"Dirty! Don't waste your money!!!!"
Walking into the room we were immediately smacked in the face by the smell of smoke. When I called the room and asked for a non smoking room I was informed ALL rooms were non smoking. The only way to get rid of that stench is to pull out the carpet and scrape the popcorn off the ceiling. It is all totally saturated with the smoke smell. Upon using the bathroom, behind the bathroom door there were wads of dark brown hair, that tells me #1 it wasn't swept and #2 it definitely wasn't mopped. I told the front desk, no apologies, just what room number are you in. They had it swept up quickly but that is just disgusting. Beds were clean, and it did have an amazing view from the deck.... The VIEW was the ONLY thing going for it. Don't waste your money! Find a nice Bed & Breakfast, or stay at the Holiday Inn up the road!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
Janette
"We loved it!"
I booked the room online- it was a very reasonable price and I was leary that it would not be as nice as the pictures . The desk clerk allowed me to look at the room before signing anything- it was nice, clean , just a little worn; but for a much lower price than the chain hotels, we agreed. The clerk was very helpful to provide accomodations that were comfortable for 5 people. We were pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable our stay was- we were right on the marina with a balcony over the water; checked out a movie from the office - the beds were comfortable, everything was clean, nice. I would definitely recommend the Riverwalk Inn and hope to bring our family back! Our stay here and our visit to Astoria were a highlight of our Southwest trip!
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Edwin
"Nice views"
Great views!
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Good Property for Value, But Hospitality Lacking"
For the price, this motel is a good value. But, it's old and some would say it has "character" :). Reason for my low scores are (1) When we tried to check-in at 4 pm, we were told our rooms were not ready because "we had 4 cleaning people not show up today, and even our front desk person is trying to clean them." In general, this is not a problem, things happen. But, he NEVER once apologized to us, just made excuses. So, we went site seeing and came back at 6 and our room was almost ready. Again, no apologies and after a long day of travel, we just want to get into a room. Sometime during the night, the electricity went out. We woke up to nothing working so finally at 8:30 am, I went to the front desk where the gentleman (same one from night before) said it's out in the area and there's nothing they can do. Even if it's not their fault, just please apologize to the guests for the inconvenience!! We took showers by the lights on our iPhones, forget the blow dryer and making coffee too. No apology, no discount for the inconvenience, nothing. They could have done a better job of handling the situation.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2015
"nice place"
The balcony overlooked the docks the room was perfect. Staff was really accomodating. Had a great stay
1 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
"Just ok"
We had to change rooms account of water leak above our restroom, then the electricity went out at 2:30 in the morning.
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
patricia
"great room for what we paid"
It was clean and room was surprisingly big. Bathroom was above expectation. However Wi-Fi didn't work and only 1 channel on tv
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"Our first stop as we headed down the coast!!"
This was our first stop as we headed down the coast Hwy 101! This hotel was perfect for us. We got to look at the boats and walk tot he beach and eat all close by. There is the riverwalk that takes you downtown. The hotel staff needs to be increased. it seemed under staffed for checking in. But the rooms where clean, a little outdated but it was fantastic..
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Shelly
"Lovely place to stay"
The room was clean and had a beautiful view. The bed was comfortable and the room well worth the cost. The hotel felt cared for and had a wonderful aura about it. We'd totally stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Brad
"Simple, affordable, clean, waterfront"
Came late, slept well, left early. Simple Room, comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Great views"
The hotel is a bit old but has great views. Everything is clean, close to good eats. When in Astoria we will come back.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
"In need of repair"
view was great and complimentary bikes great too, check in staff nice but hurried you along, tried asking questions about local stuff and they seemed to busy to help. Bed was terrible, bathroom sink is pulling away from the wall, tiles in bathroom shower appear to be painted as the paint flaked off during a shower. Certainly needs repairs.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Astoria is a fun city to explore!"
Nice location. Good value for the price. Older hotel but it was comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
ALISON
"No frills hotel"
Rooms are large and clean but the hotel is in of an update. The hotel has a great view. It is right on the trolley line and Riverwalk so there is easy access to a lot to do in Astoria even though the hotel itself is a bit isolated. For a no-frills hotel the price was right.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Smelly room"
Well when we opened the door all we could smell was cigarette odor beds were made well bathroom clean .Tv wouldn't work correctly no instructions had to call for WiFi passcode . Couldn't stand smell so went and got febreeze at Walgreen s . I feel we were charged way to much for condition of room . Wont be staying there ever again
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
noel
"Solo mini break"
My room was clean,comfortable and provided basic needs. The bed was very comfortable which I think is one of THE most important items in any hotel room. I enjoyed a calming view of the marina and river which allowed me to enjoy watching passing ships and water fowl. The staff was courteous, obliging and offered several locations to visit and dine. The Bridgewater Bistro is a few buildings down and offers an EXCELLENT dining experience!
2 night trip Apr 27, 2015
Phyllis
"FUN TIME"
Great location, nice and clean ,no A/C OLD BUILDING TIME TO REDO THE HOLE BUILDING
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
gregg
"The good and the bad"
the Staff was amazing, the view was beautiful, but the shower was cold!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
michael
"Astoria Riverwalk"
Friendly staff and clean room. My room was right on the water overlooking the marina and close to the Riverwalk, they rent bikes so you can easily explore the breweries and restaurants father down the docks. The facility was a little run down but kept clean and tidy. Overall a good deal when looking for a place to stay in Astoria
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Belle
"Deliver on your promise"
I was a great fan during my first 2 visits in the last 1.5 years. Hotels (dot) com said "FREE continental breakfast." Lenny (who has been there since the beginning) informed me that free breakfast ended in December. Now I know how impossible it is to change the website, so I said "- You'll have to make it up to me by keeping these fresh cookies baking." He promised "I will." He did not. Cookies start at 1 pm, long after the breakfast hour. Most local restaurants also open at 11 am on Sundays. No receipt was offered to me. The bikes had 2 flat tires and a load of rust. The thermostat bore no results - until we turned it off. GREAT view onto marina and bridge. Good value if you plan to eat out for breakfast. Lots of kids around, so they probably had a good time in the parking lot. Consider it as 1 star above a hostel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Lee Ann
"Great view, but..."
Ok place, but the morning girl just couldn't leave her phone long enough to help out, acting like it was an inconvenience to answer the simplest of questions.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
bruan
"Awesome views! Clean Dive."
The location is AMAZING! We enjoyed the views of the river, bridge, ships, dock...it was close to everything important, too. Great restaurants were within walking distance and the trolley was right behind us. Free movie rentals (current titles) and video game rentals too. It is totally worth returning because of those benefits. Comfortable bed, pretty clean (bathroom had a couple hairs on floor but sink, toilet and shower were spotless). The internet connection was spotty and slow. The hotel workers were "very busy" and helped but in that manner where they seemed annoyed. I think they know that we were lucky to get a room... So they don't have to try hard. I just miss customer service!
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Cynthia
"Almost Great"
The hotel was almost great... clean, roomy, cozy, great location, cool views, good prices.... But then there was the service. I won't be one of those who rants but let's just say that it will keep me from returning. They ran out of toilet paper (not sure how such a huge place runs out of toilet paper), coffee, and failed to respond to a toilet flooding. As an aside, the "security" lock on the balcony door was broken and the railing was not at all safe. Oh, and they were very rude when contacted about those things mentioned. Altogether poor experience. It sure is a bummer because the place was really nice otherwise.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Alex
"Nice harbor and bridge view."
Staff was nice but did not answer front desk calls.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"no real handicap accomodations"
This hotel does not have standard handicap access rooms. There is one roll-in shower in the whole building and no room has taller toilets and handicap bars. We will not stay there again for that reason. Since we were promised an handicap access room it took me back a moment or two. They did provide a portable rig for sitting higher on the toilet upon my request. Otherwise we would not have been able to stay there.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
hope
"You get what you pay for"
Ok for a quick one night stay. Would not stay longer. Shower sprayed all over, soaking the floor. Room appeared that it had not been in for awhile.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Needs a lot of improvement!"
Is in a nice location, right next to the Astoria bridge and right on the docks. It was really cold and thermostat took a while to heat up. Room was clean but outdated. Comforter was more like a thin blanket with an extra sheet. Only provided two pillows that were pretty flat. Bed itself was comfortable. Tv was a bit confusing to function because it was not on the right channel and no instructions were given. Wifi was available but wasn't told where password was located. There was about enough toilet paper for one use when we checked in. Shower is a like a single hard stream so if you're planning on sharing the shower you're out of luck. Lady at the front was not rude but wasn't very welcoming. I would rate this a C-. I did not feel comfortable and don't think I will be coming back.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Victor
"nice location"
Older hotel in a great riverside location. If it is renovated and updated it can be great again.
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Sid
"Older but nice hotel on the waterfront walkway"
Front desk staff person was overwhelmed with multiple families checking in on Friday night, as so we had to wait quite a long time to be helped with a question.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Not so clean."
The bathroom floor was sticky.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"amost perfect."
The most beautiful view of water, boats and the bridge. Room was spacious and in order. Towels were super fluffy. Only reason for not giving a perfect score?? One bed was new and very comfortable while the other was old and hard. I am sure they are in the process of replacing them and have not gotten to this one. We would stay again but will check that out before unloading. Can't beat the view!!! Friendly staff.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"not a family hotel"
I would not recommend this hotel for a family stay. We were given a dirty room upon arrival which they did switch us rooms but about 10pm our door was opened by another patron. The hotel employee had reassigned our room to another guest after they had switched us rooms. It is also appealing that this Hotel is on the water front but what is not appealing is all the loud guests up at all hours yelling and partyiny. Being next to the water the sound carries and kept us and our children up all night.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
melissa
"Our Favorite Hotel"
We love this hotel, beautiful view of the marina and bridge, older building but always nice and clean and quiet :) each room has a small balcony .
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Penny
"Nothing fancy, but I would stay there again"
Nothing fancy here, but the beds were quite comfortable. The pillows are tiny and square - bring one from home if you can. Our room had a balcony overlooking the marina which was nice. The place looks very run down on the outside, but the lobby is decent and the rooms are ok. Front desk was nice and helpful, but slammed with phone calls which were prioritized over people in the lobby (it was a holiday weekend so they could have prepared better for the rush). The location is nice, can check out bikes to ride down the riverwalk. A bit of a trek to downtown but not too far out.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jo
"O"
We got in early and we got checked in early a huge thank you! Very nice staff!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Loved the view"
Was a pleasant visit- weather was great. Was there for a funeral. Shirt visit
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good budget choice with pretty marina view."
My second stay here. This older property with basic amenities is clean and comfortable at a budget price. Don't expect luxury, just good value.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Kathleen
"Friendly staff"
Comfortable and affordable. Found sunflower seeds and food under the beds (not from us). Continental breakfast was advertized but not offered. Beautiful view of the harbor and river. Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
Mechelle
hotel staffs are very nice and cool, they have lots of information about town. you can ask them instead of any visitor center or internet!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"A bit dated but super cute"
Great stay. Facilities were dated, but I understand they are in the process of upgrading. Right on the water with a nice view of the docks and the bridge. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Britney
"a budget getaway"
We were looking for an inexpensive getaway to Astoria, and this hotel was a great price and basic comfort. While not luxurious, it provided a clean and comfortable room, a fantastic view from their deluxe king we booked, a very good bed.
1 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2015
"The worst Hotel front service I have experience"
The front service have placed out phone calls few times directly on hold without saying anything. The front service let us checked in early, 12:45pm but hotel room will not be available until 3pm. We came back 2:30pm and waited in the parking lot until way after 3pm before they let us into our room. The front service gave us only one access card to our room. The front service gave my husband the access card to our room without much word, no instruction, no internet access code and parking instruction. The male service attendant who attended to us the first time was more courteous than the one followed him.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Paulina
"False fire alarm blaring at five AM"
At five AM there was a fire alarm. We called the front desk and we're told it was a false alarm and could not be turned off until the owner got there. It was 45 minutes before it was shut off. The fire alarm was located on the wall outside our room and had no cover on it so anyone walking by could pull it at any time. When we checked out the attitude from the woman at the front desk was not very apologetic and we were told there would be nothing for offered for our inconvenience. There were some other minor problems with the room such as hair in the bathtub by the drain and coffee cup lids but no coffee cups.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Donald
"Breakfast not included anymore"
heat didn't turn off although thermostat was off tv volume only went to half volume breakfast not included anymore i asked why was told it wasn't cost effective
Other trip Jan 5, 2015