All hotels in Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4949 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Great View and Close to Activities"
Stayed for a weekend getaway. Our room had a fantastic view of Camelback Mountain. The facilities were well appointed, the staff were friendly and helpful and it was a great place to relax. The Spa had world-class facilities and the service was excellent. Would definitely come back and stay here - relaxing, yet close to Scottsdale shopping, restaraunts, etc. if you are in the mood for that.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Traveltoomuch
"Beautiful!"
Check in was great , very helpful staff. Valet staff was also great! Nice location right at echo park on camelback mtn.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice spa, get mountain views"
Enjoyed the spa, pool, and restaurant. The staff was friendly and polite.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
stephan
"Loved it"
Fantastic experience! Prado was delicious!! I'd love to visit again!
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"Memorable"
It was wonderful
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, fabulous restaurant
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
robbie
"Awesome Venue, Very Pretty and Excellent Staff"
Went for my wife's birthday, we were treated like VIP's and they gave us a great experience. Ate at Prado was good but not excellent for what we paid. The service at the restaurant was AMAZING was worth the extra money...
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Niko
"Wonderful accomodations"
The Omni in Scottsdale was absolute paradise. I was greeted by the valet that directed me to check in and the entire process was extremely smooth. Staff was very professional and the accomodations were immaculate. The bed I had was so comfortable, I didn't want to leave. No question, if I am in Scottsdale again I will be staying at the Omni.
"Event and a weekend"
The only negative is when I requested for my car and they never brought it until I got tired of waiting and asked where it was. Then they brought it right away!! Great service and hotel. Beautiful grounds. Food not as good as I hoped for. Middle of the road.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"Beautiful hotel & grounds"
Fantastic staff. Huge room. Very comfortable bed. Golf cart tour of grounds.
emily
"Awesome stay"
Well managed property (love their orange trees) with friendly staff. When the lights didn't work properlly in the room, the service staff addressed it immediately. The restaurant Prado serves one of the best breakfast in Scottsdale and happy hour small plates. Try their shishito peppers...perfectly prepared.
Agrace
"Lovely!"
This hotel has beautiful grounds! I really love the pools, especially the layout of the family pool. I also love how peaceful it is there.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Irma
We had a few challenges that left us disappointed with our stay. Valet was slow to retrieve our car. It took approximately 15 minutes in a Friday night. We switched to self parking. When we called the front desk to have them switch the cost they didn't seem concerned or offer to assist improving our discontent. Friday night we did check in a bit early which resulted in our having to endure the power washer in our area for approximately an hour. We did not complain but suggested upon check out that clean up involving power equipment should be completed earlier in the afternoon so guests are not inconvenienced. Our final issue was early one evening while we were enjoying the patio we quickly realized that a colony of crickets had taken up residency on the patio walls behind our chairs. There must have been 50-75 crickets. We called maintenance which took an additional call and 45 minutes later to respond. This issue really put a damper on our overall experience. We did receive a small consideration on our bill but the response from staff wasn't so much a concern that we were happy but more of an apathetic attitude.
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Shelly
"The rooms need remodel."
The staff and exterior grounds are great. Mattresses carpets linens all need to be in a dumpster. I think if you check back in the fall of 2015 you should find a good experience.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
honestjon
"Gorgeous, relaxing locale."
Attentive staff, focused on you having a great vacation. The only negative was not having a screen for the sliding doors, so you could not keep doors open for fear of animals (scorpions).
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Steel Magnolia
"Hotel"
This is a resort like location located in the heart of Paridise Valley. The rooms are large,clean and well appointed. The only downside worth mentioning is the up charge of ten dollars per day to self park your car. The other option is 27 dollars per day for valet but really, 10 dollars to park myself? Nonetheless a nice hotel and would stay again
6 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great for Relaxation!"
We had a great experience at the Omni. The staff was attentive and the area is serene. We would definitely visit the Property again.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
KVT
"A week at Omni-Scotsdale"
Entire hotel complex very attractive. Wonderful landscaping. Lots of fine details in all buildings. Outstanding maintenance. Terrific restaurant and bar. Friendly, helpful service. Reasonable cost. Attractive shops. This is a wonderful resort.
6 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Arne and Karin
My wife and I had a very relaxing and romantic time at this resort. The Joya Spa was absolutely fantastic!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great!"
Love it!!!!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
donna jo
"Not the same"
Third time we stayed here in the last five years. The rooms need to be updated, ie new carpet. The restaurant and bar are still excellent.The standard room price is what a junior suite was two years ago with no perks(breakfast/resort credit etc). Not the deal it was (probably since the Omni took over).
4 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Danny L.
"Great getaway, even on business"
A surprise getaway masquerading as a business trip. Pool is large enough to do actual laps; will return next time in Phoenix.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Beautiful Alhambra inspired hotel!"
The hotel grounds were impeccably well groomed and maintained, and the staff was superbly friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. Only thing I could say for improvement is that front desk needs to explain up front the nightly credit card authorization charges that hit temporarily until you check out. My phone notification for credit card unauthorized charge went off at 2:30 in the am for a random amount and made me get up to call and sort it out.
Ohio Ben
Great hospitality shown by Anne at the front desk. She went out of her way to ensure our stay was absolutely enjoyable on our wedding night. Thank you so much from me and my wife.
Excellent experience all around from the spa to the restaurant to the rooms to the staff! Only positive things to say!!!
julie
"Fabulous"
Fabulous resort with fantastic service, spa, and amenities. Wish Camelback mountain was more accessible as you have to go all the way around the resort for access to hiking trails.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"loved it. great facilities, great for a splurge"
stayed 2 nights to celebrate our engagement. arrived and were a bit overwhelmed by everyone wanting to take our bags and valet our car, although all good intentioned. lazed by the pool while waiting to check in to a beautiful room looking out onto the pool. beautiful grounds, great place to stay if you want to splurge and enjoy the resort facilities.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great all across the board"
I visited for a relaxing weekend alone. Everything was spectacular. Customer service was the best I've ever received. I will be back soon.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Astin
"Top of the line resort"
I've stayed here twice, once with my wife and once on a quick business trip. What a wonderful resort. The grounds are beautiful and spacious, the setting next to a mountain stunning, the health club first rate.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Fabulous resort. Can't wait to go back!!"
We enjoyed three days of sun and relaxation at this fabulous resort. It is beautiful, peaceful and the staff is exceptionally attentive and courteous. A wonderful time and hope to return. Love the adult only salt water pool. Beautiful view of the mountains and quiet, peaceful stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Top of the line"
Great place. Posh. A bit noisy rooms bfast bufet limited choice. But will surely return Close to everything
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Juan
"Privacy"
I had a great time and loved the facilities. The only serious issue I had was walking into my room and finding house keeping in the room while my husband was in the shower. The restroom door was open slightly as well. I'm sure you can appreciate my irritation with that.
3 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Misty Vo
"Great Place to Stay"
We wanted an upscale place without golf or over-emphasis on spa. The location is convenient with a fantastic view of Camelback Mountain. It has many good dining choices, good food, good drinks, and good service. The Spanish motif was beautifully done. The amenities make it a great value (versus other resorts at twice the price).
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Beautiful hotel with fantastic views"
Loved this hotel! Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and roomy. View from room was fantastic. Convenient location. Wonderful spa. Great restaurants.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Cookie
"Oh My Gosh - What a Great Experience!"
First I want to preface this hotel review with a disclaimer.... I was in Arizona for a long weekend with my best friend and we would have had a wonderful time together even if we had stayed at a one-star hotel. We had been looking forward to getting away, enjoying the sun and relaxing for months so it was pretty much guaranteed to be a great weekend the moment I got to the airport! That being said - our time together was 10 times better because we stayed at the Omni Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Montelucia. The grounds were beautiful, the room was super nice and the service was exceptional. We were upgraded to a suite upon check in due to some water damage that had occurred related to the recent storms. The large 2nd floor balcony with two reclining sunbeds was so tranquil and the room itself was extra spacious. The bathroom was especially nice with a huge soaking tub and double sized shower. We enjoyed walking around the grounds, sampled meals at each of the restaurants (lots of fresh and healthy options including a juice bar on Sat. morning) and enjoyed massages at the spa. Beyond all the amenities - the staff made us feel welcome and addressed all of our needs. I had forgotten my toothbrush and one was delivered to the room within minutes. I would definitely recommend the resort to others and stay there again if I return to Scottsdale.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Cindi
The staff was wonderful. The room was very dusty. It seemed like it hadn't been cleaned in awhile. The water in the shower had a bad smell. I really liked the resort, they just need a new cleaning staff.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great Resort, Great Price"
I travel a lot, and to many different areas of the world. I really enjoyed this resort. It was top notch.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"When you need some down time !!!!"
What a great facility and all the restaurants were fantastic !!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Gerald
"Spectacular service and plush beds and linens."
The staff were wonderful and the rooms were great. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Go to the Mediterranean without leaving the USA"
Beautiful, like being in Europe , pleasant architecture, nice pools, nice surroundings , great soaking tub, felt luxurious and very comfortable
Kiki
"Second time just as fantastic as the first!"
This place just gets better and better! Don't even see how that is possible as they are already a 10 out of 10, but it is. The staff is exemplary. They are as good or better than the finest hotel in the world. See Marisa up front. The accommodations are excellent! The beds in the room are like floating on clouds. And the bathrooms are large with beautiful walk-in tiled showers and a large soaking tub. The entire resort is decorated like Spain or Morocco. Beautiful decor that sets it a step above everyone else. And the Spa! Oh my goodness the spa! Best massage I've ever had in my life by Heather. See Stevie at the spa and she'll take good care of you. They have ever service imaginable. And the spa is huge. There is also a nice fitness facility and separate spa pool. Along with two large pools and jacuzzis located on the resort - this place is heaven. The whole place has a very relaxing zen vibe to it. You relax immediately upon entering the property, located close enough for a beautiful view of Camelback mountain. And let's not forget about the food!! They have a bar, full restaurant, poolside service, cafe, and a second restaurant to chose from! Servers Arne and Scott were amazing. Highlights on the food front: Chilean Sea Bass and Dolce & Salado in Prado, Kale Flatbread in M'bar, Miami Vice and turkey burger poolside, and the Breakfast Buffet in Prado. All were 5 stars. The coffee is amazing! Do yourself a favor and get to this resort! You'll be happy you did.
SP
"Great hotel with spa"
Heather at the front desk recognized the expedia gold VIP and have me the free upgrade without having to ask. Stephanie from the spa recognized me from my May visit and did a great job making me feel well cared for. Rena gave me a haircut that I received multiple compliments. Vicky at the coffee ice cream shop made my day with the outstanding sorbet. Marshall the early morning manager was helpful during checkout to help me on my way to the airport.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
stephen
"this place has slipped"
I have stayed here in years past and can say by comparison, this place has slipped. The hotel grounds are showing wear and tear. Our room was in a sketchy white building that looked like an apartment complex and not like the rest of the property. There was vomit on the curtains in the room and the carpeting needs to be replaced.The landscaping looks rough and no longer manicured. The service was average. The main restaurant Prado has mediocre food at very high prices. The location and view are still outstanding.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great Resort!"
Grounds are wonderful! Starbucks on premises that serves baked goods & sandwiches. Prado restaurant great for fine dining, and there cafe for lunch was wonderful. Better yet have your lunch served to you at the pool! Adult only pool is also available. The rooms are extremely comfortable, best showers in Arizona, plenty of room for at least two along with an elongated tub. The Spa is one of the finest in Arizona with separate facilities for men/women, and a common sanctuary room for complete tranquility & relaxation.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Mark Anthony
"When can I go back?!"
Beautiful hotel, super friendly and helpful staff, LOVED it. I was sad I only got to stay one night, and hope to go back soon!
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2014
Marianne
"Hotel located very conviently from near by places"
Really enjoy our stay love to go back again . Love the area it is really felt like a paradise. The hotel is located near paradise valley
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Town-like atmosphere"
We enjoyed our stay. We did experience a very large spider, and two very different bugs on our bed. We did not mention it because we had no proof to show.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Wonderful and relaxing weekend !!!"
Really loved our stay here. Staff is wonderful and resort is beautiful. Will definitely come back.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Beatriz
"couldn't beat the price"
I was looking for a place to take my girlfreind on an overnighter and did an expedia search. I saw the price of this place being $84 and checked it out. They had me when I saw they had soaking tubs. This place was beautiful, the pools were awesome and it was very close yet out in nowhere land. I plan on staying here again
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Beautiful but....."
the resort itself is lovely but aging a bit...we checked into our room and after about an hour heard a dripping..the bathroom where the toilet was flooded...thought it was the toilet but it was from a pipe in the ceiling that looked lilt it was from the room above us...toilet water maybe???called front desk and they said do you want us to send someone to fix it?? told them we wanted to be moved which they did about 40 minutes later...later took a bath and the tub would not drain...called front desk and they just offered to send maintenance to fix it...all they did was take a suction cup and drain the tub...did not fix the issue...on check out left my clarisonic facial brush in the bathroom drawer...when I called to alert them they said it wasn't there...don't know if staff took it or the next guests...was surprised at the lack of service and follow up...beautiful place but the flooded bathroom, tub not draining and losing my device marred the experience....
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014