All hotels in Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States of America
4949 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Great pool
    Bad internet service
Charge to use a computer. Ridiculous. Never go to another omni again. Do not like getting nickel and dimes.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
Bryan
"Perfect Couple Getaway"
Fantastic resort. Upscale and beautiful views in a casual but fun environment.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Anthony
"nice resort that's not too big and kid friendly"
This was a perfect size resort, not too big, with a very friendly and helpful staff. The spa is beautiful and the spa services were outstanding. rooms are very nice with balconies and 1st floor outdoor space. more traditional furnishings but very clean resort. close to hiking trails and many good restaurants and shopping. short drive to Phoenix airport. would stay there again, kid friendly.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Everything was 5 star Wonderful!! The spa was perfection
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Judith
"Beautiful resort"
Beautiful resort. Facilities first rate. Only drawback: why would a resort like this not have HD tv? A minor annoyance. Would go back in a minute. Overall great place to stay.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
louis
"Great weekend escape"
Nice, quiet, beautiful escape. Room was great, and the pool was nice and warm (a good thing for an Arizona winter).
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Craig
"Omni is comfortable"
Room was very comfortable, some of the facilities will require maintenance.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Beautiful resort experience"
Over the years, I've stayed in almost every kind of hotel - from 1-star motels to Four Seasons. The Omni Scottsdale is essentially on par wih the nicest of the nice. Perhaps lacking that last detail of luxury of true 5-star hotels, the Omni is still right there. For what I paid, it was probably the best hotel per cost deal I've had.
4 night business trip Dec 25, 2015
MICHAEL
"Anniversary"
Perfect setting for a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Always love the rooms here. Very nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
"Excellent Service and beautiful scenery"
Top notch service from valet to bellman to check in and out. I highly recommend staying here and will certainly return next time I am in the Phoenix area.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"A beautiful oasis to relax in!"
Only stayed here for 2 days but wish it was longer! Upgraded to a beautiful room overlooking the Oasis pool and Camelback mountain. The balcony was fantastic - with plenty of space and comfortable furniture.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
I.Mahn
"Room 710 has mosquitos!"
We stayed 2 nights and were never refunded the "incidental" fee. The room we stayed in, although beautifully decorated, was infested with mosquitos. Oddly enough, there weren't mosquitos outside, only in our room. We were both covered in bites. Lovely campus,Pretty room, but I doubt I'll go back.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Diedra
"Relaxed and stylish"
Great place to relax.
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"This resort was okay."
This is a nice resort, but there was no microwave in the room and there were none available the whole stay. The room temperature never was cold enough, had it down to 66 and still not cold enough. I did not feel they met the mark on customer satisfaction. There were no HD stations; if a microwave ever did become available, I would've been charged a fee; the ironing board was cheap and almost designed for a child. I've stayed all over, and even though this hotel was rated high by other guests, it was just okay for me and I would probably stay somewhere else the next time I am in Phoenix. My husband agrees.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"You need to know"
This place was awful. Especially the service. This is the first time I have ever left a review, but it is a must. Our first day the toilet was broken. We waited almost 30 minutes for them to fix it and for whatever reason it still wasn't flushing right. The TV connection wasn't working, so we had to have a guy come out and work on it. Then we went to the pool, which was nice. When we got back we ordered a movie and in room dining. We waited until our food arrived before we started watching the movie and I went to sit on the bed and it was all wet, so I lifted up the sheets and saw there was urine all over the bed (probably from a dog). From there it got even more chaotic. After an hour or so they moved us to another room that was actually smaller then ours because they were completely booked for the night. After hanging out in the room for about 15 minutes we realized the air conditioning was broken, so they ended up moving us back to our bedroom and changed the bed. Please note, this went on until almost midnight and we have a 1 yr old and a 3yr old. The service here was not 5 star service. This place does not compare to places like St. Regis or Pelican Hill. When we left they gave us a credit of $100. That's it? We asked for a manager and they said the manager would contact us. She never did. I will say the food was good and the pool was nice. This gives this place at least 1 star.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
I requested a mountain view when I booked and instead received a room overlooking the pump house of one of the pools. This was especially disappointing as the staff at the front desk acted like I was putting them out to even try to insist on a room with a better view. Customer service is so important and they made me feel like I was annoying them.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"Awesomeness"
Totally awesome
2 night trip Sep 12, 2015
darius
"Great overall but.."
Hotel is all around great but bathrooms are dark and need additional light. Still looks good but I think may be due soon for a revamp
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Glenn
Lovely property. Very nice size room comfortable accommodations. Beautiful balcony. Clean
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Darrell
One of the best resorts I've stayed in. Make sure to make an appointment at Joya Spa - Absolutely relaxing and breathtaking!
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Leonie
"6 Stars!"
One of my favorite resorts in the entire state. Plan to frequent this location throughout the year. Rooms are beautiful, with luxury bathrooms with soaking tubs. Upscale everything, amazing adult pool, outstanding views of Camelback Mountain and a luxurious spa to boot.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Kandice
Fantastic!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
diane
"Life changing experience, literally."
It was wonderful. After a beautiful dinner my boyfriend of 4 years got down on one knee by the fountains and asked me to marry him. Love this place!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Darcy
"Awesome! 5.0! Must go-to!"
Awesome resort: a little village unto itself in Paradise Valley ("PV")! Spacious bathroom includes walk-in shower and large tub! Utterly luxurious accommodations yet utterly logical, not wasteful!! Staff were remarkably mostly friendly for such a resort, or, if not, then appropriately courteous. Only thing is, like so many other resorts, the "refrigerator" is a sensored mini-bar with little space to put your own stuff; also like so many other resorts, parking is heavily skewed toward using their valets. But who needs to go to the car, when there are so many places to eat, drink, and be merry! Found "my" pool and spa tub in one courtyard; place for late lunch in another. Great tapas at the restaurant or limited-menu MBar, with yummy sangria and lamb chops! Site-made gelato at the cafe.... Don't have to leave the premises for a couple of days if you don't want to!... So as to neighborhood: objectively, it is in a mostly residential area, but it is close to churches (one of my reason for staying here, believe it or not), and within driving distance to retail areas of North Scottsdale, PV, and North Phoenix; but not within walking distance to anywhere but some hiking, which is great, too! Next time, must try spa services! This did great for me to decompress! Monteluccia is awesome, a must-experience for "locals" and visitors to AZ!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
Alan
"Amazing oasis in the middle of Scottsdale"
The landscaping at this resort was absolute perfection. Beautiful views of the nearby Camelback Mountain. Very comfortable room, will stay again.
4 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Joelle
"Gorgeous resort"
This was our first stay-cation for my girlfriend's birthday and we were pretty please with things despite a few hiccups. The grounds were fabulous and meticulously taken care of. Since we arrived mid/late morning our room wasn't ready but we just chilled by the pool. Unfortunately it took 20 mins for towels to arrive. Pool side service was prompt and friendly. They called to let us know our room was available. We reserved a Camelback view room however it was half blocked by a tree. The patio has nice large lounges/beds which makes enjoying a bottle of wine and taking in the view a relaxing experience. The other downside was neither the TV nor the phones worked. Dinner at Prado was amazing - the paella delicious. Despite the minor missed expectations as mentioned above we'd still go back. At checkout I mentioned the issues and they deeply apologized. The manager is supposed to reach out to us above the issues we had, hope they follow up as promised.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Perfect Getaway"
Anniversary overnite stay. Other than being anywhere in Phoenix in August (HOT), it was wonderful.We had a view of Camelback Mountain, the balcony was comfortable and had a fan. There was champagne and delicious chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us when we came back from exploring. The olive and meat plate at MBar was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Stay was for a girls weekend staycation. Room was excellent. Pool could use some physical upgrades for a 5-star. Not much ambiance, however our service at the pool was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Erin
"Nice, Quiet, and Relaxing Stay"
The Omni was nice and relaxing. Wasn't a lot of excitement as I expected. Expected to see lots of people-since the hotel was supposedly sole out; always fun meeting a variety of people from around the country/world. Had a more exciting stay at the Omni in Downtown Dallas in July. However, I loved Paradise Valley, Scottsdale and Phoenix-what beautiful landscape, and so many different eateries, variety of businesses, and events and activities to explore and enjoy. However, the resort was a bit boring.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Belinda
We stayed for two days with our dog. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. The rug was stained. The Outdoor furniture was outdated. The bathrooms was excellent. The restaurant was very good
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Awesome Omni Montelucia"
Spacious room with a great view. The drain in the sink and hot tub was slow but not a deal-breaker. Prado restaurant and Mbar inside were awesome. 15 minute walk to Camelback mountain. Overall great price for our weekend stay
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
carlos
"Omni Getaway Paradise"
Beautiful property, wish we had more time to stay. Staff sent a nice complimentary anniversary gift to the room! First class service
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"luxury peace tranquility"
Love it everything perfect
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Anne
"The least friendly Omni"
Whenever we stay at the Omni, we like to talk to staff to see what the locals do. This staff doesn't give you the usual warm and fuzzy feeling I've come to expect from Omni hotels. Asking for drinks at the pool or towels will get you a few eye rolls or you'll be told that service isn't available until a certain time. Yesterday we were locked out of our room, our room service breakfast was removed (we weren't done and didn't call for removal). Just not the level of service we expected.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Renee
"Anniversary Getaway"
Hotel was fantastic from check-in to check-out. Didn't feel like leaving for dinner so ordered room service, it was delivered hot and meal was great as well as inexpensive. Pool areas were clean and quiet. Spa was definitely relaxing - hotel has great weekly spa specials to take advantage of. This place is highly recommended to take time for rest and relaxation.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
Everything was great from check in to check out will return in 2 weeks when I am back in town for business and will make this my base hotel for all trips to scottsdale
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
business travel
"Great hotel for families visiting the area."
I had planned a trip for rest and relaxation to the PV area. The Montelucia is a gorgeous hotel with beautiful rooms, a friendly staff and beautiful decor. The only problems I ran into were with other guests as it seemed the hotel had been booked for a conference with a large company and many of the attendees were there to get wild instead of allowing others their R&R. The "adult" pool was full of patrons who had brought their own sound system and a large selection of outside drinks and had no problem making sure everyone heard the profanities in their language. This went on for two days. The quick and easy solution was to go over to the "kiddie" pool which ended up being far more relaxing.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Grant
"Phoenix Resort"
Very couteous staff! Beautiful hotel grounds!
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
gregory
"Room to improve"
Everything was great, the room, the restaurants, the service... The only disappointment was that some (several) cushions of the outdoor furniture were ripped and with holes. It's sad because everything else was great
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Girls Getaway"
We checked in early ..we had spa appointments and John at the front desk was so helpful to get us checked in and over to the spa right away ..As a gold member with Expedia we did recieve a room upgrade.The rooms are amazing and so is the Joya spa. there was a storm coming through town so we spent lots of time in the restaurants enjoing the food , drinks and storm watching. Taylor in the Mbar was awsome .. she was a pleasure to sit with.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Kathleen
"Great resort with a classic design"
Very nice and helpful staff. All amenities were in great condition
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Jonathan
"Awesome"
Check in was quick and easy. Grounds was beautiful. Room was spectacular especially the rest room. Had a night swim at the oasis adult pool and it was very peaceful and relaxing.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Korene
"Nice Spanish Oasis"
Hotel grounds are emaculate! The spa is fantastic and the staff was amazing. The only downfall would be the limited number of restaurants. After 8pm guest are only limited to one restaurant for dining at the Prado which is very expensive. Also, the resort doesn't offer shuttle to the mall or to Old Scottsdale which is only 8 miles from the resort. You have to pay $48 ($24 each way) for hotel transportation.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Anniversary
"Make sure you stay here"
I love the Omni Hotels and in particular the Scottsdale Omni. The property grounds and gardens are exceptionally beautiful. Nothing is left to the imagination or without being tended to. The rooms are well appointed an lovely with just the right kind of amenities. Even when you have a problem with the Wifi, they are there to assist and make it right. Special thanks to Grandpa Frank in the restauarant who knows what service is all about! One of my favourites...for sure!
4 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
dona
"bugs"
I think the place was over rated and over priced. I had many, many bugs in my room. I did complain about it and was given a discount when I checked out. I wont waste my money on this type of place again. better to stay in a 3 star hotel and get the free breakfast. no indoor pool and it was too hot to be outside with the humidity that came in from the Mexico storm.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Den
Would def recommend for a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Christopher
"One Night At Omni."
Nice resort and at a fair price. Didn't have time to take full advantage.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Arthur
Relaxing family stay cation. Resort and employees were wonderful.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Staycation Beauty"
If you didn't know about this gem before, you will enjoy this Paradise in PV! The location is nestled in the Paradise Valley, between Old Town Scottsdale and just north of Arcadia and Biltmore areas. Great staff, quiet, clean rooms and beautiful resort. Highly recommended to stay!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015