All hotels in Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States of America
4949 E Lincoln DriveParadise ValleyAZ85253United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Quite clean
"Pleasant resort"
Very clean and comfortable. The pools and pool area comfortable, clean, and good for family and adults.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"We Were Disappointed"
We were disappointed with the Omni - this is not a 5-Star experience. The positives: the room was very clean with a nice view of the mountains. The bathroom was terrific -- deep tub, big walk-in shower. Most of the hotel staff were courteous and friendly. The negatives: The Oasis pool and hot tub were dirty, with cobwebs around the hot tub and chewed gum on the walls; none of this was addressed during our five-day stay. The jets didn't work the first four days. The drinks at Crave on our first day were, to put it nicely, watered down, and the street tacos arrived cold and were of poor quality. We advised the server, who defended the bar and the kitchen (when we escalated it to the manager, he did comp the cold tacos). The experience was so negative that we canceled our dinner reservation for Easter Sunday night at Prado, as we lost trust. The TV check out system didn't work. We understand that a resort fee is charged at many resorts -- at the Omni, the resort fee includes access to the two pools and in-room self-service coffee -- standard at most hotels/resorts (even Motel 6). $22/day to park a rental car, on top of the room rate and the resort fee, is excessive. A nice resort, but overpriced and undermanaged. We don't mind paying for a Five-Star experience; but our first and last visit to the Scottdale Omni was a Three-Star experience, a poor value.
5 night business trip Mar 23, 2016
Stanley
Beautiful hotel with excellent service.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Suzanne
"Not Quite Up to Snuff for 5 Stars"
This is nice enough hotel, I suppose, but when you consider that it's listed as a 5-star, and the rates, there are a lot of little disappointments. To me, a five-star has turndown service, daily mini-bar replenishment, impeccable housekeeping, enough help at the coffee stand to keep waits under 5 minutes, etc. None of these alone are that big of a deal, but taken together it's a less excellent experience than one would like.
2 night trip Mar 24, 2016
"Relaxing in Scottsdale"
Long weekend to see spring training. The hotel was a great oasis at the end of the day.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
"Did not meet expectations"
We were surprised the live jazz band only played til 930p.m. No night life to speak of. Pool service should be extended til at least 6p.m. & play some tunes poolside for goodness sake. Fashion show by the pool was lame. Should have had more onsite activities/event theme nights OR even info. on offsite excursions to participate in. We were bored after day 1. The grounds were beautiful and the resort team was friendly and inviting. We adored "Grandfather Frank" each morning at breakfast. Food was yummy but not enough variation to choose from. It was almost not worth getting dressed up to go to dinner because there was nothing to do afterwards. Spa looked beautiful and I was a previous manager of a 5 star spa. However, not one person greeted us and the prices were crazy high! (retail and treatment cost)You should make the prices affordable since there is nothing else to do.
3 night romance trip Mar 24, 2016
Marjorie
I went to relax and it was wonderful. The service was great people were very polite the place is well mantained. My only observation was the bar. The bar tender from both restaurant I went to in the hotel was slow. There was no one else there. I had to wave to the bar tender and say hello can you please take my order. In the lounge side the server passed me twice before I stopped her and said yeah can someone please take my order. They quickly apologize for not seeing me and attended me nicely. Other than that it was a very pleasant visit and I would definitely go back.
1 night trip Mar 20, 2016
Cristina
"Arizona Native"
Chose to stay at Omni for a little stay-cation. Friend from Chicago was in town. From the moment we got to he hotel we were taken care of by the very kind and helpful staff! The room/bathroom was very comfortable and clean. The resort itself was very relaxing with beautiful scenery. I will be staying there again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2016
Nicole
"Quick getaway felt like I had traveled to another"
I love Montelucia for it's overall ambiance. From the moment you walk through the iron gate to the wonderful smells in the courtyard, you feel like you have been transported to another country! The rooms are pure luxury and ooooh the shampoo/conditioner...Love it all!
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2016
Cheryl L
"Rooms need a facelift"
We have stayed here several times and we like many things about the facility but the rooms are badly in need of new carpeting and Omni needs to spend some money freshening the decor in the rooms. Spa and gym are superior as is the on-site restaurant.
3 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
Lindsey
"Get a way"
Had a great Valentine's Day and evening at the resort. The food from the Prado bar and the bartender (he has been there a few years) was great!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2016
Charge to use a computer. Ridiculous. Never go to another omni again. Do not like getting nickel and dimes.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
Bryan
"Perfect Couple Getaway"
Fantastic resort. Upscale and beautiful views in a casual but fun environment.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
Anthony
"nice resort that's not too big and kid friendly"
This was a perfect size resort, not too big, with a very friendly and helpful staff. The spa is beautiful and the spa services were outstanding. rooms are very nice with balconies and 1st floor outdoor space. more traditional furnishings but very clean resort. close to hiking trails and many good restaurants and shopping. short drive to Phoenix airport. would stay there again, kid friendly.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Everything was 5 star Wonderful!! The spa was perfection
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Judith
"Beautiful resort"
Beautiful resort. Facilities first rate. Only drawback: why would a resort like this not have HD tv? A minor annoyance. Would go back in a minute. Overall great place to stay.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
louis
"Great weekend escape"
Nice, quiet, beautiful escape. Room was great, and the pool was nice and warm (a good thing for an Arizona winter).
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
Craig
"Spanish-style sanctuary in amazing camelback area"
Having lived in Spain I absolutely loved this Spanish style hotel. All open air, villa style with gorgeous mountain views. The facilities and service were top notch. The Joya spa is a wonderful oasis with steam, sauna and whirlpool and also a relaxing outdoor terrace with pool. The location cannot be beat in beautiful Paradise valley- near Camelback and trendy restaurants. Really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend!
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
"Omni is comfortable"
Room was very comfortable, some of the facilities will require maintenance.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
"Beautiful resort experience"
Over the years, I've stayed in almost every kind of hotel - from 1-star motels to Four Seasons. The Omni Scottsdale is essentially on par wih the nicest of the nice. Perhaps lacking that last detail of luxury of true 5-star hotels, the Omni is still right there. For what I paid, it was probably the best hotel per cost deal I've had.
4 night business trip Dec 25, 2015
MICHAEL
"Nice hotel in a nice area."
The hotel is nice. It is different, you must leave your car with Valet and they will take you to your building where the room is. So if it is raining or cold (like when we went), it is not a pleasant experience. The room was nice and large, but had a few issues, the shower was huge but the way it was built, the water would run down the side and the water would spill into the main bathroom floor. Not a huge deal, but not 5 star quality. Overall it is a nice hotel for what we paid (special), I would not pay full price for this place, seems overpriced and had to make compromises.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
Victor
"Grandpa Frank makes the difference"
While the whole experience was a great one, what made it stand out was the great service we received in the restaurant by the maitre'd, Grandpa Frank, who would address us as 'how are you kids doing?' (we're in our fifties), and then came by several times to inquiry about our food, our comfort, always offering to bring something or do something for us. We felt very well-taken care of at the resort because of him.
Other trip Dec 12, 2015
Lutz
"Anniversary"
Perfect setting for a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Lovely! Can't wait to go back when the weather is warmer!
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
AW
Always love the rooms here. Very nice place to stay.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
"Excellent Service and beautiful scenery"
Top notch service from valet to bellman to check in and out. I highly recommend staying here and will certainly return next time I am in the Phoenix area.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"A beautiful oasis to relax in!"
Only stayed here for 2 days but wish it was longer! Upgraded to a beautiful room overlooking the Oasis pool and Camelback mountain. The balcony was fantastic - with plenty of space and comfortable furniture.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
I.Mahn
"Room 710 has mosquitos!"
We stayed 2 nights and were never refunded the "incidental" fee. The room we stayed in, although beautifully decorated, was infested with mosquitos. Oddly enough, there weren't mosquitos outside, only in our room. We were both covered in bites. Lovely campus,Pretty room, but I doubt I'll go back.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Diedra
"Relaxed and stylish"
Great place to relax.
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"This resort was okay."
This is a nice resort, but there was no microwave in the room and there were none available the whole stay. The room temperature never was cold enough, had it down to 66 and still not cold enough. I did not feel they met the mark on customer satisfaction. There were no HD stations; if a microwave ever did become available, I would've been charged a fee; the ironing board was cheap and almost designed for a child. I've stayed all over, and even though this hotel was rated high by other guests, it was just okay for me and I would probably stay somewhere else the next time I am in Phoenix. My husband agrees.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"You need to know"
This place was awful. Especially the service. This is the first time I have ever left a review, but it is a must. Our first day the toilet was broken. We waited almost 30 minutes for them to fix it and for whatever reason it still wasn't flushing right. The TV connection wasn't working, so we had to have a guy come out and work on it. Then we went to the pool, which was nice. When we got back we ordered a movie and in room dining. We waited until our food arrived before we started watching the movie and I went to sit on the bed and it was all wet, so I lifted up the sheets and saw there was urine all over the bed (probably from a dog). From there it got even more chaotic. After an hour or so they moved us to another room that was actually smaller then ours because they were completely booked for the night. After hanging out in the room for about 15 minutes we realized the air conditioning was broken, so they ended up moving us back to our bedroom and changed the bed. Please note, this went on until almost midnight and we have a 1 yr old and a 3yr old. The service here was not 5 star service. This place does not compare to places like St. Regis or Pelican Hill. When we left they gave us a credit of $100. That's it? We asked for a manager and they said the manager would contact us. She never did. I will say the food was good and the pool was nice. This gives this place at least 1 star.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
I requested a mountain view when I booked and instead received a room overlooking the pump house of one of the pools. This was especially disappointing as the staff at the front desk acted like I was putting them out to even try to insist on a room with a better view. Customer service is so important and they made me feel like I was annoying them.
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"Awesomeness"
Totally awesome
2 night trip Sep 12, 2015
darius
"Great overall but.."
Hotel is all around great but bathrooms are dark and need additional light. Still looks good but I think may be due soon for a revamp
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Glenn
Lovely property. Very nice size room comfortable accommodations. Beautiful balcony. Clean
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Darrell
One of the best resorts I've stayed in. Make sure to make an appointment at Joya Spa - Absolutely relaxing and breathtaking!
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Leonie
"6 Stars!"
One of my favorite resorts in the entire state. Plan to frequent this location throughout the year. Rooms are beautiful, with luxury bathrooms with soaking tubs. Upscale everything, amazing adult pool, outstanding views of Camelback Mountain and a luxurious spa to boot.
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2015
Kandice
Fantastic!
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
diane
"Life changing experience, literally."
It was wonderful. After a beautiful dinner my boyfriend of 4 years got down on one knee by the fountains and asked me to marry him. Love this place!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Darcy
"Awesome! 5.0! Must go-to!"
Awesome resort: a little village unto itself in Paradise Valley ("PV")! Spacious bathroom includes walk-in shower and large tub! Utterly luxurious accommodations yet utterly logical, not wasteful!! Staff were remarkably mostly friendly for such a resort, or, if not, then appropriately courteous. Only thing is, like so many other resorts, the "refrigerator" is a sensored mini-bar with little space to put your own stuff; also like so many other resorts, parking is heavily skewed toward using their valets. But who needs to go to the car, when there are so many places to eat, drink, and be merry! Found "my" pool and spa tub in one courtyard; place for late lunch in another. Great tapas at the restaurant or limited-menu MBar, with yummy sangria and lamb chops! Site-made gelato at the cafe.... Don't have to leave the premises for a couple of days if you don't want to!... So as to neighborhood: objectively, it is in a mostly residential area, but it is close to churches (one of my reason for staying here, believe it or not), and within driving distance to retail areas of North Scottsdale, PV, and North Phoenix; but not within walking distance to anywhere but some hiking, which is great, too! Next time, must try spa services! This did great for me to decompress! Monteluccia is awesome, a must-experience for "locals" and visitors to AZ!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2015
Alan
"Amazing oasis in the middle of Scottsdale"
The landscaping at this resort was absolute perfection. Beautiful views of the nearby Camelback Mountain. Very comfortable room, will stay again.
4 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
Joelle
"Gorgeous resort"
This was our first stay-cation for my girlfriend's birthday and we were pretty please with things despite a few hiccups. The grounds were fabulous and meticulously taken care of. Since we arrived mid/late morning our room wasn't ready but we just chilled by the pool. Unfortunately it took 20 mins for towels to arrive. Pool side service was prompt and friendly. They called to let us know our room was available. We reserved a Camelback view room however it was half blocked by a tree. The patio has nice large lounges/beds which makes enjoying a bottle of wine and taking in the view a relaxing experience. The other downside was neither the TV nor the phones worked. Dinner at Prado was amazing - the paella delicious. Despite the minor missed expectations as mentioned above we'd still go back. At checkout I mentioned the issues and they deeply apologized. The manager is supposed to reach out to us above the issues we had, hope they follow up as promised.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Perfect Getaway"
Anniversary overnite stay. Other than being anywhere in Phoenix in August (HOT), it was wonderful.We had a view of Camelback Mountain, the balcony was comfortable and had a fan. There was champagne and delicious chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us when we came back from exploring. The olive and meat plate at MBar was outstanding.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Stay was for a girls weekend staycation. Room was excellent. Pool could use some physical upgrades for a 5-star. Not much ambiance, however our service at the pool was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Erin
"Nice, Quiet, and Relaxing Stay"
The Omni was nice and relaxing. Wasn't a lot of excitement as I expected. Expected to see lots of people-since the hotel was supposedly sole out; always fun meeting a variety of people from around the country/world. Had a more exciting stay at the Omni in Downtown Dallas in July. However, I loved Paradise Valley, Scottsdale and Phoenix-what beautiful landscape, and so many different eateries, variety of businesses, and events and activities to explore and enjoy. However, the resort was a bit boring.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Belinda
We stayed for two days with our dog. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. The rug was stained. The Outdoor furniture was outdated. The bathrooms was excellent. The restaurant was very good
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Awesome Omni Montelucia"
Spacious room with a great view. The drain in the sink and hot tub was slow but not a deal-breaker. Prado restaurant and Mbar inside were awesome. 15 minute walk to Camelback mountain. Overall great price for our weekend stay
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
carlos
"Omni Getaway Paradise"
Beautiful property, wish we had more time to stay. Staff sent a nice complimentary anniversary gift to the room! First class service
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"luxury peace tranquility"
Love it everything perfect
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Anne
"The least friendly Omni"
Whenever we stay at the Omni, we like to talk to staff to see what the locals do. This staff doesn't give you the usual warm and fuzzy feeling I've come to expect from Omni hotels. Asking for drinks at the pool or towels will get you a few eye rolls or you'll be told that service isn't available until a certain time. Yesterday we were locked out of our room, our room service breakfast was removed (we weren't done and didn't call for removal). Just not the level of service we expected.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015