All hotels in Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States of America
4949 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ, 85253, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Most comfortable beds ever"
Better than average property - not a 5* resort
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Must Try!"
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay overnight and the treatments at Joya Spa. You have a beautiful property and facility! The adult pool being completely separate from the family pool is the best. The cocktails at the M Bar and pool were fabulous. Food was yummy as well. I enjoyed it so much I am splurging for two nights next summer. It's a great place for a staycation for sure.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
Cynthia
"Great 2 night staycation"
Came for a birthday staycation, staff was great especially the valet. The pool and tub was outstanding the only drawback was the room which was somewhat out dated and couldd have used a renovation.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Stephen
"Stellar weekend getaway"
Just a beautiful resort with plenty of ways to relax and enjoy the scenery. Staff was friendly, rooms were spacious and comfortable. Excellent views of camelback mountain and easy access to hiking trails. I would only downgrade this hotel for the food which was slightly overpriced and underwhelming at the main restaurant, but our experience was still wonderful
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Wesley
"Great time"
Great place but outside furniture needs replaced.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Decent hotel but old"
We came for a romantic stay cation. Don't think hotel was worth the money. Hotel was older and our room was small. We wanted a patio and the room we had faced the east with no roof or shade so we were unable to sit on patio in the morning to drink coffee as the sun beat down on us. The food on site was horrible. Not many choices for a regular dinner. And the beer selection was poor. We were hoping for a good stay because the Omni Tucson is awesome. We were disappointed. Next time, we will definitely stay elsewhere.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Amazing!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Quiet"
This was a great resort, close to the mountains and far enough away from the parking lot. The bathrooms were like a spa itself and the beds were really comfortable. The only thing I have to say that they need help on is the pool service. It was VERY SLOW.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Mom on vaca
"Our First Visit"
Arrived on Friday July 17th. From the minute we arrived, everyone on the hotel staff was very friendly and eager to ensure our stay was comfortable. Once is our room Ruben ( bell person) noticed our fridge was not working. Also had trouble with TV remote. He assured us someone would come and take a look. Saturday morning before heading to the pool I had called front desk letting them know that fridge is still broken and that buttons on TV remote were not working properly. They would send someone right up. Needless to say, Those two problems were never resolved before our checkout on Sunday the 19th. Food and drinks were awesome. Restaurant and pool staff great. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Allan
"Wonderful"
Beautiful room with an amazing walk in shower and large soaking tub. The bed was very comfortable. Staff is helpful. This hotel is a winner!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
CJ
Joya spa was the highlight of my visit and the staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Cockroach and Scorpians"
We found a giant cockroach under the toilet seat in one room and a scorpion on the ceiling in the other room. The hotel acted like its normal because they are close to the mountain. The internet does not work in one room and we waited 30minutes with the IT guy and still does not work. The toilet in the room with the cockroach is not clean. I don't understand why this old dated hotel is 5 stars ?
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
howard
"A Must Stay"
Everything was wonderful, hotel was clean, staff was very nice. I got upgraded for free with complimentary champagne and truffles. I will definitely be coming back to stay! Thank you!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Happy guest"
Wonderful staycation! Staff went out of their way to make sure you had what you needed and more. Rooms and resort looked exactly as the pictures. Coming back soon.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Doug
"Simply Relaxing for A Few Days"
My sat at the hotel was excellent except for 1 little problem - the septic tank truck decided to clean the septic tank about 7:30-8 am on one of the mornings of my stay. Needless to say, it had a sound of am oversized vacuum cleaner. The night before I was up a bit late, and had planned to sleep-in late, and relax for the day before coming home the next day. This guy was there for more than 1 hour and right in front of my door as well as 2 other guests door. I informed the hotel management about this upon my check-out, and hopefully the next guest won't have to go thru this. My overall stay was very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Just the right size-resort"
We stayed for 4 days and just relaxed. The mountain view was breathtaking, and because it was summer, the resort was laid back and quiet.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
Susie
Beautiful hotel. A bit under staffed though. We wanted to order drinks by the pool but were told the only server by the pool was off duty at 5pm.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great time in Paradise Valley, AZ"
Loved the hotel & staff. The rooms are big and there is an outdoor space which is great to relax in at night. The restaurants on the property were great as well. It was our first time in AZ but we definitely will be back.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"I wish I had more time to stay here"
I stayed here one night and I wish I allowed more time to stay here longer. The check was quick and efficient. Staff was very helpful. They drive you to your building and show you your room. If they did not, I would have walking around all over the place. The room was spacious along with the bathroom. All room have verandas but being on the first floor it felt awkward sitting there with everyone walking by. I really enjoyed the family and adult salt water pools. It being July, I almost had the whole pool to myself. It is also open pretty late which was really nice. The resort was going for northern Italian feel and it pulled it off pretty good. Overall, a great 1 night stay. I will definitely stay longer next time.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
"One Night Summer Escape"
We checked in on a Saturday afternoon after deciding that morning we need to escape our Scottsdale house for a night and do a stay in town vacation at a 5 star resort. The Omni Montelucia had a great rate ($170 versus $450 in the winter) and the facilities and the room were outstanding. They have a first class staff and the quality of the room with outside patio, spacious bath and heavenly bed made for a memorable night.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Jock
"Andalusian Oasis"
It's a really beautiful property that truly transported me back to Spainish Andalusia with it's Moroccan overtones. There were plenty of food options. Room service was quick. Choices for kids and adults were varied and tasty. The spa was lovely, though the spa outdoor pool had a lot of dirt and a dirty straw in it. That was a turn off after spending a small fortune for nail and massage treatments (which were done very well I should add). Overall, the service was impeccable. You are far from activities, shops and restaurants and taxis and town car were very expensive. Rent a car if planning on going out and about.
4 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Tracey
"Relaxing Vacay"
Had a very enjoyable time at the resort. Staff was fantastic. Would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Kaci
"Off season get away place"
Very nice 5 night stay at this resort. Staff was great. Valet services was easy and not expensive. Went during off season so pretty hot outside, but the pools were awesome. Joya Spa is great with nice experience for me and the wife.
5 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Everyone was super friendly The room was already cool when we got in there , that's not always the case , nice suprize
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
steve
"Quick vacation"
The hotel is beautiful. I would of liked more info on the spa When I checked in. Other than that it was awesome . I will go back when a deal comes my way and a visit to there spa too. Monica Nannini
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
short vacation
"Perfect!!"
We loved this hotel!! There are hammocks throughout the property, a cool pool, huge jacuzzi and happy hour sangria! Since we were with our kids we did not see the adult pool but there is one of those also. Pool servers are awesome and come around and give you personal pitchers of ice water/cups. The service from every place in the resort was awesome and their fitness room kicks butt! I cannot wait to come back here next time we visit AZ.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
robyn
"Beautiful accomodations!"
We can't wait to return - it was amazing! Such a gem in the middle of the desert. Dinner at Prado was divine.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
mandyvh
"Oasis - way nicer than the Phoenician!"
This property is so pretty. I stayed there for business and it is literally an oasis in the desert. The staff were there when you wanted them and gone when you didn't. the pools were great, the fitness center was fantastic and I had the chance to take a TRX class while I was there. The registration staff recommended the hike at Echo Canyon, just 10 minutes walk away and that hike was awesome. Very challenging! Highly recommend, and can't wait to go back with my family.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Beth
"Arizona trip"
Relaxing, social, and staff was extremely helpful.
3 night trip with friends Apr 16, 2015
"4 stars. not 5"
Very nice hotel. Beautiful views. I understand this is a high end hotel. However I found the drink prices by the pool to be outragous. Golf cart transportation was outstanding they were very personable and friendly. Valet personnel were also very nice.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
douglas
"A Mediterranean Staycation!"
This place was great for a staycation but would also be wonderful for any traveler! The scores is simply stated but beautifully adorned with a Mediterranean feel. The room was great and comfortable and the bathroom was huge and adorned in travertine stone. The minibar was very nicely stocked too! The hotel restaurant was tasty with many choices of homemade chef prepared creations. Wine choices were abundant as well. The grounds of the resort were well groomed and the is layer out with many different passages which I found to be a delight! As opposed to one building of other hotel and resorts, the Montelucia had many different clusters of buildings where one could meander around in a beautiful setting. The pools were gorgeous with Camelback Mountain as their backdrop. And to top it all off was the Joya Spa - a must for anyone staying there. Again in a separate building one must enter the spa through a long dark corridor meant to eliminate stress and begin on a healing and spiritual spa retreat. From the very large healing crystal, to the temperpedic beds in the relaxation room to the massage rooms and rooftop pool, one can easily stay and entire day and more without any thoughts of entering the real world ! It was Devine! Hotel staff were all very pleasant and accommodating and were top notch and very well organized with each person having a specific job to make guests feel pampered.
1 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Paula
"Great hotel but not 5 star quality."
I stayed with my boyfriend and his parents. Overall the hotel was very nice. I do not feel that it was a 5-star, however. The carpets were very worn, the balcony seating was stained and torn, and the sheets had some stains as well. This was the biggest deterrent for me. The layout of the resort was interesting. The adult pool was a bit of a hike from our room, and it was poorly stocked for towels. We had to snag towels from the private cabanas. On the upside, the staff were fantastic. The waitstaff at Prado made us feel very much at home. And the pool staff were attentive and made sure we had what we needed with regards to drinks. I probably would go elsewhere for a 5 star experience in the future. I'm a neat freak and the stains and worn out features were a bit too much for me.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Kristina
"Great resort- Beautiful grounds!"
Beautiful grounds- great restaruant - the tub and shower are my favorites. There are no bad rooms- each one is a little unique and the balconies are incredible!
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
Anne
"Long weekend"
Very quiet, peaceful, beautiful mountain views. Spa & fitness center. Great location. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
elizabeth
Very peaceful and serene. We loved our stay there and look forward to our next trip.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
My favorite place to stay and I have stayed about everywhere in Scottsdale area.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Benjamin
Wonderful! The only thing that would be nice is free waters in the rooms so make sure to stock up before you get to the hotel
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Montelucia, the good and the bad."
We enjoyed some of the design details of the resort, such as fountains, arches, tile, etc. however this detailing was not carried through out the resort, our room's decor was antiquated, with very large furniture pieces that did not fitted well in the space, air conditioning did not work well and felt stuffy. I enjoyed the Camelback view from the little back patio. We thought complimentary water in rooms would have been generous but everything had to be paid for.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
Maria
"Room"
I won't get the cheaper room again. This resort never disappoints though.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel with a beautiful montain view"
Nice experience. Workers were very professional. The hotel has a great welcoming enviroment that motivated guests to come back there. It was our first time visiting and we were impressed with the warm enviroment there. I highly recommed this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great getaway"
The pool and service was amazing!
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
Loved this place. I would highly recommend it. The rooms were beautiful.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Tammie
"Our favorite"
This is our favorite getaway staykation spot. Resort is amazing and the best restaurant in town-Prado. Oliverio, Nathan and Gigi always treat us like family when we walk through the door. We'll be back soon!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Very Nice"
The stay was great. The hotel was very nice.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Carlton
"Worthy of a return trip."
We had a very busy few weeks, the weather was rainy with no sun in site so we booked a trip to Scottsdale (the warmest place in the U.S. That weekend) we had never been and it was fantastic. The resort was beautiful, the staff was friendly amd the pool.....spectacular. We have added this to our favorites places list. :)
Response by Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia
Thank you for visiting! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Cynthia
"An Amazing Property in an Beautiful Setting"
An absolutely beautiful resort, with large pools, an exceptional spa and fitness center, immaculately-maintained grounds and fantastic dining, all with stunning views of Camelback Mountain as the backdrop. On par in every respect with the Phoenician and other more expensive properties in the area, and yet a much more compelling value, with fantastic, friendly service, in a smaller, more intimate setting. I've stayed at a number of the other five star resorts in the area, and yet I could not have been more impressed with this property, and give it my highest recommendation. I will certainly be back.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
This hotel vibe is amazing. The deco is great, it lets you believe that you are in an exotic country. The staff treats you as special as if you were a star.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Great place to stay."
Great experience at the Omni only two negatives. Shower water temperature very hard to adjust and gauge, seems old and in need of replacement. Adult pool closed for private party at 3pm doesn't seem like you should have to move your paying guests for private parties. Otherwise nice stay.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Kate
"Fun Girls Weekend!"
We had a great time and experience at the hotel. The service was the best I've experienced in a long time! The bellmen, front desk, wait staff at the restaurants/pool couldn't have taken better care of us. The location is close to downtown, shopping, hiking at Camel Back...I'd stay here again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice Place, good location"
Enjoyed a few days. Extremely friendly staff. Nice Spa. Did not use the pool. good resturant. Good location with nice views.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015