All hotels in Pasco, Washington, United States of America
2525 N 20th Ave, Pasco, WA, 99301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"A must stay if your flying out of Pasco"
Just stayed overnight before a 6am flight. The room was comfortable and clean. I loved that they have a free shuttle to the airport and allow you to leave your car parked in their lot for free if you stay with them. I would definitely do this again in the future.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for taking advantage of our Park and Fly option! I will share your positive feedback with my staff while we await your return!
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Debbie
Great staff. Knew road conditions-we had an ice storm during the night. We would go back:-)
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
It is wonderful to hear that you would come back, sorry about the ice storm!
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
Regina
"Nice find"
We booked this hotel because it was close to the airport but it was a gem. Huge complex, clean with excellent service
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much, we love to hear this! We hope to see you again very soon!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
Martin
"Merry Christmas at the Red Lion!"
Checked in the Red Lion around Christmas and noticed the electronic sign behind the desk reading, "Holiday Celebration, December 25" as they were promoting the food service at the restaurant on that day. Come on, what obvious holiday is being celebrated on December 25? Has politically correct silliness even now reached Pasco where the obvious celebration of Christmas on December 25 is replaced with the word "holiday". Although I did dine at the restaurant, I'd encourage management to reconsider this absurdity. Guests like Merry Christmas
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for the valuable feedback! I hope you enjoyed your dining experience!
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2015
"Perfect on all counts"
Fantastic.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful to hear John! Happy Holidays!
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Great The bar area was full had only one bartender
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Marica, Thank you for the valuable feedback! I will definitely look into the business volume that was experienced to determine if this could have been corrected via normal scheduling! Happy Holidays!
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Marcia D Moen
"Close to airport"
Needed hotel close to Pasco airport and this fit the bill well.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful to hear! Have a great holiday season!
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Marvin
"Last minute booking"
This was a last minute booking due to weather and early AM flight out of Pasco - everything was great. The bar service downstairs was somewhat slow but not bad.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Weather makes every plan changeable this time of year! While I regret that it affected your travel, I am pleased that you chose our location to accommodate you!
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
"Worth the Money"
All good once they came and fixed the toilet, but you how would they know that it was clogged. Breakfast was free but it was also free of flavor.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear that you had a problem with your toilet during your stay, but very pleased that they were able to correct that quickly! I will talk to Chef about the flavor :)
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
"Missed a king size bed"
Had a wonderful stay. Missed a king size bed. Great location. Would need a king size bed in order to return.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for your recent visit! I hope that we are able to accommodate the bed request on your next visit!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
the hotel was not updated it was spooky
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We are in the process of updating currently, I look forward to your future impressions!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
"Two strikes"
I recently stay at Red Lion because it was near our destination. Having had a not so good experience last time we stayed there i figured we would give it another try. I booked online and requested a top floor away from exit and entry ways. Because last time we stayed there the side entry doors were not properly secured as they should be and require an access key. When i checked in it was roughly midnight. Front desk gave us a bottom floor. I mentioned about our previous experience and kindly requested a top floor room. Instead we got a middle floor, side entry door still were not properly secured and anyone could easily walk in and out without a securey card. Even thuo it clearly states security card access needed. Our room was nice and cousy until the sheets came off. Hairs all over the sheets and pillows and what seemed like insect remains on one side of the bed. Its unfortunate I have to give this kind of review on such a nice hotel. Maybe its just my luck who knows. Not sure i will return to Red Lion. Thank you kindly
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear this! While I am not aware of this occurring, I assure you I will investigate this with my staff right away!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Not Provided
"Close to freeway, has bar and restaurant in hotel."
Staff was very pleasant, upgraded our room. Rooms are really dated. Need to be remodeled.Tile in bathroom is full of mildew, show nozzle hardly has any water pressure. Beds are really uncomfortable, sink into the middle.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
REBECCA
"Great beds"
We stay here because the beds are so comfortable.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Perfect! I have one myself and I agree!
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
I was there to get a good night's sleep before leaving town. The Red Lion is perfect for that. Nice room, good restaurant and good breakfast.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much! I am very pleased that we could take care of all of your needs on your recent visit!
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Great bed. Excellent staff and great in house dining. Building is older but clean. Room service was great. Will definitely stay here again.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Perfect! We look forward to it as well!
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Bad experience. stay away"
I had missed my flight and had a long, bad day. The airline called hotels near the airport. They called this hotel and I was told the rate would be $60 if the airline paid for it and $112 if I paid for it. The airline wouldn't pay. I got to the hotel very frazzled and was met by a young surly desk clerk. She gave me a room. When I approached the door, there were dirty dishes piled in front of it. I opened the door and the room reeked of cigarette smoke (this allegedly was a non-smoking hotel.) I made my way back to the front desk and told the surly clerk what I found. She said I "had choices". I could either go to "another wing" or climb the stairs to the next floor since the elevator was not working. I climbed the stairs and found a room that looked out on a brick wall and some spare roofing materials. I just wanted to sleep. I paid over $100 for this in Pasco Washington!!! This is not the garden spot of the west! It takes a lot of cojones to charge over $100 for a smoky room in a hotel with no working elevator and a surly desk clerk. This is greedy American capitalism at work. I'd say this chain should be ashamed but they clearly don't give a ______.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry that your travel plans were disrupted! There is nothing worse than being stranded where you did not intend to go! We are a 100% non-smoking facility, so I will follow up with the desk staff to determine where this room may have been located so that we can address immediately!
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2015
BILL
"Shabby"
Two-night business trip to the Tri-Cities. Carpets are all stained, sliding doors are barely holding on, the front desk staff are pre-occupied with their own personal stuff and the bartenders couldn't possibly care less. Fridge was turned off, sticky, and the freezer was full of old cheese that has turned. Sheets were clean and beds were comfortable. Room service was fast, responsive and tasty.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very disappointed to see that you did not have the best experience! I will have my staff on the lookout for the sliding doors you referenced as well as the refrigerator, while at the same time we will make sure to share this experience with all of our staff for correction, so thank you!
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Jared
enjoyed the stay. There was some mixup at first whereby Hotels.com didn't properly notify the hotel that I had booked 3 rooms (and they only had notice of one). However, I called customer service and things were resolved after a while.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very happy to hear that this was resolved! We hope to see you again really soon!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Christopher
"Odd Moment with the staff"
The hotel lobby is very nice witha nice looking restaurant right off of it. There is a very loud bar/club that had some interesting people in it. If you are staying near the bar you will hear the music, but a little further down it is not a problem. The interior of the hotel was dated and in need of some minor repairs (chips in the door jam, paint, slightly frayed carpet at the joints), but nothing that would deter me from staying there. The room itself was pretty nice and very comfortable. My main issue was with the staff. The were very nice, but a little odd. They turned my reservation from a double to a single after seeing us. I asked why it was changed and the lady said because I was traveling with my daughter. I was traveling with my younger sister who is 19. I am 25. Both of us look young for our age but even then, I dont look like I could have a child that is 12, let alone 19. They then had to do some work in order to get us a double. Again, the staff was very nice and helpful. It was just weird that she would change my reservation based on appearances. Don't let this take away from the hotel. I would stay there again if I was traveling to that area.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for sharing, I don't know why that would have happened, so I will definitely follow up on that! Very happy to hear that everything worked out for you during the stay!
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
we had a great time. The building is nice and large.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you, it is wonderful to hear that you had a great time! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
jim
family reunion
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I saw this family! Wonderful that you could all get together! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Great Hotel! A+ Thank you to the staff!"
We were driving from WA to CA and needed a break. This hotel was above and beyond our expectations for a small town. The staff was superb, the bed was comfortable, the hotel clean and quiet. Spa was clean and quiet and a great way to unwind after a drive. Breakfast was huge and delicious. I would recommend this to anyone traveling through there. Best hotel in our 7 days out and about.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Perfect! Thank you! We hope your travels take you our way again soon! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Tamara
"Very Nice Hotel. A Gem in Pasco"
I walked to the reception desk and was impressed with the service, the friendliness, and the quick time for check-in. The lobby and the interior was very nice. It was clean and well maintained. Our room was very nice. It was clean and comfortable. It was close to everything we wanted. The complimentary breakfast was great and much of it. We enjoyed the food and refreshments at Bin 20 and the Grizzly Bar. Overall it was a very good experience for us.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Perfect! Thank you for utilizing all of our food and beverage options during your recent visit! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Very comfortable"
Last minute hotel stay on road trip. Very comfortable and clean.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful! I hope your travels take you this way again sometime soon! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Emily
"Loved my stay!"
I booked 5 nights at this hotel. I was in Tri Cities visiting my sister who lives in Kennewick. I booked at this hotel because i remember stayin at a Red Lion whrn inwas a child and i remembered that it made me feel like a king lol. I was not disappointed. The room had to plush top queen beds that were very comfortable to sleep on. The room had a flat screen tv that inwas able to plug my laptop into and stream netflix. The streaming was slow during the peak hours of the day but they do offer a premium internet access for a daily charge. There was a samll issue the first night there was a small stain on one of the sheets of the bed but when incalled in the morning they promptly replaced the sheet and gave us a complimentary breakfast. The room was comfy and spacious i had my sister and my 2 neices over to visit and watch movies. There was a deck area into a spacious backgyard that the kids enjoyed playing in. We also dpent alot of time at the pool. The pool is large and sports a shallow end at 3 feet and a deep end at 9 feet. There is also a large hot tub and you can order poolside drinks. I enjoyed my stay very much the staff was always polite and respectful and i had zero issues. I am planning to book here again whenever i go to visit my family in tri cities. Thanks Red Lion!!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
You are more than welcome! My first memory of this hotel was walking into the lobby when I was in grade school and being mesmerized by the chandeliers and huge lobby :) See you again soon! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
5 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
The staff was amazing. Very helpful in accommodating a medical emergency.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am sorry to hear that you had an emergency, but very pleased that my staff was able to accommodate quickly! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Outdated and dirty"
Coffee in the coffee pot not cleaned, Dirty glass of orange juice in the fridge. The slider to outside old and broken. Beds were horrible. The hotel is way outdated and for $150/night I expected much more. Coffee shop closed in the morning.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I will look into the items you mentioned right away! The restaurant opens at 6am daily, I am so sorry that we were not open earlier to meet your needs! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"Nice hotel for a latover"
Good price and amenities. The basic Internet was very, very slow. That should have been improved to gain better ratings overall
We will look into this! Thank you! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
JP
"Huge disappointment"
We stayed at this hotel on 4th of July weekend. We ONLY booked this hotel because it has a pool. There were other hotels closer to our destination that also served breakfast for the same cost, but didn't have a pool. AFTER checking in, we were told the pool was currently closed for the rest of the day. It would "most likely" be open the next day. It was very disappointing considering it was 110 degrees outside and our kids were very excited to swim. The front desk staff suggested we drive to another of their hotels for a night if we really wanted a pool (which wasn't really feasible for us since all of their hotels were further from our destination) The pool did open up for the second day of our stay. However, it was the 4th of July and we had plans for the entire day, so we didn't have time to swim. We made plans to swim the next morning before checkout. Of course the next morning the pool was closed once again. Overall, the hotel was nice and clean. We just really wanted a pool.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear about he pool! With the extremely hot temperatures that started so early this year, it did present a challenge to maintain. I agree there is nothing like a nice swim on a hot summer day! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Renea
It was a wonderful 1 night stay. Good breakfast buffet. Pool was nice too!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful to hear! Hope to see you again before the summer is over! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Horrible breakfast wxperience"
Skillet breakfast ordered came out as a bowl of uncooked mush.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear this! We will definitely run some test orders to make sure that this has been corrected, thank you for letting me know! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
I appreciate the cleanliness of the hotel. This is the first hotel where I had no problems at all! The amenities were amazing. I really appreciate the staff, they even offered to help me load my suitcases in my car. I totally thought that was a thing in the past. Good customer service is still alive!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much! This is wonderful to hear and I will make sure to share with everyone on staff! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
BreAnna
"Terrible staffing"
Stayed 2 nights and room service never came. Restaurant breakfast Buffett that was included was out of everything and next to no staff around.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am disappointed to hear that this was a challenge during your stay! We typically clean all guestrooms every day, unless there is a do not disturb sign present at the time of service. We will follow up with the staff to determine what happened in this circumstance right away, along with researching the staffing that you mentioned. - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"out of date and tired"
this is a tired facility that desperately needs a renovation. according to the front desk is maybe happening this fall! long overdue. the staff are trying to do what they can with place, but they can not overcome the condition of the hotel.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
They are correct that there is a remodel in our very near future :) - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Good!"
Very convenient to airport
Thank you for choosing our location! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
TERRY
"A good price but not what expected"
Stayed in Red Lion expecting top quality as previous stays at other Red Lion inns. This one was old and the back sliding door was easily opened from the outside. We ask for and were given a different room. The second room was much nicer. Was disappointed they tried to get us to stay in the old worn out wing. We also had to wait over 30 minutes at the front desk as there was a line of about 6 guests checking in at 10 p.m. and only one attendant.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very happy to report that remodel is coming very soon! Thank you! Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Martin
"Great family place to stay."
Had breakfast with the family in the restaurant and asked for a late checkout so we all could Swim. Has an awesome breakfast and great fun in a very clean pool.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful to hear! With the heat we have been having I bet the pool felt fantastic! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
We checked in at 8oclock went to our room only to find the room had not been cleaned from the previous people.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear this occurred! I hope my staff was quick to respond to this surprise! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Comfortable stay, no problems
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for choosing our location! We hope to see you again soon! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Cathryn
We arrived at our hotel after midnight. Easy check-in. The beds were very comfortable. The pillows were awesome. Personal taste. I prefer the softer side of sleeping. The only drawbacks of this stay was the heater did not work, and being so late and having to get up early we let it be. All in all it was a good room.
Thank you! We will look into the heater right away! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
LeeAnn
The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The wine seward provided directions and suggestions.
That is wonderful news! Thank you for sharing! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Don
"convenient and comfortable"
Our stay was brief--an overnight to catch a very early morning flight. Our room was nice--on the small side. The staff was helpful and courteous as was the van driver who took us to the airport in the morning.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful to hear that the driver was friendly, thank you! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Would book Red Lion again."
Very nice hotel. Good beds :) Delicious dinner in the restaurant.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you! We look forward to having you back in future! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Karen J
"Beautiful place...extremely helpful staff"
Very nice hotel...I will seek other Red Lions
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much! I am very pleased to hear this! Stay cook this summer! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Everything was great.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful! I hope you are able to come our way again soon! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Uta
"Overpriced."
Room was VERY noisy as it was on the freeway side of the building. Mattresses were broken down, lumpy and in need of being replaced. Carpet in hallway of building we stayed in was dirty and stained. Seemed WAY overpriced for what we received. Many nice motels in this price range ($149) include a nice breakfast, but not this motel. We won't be staying here again.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your needs on your recent visit! We will be undergoing remodeling in the very near future, so I hope to see you again! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Family traveling from California to Idaho"
Was traveling with my family on vacation and we stayed here for one night. It was crazy hot outside but the room was nice and cool. Better than I anticipated. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. While they could use more outlets for today's traveler with gizmos and gadgets, we were able to charge all essentials easily enough.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
What a way to make the most of your summer! Thank you for choosing our location for a stop along the way! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"AC fix"
Room I stay AC unit is blowing warm air.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We will look into this, thank you for brining to our attention! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Gilbert
"Looking for Regular Columbia Basin Landing Pad"
Wing 2 was nice and clean with large comfortable rooms. The free wi-Fi was fast and suitable for email or streaming. At this level of hotel, we are always disappointed when breakfast is not included. The staff helped with local recommendations and was quick to remedy a double charge on our card.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you! I am happy to hear that they were able to quickly rectify that for you! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jul 9, 2015