All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2050 Gateway Pl, San Jose, CA, 95110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"relax in San Jose"
nice place..
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
jorge
"Northwest 2015"
This Hotel was well managed in all areas. This Hotel is best for all-inclusive events or conventions. Activities, night life, and good restaurants are nonexistent in the surrounding neighbor.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
"San Jose - Double Tree"
Great hotel! Great service!!!
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Hotel was very nice! Easy walk to the metro and casino across the street was a bonus!!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Great Hotel, but no free parking for over-nighters"
The stay itself was good. Service was very good, including service at the breakfast. However, Parking, which should be free for overnight guests, cost $19. There was no warning of this in the website or when we booked. If you're driving, then the hotel stay actually costs $19.00 More, per night. Again, I say, parking should be free for overnight guests.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"1 Night Stay"
I was only there for one day, my friends performed at the Event Center which was just about 10-15 minutes. Hotel was really really nice especially for the price we paid. The lady we checked in with was so nice she gave us complimentary cookies (delicious) check in took less than a minute because we already had reservations. We had to print our tickets for the show and the hotel lobby had two computers right in the middle that were accessible to guests. Overall it was great. Room was huge for two people we had an amazing view from the balcony we were on the 8th floor. I definitely recommend this hotel.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose
WOW! Thank you for the great comments about your experience at our hotel. Most of all, thank you for recognizing our staff. We take great pride in our service and appreciate that you took the time to acknowledge our efforts. Your comments are truly appreciated and we look forward to hosting you again when your travel plans permit. Warm Regards,
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Araceli
"great layover place to stay"
Room was a great size, friendly and efficient staff. Did not have a variety of dining available
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Kathleen
"No net = no business"
The internet didn't work on the 4th floor and when I asked the front desk about it, they said they would look into it but never did or never resolved the issue. The warm cookies at check in was a nice touch and the rooms were clean.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Duke
"Comfortable stay"
Pleasantly surprised and pleased about this hotel. Nicer than we expected for the price. A great deal.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Big name- little impressed"
My family and I took an overnight to San Jose even though we live in the Bay Area as a mini vacation for our kids. Went with this hotel due to the name, room included breakfast, and I would be able to get Hilton Honors points! The only piece of that that stood up to the expectations was that the name surely was Doubletree! Even though our reservation was supposed to include free breakfast, upon checking in the hotel told us our room did NOT include it. I pulled up my confirmation, and upon showing them where it stated this, we were told that they would make an exception and give us ONE free breakfast, even though our reservation was for four people! Parking was an additional $19 per night- which was not listed in our info upon booking. Due to us booking thru this online site, we also did not get our Hilton Honors credit. Not that the monetary value of these upsets was anything that broke my wallet- it was all pure principle and customer service. The air conditioning did not work in our room, and the room was very dated. Will we return, probably not. I regularly stay at other Doubletree and Hilton hotels for work, but in this case, we could have made reservations at the Hyatt for the same price and stayed in a much nicer place.
Response by DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your recent stay. It is very disappointing to hear your experience at our hotel was less than satisfactory. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and for the lack-luster service that was provided. Please understand that this is not the norm for our property and the appropriate corrective measures will be taken. Thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back for another opportunity to demonstrate the potential of our hotel. Warm Regards,
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Stephanir
Great no problems! The staff was nice, the hotel and room, clean. Club room on the 10th floor was stacked with plenty of snack and drinks.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Great family stay"
Large room to fit pack n play crib, fast service, quiet room!
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Good service, right next to airport"
The staff was incredibly friendly and they run a shuttle to the airport whenever you need it (the hotel is less than 3 minutes from the terminals) but I would say that the surrounding area/food options are a little too limiting to make this a good hotel for anyone staying for anything other than a bed to catch a flight out early the next day. Also, the hotel is a bit old, and feels it. Again though, good enough for a stay for a quick layover.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Kate
"Bad service"
The clear plastic film that covers the light in the bathroom & fell on me. When I called the front desk & told them all they said was they would send someone up there. We waited for 30 min & nobody came. I went downstairs & all they did was file a security report. I will never stay there again
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Taylor
"Good deal for San Jose airport stay"
Best hotel we've found with close access to early morning flights at San Jose airport. Airport shuttle and a fair room price work well for us.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Cindy
"Peaceful"
Very quite like the fact the bar and restaurant are in the hotel. The staff Is wonderful they get things taken care of right away.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Overpriced."
Very close to SJC airport but also overpriced during conventions. Parking is $19 a night.
2 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Smelly room with no hot shower"
Terrible. They checked me into a room with someone already in it. Then they moved me to a room that smelled like a wet dog - they had washed the carpets and they were smelly. Then that room had no hot water in the shower in the morning! So I went to my morning meeting without a shower. That sucked. I told the front desk folks - they apparently knew about the room carpets... but no...they didn't comp my room.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
kevin
"Never Disappoints"
Have stayed here numerous times and always a positive experience
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Ask questions"
Left to another hotel ...service was horrible
2 night trip Feb 28, 2015
MARSHALL
"great stay"
All around very good hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Bad Stay"
I booked 4 hotel rooms for my staff to stay in during a conference - upon arrival my team found a bug in the bed in one of the room, and another of the rooms smelled oddly and their shower wouldn't work. The staff defensive instead of apologetic. I pulled my team out and rebooked them down the street, but the hotel is still insisting on charging us an early departure fee of $75 that they claim is enforced by the Hotels.com side. Unpleasant experience!
4 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Cara
"Time for a makeover"
hotel is showing its age. The carpets in the hallway are loose and old looking. The room is aged and has a stale smell The rooms are clean, beds good. I did not have a fridge in my room, which would've been nice. The hotel is in a business area but expect to pay for everything if you are not a Hilton Honors member. $19 to park and $10 a day for interenet.
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Service is good here."
The service there was great. I asked for early check-in but all room were occupied the day before. So the receptionist suggested that she gave me a call when it was ready and she did. It was very cordial.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"California trip"
Stayed to catch an early flight out of San Jose. Very convenient and quiet.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Beth
"Nice Comfortable Friendly Stay"
I found this hotel last minute on Expedia. There was another hotel just as close, but it was $100 more, so it was a great deal! Sarah at the front desk was extremely helpful as my Expedia information hadn't made it over to their hotel yet. She got me my room, and worked it out with Expedia without me having to be down at the desk waiting, so she gave me a nice warm cookie, and sent me on my way! The room had two bottles of complimentary water which is great. I love that they don't nickel and dime you for everything and try to charge you $4 for these types of things. The hallway carpet was outdated, but clean.The room looked a little run down, with the door being scratched, the bathroom light was one of those plastic panel lights which looked to either have bugs or scratches on it. Despite it being well taken care of, you could tell that it's starting to show its age. The BED... Oh My Gosh.... I got under the covers and was dead to the world in about 2 minutes until my alarm went off the next morning. It was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Overall, excellent and friendly staff, and I would absolutely come here again. I love the vibe of the Double Tree and their commitment to making my stay as comfortable and pleasing as possible.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Reviews4
A perfect hotel if you are leaving early in the morning on a flight out of San Jose airport. We left the hotel at 4:30 am and were at the airport in 5 minutes---brilliant
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
michael
Ok - no - this survey is annoying.... if you want me to answer them, please stop badgering me to complete sections that I do not want to complete.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Farm show"
terrible smell in the hallway in dirty sheets on the bed
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
peter
Great hotel. You have to pay for parking and internet service.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
ruth
"Average stay, expensive room for what you get."
The lobby and conference areas were very nice and self parking was a breeze. I stayed in a room on the first floor which looked like it hadn't been updated since the 80's. The trim was faded and peeling - too many things to list. The thermostat wouldn't go below 68 which meant the room was much too hot for sleeping. The sliding glass door opened, but there was no screen. And, no cookie!
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"last minute convention"
i stayed at the doubletree for a convention. i really liked that they had a starbucks in the hotel because i had to get up early. the prices of the items in the store were a little over priced and the same thing with their room service menu. the hotel is definitely old and needs to have repairs done, but overall it wasn't bad. the bed was very comfortable. i would stay there again.
3 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Catherine
"San Jose hotel"
Nice clean room... A bit overpriced as it is dated and in need of some remodeling... No soaking bath tub just a standard size also tub would not hold water and water didn't drain while showering?!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
jenn
"Forgot my toothbrush!"
We went to San Jose to catch a Sharks vs Blackhawks game. Great hotel. I forgot my toothbrush and was so happy I was able to call housekeeping and have one delivered with toothpaste to my door for no charge. Every one was really friendly. I have already booked a room for July when we come to town to see the One Direction concert.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Renee
"Spacious, good location"
Spacious room, good location but $19/day self parking
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great experience"
Great experience. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Daryl Ann
"Good location, spacious room"
Good location, big room size, nice to have 2 sinks but one of the sinks hot water knob fell off. Also room key card did not open the entrance door at the end of the hallway so it was not accessible from the outside. Would have preferred not to have had to pay $19/night for parking
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good hotel near airport"
I need a hotel close to the Dan Jose airport room was excellent. Breakfast buffet sub par for a hotel in this class.
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Ron
"amazing staff"
The hotel staff is extremely friendly. They made me feel very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great overall"
Overall great
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
We stayed here for two nights for my friend's wedding. The hotel was nice as compared to how it looks outside. Nice and clean and the staffs were friendly. The only thing I did not like was the parking fee. We had to pay for $19/night. Even when some of guests were stopping by, they had to pay some portion.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"Excellent!!!"
Excellent. Staff was very helpful and friendly. We were pleased to find food service still available after arriving on a late evening flight. Room was spacious and immaculate. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Park and Fly Option"
I was looking for a comfortable hotel to stay before and after my vacation, with a park and fly option, as I was flying from the San Jose airport. The Doubletree exceed my expectations for the cost, comfort and accessibility to the airport. Free shuttle to and from the airport was easy, my car was safe at the hotel while I was away and the nights before and after my vacation were comfortable and safe.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Annalisa
"Not fabulous, but will do in a pinch."
The hotel was just okay. My bathroom door had wood that was peeling off and looked damaged. It just had a general "dated" feel and was in need of a remodel, in my opinion. Hotel restaurants were overpriced and food was just okay.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
"Airport stay"
Very good for the money.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Timothy
"Grand Hotel"
This is a massive hotel near the San Jose Airport. The staff were great and offered a warm cookie upon arrival. The only downside was a false fire alarm that went off in the middle of the night; word was that it was an upset electrician. Parking is not free and they do offer valet service.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
Christopher
"was ok need a breakfast"
was very confortable the none contenetal breakfast was a miss
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Cold Room"
Heating system did work in my room.. I had to change rooms 3 times
3 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Very nice"
Very short due to layover. Beautiful, comfortable and great staff!
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Martha
"San Jose break"
Overnight on return from Hawaii before joining family in CA. Very comfortable. Excellent breakfast bar.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015