All hotels in Pasco, Washington, United States of America
2525 N 20th Ave, Pasco, WA, 99301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotll close to freeway."
Staff needs to be updated on events, bad information a few times. Pool was closed but we did get a free lunch. Food and drinks very good. Great large rooms, very clean and comfortable. This Red Lion in Pasco has mong the nicest rooms I stayed over. Compliment!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you! We will follow up with the front desk on that. I love our large rooms as well :)
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Location...Location...Location"
Less than a mile from the Pasco Airport in a great part of town, this motel is perfect for travelers, as well as conventioneers. Older building but the upkeep is very good. Clean, spacious and relaxing.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you very much! We are proud of our asset and love to hear that it is noticed!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
There are some really nice rooms around the pool, unfortunately we did not get one of those room. Initially we were given a room that looked over the freeway. They were able to change our room to a different area of the hotel. The restaurant were wonderful! The food and service was great!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am happy to hear that they were able to find you a better room location for your needs! Please let us know in advance of your next visit and we will do all that we can to get you the pool view!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Okay budget hotel"
When we first went in we realized that the towels were a little bit damp to the touch and the sockets did not work. However hotel staff did well in responding to my complaints. Everything else was satisfactory.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very happy to hear that my staff responded quickly to your concerns! Thank you for choosing our location!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
excellent!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Love that word! Thank you!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
manruf tamola
"extremely convenient to airport"
This hotel has an extremely large and lodge-like lobby, with some attractive wood-carved reliefs for decoration. Our room was spacious and nicely appointed. Access to the highway and airport is very easy. It's about a 10min drive to Sacajawea State Park and swimming/walking around. It's across the street from the community college, which I imagine provides some decent walking around.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We do have an amazing lobby! I love the wood carvings, when I first started here years ago, one of my jobs was to polish them, so I can really appreciate them :) Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
CM
"Good for business week stay"
Everything was good ... Satisfactory I have no complaints .. I stayed a whole week and always came back to a clean quiet room.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful to hear! I hope that you were able to get out and do something relaxing during that week!
5 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"close to weekend function."
Ideal. just what I was looking for.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Can't get much simpler than that! You are welcome!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Seamless"
I loved the proximity to PSC Airport, decor of the lobby, size/cleanliness of my room. in and out for work so didn't stay long but staff were helpful (letting me print business documents), and everything was seamless.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so happy to hear that my staff was able to help you out as needed! Hopefully next time you have more time to relax and enjoy!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Red Lion is a great place to stay!"
I was very pleased with the Red Lion Inn. My room was huge with 2 queen beds. I had a little problem figuring out the air conditioning and television remote, but solved it very quickly. My room was very clean and well stocked with clean towels and toiletries. I never had to request towels, they were always replaced and my room was cleaned each day even if I left my room late. I found the front desk staff friendly and personable. My room was in the back of the property and very quiet. I never had to use my ear plugs. The bed was amazingly comfortable! I didn't want to get out of it. Room service was quick and food was delivered with a smile. My hamburger and fresh cut french fries were really good. The location is great! Close to a lot of places and very close to the airport. I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for such a fabulous review! I will make sure to share with all my staff and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
It was the first time staying in Pasco and found it convenient and easy to get to and from all of the locations and shopping.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I would agree that we are centrally located and minutes away from anything! Thank you!
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Pat L
"Very nice hotel and great good."
We realty enjoyed our stay. Very reasonable and excellent staff.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We love hearing the work 'excellent'! Thank you!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
InterestedBysta
The cleanliness of the room was good and it was a good size, although the decor was dated. The bed was comfortable and the internet worked well. The location was good as it was very close to the airport. The air conditioning in the room made a clunking noise, and would only adjust to on or off, so it was either overly cold, or overly hot in the room. When I arrived, it was before check in time, so there was not a room available. This was reasonable, however the front desk clerk was very short about this. When I asked about whether I could store my bag as I had a meeting in a short while, he said yes and gestured over his shoulder to an area where no one was stationed. I went to that area and stood, no one was available, and the clerk who had helped me just prior stood at his post engaging his coworker (while I was still within their line of site). I took my bag with me. There was a small gym in the facility (2 treadmills, 2 elliptical machines and a rack of weights). When I was using the gym, the cleaning person propped the door open for about 10 minutes to clean, and restock towels, which significantly increased the temperature in the gym room. If I were returning to this area, I would likely look elsewhere to stay.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I hope that you do try us again! I will be sharing this experience with all of my staff and I thank you so much for bringing this to my attention!
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
"Perfect! Almost"
The hotel was well maintained and the staff responded right away to any calls for service. One issue is they had a big party one night and should have warned us it was gone to be going on. But, they did give us a great room far from the action. Still needed ear plugs to sleep though.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Next time we are shooting for the 100%! Thank you so much for choosing our location!
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Carrie
"great loation"
the stay was fine. the directions to the room are awful. and we were given the wrong room ! It was for a wheel chair access and we booked a king size regular room.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am happy to hear that your overall stay went well, but we will definitely follow up with the desk staff on how to properly convey guestroom directions!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Cheryl Ingram
"Exceeds expectations"
Arriving on a midnight flight, I had booked a room so we didn't have to drive home (another hour) and we had to pick up a friend at the airport at noon. We were graciously given a nice room upgrade.The airline had misplaced one of our bags and one of the staff drove me to the airport to retrieve it. All in all, couldn't have been nicer.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear that the airline created some challenges for you on your travels, but am very pleased to hear about my staff's reactions! We look forward to seeing you again in future under better circumstances!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Richard Hinds
Only issue we had was getting into our room. The room keys / door lock did not work on the first time. Took ten or more tries
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear this! We will look into this right away!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Just ok accommodations but great location"
Was a little long in the tooth, especially in the hallways and as you exited the non-lobby doors. I was on the non-highway side of the hotel was it was very quiet. Not so if you end up on the other side.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very pleased to hear you had a quiet nights rest! Whenever you are coming our way, feel free to call ahead so that we can make sure your room location is ideal for you!
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Location was great. The elevator was out."
The soap dish in the shower was full of filthy water. Never got cleaned out. The hotel did not inform you the elevator was out of order, you had to find that out when you got to it. They did not know when it would be back in working order. No discount for the inconvenience.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry that the elevator repair was an inconvenience to you, as we do have a second elevator in that wing I will remind the front desk to do a better job of point the guests to the alternate location if this should occur again in future, as well as following up with housekeeping on your guestroom!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great location, very nice room"
We had a quick overnight stay before continuing to Olympia, the room was wonderful - clean and comfortable. The service was great, and we thoroughly enjoyed our overnight stay.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for your wonderful review! I will make sure to share with all my staff!
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
Aspen
"Red Lion stay"
Staff is very friendly and made me feel at home and willing to help with anything. It is an older facility but in very good condition. No issues and very comfortable.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
There is no greater compliment than to hear that we made you feel at home! Thank you!
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Convenient location, but needs to be updated"
Old hotel, which is fine, but overall condition and repair needs attention terribly. Dirty walls, AC that doesn't really work, everything just looks tired and worn-down.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for the constructive feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve where needed, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night family trip May 26, 2014
Whenever I go to Pasco I stay at the Red Lion because the staff are curtious and very helpful. The hotel is clean and quiet. It is also easy to find ( which is important to someone who has been flying, changing planes all day long).
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Will all the options out there, I thank you for your loyalty! We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Nice hotel but carpet feels sticky"
It smelled bad as entered into the block.Carpet feels sticky. Beds, tv and bathroom are nice.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for the feedback so that we can improve where needed! We will look into this right away!
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Comfortable room"
We stayed on Mother's Day weekend. We had good service. Room service was quick and the food was hot and reasonably price. Room was clean and comfortable. One complaint. We were just about to go to sleep went someone opened our door and started into the room!!!! They need to update the key system.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we can investigate! I am very happy to hear that the rest of your stay was great! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Sandie
"Things didn't work"
Had to sleep with windows open because air didn't work. also two outlet didn't work making it hard to recharge our phones or use a hair dryer
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very sorry to hear this! We will try to investigate this room and get this corrected!
1 night trip May 5, 2014
Seth Vermillion
"Good Choice for air travelers"
Nice, quiet room to return to after a busy trip to Spain. Appreciated being able to park our car, fly and spend a quiet room after our return from Europe.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very pleased to hear how comfortable we made you during your recent return from overseas! We hope to see you again very soon!
Other trip May 1, 2014
Liz
"Not Good"
Will not stay here again
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am sorry to hear that! I hope that if you are in need of travel in our area again in future that you do give us another opportunity!
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Paul Stone
I wish it had a continental breakfast deal.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for choosing Red Lion Hotels!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Ceiling stains, carpet stains, fire alarm "test""
The lobby area and staff were delightful but the room was clearly in need of heavy cleaning and perhaps some repairs. There were water stains all over the ceiling and other stains on the carpet which felt sticky. I didn't walk in bare feet. The cleaning staff had missed a couple of m&ms under the counter left by the previous guest which indicated a lack of care. It was a bit disturbing to see clear red/brown fingerprints on the door to the bath. I was sad that the snack bar and the casual restaurant were not open for dinner - only the expensive restaurant. Even the bar didn't seem to sell food so I had to leave the building and drive to find a more casual, lighter dinner.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for the helpful review! As this is not the standard one would expect while staying here we will investigate and correct immediately! We do offer food service in our lounge, so no need to leave the hotel during your next visit! Again, thank you!
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
"Good choice but getting dated"
Overall a good location and a good hotel. Not as clean and updated-looking as the pictures on their website, but overall OK. One note is that the workout room shown in the picture on the website shows a fixed workout machine, but that has been removed and all there are is a few free weights, one bench, two treadmills and a single exercise cycle. I was a bit disappointed with that. Very friendly staff and good on-premises places to eat.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for the valuable feedback!
3 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"a stones throw from the airport"
The beds are very comfortable. The staff are friendly and the free ride to the airport down the road was nice.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your brief visit!
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
PC Lindsey
"Reasonable hotel close to the airport"
Reasonable hotel close to the Pascos airport and convenient for an early morning flight. Rooms are ok, fairly standard. Weekends the bar can get a bit noisy.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for choosing our location! I hope you had to opportunity to take advantage of our complimentary airport shuttle!
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Wonderful place to stay"
Great room, Great food. The staff was super, helpful, and friendly. Restaurant staff excellent. Desk staff excellent. It would be a great place to stay when you could use their pool.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I hope you have an opportunity to come see us again this summer, as I agree!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Convenient for the Airport"
The room was clean and large, the staff friendly, the restaurant has enough variety in food with a decent wine selection, and the shuttle to the hotel was great. (The pickup from the airport has never been speedy, however.) The surrounding neighborhood is nothing to write home about, but the hotel is just a minute from the highway, so it is what it is. I will stay here again.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We very much look forward to seeing you again!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice hotel and close to airport but..."
Waited in line for 15 minutes to check in. There were 3 people waiting in front of me when 3 of us walked in. Only one person working the front check in, but two others behind the counter just looked at everyone in line and kept doing the other things they were doing. Ridiculous!! Unacceptable! Won't be staying there again even though everything else was great, including dinner and breakfast.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very sorry to hear about what you encountered! We will investigate this right away!
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Good location, okay hotel"
We stayed here at the recommendation of a local family friend for one night before taking an early morning flight. The staff was very friendly and the location of the hotel is great. The cleanliness and atmosphere are so-so. The first room we were given reeked of cigarette smoke, so we returned to the lobby and asked for another room. The staff was very apologetic and gave us another room. The temperature of the heat in the second room was impossible to control, so we opted for turning it off completely. The bathroom floor was sticky and there were also crumbs on the floor. The decor makes you think that you're getting a really high-quality hotel, but that is deceiving. I'd compare it to a 2.5 star hotel, at best.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you very much for the constructive feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve where needed, so this will be very beneficial to all our staff. We hope to see you again, and look forward to future reviews!
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Katie
"Great hotel for traveling business man"
Great location for a business man in town. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very happy to hear that we met your needs during your recent visit, and very pleased to hear that my staff was friendly! Thank you!
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Mark B
"Still the classic"
Still the classic for the Tri Cities, at least the Pasco/Kennewick side. Great location, facilitiy has held up well, restaurant food is very good.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for remaining so loyal! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Dale
"Great for quick stay"
Only bad thing was highway noise, but some slight cleanliness issues. Wrappers left on the floor and shower.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry to hear that! We will address immediately!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Donnie
"Average"
Decent clean rooms but overpriced for the experience, guess you're paying for airport proximity.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for your comments, we appreciate the feedback!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"sleep, park and fly was nice staff helpful"
did the sleep, park and fly program the young woman picking me up was very pleasant
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Our location is ideal for the park and fly! Thank you so much for choosing our location!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
The bed was too soft for my preference, waking up with a sore back. Restuarant overpriced for my budget (per diem) and no continental breakfast. Sure. they have decent prices on the room, but get you everywhere else to make up for it. I could've ( and should've) payed a little more for more comfortable bed and free breakfast.With the exception of the restuarant/
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Face
Hotel close to highway but room was very quiet. Kelly at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and made us feel very important. Room was clean, spacious and with plenty of plump towels. The only thing that would have made it even better would have been a complimentary breakfast. Not impressed with onsite restaurants.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable! I will make sure to thank Kelly for her efforts!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Very nice hotel, unfortunately we were kind of close to the bar and the base of the music kept us up for awhile, also the connecting rooms are not very sound proof, could here everything going on in the room next to us which lasted longer then the music in the bar.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very sorry to hear that your room location as not ideal for your overnight needs! With three wings to choose from, we will do a better job for you in future!
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Russell W
"Stay was ok for the one night"
There was hair on my pillow (kinda gross) and it wasn't mine! The shower still had a soap bar in the tray from previouse guest!!! (Really grossssss) The grizzly bar was awesome , good food, and great waitress :)
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I love that you had such a great experience in our bar during your recent visit! We have followed up directly with housekeeping on the other items you noted, so thank you again, it truly does help us to improve!
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
"Close to Real AG show"
Very Nice!
Thank you!
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2014
Arnie
"Comfortable overnight stay for Amtrak"
Our family stayed a single night for getting Amtrak from Pasco station. The shuttle service to the station helped us very much. The room was spacious enough for our family. The lobby is also big and looks comfortable. We enjoyed the single stay very much. We'd like to stay longer in the next chance !
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very happy to hear that the shuttle helped you so much during your recent travels!
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
hk
well first of all I called twice to be picked up from the airport I was told by the hotel clerk that the shuttle would be arriving within 15 minutes I called back and then she said I would have to catch a Taxi 1 they never showed up I was offered a ride by someone else who took me to the hotel upon arriving the hotel clerk check me in way in the back the room was not cleaned to my expectation I booked a room with one king with a balcony I complained in which she change my room and told me that she would put me on the newer side why did I have to complain to get better services. I was not happy at all I felt she was prejudice customer services are aim to please and she did not use customer services to please.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so very sorry to hear that you had you were not pleased with your recent stay! We take comments such as yours very seriously as we are always looking for ways to improve where needed. I hope to be able to correct this impression on your next stay with us, and would love to hear from you again!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Rachel Wofford
"Cozy warm bed close to the airport"
The staff was friendly and accommodating and reasonable - more like what you would expect in a B&B than a chain. The bed was soft and warm, the room was spacious and nicely layed out. The restaurant was convenient and while the waitress forgot stuff and our order want completely right (or particularly good) but she and the bus girl were incredibly friendly and helpful. Free shuttle to and from the airport was a godsend. The hotel itself probably hasn't had an upgrade in a decade or two but it doesn't look or feel shabby in any way. I will definitely come back next time I need a hotel in pasco.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We take a lot of pride in our staff friendliness! I love hearing how much it is noticed and appreciated, thank you!
Other trip Jan 3, 2014