All hotels in Spokane Valley, Washington, United States of America
1100 N Sullivan Rd, Spokane Valley, WA, 99037, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Mirabeau park hotel"
Front desk greeter upon arrival stiff. One when leaving cheery pleasant. Window whistled wind n wouldn't latch. Maintenance man was surprised concerned n pleasant n said would check it after we left. Maid knocked on door at 8:30 Saturday am asking when we leaving -Realky? Noon check-out!! Restaraunt food n service were awesome! Gentlemen setting up dining were helpful when we got lost in halls looking for room after checking in. Clean nice place just couple glitches.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
Gene
My wife and I had a great time. It was our anniversary and we had all we wanted to do right in the hotel. Good band, food and of course the quality of the bed was outstanding. We will come back again.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Rodney McGee
"recommend"
Easy to get-to. Close to mall. Very comfy beds, and clean rooms.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Easy to find, lots of space"
Big rooms with easy access, great for a big family
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Marty
"Spokane Valley Mirabeau Park Hotel"
Beautiful remodel since we were last there! The lobby, restaurant and rooms were very nicely decorated. My husband especially liked the outdoor hot tub and pool--very nice! Especially enjoyed the delicious food at the restaurant--it was truly EXCELLENT!
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Lydia
"Nice hotel, will stay again!"
Check in was a bit slow...long line and both clerks were busy. Once I got to the front, my check in was very quick! Always a plus. Room was cozy, no concerns. Guest book in the room said they offered pay-per-view movies, but when I called the front desk, they said they were not offered. Ordered breakfast, for 6am, and it arrived late and the wrong things I ordered. It was too late to call to have it fixed, as I was already running late. Otherwise, very nice hotel, will stay here again and recommend to others!
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Rebecca
"Fun retro hotel"
The hotel has the features that hotels used to have - spacious rooms, large bathrooms, two sinks, spreading property. The decor is definitely throwback, but it is in excellent condition. The only drawback is that the bed is too soft. Unfortunately, that drawback would keep me from returning.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Leslie
Happy with everything except the mattresses. As a couple we were not able to sleep in same bed due to poor quality of mattresses. Too soft and caved in the center. Considering 90% purpose of the hotel room was for sleeping accommodations therefore I would have to rate our stay less than desireable.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
This was a nice hotel in the Spokane Valley. The building looks a little old, but it has been remodeled and is clean and nice inside. This goes for the public areas as well as the rooms. Also, the hotel restaurant was better than expected and a good value. Will be staying here again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Dustin
Staff, facilities, cleaniness and comfort were above average. I will be staying here whenever I need a room in the Valley.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Teresa
"review"
The hotel staff are very nice and welcoming. The rooms are clean and have all that you need. The beds are TOO soft. I need a firmer mattress since I have had a previous neck injury and sleeping on the bed aggravated the problem. The location is convenient, but not a very nice spot because of proximity to highway. It is a fine place to spend a night, but not my favorite
1 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Would do it again"
My only issue was needing a map to get around in there. Staff was very helpful, food was great. (Get the truffle pie). Wal-mart next door for stuff we forgot, we were overall pretty happy campers. My mattress wasn't the greatest, but I slept ok, seemed to be very quiet.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Seneca
"Good value, good food and location good, near mall"
It was really a wonderful stay. Place recently redecorated. Food was good, pricey but still good value. Room had all the amenities one needs, including refer and micro, which a lot of places, even higher end, do not have these days. Patio dining in the sun was particularly enyoyable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2014
"Mirabeau"
My experience at Mirabeau is okay. It's just about a few things that need to be addressed for the quality of customer svcs and itself. 1) Its policy - damage fee (will charge you when you check in) and 2) front desk - not showing friendly 3) "pop" vending machine - problem with getting a drink but lost some quarters and got wrong pop (it was supposed to be water but got root beer AFTER I inserted 2 bills)
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Jean
"Spokane"
Hotel a nice surprise as the staff helpful and the restaurant food very good. The room large and comfortably clean. I slept well in the bed. I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Joyce
An unexpected free upgrade made this room a real delight. Plenty of room and a wonderful shower made this a great stay.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"great hotel"
Great night sleep and awesome breakfast
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
missie
"Great place with easy access"
Very friendly and accommodating staff, very nice accommodation that was easily accessed from I-90. Also very versatile with conference or other function capabilities. Recommended!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Jenn
"Almost a 5"
Facility and staff were excellent. However upon arriving we saw a spider outside our room in the hallway (which we disposed of) That next morning we had a spider on the bed. We were leaving that day anyway, couldn't get the spider (ran under the bed) so we spent the morning at Sheri's res truant
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Ken Barnes
"Great deal!"
Convenient location with all the hotel amenities. Room service is lacking in restocking but other than that a wonderful stay!
3 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Travelling Chica
"Comfortable and Friendly"
We were upgraded to an Executive King suite at no extra charge and were able to check in early. The bed was very comfortable and clean. Nice courtyard view. Quite, too.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"really nice"
Room was large, clean and had everything we needed. Hotel very convenient to everything. Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Bergy
"Cleanest pool and Hot tub I have everperienced!"
We had a wonderful time with a lovely room. The pool and hot tub were impecably clean! We were traveling with a 4 year old and 4 generations...they facility was very accessible and clean. We all enjoyed swimming very much!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
The room was clean and quiet, reasonably priced. Breakfast was great.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
The only thing we would have liked in our room was a fridge and microwave. Other than that, everything was great! Thank you
Beverly
"Wonderful hotel, award winning restaurant"
Super friendly staff. It was a slow night so they offered us a free one time upgrade to a "nicer room" with 2 Queen's instead of the 2 doubles I'd booked. The rooms were clean with upscale fixtures. The beds were super comfortable. The restaurant is award winning and did not disappoint. We sat out in the courtyard... A little oasis. Tiny birds, beautiful flowers, quiet and serene. We placed our order for room service breakfast which was delivered exactly when we asked for it and perfectly done.
Wendy
"Close to the freeway and easy to find."
We enjoyed our stay, and the Max restaurant is excellent!
Charli
Very nice. When we got there they had upgraded our room.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
It was a great place to stay. Great staff, nice, big, and clean room. Would stay anytime.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"I came back. Twice in the same trip to Montana"
We were treated so well that we rebooked on the return. I was traveling with my mother of 87 yrs & the staff especially the front desk and the dinning room were amazing. Thank you
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Room clean, lovely beds, great restaurant on site. Would have liked a fridge in room, hot tub jets not working. Still, would stay again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Rusty
Our stay was very nice and at a good rate. I would come back again.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"very nice hotel and close to walmart ,freddies,etc"
it would have been nice to have a couple of lawn chairs on the balcony
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Beautiful and secluded resort"
Even though our room and balcony looked out on the highway traffic, the shrubbery blocked most noise and sights. The room was spacious and comfortable. Everything was clean and staff were competent. We were in the older section, with an older TV setup, but the room was wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Harry
"Not near the city center"
The hotel was fine, but the location was misrepresented on your site, It was not 2.something miles from the city center, more like 15 miles in the suburbs. Computer in the lobby was very slow..
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
susan puzzo
"Mirabeau Park Hotel & Convention Center"
My family and I found this hotel very comfortable for us. The room was huge! There were 2 sinks, one in the bathroom and one outside. It made it convenient for all of us to get ready to go in the morning. The food was excellent in the restaurant and there was an outdoor pool and deck that were heated for night swimming. Very large hot tub as well. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is dog friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
Andrea
"Great choice!"
Was upgraded to the executive room. Very easy and quick check-in process. The room was very nice, comfortable. Enjoyed my stay and will recommend to others. Hope to stay there again in the future!!
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Rebecca
We have enjoyed this hotel every time we have stayed there. If I had to be very nit picky and find something to complain about the only thing I can think of is their breakfast buffet wasn't available this time so we had a select menu we could order from instead. The food was still good we just prefer buffet style with a young child so she can pick her breakfast and we can be in and done much more quickly. That is the only possible complaint I could find and I wouldn't complain about that if we didn't have a young child with us. Overall we have had great stays here!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"The expaned rooms are beautiful"
We stayed in the new expanded part of the hotel which has granite and tile through out. It is beautiful and nicely appointed. I would recommend this hotel!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Awesome place I highly recommend
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Best hotel breakfast around!"
I'd book here again just based on the breakfast alone! The staff were also very friendly. Room a bit outdated. Biggest issue- discovered the shower didn't work at 10 pm & there was no plug for the tub. Short of waking and moving our 3 kids, we were told there was nothing that could be done. And since we pre-paid for the room, the checkout was easy but no attempt was made to make up for the lack of bathing space in our room.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Stevie
"peace family vacation"
horrible room with lots of noise. jacussi was not working and no one to fix.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Bad service over all
2 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Rodrigo
"Great for families"
Main areas of hotel are lovely, pool and hot tub areas great, restaurant is excellent. Room decor and bathrooms could use a facelift. Staff is professional and helpful.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
melissa
"My girls and I had an AWESOME time here!"
Great place to stay. My girls (14 & 7) and I stayed here after researching other hotels in this area and in Coeur d'Alene. This one stood out and was fantastic! Beautiful grounds and my 7-year-old loved how cool the lobby looked. Ordered room service (first time for my girls) and food was prompt and delicious.Breakfast the next morning was really good. Pancakes were to die for! And HUGE! We WILL be back!!
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Philip
"Comfortable Beds, Nice Pool Area"
Breakfast buffet offered through Hotels.com was a great deal, saved me over $75 on food for the 2 days I was there.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Clean and nice"
I really enjoyed my stay here. Only down side. Beds are super soft and comfy but felt like I was sleeping on a hillside. A little more support would be nice. Very clean! I would stay again for sure.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
DJ
Very nice hotel, very clean, excellent! That's all I want to say. If you keep asking for more, I'm skipping my review.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Newly remodeled room was nice but the HVAC system short cycled for the 4 days we were there and maintenance said there was nothing they could do about it - no easy fix - and there were no other rooms available. Very dissapointing.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2014
kurt
Nice pool, excellent (albeit pricy) restaurant (worth treating yourself one night but anticipate slow service style). Friendly desk staff. Close to freeway. Comfortable, large room but air conditioner was noisy
Other trip Aug 15, 2014