All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2050 Gateway Pl, San Jose, CA, 95110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

One of our favorite places to stay!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Taraina
"Awesome"
was great. The staff is super nice and co-operative. Balcony with beautiful scenery do makes much difference and gives you fresh look.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Balpreet
"Happy camper"
Nice time
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Hotel"
It was well. Was there for New Years. Hotel was clean and check in staff was good but when I checked out staff was a bit unfriendly but all and all went well
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Tony
"Dissatisfied"
Striking workers out front yelling at arriving guests along with making noise with horns and whistles. If I knew this, I never would have stayed. $20 a day to park, ridiculous. They don't make enough off room fees, parking should be free.
2 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
Greg
"Pleasant experience"
We had a great time. Breakfast was excellent and the staff provided us with superior customer service.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Close to airport"
Perfect for flying out of San Jose airport.
2 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Great Hotel and Staff!"
The staff was very friendly, especially having to work on Christmas Day! We are members of Hilton HOnors, and the staff was very accommodating and upgraded out room. The package included full breakfast buffet the next morning. It was really good! The wait staff was very nice. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Yum, the cookie are great!
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel"
We stayed here during a recent holiday trip up to San Jose. The hotel is perfect. The staff was very courteous and took care of everything we needed - Sarah was awesome. The rooms are clean and the hotel itself is very roomy. Despite the close proximity to the airport there was literally zero noise to be heard. The surrounding business district makes for a very safe surrounding and there's even a decent sports bar across the street. We stay in a lot of hotels and I highly recommend this one.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Chasity
"Some kind of Labor problems"
They were having some kind of Labor problems. For us, it meant that the heat was never on. Just the fan on low and high. Parking is a extra charge.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"over rated and priced"
The booking from hotel.com wont give you complementary breakfast. You have to pay $20 for breakfast and another $20 for parking
5 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Jun
"business trip that went well"
a pleasent stay
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Nathan
"Loved it, would definitely stay there again"
The staff was very friendly, and the facility was clean. Great fitness center
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
"itis"
Wish there have frige.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
I JUI
"Couldn't sleep because of the car horns outside!"
Not bad. However, there where car horns blaring all day and all night for two nights in a row! Worst sleep I've ever "tried" to have in a hotel. I woke up both mornings with a bad headache. I do not plan on going back for this reason.
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great, Except for parking"
Overall I enjoyed my stay. The parking situation sucked unless you paid extra for valet. Charged for self parking, which is expected, but the paying situation was ridiculous. I specifly asked them not to charge the parking to my credit card and that i wanted to pay cash. They informed me I could only pay at a machine. When i tried to pay it ate my ticket, but then the valet guy me another one, and when I tried to leave the ticket booth was trying to charge me. So every time I wanted to leave or enter the parking lot i had to call to the valet to open the gate for me. They ended up charging my card for the parking anyway. Wouldn't remove the charge during check out.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Hillary
"Bad experience? They don't care."
I booked hotel for one night to prepare for a certification exam the next day. There was a faint smell of raw sewage in the room so I had to open the window to air it out. The night of arrival was quiet and I was able to study but the next morning, there was someone picketing outside facing my room on the sidewalk and was blowing on some sort of horn that sounded like a really loud car horn and he was doing it repeatedly which prevented me from being able to study. I called front desk and they said they couldn't really do anything about it so my boyfriend walked to the picketer to ask if he could refrain from blowing the horn. The picketer refused and said he had a right to do it. A call from another hotel staff ending up her saying she brought my issues (the picketer and the smell) to her manager and relayed to me that the hotel wasn't going to do anything about my complaints. There's a card in the room that read something to the effect of "If you're not satisfied with your stay, tell us and we'll make it right". I took that card with me when checking out and spoke to someone else about how dissatisfied I was. I had to go to take my exam but gave him my phone number to call me as he said he was going to check into it. I never got a phone call back.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Vacation travel"
The hotel and rooms were older and outdated but the hotel staff was very friendly and pleasant. The beds were very comfortable but the room décor was outdated but overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Ok hotel but a bit expensive for being run down and needing updating. Shower controls needed fastening, carpets worn, no refridge in room - had to request one, no drinking glasses provided in room. Crappy coffee in room. People working there were nice. Labor strike going on and demonstrators out front were annoying and blocking entrance and exit and yelling and blowing whistles.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
D.G.
"Better than the Niner Game"
My cousin from Canada joined me for the Thanksgiving Day 49er/Seahawks game. Good thing we stayed at the Doubletree because it was the best part of the day.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jean
"doubletree treat"
We love the hotel. Best heated pool in the valley
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
michael
"Dissappointing property"
The rooms were not very nice. I wouldn't say that they were horrible, but for the price, I would have expected nicer. I have much nicer for less money. Also, they charged for parking, but it was a regular lot with no cover from the weather and it did not make sense to pay.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"They gave our room away"
We got there late due to fight delays and upon arriving with my husband and two small children (2 and 4 yard old) we were told that they gave our room away and that they called expedia to tell them but expedia had no record of the cancellation and we had to drive an hour away as all hotels in san jose happened to be booked that night. My brother also had a similar experience with this hotel about a year or so ago.If you make a reservation with this hotel I wouldn't count on a room.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"awesome hotel"
Very nice Hotel. The front desk lady that checked us in was very accommodating, and very kind. the hotel is not in attractive area, but very modern and very helpful staff,specially in breakfast staff was very helpful helping my father with selecting items as we woke up late and almost did not make it in time. overall our experience was great, and relaxing. Thank you DoubleTree!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Armen
"very nice to stay before an early morning flight"
Sushi bar very good, warm atmosphere. Staff very helpful in getting me from rental car return back to hotel.
Robert L.
No king rooms available so they did all they could to make my stay comfortable. Excellent staff and effort!
Was a great stay, we were down for the Oprah "The Life you Want" tour. Great location, very clean, comfortable, and quiet, which was great since we are so close to the airport! Would recommend! Great shopping, SAP center within 3 miles and the airport down the street.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Lorraine
"Decent stay and loved the welcoming cookie"
Overall I enjoyed my stay at Doubletree Hilton San Jose. The room was adequate and I enjoyed the balcony. I hallways had a foul odor.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Better Than Average"
Very comfortable stay and close to the airport. They charge for overnight parking and internet access. We forgot our toothpaste and the front desk provided us with guest toothpaste.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
linda
"Weekend stay"
Found a cockroach in the room. Foe the price you would think rooms would be bettwr kept. The bathroom had cracked ceiling and the comforter had stains on it.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
guadaLupe
"carpet smells"
i do not like the fact that i had to pay $20.00 for parking all night. i stayed in this hotel thinking i could save but if i have to pay parking i could have just check in a hotel that is convenient and even though slightly high in price.This hotel is old,i though if im staying at hilton,it would be clean but as soon as you get out of the elevator you can already smell the old carpet.carpets in hallway and rooms needs to be changed and replaced!!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
aida
"Bad service"
we booked executive rooms at $30.00 more than regular rates because It has a nice separate shower but instead it is just a higher floor ( which I dont think its important ) and the receptionist was not very pleasant
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Viet
It was nice comfortable and relaxing! Able to sleep no noise even though your close to the airport!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Perfect place for pre flight night stay!"
Great staff upon check in. Room is big and clean. Reasonably priced for being so close to airport. Best bang for the buck...and of course the cookies!
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
local gal
"lovely hotel"
The rooms are spacious and very clean, beds are extremly comfortable and hospitality was fabulous
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
"Expensive"
No dining options near the hotel. Hotel food was terribly expensive. Lunch $40+. Dinner $80+ Lunch was pizza (similar to frozen type you would buy at grocery store)
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Discusting Hotel"
This was the WORST hotel ive ever stayed at. The carpet had mold, the ceiling had holes, ive never stayed in such a gross place. This was the biggest waste of money.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"Think twice...."
I have stayed at the Doubletree San Jose near the airport or more than a few occasions. I will however no longer follow this trend. The last visit prior to my most recent I failed to fill out a well warranted questionnaire. This time I hope some word gets out to the experienced traveler. More than just a few inebriated personnel, and some were underage based on their own admission as they shouted various expletives while slamming doors and running up and down the hallway from 02:00-06:00 hrs. Security, although finally called, did little to quell the situation.....talked briefly then left....then shouting and door slamming resumed again....yet no one was instructed to leave the hotel....and security did not return. One would at least expect to get a good night's rest....not 30-45 minutes at a time due to drunks running around.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Hotel itself was great. The service from the Bell Men was terrible. Not very helpful at all.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"San Jose airport"
Guest service at front desk was excellent!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Kristin
Great location, near airport, good staff and clean room. Great stay!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"goof hotel for 136 $ per night."
Very close to shoreline amphitheather 15 min drive. Right next door to a dennys. Not overpopulated. 4/5 stars.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Eli
"Not at all what we expected..."
The rooms were very dated, it was like being in 1989, there were scuffs all over the walls, our door didn't latch very well and there were parts of the ceiling that needed fixing. The bed was somewhat comfortable but didn't sleep well due to the fact that when a neighbor would close their door ours would shake. The woman at the front desk was not very friendly and the phone lines had been down all morning so we got lost and she was not apologetic. I would not stay here again, and what they display in the pictures is not at all what I was thinking.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Matt Justason
"Parking"
Didn't like the fact that we had to pay for parking while staying in an extravagant hotel
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
JB
"Awesome quiet hotel"
Definitely will stay here again. Great location hands down.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Nel
"Great hotel if you're going to Levi's Stadium!"
Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Within walking distance to the light rail. It will take you straight to Levi's Stadium.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
Brad
"close to all must-see sights"
It was convenient to see downtown San Jose.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Yurika Wu
"Nice close to Levi stadium"
It was nice to stay there it was convient and close to Levi Stadium
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Clean and comfortable!"
Room was clean, beds were comfortable. Had easy quick access to the airport. Would have liked it to be a little closer to downtown area, but overall great stay!
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014