All hotels in Astoria, Oregon, United States of America

Delicious food
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
"Low price, nice room, great view, good location."
Low price room includes great complimentary breakfast.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Helen
"Gorgeous View!"
Went away for an evening at the coast. The view from my room was absolutely breathtaking. During the day it was lovely, and at night was spectacular!
1 night trip Apr 1, 2016
Chelsea
"This hotel deserves more stars"
We had a very quiet room, on the second floor, overlooking the marina, with a view of the bridge. I think this hotel deserves a higher rating than it has. I was not expecting the Ritz, but a clean, quiet room and this hotel comes through.
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
Nice big rooms, very quiet hotel! Rooms updated - new bathrooms and carpet. Balcony right over the marina. Breakfast was nothing fancy - but it was better than what I was expecting. Will book there again 100%.
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Hotel is dated but comfy beds and clean rooms. Watch out for cobwebs and spiders on the balcony. Staff was super nice. I think the rooms are overpriced for the quality and condition of the hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
The room was clean and spacious and the balcony and view are fabulous. I didn't hear any noise from neighbors. There was free cocoa and coffee in the lobby and I was pleasantly surprised with the continental breakfast. I was expecting pre-packaged muffins, but there were a variety of breads and waffles that could be toasted, oatmeal, fresh fruit and above all smoked salmon!
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Tara
"A little sad"
We were disappointed in the very dated room, noise from other rooms above and beside us, was expecting more care to be taken with the room - an old and outdated facility.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2016
teresa
"Gorgeous location, outdated amenities."
Outdated hotel but beautiful location. Room view was gorgeous and this was a great spot to walk into town. We had a lovely time. GREAT hotel for the cost.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
Shannon
"Happy travelers!"
The Riverwalk Inn proved to be a remarkable value for our weekend getaway. We enjoyed the friendly staff, a clean & comfortable room, a breathtaking view of the marina and Astoria-Megler Bridge from any room's balcony, well-provisioned complimentary breakfast, and a fairly easy & scenic walk (or trolley ride) to the shops & restaurants of downtown Astoria.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2016
"Great views - fun bike rides"
Enjoyable. Pillows were awful. - bring your own pillows. But over all it was wonderful.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
joni
"Great things ahead"
We are excited that the hotel is being updated and refurbished. The view is so nice of the marina and Columbia River. It will be wonderful when they finish the renovation and we will definitely stay again. The owner is doing some great things to improve the property. It will be amazing when it's done.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
Vicky
"Great Staff & Great View"
This hotel was great for our family getaway. We love visiting Astoria and the surrounding state parks. This was our first stay at the Riverwalk Inn and we loved it. We had two rooms next door to each other. We were able to have our chocolate lab at the hotel with us. The people at the hotel were extremely friendly. Our favorite features of the hotel were (in no particular order): very comfortable beds, a dvd library, great balconies with cool views of the water and the Astoria-Megler bridge, complimentary hot chocolate in the office 24/7.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Anna
"Awesome weekend spot!"
We planned a last minute get away and we're pleased with our stay. It was a great value for the price.
2 night romance trip Mar 24, 2016
Christie
"Great place!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The room was spacious and the deck/balcony was greatly appreciated. The view of the water, harbor and bridge made the stay memorable. The friendly and courteous staff rounded out the experience. We will definately return.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
Alessandra
I booked through a alternative website, which made the price a lot more affordable. Otherwise the price is a little high.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2016
Robberta
Wonderful balcony view!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2016
We really liked the hotel. They are starting a total remodel and we will definitely be back.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
Rebecca
"Nice hotel..."
Check-in was slow... too many people at 4 pm... Television had no volume on certain stations... Otherwise, a nice room!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
Rabqa
Great stay .
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
dustin
"Corner suite room 153 is great!"
Corner suite, very large. Overlooking the marina. Could not have been happier.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2016
"JUST PASSING THROUGH"
We weren't there for very long - one night then headed out early morning. It is an older hotel with some renovations. Enjoyed the view and a great rate.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2016
"Hidden Gem"
Second time staying here, and every time has been terrific. While the building is older from the outside, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the view is beautiful. Definitely a hidden gem in a town where finding a hotel can sometimes be a challenge.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2016
Diana
"Very nice place"
They were way behind in having rooms ready , other than that it's a great place, we've stayed here several times, always clean and comfy :)
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2016
Penny
They have lovely bikes for a little exercise. There is an excellent restaurant within walking distance. Yum!!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2016
Brenda
"Disappointing stay"
Was disappointted with the hotel after all of the hype. While we were on our walks we discovered several hotels in the area with beter accomodations for just a few dollars more.
1 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
michael
"Decent for a quick trip, but nothing special"
The room was clean and not drafty, but the entire building seems to be in disrepair. Outside there is pealing paint, inside the wallpaper could use redoing. It's not a bad place, but nothing to write home about. The blankets were thin, but the heater packed a punch. All in all, it wasn't a bad place, but it wasn't a great one either. The staff is lovely, though. If you just need a place to crash, and don't want anything fancy, it's got you covered.
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
Emily
"Fog horns and Sea Lions"
Right over the water, great Sea Lions and Fog horns, beautiful view of the foggy marina. Crashed here after a night taking in some of Astoria's best breweries and snugs, perfect place to be. Little pricey for the season but worth it.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2015
Joshua
"Great Hotel for Waterfront Winter Storm Watching"
A returning visitor to Astoria Riverwalk inn. I come to Astoria (from Seattle) for the 4 season coastal outings, from storm watching in winter to the summer & spring festivals that bring the crowds and liveliness. I love the area and make Astoria Riverwalk my homebase for all my Oregon, Washington beach exploring. I love the fact that every room I get has had wonderful waterfront views & fresh air (I leave my waterfront slider door open at night. This time I was welcomed with the usual cheerful staff and with a wonderful breakfast with lots of new healthy choices, an unexpected upgrades from the last visit in September.
Other trip Dec 17, 2015
"Really enjoyed our stay!"
We've really enjoyed our stays at Astoria Riverwalk Inn during the annual NW Brew Cup events. Especially like the second floor dockside rooms. Front desk associates are always pleasant and professional. Delighted to see the continental breakfast offering re-instated! Only suggestion: our bathroom needed attention/upgrade (paint & trim work); it was clean and well supplied with towels.
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Clyde
"great"
We came to astoria for our 28th wedding anniversary although the first night was a little rough after talking with the front desk and the new owner they went went out of there way to make the rest of our stay fabulous. The room they moved us into was absolutely amazing. We can not wait to go back with our family. The location of the hotel is fine I personally would make a sign that is way more visible to the guests from the main road. Housekeeping really needs some work on the customer service I had asked for my sheets to be changed an even left a tip to come back from our day out to just have to remake the bed myself and pick up. Not happy about that considering I did leave them a tip. I was a housekeeping supervisor and I know all to well that housekeeping plays a major role in the experience of a guest in weather they will be returning. All in all the riverwalk inn was good to us so I will not let one issue of housekeeping keep us from returning.
3 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
TAMMY
"Astoria Riverwalk Inn - worth every penny"
It is a great hotel with rooms right on the water. When we were there it rained at night so we went out on the deck and watched it. It was beautiful. Hotel had very comfy beds, free dvd rental, and a perfect sized breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2015
"Good for simple folk."
View is nice. Quiet at night. Feels clean but is old. Looks like they are updating it bit by bit.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Anthony
The bed and linens were comfortable. The rest of the room and bathroom are quite outdated. The wi-fi was not reliable--continually was kicked off. Great view from the room.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Kristine
"Best deal in town"
I have watched this property evolve for over 30 years. It does get some less than perfect reviews at times but a recent stay shows strong evidence that the managers are putting some effort into keeping it clean and maintained to a level between good and excellent. Sure, there will be slight imperfections but if one can look past that to appreciate the location on the water and everything else the neighborhood has to offer, it is a good place to stay. The room was clean, the bathroom had recently been overhauled, and the water was hot. It was a good night.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
mark
"hotel rooms needs to be updated"
the view was amazing & the staff were extremely nice. the rooms really needed to be updated & they needed to be cleaned better. the best part of the room was the beautiful balcony view. would stay here again just for the view & the staff.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Somewhere to sleep"
Cool view over the docks. Tiles missing in shower. Some lights in the room were burnt out. Curtains were torn. Bed was one of those that you both ended up in the middle (-: Check in was no earlier than 4:00. It was a little rough, but affordable and a place to sleep.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Disappointing Room"
The room felt as though it was remolded in 1975 not up to date at all except TV.The room was not very clean nor was the bathroom not a good experience This place needs some help soon! not later
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"Comfortable room, BUT...."
My room was very comfortable with a lovely view of the marina. BUT, I was out of toilet paper for 2 days and called and called the front desk to bring some. The 1st nite, they said they were coming but never did, the 2nd day I called and called until someone finally showed up. Meanwhile, my room was cleaned during the day while I was out. The maid did not put out any toilet paper (!), didn't make the bed, didn't pick up the dirty towels and just kicked them under the sink. The carpet in my room had not been vacuumed and was dirty. One of the staff told me the hotel was short staffed. It led me to wonder how well the rooms were cleaned between guests, so I was afraid to use the tub and didn't walk around with bare feet.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Lynne
"Great Location - Well Used Room"
We had a great time. The hotel was about what you would expect for the price. There were some exposed/puttied screw holes in the walls and it seemed a bit dingy (or well used). Overall though it was great. The bed was comfortable, the view was good, we felt safe, and we were really close to one of the best seafood restaurants in town!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Very restful nights sleep"
I only stayed one night and thought the room was not too small. There were some stains on the floor but felt this didn't take away from the acceptable comfort level. It had two too many remotes to control the tv and video. One wrong move and it was difficult to get back to the main and watch anything on the tv.Great shower setup.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2015
"Poor Service"
Very Poor service. Bad attitude, Room was not cleaned when we were finally allowed to check in. Tv did not work At All. The next morning only had 1 channel. Shower only had scolding Hot water. Pathetic.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Good service,great price,great view of Marina. Will stay again
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Great location and good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Elisabeth
"Overnight in Astoria"
they weer recently bought and had no bycycles previous management apparently took them when they sold. Staff was friendly bed was comfortable but place really need renovated and looks like they were starting to do that. is very convenient for access to fishing boats but mostly industrial part of town.
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
TONY
"No Sleep!!! Loud and drunk neighbors up all night."
Loud and drunk neighbors up all night. we were told we get our money back after complaining to front desk,but since we used Expedia they would not give us anything in return. Don't quite understand why and very unprofessional . Very,very, disappointed !!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Comfortable room"
Personnel were friendly and helpful. The room was clean but obviously old and workmanship on the room/s trim was poor. Half of the bathroom's lights were out. The room accessories were very good with both a refrigerator and microwave.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2015
Arnold
"3 Star Hotel with a 5 Star View"
The hotel was well-worth the price. Hotel is in a great location, right on the Astoria river walk that gives easy accessibility to restaurants and shopping. Our room had an incredible view of the Columbia river and the bridge. Bed was comfy. But the hotel is a bit run down which is surely why the price was so good.
2 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Janice
"Good room for the price, Great View"
Nice inexpensive hotel could be a little cleaner. I didn't like the fact that I found empty beer cans under the bed. But overall it was a pretty good hotel.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Convenient to the marina, but thats about it."
Old school tv that you can't completely operate from the remote. Bed sheets that don't fit. I was told check-in is at 4:00 but 3:30 would be no problem, it was. I will not be back.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Big room, cheap rates."
Just a quick overnight for fishing (right out of the attached marina.) The rates are very reasonable, and I hope the Port or City will invest in further rehabbing this classic place.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015