All hotels in Wenatchee, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1225 N Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee, WA, 98801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to white water rafting"
It was a quick stay after an all day raft ride. It was good to have a comfortable place to crash.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Demie
"Nice hotel close to the freeway."
It was clean and quiet. I especially liked the full breakfast. There is also a nice bar. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Lizzie
"Nice hotel in Wenatchee"
Overall the hotel is a little dated, but overall quite pleased with the stay. Front desk was nice and helpful.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Jake
"VERY NICE"
It's one night on my way from yellowstone to home, a lot of bonus experience about this town, this hotel is one of them. It's big, clean and comfortable, good location, you could find many restaurant all around and a park nearby, it's wonderful place to take a walk after supper. Our family are all enjoy this night.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
blueaugust
Red Lion Wennatche, WA. It was convenient for me as the hotel was close to the HWY 02. There were restaurants around, so no problem with food. The main issue was with their cleanliness. I took my two kids for a vacation and RED lion really messed it up during the stay. The bathroom was full of hair from the previous customer. After i reported to the office they ask me about the room number. But never got cleaned. The bed had hair ..i mean after paying 165 bucks a night ..thats what we got!! i will never stay in red lion for sure..... as well as let my family and friends know not to stay in one of the hotel. Thanks!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
eelantra
"Pleasant, clean, comfy hotel near town center"
Pet friendly hotel, clean and well organized. Every service we needed was available quickly. Parking and room organization are efficient, amenities as advertised, staff were alert and ready to help.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Friendly staff, comfortable room"
It was great
1 night trip May 21, 2014
First, our toilet didn't work, shower didn't work and the breakfast was not worth the $6.95 and guests pay $145 per night to stay. I will not be staying at your hotel again.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
"golf"
Hotel was great for our weekend.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"I'm sure they have better rooms"
Several drawbacks: I was given a room that had a view of a blank wall, but I kept it because it wa next to an electrical room, devoid of possible noisy occupants. This room seemed to have been meant for a disabled person, because the shower was wheelchair accessible, which means that it had three walls. The water would pour out of the shower on to the bathroom floor. Also, the TV was an older style one, i.e. no flat screen. Finally, the house computer was painfully slow. Otherwise, the place was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Al Javel
VERY DISAPPOINTED IN REGISTERING FOR A KING SIZE BED AFTER BEING ASKED: One King or two Queens...selected KING and our room had a single Queen. Staff said they were full...well, only if people came by bus because the parking lot was empty. I think the hotel shafted us because of Hotels.com. I WILL NOT USE HOTELS.COM AGAIN!!!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Didn't know that it was so close to the train tracks and the beds were a bit uncomfortable
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nice hotel for Wenatchee visits"
Nice hotel for Wenatchee visits...convenient location, clean, and reasonably priced.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Perfect for our one night in Wenatchee."
The hotel is older, but clean and roomy. We had a very nice stay. Breakfast included would have been nice though. We would stay here again.
Other trip May 7, 2014
The hotel was easy to find and convenient for getting into town. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean, but the hotel overall was a little dated and I was bummed to find out the swimming pool and hot tub was outside.
Other trip May 3, 2014
sandra
"Nice centrally located hotel"
Nice hotel in the heart of Wenatchee; clean big rooms. When we were there it was very quiet even though we were directly located to the pool. The only negative would be that there was very little water pressure when showering and the hotel looks older.
Other trip May 3, 2014
shelly
"Downgraded"
Booked a single queen downgraded to a room with two queens at check in due to overbooking in category. Hotel was not full...should have been upgraded to room with single king?
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"downgraded to two queen beds."
Upon check in sgl queen rooms were overbooked or sold out...was not offered an upgrade to a sgl king but downgraded to dbl queen and not offered a discount.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Les
"Stay 4-21-14"
Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Love the ironing board and iron provided.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Large hotel with few staff."
We checked in in the afternoon. No coffee shop available, and restaurant closed until 4pm. At 4pm we looked for it and never found it or any staff to ask?? We ate elsewhere. At check in we were given a room at the back of the hotel and as we parked the car a freight train was pulling out less than 100ft away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our room was fine as it was an even numbered room overlooking the pool. If you get an odd numbered room in that wing you need to be a train enthusiast!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Very old building, with almost no power outlets right next to the railroad.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
"No title"
I have nothing to write about here. But since it won't let me submit my rating without writing a book, I'll just tell you that. The survey should allow you to just decline if you don't want to provide additional information above and beyond the above rating.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Decline
"Very nice"
Close to restaurants and shopping, older but very clean and kept up
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Roxanne
"good location for skiing"
was good except paid for a king bed and only received queen asked for refund for difference and said had to take it up with expedia
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Good enough"
The showers where awkward to used and the water overflow into the bathroom, TV was very old and needs to be updated, the rest of the room was OK, In short, the LION NEEDS TO BE GROOMED.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Disappointing"
Not worth the cost----lousy tv. Changed rooms because the initial room was very far away from lobby on the parking level and the room was cold. Very disappointing, I would not recommend the Red Lion
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Large hotel, easy to find."
It's Friday night, the restaurant is completely empty. As a result, we decided NOT to eat there.We shouldn't have to leave the hotel to find a restaurant. Needs to be livened up.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Marilyn
"Once great, now just outdated"
The Red Lion Wenatchee, I'm certain, was a top notch hotel in its day (80's maybe). The rooms are outdated, the TV looks like a 1990 vintage, and our heating unit sounded like a 747 taking off. Overall cleanliness was fine, but the shower grout was black in many places (definitely needs to be redone). The staff were the bright spot...very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Nice but OLD and overpriced"
Nice staff, OLD rooms, a bit run down, thin walls and a railroad that comes thundering through behind the hotel at night.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Don't delay my check in; I have choices"
The hotel itself was fine, but after traveling 5 hours to Wenatchee to show up at 2:38 pm I was told that my room was not ready yet. You have got to be kidding me, normal check in for a hotel is 200 pm, and I never have to wait with Hilton or Starwood. Locally, I like the Red Lion brand, but I am not going to stay some place that doesn't welcome me with the basics of having my room prepared and ready to go when I show up. Anything after 1200 is just poor service, next time I will stay at the Hilton.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"No issues, surprisingly great."
Didn't expect such an updated and modern feel in the historic town, but had no complaints. Hotel was clean, comfortable and very suitable for our overnight visit. Good location, walking distance to many helpful things and downtown.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Close to Leavenworth"
Stayed here to go to Oktoberfest in Leavenworth since it was close. There is a charter bus that runs between this hotel and a few others that will take you to Leavenworth. The bus was overpriced ($15 EACH WAY) and over crowded. People were squished and standing in the aisle. Not a bad location. Would maybe stay here again.
"Never again"
The front desk was friendly but only of deferred clean sheets when I called Bc the room was dirt land there were pubic hairs in both beds and garbage in the floor the sheets they brought had long hairs in them also discussing I had to get some sleep for my marathon but didn't get much if any should have slept in car way to hot and wouldn't turn down never again SICK
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Stay in Wenatchee for Leavenworth Octoberfest"
Great place to stay if you are trying to visit leavenworth. easy to find in and out of Wenatchee. Nice staff.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Was easy to locate, friendly staff and peaceful."
Wife and I went to Octoberfest in Leavenworth. We booked at the Red Lion. Prices were fine and the rooms were clean, fresh and very comfortable. The one downfall was we used Expedia to get a room, got it a little bit cheaper and that was good. Friends did the same thing and got a room 2 doors down from us, theirs was cheaper AND included a free breakfast whereas we had to pay for ours. Wasn't a big things, it was not costly, but I think had I known there was an option I would have gotten the free breakfast deal.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
James and Helen
"Well known hotel in the area"
We enjoyed our stay because the room was comfortable and spacious. It was clean and nicely decorated. The town was very busy and all hotels were booked for the weekend. We were staying there to see family and friends and attend a football game. We were surprised to see that the restaurant was not open although the hotel was booked to occupancy. We went to the bar to order food as we were limited for time and needed something right away before the game we were attending. I have to say that the lady at the bar and the same one who waited on our table was extremely friendly and helpful and assisted us with every request. She made our stay much more pleasant. She mentioned she was new on the job and she did an excellent job serving us.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Sue
"Hotel Room"
We'll let's see, lack of water pressure, a modern looking room but, small television in a large entertainment center. Closet shelving warped. The person at the register didn't code the room key card right , I had to go back and get a new one.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Beeker39
"Nice Place in Wenatchee"
I had overall a good experience with one exception. The hotel staff were Courteous and efficient, the rate was competitive, however I had trouble getting my room serviced by housekeeping after 11:30 am. I stay in my room until later in the morning and so put out the "Privacy Please" sign. When I left after 11:30 I removed it. However, when I returned after 5pm, for two days in a row, my room was not made up. I called to the front desk, and they did take care of it right away. They were efficient and helpful in getting to my room quickly.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Just okay"
The hotel was a little tired
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2013
"Adequate"
This is an older hotel, circa 1970 that has not been upgraded much. it's quiet - very important - but the bed and linens are not up to what the Red Lions used to be. It's fine, but I wouldn't rate other than adequate.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Stacey
"Found dog hair in room, not enough shampoo"
Disappointing to see pets around in hotel, not enough shampoo and soap, no conditioner, etc.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Avoid this Red Lion Hotel at Wenatchee, WA"
We will Never stay in this place! Duty room, appliances did not work properly and the price was too high. I am given this hotel a ONE star.
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
OlyWA
Had a good stay, confortable beds, friendly staff.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"grest room and service"
Very nice stay.
5 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Wenatchee Red Lion"
Hotel is nice but not up to the standard of the cost of the room.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Comfortable beds."
Easy drive to Leavenworth. Front desk help very willing to work with canceling the extra night we didn't want.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Kerry and Patti
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Nice hotel close to restaurants, riverfront parks, public market, nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. Friendly staff, safe, free parking and pet friendly. As always there is a downsize, this is an old building and if you are in the bottom levels, you can hear a lot of noises from the top floor guests and hallway noise is always present, keep that in mind.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Wenatchee Hockey"
Great AC...clean room, comfortable beds, old TV & shower head could use a little more horsepower...friendly staff as well...would return again!
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice hotel in downtown Wenatchee"
We were in town for a family reunion and needed two rooms. We had no problem booking what we needed and getting a good rate. Our first impression was not great when we tried to check in a little early. We've never had any issue with this at other hotels, and our kids were getting overheated and needed to be indoors to cool off. The receptionist at that time was a young woman who did not seem to care. She checked quickly and said they didn't have any cleaned rooms ready so to come back at 3pm, the "official check in time." She didn't offer to contact us, and she had no suggestion for a place where we could let the kids cool off inside- except for the pool area that had no shade. We left, tempted to find a different hotel. We came back again, before 3pm, and a different employee was more than happy to accommodate us. She had one room ready, and she blocked out another that was close by, with a promise to call us when that one was available. The rest of our stay was very comfortable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Our rooms were large, and everything in them was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Relaxing Vacation"
We had a great time at this hotel of the July 4th weekend. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the pool area. There are many stores, restaurants, and retails centers nearby which was helpful as we were traveling with children.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013