All hotels in SeaTac, Washington, United States of America
18740 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA, 98188, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Great for Airport Overnight"
Perfect for overnight stay at the airport. Hotel is huge....had a little difficulty finding our room...however we were jet lagged so....
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Mary Ann
"Outdated & Expensive"
If you want to park at the hotel, they charge you 27$ a day. The rooms are old and outdated. The bathtub was dirty. The best part was checking out. I suggest staying at a newer hotel if you can.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
riley
excellent clam chowder soup and fish tacos!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Singletrack
"Very convenient, clean, efficient."
Flew into Seattle for a quick meeting at the airport. Stayed overnight at the hotel. Well run, clean, and convenient. Very business friendly.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Review"
The room and hotel was very clean and the staff were polite and helpful. I didn't notice it the first night but the second night I turned on the water and it was brown at first then turned a milky color. It was only clear when I used cold water and I used cold water the rest of the stay.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
AJ
Very nice. Food expensive however. I enjoyed the stay.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Hotel-Motel"
When I got to the hotel after a cross-country flight I assumed that I'd take a an elevator & quickly get to my room. Instead I found out that I was staying at 1 of their 7 offshoot motel- like buildings. It was an ordeal getting to my room the buildings and the rooms in them are cheap/cheesy
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Stuck in Seattle"
Our stay in Seattle was not planned as our flight was cancelled and we were stuck for 2 days. The first night we were not in the main hotel and the room was not as clean as the room the second night in the main building. All together, it was a positive experience for being 'stuck'. The proximity to the airport made it convenient when we were trying to re-book flights and Seattle is a great city to explore ad hoc!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
cheryl
"Hotel is close to Airport"
Room was in desperate need of a renovation. Carpet was dirty, mattress old and the room smelled musty. Over all the Hotel needs a make over to move into the 21 century. The staff was somewhat friendly but I was not impressed by their service.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Nice airport hotel."
In SeaTac for a kendo examination, just needed a place to stay. Clean, comfortable room, and the front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. Courtyard/pool area is quite nice. My room was on the pond, which was nice (although I did have a goose-provided wake up call...) Please be aware that if you have a car, parking is $21 per night, as it's airport property.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Carlos
"Stay in the main building"
We were put into one of the buildings distant from the main hotel. It looked out onto a slough of some sort, not pretty. The room was clean but felt big and empty. To get to the main building to go to the Lounge, restaurant, or gift shop was a bit of a walk and then we couldn't get into the building from the rear. Stay in the main building.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Near SeaTac"
The front desk check person was not customer friendly at all. When I gave him my rewards, there was no upgrade or free room ammenities as promised. The directions to my room in this large complex of buidlings, was to "turn right and right. A postcard map was given. This was not helpful. A large costume ball was also going on and that added to the confusion. A friendly porter found me in a hallway and helped me all the way thru the "maze" to the room. The room was pleasant enough to this late nite traveler, that just got off a long plane ride. The next day at check out I mentioned this, only to be told "staff get lost too". At least I got the cookie!!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
a Fox
"great place to unwind"
As usual the stay was great.I just wish it was free parking and to have a fridge shouldnt be so expensive. But overall I will be staying again. !
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Creepy but ok"
Although the room itself was pretty ok for the cost, the confusing complex was not particularly delightful after traveling in to catch a flight the following day. After checking in and being charged $21 to park overnight at a hotel with spacious lots, I was given confusing directions to a far out compound where my room was. Once I actually located the block of rooms and parked, it was a little tricky to find the entrance and then the elevator. As I was walking long hallways to the elevator (as it was not at all central) the hallways looked banged up and a bit creepy. I was freaking out a little, it was dark and I ran into someone taking a very large dog out of their room for a walk, I finally found my room. I was relieved once entering it that it was clean and pretty nice. Overall, I don't think I would stay there again. It was too complicated and I don't particularly appreciate that in an airport hotel.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to airport"
We had a very nice stay. Room was very clean and the beds are really comfortable.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
I was disappointed to be put in one of the last rooms in Wing 5 (it took me a long walk to get to my room) with a shower that wouldn't be hot enough.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Met our needs"
The hotel exterior and design is a little dated, but our room was up-to-date, very clean and comfortable, and was smell neutral, which important since we don't like the heavy smell of cleaners. My only inconvenience was parking. I either didn't hear the desk clerk explain parking, or he failed to explain it, but parking is in a paid parking lot. Guests are given a slip of paper with a barcode (I don't remember receiving one), that is used to get into and out of the parking lot. Without it you end up taking the normal parking slip from the dispener at the entrance. Long story short, I paid for parking, but upon check out I was reimbursed. They treated me well.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
glenn
"Traveling"
Relaxing nite
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Not wat I expected from doubletree"
Great hotel service, The hotel was in bad condition, needs to be re- done and the rooms need help. Not what the usual doubletree hotels are like
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
"Moving east wanted to Seattle before I moved."
First time at a "fancy" hotel. First time in Seattle. It was my birthday and valentines for my husband and I. We have 5 boys and time away is almost impossible. Room service was OVERPRICED $65.00 breakfast. Black velevet was $8.00 a shot when a huge bottle is $15.00. The advertisements in bathroom for "escorts" was odd. You have an AMAZING bartender that work on February 13, 2015 @ 9pm ish. KEEP HER she is fantastic. She would be a reason I come back. No matter how busy it was she kept smiling, conversating and genuine and hardworking. Rare now a days...
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Close to Airport with over the top parking fees"
We stayed the night before and after our trip and the rooms were vastly different. The first night we were put in the back part of the hotel in a building than was worn down (to be nice). The beds were okay. Not what I had remembered from a previous stay with this Hotel. The room that they put us in after our trip was in the main building. Much cleaner and the beds were dreamy! So if you stay, make sure that you are put in the main building.
"great"
Great hotel, above my expectations!
Kristy
"Fantastic experience"
I loved the style of the building. Extra touches like the fancy elevators and unique carpeting really added to the classiness.
"SEATAC AND BACK"
I just had a quick trip to Seattle, in and out. Checked in around 10:30 pm and was gone the next morning by 9. But the hotel room was fine, clean, and the bed/pillows were good quality. Restaurant service was excellent and our waitress was 5 star on her service. V
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Quick turnaround"
Just overnight to get to airport. Very convenient!
1 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Leslie
"One night"
Clean quiet I stayed in wing 2 I've always stayed in tower before Very quiet
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Staff was unhelpful."
Stayed here several times never had a problem. This time was bad as far as staff goes. Did a stay and park no one would tell us if we were parked okay still don't know and I'm in Hawaii hope my car is there when we get back. The room and amenities always great. Didn't even get offered a cookie what's with that my kids and myself favorite part.....
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Anacortes guy
"Fast and easy airport shuttle"
We stayed here one night on our way home from Alaska, and had a great experience. The shuttle was quick, both ways. The room was large, clean and had comfortable beds- what more could you ask? Would be happy to stay again when passing through Seattle.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"We have never been disappointed with our stays."
We requested a room change and that was handled quickly and efficiently. Had some loud neighbors and that was taken care of quickly and efficiently. What more could you ask of a hotel?
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Upnorth
"Nice getaway"
The room was spectacular but the parking should be included in the room.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
dawan
"Not Happy With Doubletree"
The room was one of their older rooms carpet was soiled;cover to furnace was falling off; even though it was a non-smoking room- cigarette burns in drapery; wall damage in bathroom. Charged for valet parking for three days even though we only valet parked the first day (valet parking for hotel guests should be free not $26 plus $2.75 tax) if you are handicapped there is free handicapped parking in front of hotel. There were teenagers running up and down the halls Saturday night at 11 pm slamming doors and knocking on guests doors. I reported it to front desk and was told that a cheerleading team had checked in. Not ok. Unacceptable and I was highly disappointed.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Dawn M
"near airport"
Convenient place to stay near the airport. Hotels needs updating. Nice service
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
ROBERT
"Worst Doubletree Stay Ever"
I am an experienced traveler and I am used to curveballs, but this stay was horrible. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the location was close to the airport. Those are the only positives is I have to report. Hotels.com pictures show their tower, and they do have one. Despite being a Hilton Honors member and paying what I would consider a high rate, plus $21 per day to park, I was placed in a sprawling annex that was literally a one quarter mile walk from the front desk. The gates for entry and exit from parking did not function, staff did not respond promptly when I pushed the button for help exiting...and did I mention when I got up at 4AM for my early morning flight that the shower did not work at all? I will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Doug
"lovin this place!"
LOVE this hotel! VERY friendly, professional always make me feel like a star.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Very convenient for an early morning flight. The"
Very convenient for an early morning flight. The only problem I had was finding my room. I have a hearing deficit and the receptionist spoke so fast that I couldn't exactly understand her directions and ended up in the wrong tower. Another receptionist changed my room to the tower I went to initially, so that was fine.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Outrageous parking charges!!!"
Temporary parked at the unload/load area to check in. Parking overnight (flight early the next morning) at an outrageous $23.00 w/tax for my rental car. I told the person at check in that I would turn in the car late that night and she said I would only be charged half! They have a huge parking lot in the back that was mostly empty!! As I unloaded my car in the rain, no one came out to help me as I struggled to take my 3 pieces of luggage through the entrance to get to the elevator. The valet attendant just continued to check his cell phone while he sat on his chair, and said “park there only for 5 minutes”! I will not stay here again!
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Juliet
"Adequate Accommodations"
I booked this hotel for a one night stay. I arrived late and left in the morning. Room was fine and was clean. Sound in hallway and other rooms carried a little too loudly, but quieted down by 11:00 p.m. Hotel shuttle was a huge convenience.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great hotel near the airport"
I've used this a few times for early departures and late arrivals. They have a great price for parking your car there so it is worth it for a 1 week stay or longer ($9 vs. $24 per day or so). It is a HUGE property though and that can be a bit alienating. There isn't much that is "extra" about it, so I don't really look forward to going there, more for convenience.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Beth
"parking surprise"
just stopped to take the edge off the drive home. Looking for best value for price. In looking for value I think a 21.00 parking fee should have been noted in the price somewhere.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
The hotel is perfect for people want to be close to the airport
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Quick trip"
Great location. 24 hour shuttle to the airport. Friendly and quick responding staff. Would stay here again!
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Not worth the money"
I fly out of SEA-TAC regularly and usually stay at another (cheaper) hotel. I'd been wanting to try the Double Tree because it looks so nice from the outside. Maybe the tower is nice, but my room was really small and drab. They confirmed at check-in that we had a king sized bed, but we did not -- it was a queen at best. The only temporary parking was near the front door, which was really far away from our room with luggage. You need to go through a gate and pay to park to get close enough to your room to unload if you're not in the tower. In the future, I'll return to my old hotel -- cheaper, nicer, and a much lower pet fee.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Gayle
In town for football game! Great hotel convenient location! Very good price considering biggest game of the year in Seattle!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Beware - all it has going is location"
No hot water. Loud and unruly behavior throughout evening - till 4 am. Won't be back.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
C S
"Customer service fail"
Check-in clerk would not look me in the eye. Was not in a hurry or remotely time-efficient. Other lady at desk was prompt to call housekeeping to get us new pillows (allergy) but pillows never came. Check out clerk was preoccupied with something and was not attentive to me.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Francis
"Great time in Seattle."
Really friendly staff! Could not have been better. Could walk to a wonderful Diner nearby.
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Hilton has low standards."
Got in after midnight from flight with family. Had to change rooms due to smoke smell in non-smoking room. New room had been serviced, but was not ready for guests. Several maintenance issues in room. Inattentive service staff.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Francis
"Long walk to the room, great food"
The hotel is really spread out and your room can be s long distance from the lobby. Other than that it's a great place to stay. Staff very accommodating and the food at the restaurants is great.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
david
"Horrible check in but otherwise good"
Horrible check in! Long line! Waited for 25-30 mins. Never had this happen before here. Great dinner in restaurant and good beds. Love Starbucks as well.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Anissa
"Close to SeaTac"
Odd laid out hotel with great staff. Food in the hotel is VERY expensive. You are better off eating somewhere else
Other trip Jan 17, 2015