All hotels in Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States of America
4949 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great 2 night staycation"
Came for a birthday staycation, staff was great especially the valet. The pool and tub was outstanding the only drawback was the room which was somewhat out dated and couldd have used a renovation.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Stephen
"Stellar weekend getaway"
Just a beautiful resort with plenty of ways to relax and enjoy the scenery. Staff was friendly, rooms were spacious and comfortable. Excellent views of camelback mountain and easy access to hiking trails. I would only downgrade this hotel for the food which was slightly overpriced and underwhelming at the main restaurant, but our experience was still wonderful
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Wesley
"Decent hotel but old"
We came for a romantic stay cation. Don't think hotel was worth the money. Hotel was older and our room was small. We wanted a patio and the room we had faced the east with no roof or shade so we were unable to sit on patio in the morning to drink coffee as the sun beat down on us. The food on site was horrible. Not many choices for a regular dinner. And the beer selection was poor. We were hoping for a good stay because the Omni Tucson is awesome. We were disappointed. Next time, we will definitely stay elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Amazing!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Our First Visit"
Arrived on Friday July 17th. From the minute we arrived, everyone on the hotel staff was very friendly and eager to ensure our stay was comfortable. Once is our room Ruben ( bell person) noticed our fridge was not working. Also had trouble with TV remote. He assured us someone would come and take a look. Saturday morning before heading to the pool I had called front desk letting them know that fridge is still broken and that buttons on TV remote were not working properly. They would send someone right up. Needless to say, Those two problems were never resolved before our checkout on Sunday the 19th. Food and drinks were awesome. Restaurant and pool staff great. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Allan
"Cockroach and Scorpians"
We found a giant cockroach under the toilet seat in one room and a scorpion on the ceiling in the other room. The hotel acted like its normal because they are close to the mountain. The internet does not work in one room and we waited 30minutes with the IT guy and still does not work. The toilet in the room with the cockroach is not clean. I don't understand why this old dated hotel is 5 stars ?
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
howard
"Happy guest"
Wonderful staycation! Staff went out of their way to make sure you had what you needed and more. Rooms and resort looked exactly as the pictures. Coming back soon.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Doug
"I wish I had more time to stay here"
I stayed here one night and I wish I allowed more time to stay here longer. The check was quick and efficient. Staff was very helpful. They drive you to your building and show you your room. If they did not, I would have walking around all over the place. The room was spacious along with the bathroom. All room have verandas but being on the first floor it felt awkward sitting there with everyone walking by. I really enjoyed the family and adult salt water pools. It being July, I almost had the whole pool to myself. It is also open pretty late which was really nice. The resort was going for northern Italian feel and it pulled it off pretty good. Overall, a great 1 night stay. I will definitely stay longer next time.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
"Andalusian Oasis"
It's a really beautiful property that truly transported me back to Spainish Andalusia with it's Moroccan overtones. There were plenty of food options. Room service was quick. Choices for kids and adults were varied and tasty. The spa was lovely, though the spa outdoor pool had a lot of dirt and a dirty straw in it. That was a turn off after spending a small fortune for nail and massage treatments (which were done very well I should add). Overall, the service was impeccable. You are far from activities, shops and restaurants and taxis and town car were very expensive. Rent a car if planning on going out and about.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Tracey
"Off season get away place"
Very nice 5 night stay at this resort. Staff was great. Valet services was easy and not expensive. Went during off season so pretty hot outside, but the pools were awesome. Joya Spa is great with nice experience for me and the wife.
5 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Everyone was super friendly The room was already cool when we got in there , that's not always the case , nice suprize
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
steve
"Perfect!!"
We loved this hotel!! There are hammocks throughout the property, a cool pool, huge jacuzzi and happy hour sangria! Since we were with our kids we did not see the adult pool but there is one of those also. Pool servers are awesome and come around and give you personal pitchers of ice water/cups. The service from every place in the resort was awesome and their fitness room kicks butt! I cannot wait to come back here next time we visit AZ.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
robyn
"Arizona trip"
Relaxing, social, and staff was extremely helpful.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"4 stars. not 5"
Very nice hotel. Beautiful views. I understand this is a high end hotel. However I found the drink prices by the pool to be outragous. Golf cart transportation was outstanding they were very personable and friendly. Valet personnel were also very nice.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
douglas
"A Mediterranean Staycation!"
This place was great for a staycation but would also be wonderful for any traveler! The scores is simply stated but beautifully adorned with a Mediterranean feel. The room was great and comfortable and the bathroom was huge and adorned in travertine stone. The minibar was very nicely stocked too! The hotel restaurant was tasty with many choices of homemade chef prepared creations. Wine choices were abundant as well. The grounds of the resort were well groomed and the is layer out with many different passages which I found to be a delight! As opposed to one building of other hotel and resorts, the Montelucia had many different clusters of buildings where one could meander around in a beautiful setting. The pools were gorgeous with Camelback Mountain as their backdrop. And to top it all off was the Joya Spa - a must for anyone staying there. Again in a separate building one must enter the spa through a long dark corridor meant to eliminate stress and begin on a healing and spiritual spa retreat. From the very large healing crystal, to the temperpedic beds in the relaxation room to the massage rooms and rooftop pool, one can easily stay and entire day and more without any thoughts of entering the real world ! It was Devine! Hotel staff were all very pleasant and accommodating and were top notch and very well organized with each person having a specific job to make guests feel pampered.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Paula
"Great hotel but not 5 star quality."
I stayed with my boyfriend and his parents. Overall the hotel was very nice. I do not feel that it was a 5-star, however. The carpets were very worn, the balcony seating was stained and torn, and the sheets had some stains as well. This was the biggest deterrent for me. The layout of the resort was interesting. The adult pool was a bit of a hike from our room, and it was poorly stocked for towels. We had to snag towels from the private cabanas. On the upside, the staff were fantastic. The waitstaff at Prado made us feel very much at home. And the pool staff were attentive and made sure we had what we needed with regards to drinks. I probably would go elsewhere for a 5 star experience in the future. I'm a neat freak and the stains and worn out features were a bit too much for me.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Kristina
"Great resort- Beautiful grounds!"
Beautiful grounds- great restaruant - the tub and shower are my favorites. There are no bad rooms- each one is a little unique and the balconies are incredible!
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Anne
My favorite place to stay and I have stayed about everywhere in Scottsdale area.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Benjamin
"Montelucia, the good and the bad."
We enjoyed some of the design details of the resort, such as fountains, arches, tile, etc. however this detailing was not carried through out the resort, our room's decor was antiquated, with very large furniture pieces that did not fitted well in the space, air conditioning did not work well and felt stuffy. I enjoyed the Camelback view from the little back patio. We thought complimentary water in rooms would have been generous but everything had to be paid for.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Maria
"Great getaway"
The pool and service was amazing!
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Our favorite"
This is our favorite getaway staykation spot. Resort is amazing and the best restaurant in town-Prado. Oliverio, Nathan and Gigi always treat us like family when we walk through the door. We'll be back soon!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Very Nice"
The stay was great. The hotel was very nice.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Carlton
"Worthy of a return trip."
We had a very busy few weeks, the weather was rainy with no sun in site so we booked a trip to Scottsdale (the warmest place in the U.S. That weekend) we had never been and it was fantastic. The resort was beautiful, the staff was friendly amd the pool.....spectacular. We have added this to our favorites places list. :)
Response by Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
Thank you for visiting! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Cynthia
"An Amazing Property in an Beautiful Setting"
An absolutely beautiful resort, with large pools, an exceptional spa and fitness center, immaculately-maintained grounds and fantastic dining, all with stunning views of Camelback Mountain as the backdrop. On par in every respect with the Phoenician and other more expensive properties in the area, and yet a much more compelling value, with fantastic, friendly service, in a smaller, more intimate setting. I've stayed at a number of the other five star resorts in the area, and yet I could not have been more impressed with this property, and give it my highest recommendation. I will certainly be back.
Response by Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit. Come back and visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
This hotel vibe is amazing. The deco is great, it lets you believe that you are in an exotic country. The staff treats you as special as if you were a star.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great experience at the Omni only two negatives. Shower water temperature very hard to adjust and gauge, seems old and in need of replacement. Adult pool closed for private party at 3pm doesn't seem like you should have to move your paying guests for private parties. Otherwise nice stay.
Response by Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay. We are very glad that you had a good experience and enjoyed your visit. We apologize that you found your water temperature and shower difficult to adjust. We have had our team take a careful look to ensure that any issues have been resolved. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the use of the Oasis Pool. We apologize that you found yourself displaced due to a private party. It is very important to us that you feel at ease and relaxed while staying with us and understand that this was a disruption. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Omni Scottsdale Resort in the future.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Kate
"Fun Girls Weekend!"
We had a great time and experience at the hotel. The service was the best I've experienced in a long time! The bellmen, front desk, wait staff at the restaurants/pool couldn't have taken better care of us. The location is close to downtown, shopping, hiking at Camel Back...I'd stay here again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice Place, good location"
Enjoyed a few days. Extremely friendly staff. Nice Spa. Did not use the pool. good resturant. Good location with nice views.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Paradise, as in the name"
Beautiful grounds, pools, restaurants for every taste, expensive but what do you expect? Paradise doesn't come cheap. Best deal is happy hour at Prado. Will go back anytime we pass by phoenix .. Maybe stay longer next time
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
mada
"Great location in Paradise Valley"
We are a Family of 4 with 2 teens. The location was perfect to access Phoenix, Chase Stadium, Camelback hiking and Old Town Scottsdale. The Omni's grounds are beautiful. Lots of areas to relax or have a drink. No issue with space at main pool or adult pool. Fire pits at night. Nice choice of onsite restaurants. We had a 2 Queen bed room overlooking Camelback Mountain with a terrace so view was great. The interior was a bit worn - paint in walls was scraped and chaise was stained. Room size was good, as was bathroom size. Bathroom had separate toilet which was nice. My only suggestion would be that the shower wall be opaque vs. glass so someone could shower while others used the rest of the facilities. Only true negative was that we had to call guest services for maid service - our room was not made up the 1st 2 days - which meant no coffee refills! They did give us a $25 food credit to apologize.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Wonderful"
Loved everything about this place. Especially the grounds and location
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Haydar
"Gorgeous Property With Magnificent Views"
Loved our stay here! Grounds are so serene and beautiful, room overlooking adult pool was spacious and comfortable. Bathroom was spectacular! Food and drinks were very good. Facial at spa was wonderful. Lots of great hiking nearby.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Anniversary"
Great stay
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Excellent customer service. While in the middle of scotsdale it does not feel like that when on the property, feels very secluded. Nice that there is an adult's pool and family/kids pool. Centro Lounge was fantastic. Prado was above average but not out of this world. The rooms are nicely appointed. The standout was the customer service. Always smiled and asked how we were doing. Quick to get us directions, bottles of water and do the extra step.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
The only thing that I didn't like was someone elses name were on my keys at the vallet but the quickly got it resolved. other then that everything was amazing
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great resort 2 escape fm spring training excitemen"
Stayed two nights during spring training. Perfect distance fm all the downtown Scottsdale excitement. Staff very attentive. Resort is huge, we were spoiled each night arriving back at the valet & being chauffeured back to our room via golf cart!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Julia
"Great room terrible food"
We ate at the lovely hotel restraurant but the food was terrible. The pool side service was as well. The valet was very rude at check in , when I wanted to self park my car. The hotel staff seem nice and friendly but my room was not ready at 4:00pm. We were told they would call us within the hour and we would have an upgraded room. We went to dinner and came back at 6:30 pm but no call. Our upgraded room had an ice maker at the door. Last time it was great. This time it was like being in the abyss.
Response by Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
Thank you for taking the opportunity to share valuable feedback. We extend our sincere apologies for the challenges that you experienced during your visit. It is always our priority to exceed your expectations from the moment you arrive until the moment you depart. We have addressed your feedback with our management team and assure you that will use it as an opportunity to ensure that we are consistently providing the highest level of service. We hope for the opportunity to welcome you back to Omni Scottsdale Resort.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
stephen
"Overall good experience, but a few caveats"
Hotel grounds and pools were lovely. Staff eager to please and (mostly) prompt when requests were called in. Housekeeping came reliably each day at the same time. Turn down service was spotty. Rooms in rear buildings quiet and private, nice views. As others have said, the room needs thorough cleaning and updating, i.e. new carpet & drapes. The insides of my slippers turned black from the dirty floors! Mattress was extremely soft and the door to the outside was dangerously heavy! Prado and Centro had very limited menus and we thought "overdone" and overpriced for what you got. Many other restaurants "outside" to choose from! Great weather made the trip worth it, not necessarily the hotel. With improvements, it would be much more recommendable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Great place!! Relaxing. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great Staff- great dining"
First time vacationing in Arizona. Stayed at the Omni based on reviews. We were very impressed with staff throughout. Cannot say enough about Prado the main restaurant- amazing! The views were terrific and everything was clean and comfortable. We will come back next year.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"True relaxation in the sun"
MY daughter and I had 3 nights and 4 days of much needed relaxation. So great we hardly left the property.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
mom
"Great spot."
Overall great experience, the service was a little wonky - they have phones in the hallways that no one ever answered (I tried on 3 separate occasions). The signage isn't great and it's easy to get turned around. Staff super friendly, great views, comfortable rooms and bathrooms, quiet - I'd love to come back.
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Truly a delightful experience!"
Couldn't have been more pleased with the Omni. Situated at the base of Camelback Mountain, our room was back in the peaceful tranquility of Building 10. We were on the bottom floor at the end of the building so there was no traffic at all. We had the back patio doors open every chance we could manage, letting the sounds of all the lovely birds and wildlife shine through. Spent several late afternoons/evenings in Prado soaking up the bar action. The Prosecco was delish! Even saw Peter Bogdanovich our last night there :) We only spent a bit of time in the evening at the adult pool. Our days were too busy going to Spring Training games. The main Kasbah pool was filled with lots of sunbathers and just a few kids. Everyone seemed really respectful of the noise level. Cabanas looked very inviting.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Biankat
"A True Getaway"
We called the concierge Scott, just the day before our arrival. He arranged for a car to pick us up at the airport, secured MLB Spring Training seats behind the dugout, and booked a guided tour to Sedona. We had a wonderful experience using the spa and fitness center where the staff was friendly and professional. Our room had a spectacular view of Camelback Mountain. The resort is walkable, with two pools offering food and drink service. There are small meditation gardens around every corner, and hammocks for resting. Overall, it's a beautiful location with friendly, helpful service, and a true getaway.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
C
Amazing spa Over the top service Wonderful breakfast Huge gym Wonderful resort for adults
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
leslie
"The best!!!!!!"
This was by far the best hotel we have stayed in. So worth the $$$$. Staff could not have been anymore helpful polite and professional.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Joy
"Great resort!"
The room was nice, spacious, & updated. They had two separate pool areas, one for adults & the other one for families. We had a great experience would definitely return.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Fred
"Great time!"
We stayed with three girls to a room to celebrate a birthday and our stay was amazing! A little pricey but a very nice hotel and worth the money! Everyone was extremely helpful and pleasant and we had a positive experience.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Cecily
I got back home and looked at the hotel charges that were emailed to me and there was an extra charge on there from a restaurant. I called this morning and got transferred to billing. I got a voice message. I left a message and still have not been called back. These sort of things disappoint me. I now am left to track down people, post-trip, after they have charged my credit card. So the responsibility of their incorrect charge now becomes my issue......a better hotel experience would not leave me in this position.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great property in Paradise Valley, AZ"
Spent long weekend with wife and three boys (ages 7, 6, and 1).
Other trip Feb 23, 2015