All hotels in SeaTac, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here18740 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA, 98188, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Fast and easy airport shuttle"
We stayed here one night on our way home from Alaska, and had a great experience. The shuttle was quick, both ways. The room was large, clean and had comfortable beds- what more could you ask? Would be happy to stay again when passing through Seattle.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"We have never been disappointed with our stays."
We requested a room change and that was handled quickly and efficiently. Had some loud neighbors and that was taken care of quickly and efficiently. What more could you ask of a hotel?
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Upnorth
"Nice getaway"
The room was spectacular but the parking should be included in the room.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
dawan
"Not Happy With Doubletree"
The room was one of their older rooms carpet was soiled;cover to furnace was falling off; even though it was a non-smoking room- cigarette burns in drapery; wall damage in bathroom. Charged for valet parking for three days even though we only valet parked the first day (valet parking for hotel guests should be free not $26 plus $2.75 tax) if you are handicapped there is free handicapped parking in front of hotel. There were teenagers running up and down the halls Saturday night at 11 pm slamming doors and knocking on guests doors. I reported it to front desk and was told that a cheerleading team had checked in. Not ok. Unacceptable and I was highly disappointed.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Dawn M
"near airport"
Convenient place to stay near the airport. Hotels needs updating. Nice service
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
ROBERT
"Worst Doubletree Stay Ever"
I am an experienced traveler and I am used to curveballs, but this stay was horrible. The staff was friendly and accommodating and the location was close to the airport. Those are the only positives is I have to report. Hotels.com pictures show their tower, and they do have one. Despite being a Hilton Honors member and paying what I would consider a high rate, plus $21 per day to park, I was placed in a sprawling annex that was literally a one quarter mile walk from the front desk. The gates for entry and exit from parking did not function, staff did not respond promptly when I pushed the button for help exiting...and did I mention when I got up at 4AM for my early morning flight that the shower did not work at all? I will never stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Doug
"lovin this place!"
LOVE this hotel! VERY friendly, professional always make me feel like a star.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Very convenient for an early morning flight. The"
Very convenient for an early morning flight. The only problem I had was finding my room. I have a hearing deficit and the receptionist spoke so fast that I couldn't exactly understand her directions and ended up in the wrong tower. Another receptionist changed my room to the tower I went to initially, so that was fine.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Outrageous parking charges!!!"
Temporary parked at the unload/load area to check in. Parking overnight (flight early the next morning) at an outrageous $23.00 w/tax for my rental car. I told the person at check in that I would turn in the car late that night and she said I would only be charged half! They have a huge parking lot in the back that was mostly empty!! As I unloaded my car in the rain, no one came out to help me as I struggled to take my 3 pieces of luggage through the entrance to get to the elevator. The valet attendant just continued to check his cell phone while he sat on his chair, and said “park there only for 5 minutes”! I will not stay here again!
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Juliet
"Adequate Accommodations"
I booked this hotel for a one night stay. I arrived late and left in the morning. Room was fine and was clean. Sound in hallway and other rooms carried a little too loudly, but quieted down by 11:00 p.m. Hotel shuttle was a huge convenience.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great hotel near the airport"
I've used this a few times for early departures and late arrivals. They have a great price for parking your car there so it is worth it for a 1 week stay or longer ($9 vs. $24 per day or so). It is a HUGE property though and that can be a bit alienating. There isn't much that is "extra" about it, so I don't really look forward to going there, more for convenience.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Beth
"parking surprise"
just stopped to take the edge off the drive home. Looking for best value for price. In looking for value I think a 21.00 parking fee should have been noted in the price somewhere.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
The hotel is perfect for people want to be close to the airport
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Quick trip"
Great location. 24 hour shuttle to the airport. Friendly and quick responding staff. Would stay here again!
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Not worth the money"
I fly out of SEA-TAC regularly and usually stay at another (cheaper) hotel. I'd been wanting to try the Double Tree because it looks so nice from the outside. Maybe the tower is nice, but my room was really small and drab. They confirmed at check-in that we had a king sized bed, but we did not -- it was a queen at best. The only temporary parking was near the front door, which was really far away from our room with luggage. You need to go through a gate and pay to park to get close enough to your room to unload if you're not in the tower. In the future, I'll return to my old hotel -- cheaper, nicer, and a much lower pet fee.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Gayle
In town for football game! Great hotel convenient location! Very good price considering biggest game of the year in Seattle!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Beware - all it has going is location"
No hot water. Loud and unruly behavior throughout evening - till 4 am. Won't be back.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
C S
"Customer service fail"
Check-in clerk would not look me in the eye. Was not in a hurry or remotely time-efficient. Other lady at desk was prompt to call housekeeping to get us new pillows (allergy) but pillows never came. Check out clerk was preoccupied with something and was not attentive to me.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Francis
"Great time in Seattle."
Really friendly staff! Could not have been better. Could walk to a wonderful Diner nearby.
3 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Hilton has low standards."
Got in after midnight from flight with family. Had to change rooms due to smoke smell in non-smoking room. New room had been serviced, but was not ready for guests. Several maintenance issues in room. Inattentive service staff.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Francis
"Long walk to the room, great food"
The hotel is really spread out and your room can be s long distance from the lobby. Other than that it's a great place to stay. Staff very accommodating and the food at the restaurants is great.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
david
"Horrible check in but otherwise good"
Horrible check in! Long line! Waited for 25-30 mins. Never had this happen before here. Great dinner in restaurant and good beds. Love Starbucks as well.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Anissa
"Close to SeaTac"
Odd laid out hotel with great staff. Food in the hotel is VERY expensive. You are better off eating somewhere else
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
dave
"do it!! just book the night already!!"
perfect!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Eugene
"Front Desk tried to charge $25 extra to check in"
I felt hustled by front desk staff trying to charge extra money just to check in to my room
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Byron
"perfect for that 6 am flight."
Close to airport. Exactly what we needed with extended stay parking.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Five Stars for a comfortable stay"
This is a very nice hotel that will offer a clean, updated and comfortable room at a fair price. It is very convenient to the airport but very little else. I have no reason not to call this a Five Star stay. The Management should be proud of their employees for the effort that produces these resuts.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
After a long day of traveling I was overjoyed to receive the warm chocolate cookie they gave me when I checked in. My room was clean and comfortable and the whole place looks really neat and northwest-y.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Convenient to airport."
Hotel is huge, with five wings separated by breezeways and/or parking lots. Be sure and ask for directions and a map before you leave the front desk. My room, with 2 queen beds, was clean but a bit run down, as were the hallways leading to my room. Room service for a cheeseburger, salad, and soda was $45, which I thought was a little steep. Plus, I got charged for valet parking when I did self-park, and didn't notice until I got back home.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Very pleasing"
The hotel is just 10 min from the terminal by free shuttle, which runs every 20 min. Rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Guest laundry is available. I stayed overnight to meet a morning plane. It was well worth the price.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great hotel... don't wander too far from hotel tho"
Room was spacious, clean, well serviced/stocked. Bathroom was really nice. Bed was comfortable. Doors close a little loud/hard... but not so much to wake you up from deep sleep. Overall, great room and would recommend to friends/family. Stay at hotel, though... as the neighborhood is less than desired for upscale hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Simply first class comfort"
We paid for a moderately priced hotel and went first class.
Wil
"terrible service"
will not stay here again, staff was rude, had to pay to park next to hotel
Eldon
"had to pay for parking"
enjoyed my stay but I hated my name and twenty two dollars to park my car at the hotel
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
seward
"Hotel close to airport"
They give us room is not in main tower, room I have is in last building look like 2 star motel styles, old furniture, carpet in room dirty, no wifi. parking fee $25 per night. I don't recommend this hotel and I will not come back here again. it only 2 star hotel not 4 star.
Neon
"Good as it gets"
Travel into Seattle 8-10 times/year. When in the SeaTac area, the Double Tree is as good as it gets.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Short Stay"
Convenient to airport. I was only there for about 7 hours. But all was well.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Douglas
"Spacious room, close to airport"
Nice hotel near the airport. We had a double queen room, and it was very spacious. They had a pack and play set up for us as asked, and there was plenty of room for everyone. The room was nicely finished, but the rest of the hotel seems a little on the older side. I'd happily stay there again - although no continental breakfast is a bit of a bummer. Shuttle was easy 5 minutes to the airport.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
The hotel was ok. It has a good location since it is near SeaTac airport. Staff was ok but not exceptional. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
CaptainSkipper
"leaving for the holidays!"
The room was large, comfortable and clean. Very quiet. We enjoyed our stay very much.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Best airport hotel in a long time"
Quiet, clean,efficient shuttle and professional staff. I hadn't stayed in a DoubleTree in many years, but with this experience that will change. First-rate airport hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Airport Shuttle is Slow/Rooms Difficult to Find"
My first time staying at this hotel. Probably won't stay here again. First, we stood in the freezing cold waiting on the hotel shuttle. They say every 20 minutes but it was longer than that. Checking in, they wanted to bill my credit card for $100 for incidentals. Supposed to come off if you don't charge things to your room. Mine is still showing up on my credit card bill. Also, rooms are difficult to find.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"A long walk"
The hotel is right outside Sea-TAC airport and has a convenient shuttle every 20 minutes. Room rate is competitive. So I chose it when I had an 11 hour layover to get some sleep. BUT - the hotel is humongous with corridors running every which way like airport terminals! I have never walked so far from the lobby to my room - loaded down with luggage - in my life. I swear I walked halfway back to the airport to get to my room. The rest of the hotel looks like standard Double Tree quality and amenities. Suitable for business travel. Since I only spent about 8 hours mostly sleeping in the hotel, I did not use any of the amenities or interact with staff so I cannot really judge. If you book a room, ask to be in the main hotel building and not in the back 40.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Great Hotel for travelers"
We booked this hotel to be close to the airport. Shuttle runs every 20 min, which made it very convenient. There is a $23 per day parking fee if you bring a car. That was a little unexpected surprise after having seached for the best value on Expedia.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Martin
"Decent Hotel - No Free Parking"
Roommates was nice clean newer furniture nice sheets. . .nice house keepers. . .good coffee in the rooms. . I was shocked when I got in my truck and the only way out was through a pay station. . Over night parking for hotel patrons is $26.00 a night. . Are u kidding me. .Ad that to the rate of this hotel and you can do much much better near the Airport or go downtown if you want to pay for parking and be in the middle of it all. .
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great stay, just check the WiFi."
Everything was great EXCEPT we were told there would be wifi available. We were apparently in the only room that did not have access. We spoke for 20 minutes with their IT department, a maintenance engineer came and spent about 45 minutes in our room trying to fix it. Unfortunately our sons band was performing via U-Stream for a prominent New Years Eve party that we were going to watch - we missed this event, which will; not be able to happen again. Other than this the Hotel was phenominal.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Phillipa
Very convenient, affordable, vomfortable beds, I will stay again
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Tanya
"Slight hiccups at usually great hotel"
Slight hiccups at usually great hotel. Front desk clerk adopted attitude when presented with debit card, waitress in restaurant was very nice but working alone, and had to call front desk for assistance to get hot water at 2:45 a.m. for shower prior to very early flight. Hotel is very close to SeaTac, good shuttle service. Normally better than this, maybe an off night.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"poor service at front desk."
This place is gigantic maze of out lying buildings. If your given a map and drive to your room not so bad but warn you the signage both inside and driving is really poor.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
phil
"Expectations met, comfortable stay"
The hotel was what I was looking for at the price point I wanted. It is a large hotel, the pool and jacuzzi are heated and outdoor. The room was a single queen bed. It was small, but clean. Bed was comfortable enough. Room was not terribly loud. Bathroom was comfortable and clean. Shuttle to the airport was very convenient. Location is in a typical airport strip with many other hotels and easy food options. Staff were cordial and able to answer questions. Check-In/Out was efficient. The television didn't have the best screen, and it was an old cable system and didn't have a guide.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014