All hotels in Pasco, Washington, United States of America
2525 N 20th Ave, Pasco, WA, 99301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Short and sweet review of a great hotel"
It was a very nice stay. I would defiantly stay there again! Huge king bed, beautifully decorated for the price. It had a fridge and microwave in the room and that was a nice surprise! The only downfall is that the pool was close after cleaning it from the 4th of July, and there was a light out in the shower. Overall, I'll be booking there again next year!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you! We hope you are able to come this way again this summer so that you can take advantage of the outdoor pool! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Excellent overnight stay!!"
We enjoyed our overnight stay before hopping on an early flight out of Pasco.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you! I hope the rest of your travels went just as smoothly! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
A
"Very nice to stay!"
Our stay was met with a clean, comfortable, and welcoming place. Thank you!
Wonderful to hear! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Not a great stay"
Not great. Called ahead to verify swimming pool but found it closed when we arrived. Room had one bath towel, one wash cloth and two hand towels for reservation for 3 people. Called for more and were given old Pool towels. One soap between the shower room and the sink (2 separate rooms) Lamp broken and missing light bulbs. Only restaurant was not appropriate for children. On positive side the A/C worked great.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
While I am very happy to hear that the A/C worked great, I am disappointed to hear about my staff confusion regarding your amenity and towel needs and we will be discussing this with the team! My apologies! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
H Lorraine
Floors were disgusting. Drapes were disgusting. Room across the hall had some sort of spider infestation that the maid service was screaming about to someone on the phone... Gross.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We will research your situation right away, thank you for brining to our attention! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Amelia
"Smelled like a smoking room."
Checked in. Took awhile to find room while using hotel map. Weird floor plan. Opened the room door and it smelled like a smoking room. Called the front desk. They gave us a different room. Same thing. It was late. We were tired. Didn't want to switch again. Hotel is old. Smoke stains around light switches and outlets verified the smell of smoke. Beds were very nice. Besides nice furniture hotel looks and smells like it hasn't been renovated since the early 80's. Would rather stay at a newer, better smelling place for the same money.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am happy to report that we are about to undergo a major remodeling project, so I look forward to seeing you again in future! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Red Lipn Pasco is clean, comfortable, and accommodates dogs. Our pets were not only welcome, but there was no additional charge for them to stay. Not even a deposit! The staff kindly placed us in a ground room floor with access to the grounds and gardens for the dogs.
We love pets! We hope to see you again real soon! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Shelley
"Just so so"
When we check in the front desk agents were in a bad mood. It was 110 outside and not much cooler in the lobby. There was a girls softball team staying there so lots of teenage girls running around screaming. Unfortunately the roll away bed we requested was unavailable and our room was pretty hot when we got up to it. Things finally cooled and quieted down a little. Not really worth what we paid.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for your observations! We will follow up with the desk staff on this, I am happy to hear you were able to cool down :) - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"good to stay"
good
Thank you! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Keyan
"A positive experience."
Shuttle was prompt. The staff were courteous and friendly. My room was quiet and very nice.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Perfect! Nothing pleases me more :) Thank you for choosing our location! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Dee
Nice and quiet
Thank you! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
1 night trip Jun 17, 2015
Christopher
"A Bit Beat"
Old hotel. Typical Red Lion. Broken leg on desk. Some stains on carpet. Room was clean and bed comfortable.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am happy to report that there are many renovations coming soon! Can't wait to surprise and delight you on your next visit! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
The room was spacious and had a microwave and small refrigerator which was nice when you are traveling.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I agree that when travelling a refrigerator and microwave are essential! I am happy to report that all of our guestrooms are equipped! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
"Nice clean and quiet"
This thing will not let me do a evaluation without an annoying "Oops!" interuption
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am sorry the site is giving you difficulty! We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Toby
"Had trouble getting the Room reserved correctly"
The parking lot was under construction with no accommodation to get to the front door. Room heat was Air Conditioning only. The room was freezing cold. I shut off air and opened sliding door. Had to stuff towel under adjoining door as cold air blasted in from under there as well. There was a dog barking down the hall. Firemen were having a poolside drinking potluck laughing loudly. One guy peed in the bushes outside my door. The Restaurant: massively overpriced for the quality of the food. I ordered salmon. The plate sat under the warmer so long the top was crusted and dry. One expects better for $26.00. The "Apple Caramel Tart" wasn't. It was a slice of thin apple pie with caramel sauce drizzled on the plate. This wasn't a tart. This wasn't caramel apple pie either. It was a major let down. The $40.00 bill wasn't worth it at all. I won't go there again. I won't eat there again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Spencer
"Nice people. AC could use some work."
Hotel is easy to find just off the freeway. Check in was straight forward. Room was clean and comfortable. The building is like a big maze. I was over in the 2nd building. Seems to take forever to get to your room. The only problem was the thermostat in the room. Room was freezing cold when I arrived. Tried to adjust the temperature to be a little warmer. No luck. When it was time for bed I changed from AC to heat to warm up the room. Woke up in the middle of the night too hot. Turned the AC back on. Thermostat is old 70s vintage. Another person in my group had a modern digital thermometer in their room. I guess they are slowing switching over. Our group had five rooms. Some came with breakfast. Some did not. Check carefully before making a reservation if that is important to you.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"Stale bread"
Red Lion hotel is lovely and a comfortable place to spend the night. Memorial Day Sunday we chose not to breakfast in the dining room but to pick up breakfast items at the coffee bar. The bread was stale and the cream in the coffee drink had clotted.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
The hotel was nice, quiet and comfortable, although there were not many convenient places to eat other that the hotel restaurants.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Good location. Needs updating & maintenance."
We were put in a older bldg. Hallways warm and rundown looking. Old carpet and needs painted. No elevator. The a/c was noisy. The windows thin, we heard traffic and a/c unit all night. Our room key did not work after the first entry. Our beds were comfortable. The room was clean and taken care of nicely. The pool was far away from our room. We will probably look elsewhere, unless other better rooms are offered.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Clee
Clean, cool throughout on a hot day. Breakfast a little pricey for a family, but convenient.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Not clean"
When I arrived in the afternoon, there was a tray of dirty room service dishes outside my door. The mess remained there until I left the next morning. There was a large dead bug on the painting in the room. To top it all off, when I awoke the next day I realized there was NO COFFEE next to the coffee machine. I told the staff about these issues on my way out and they said they would let them know. (whoever "THEY" is) . If I wanted this kind of quality I would have checked into a cheaper hotel.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Eva
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Clean comfortable reasonably priced. Friendly staff
Other trip May 18, 2015
medical
"Overnight stop in Pasco WA"
Nice place to stay overnight for a car show in Pasco, WA. Was close to the quality of the next door Best Western Hotel which had a somewhat higher rate.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very happy that you chose our location! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Staying by the airport."
I was going to Chicago on business and had a 6am flight the next day. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very upbeat and helpful. The food was good.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you! I hope you had a great time in Chicago!
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Red Lion review."
Friendly desk people.
Love to hear this! Thank you! - Monica Hammerberg, GM
3 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Room was big and clean. Bed looked like someone had laid on it after it was made, wrinkled only on one side.. No big deal. Close to airport. Nice stay
Other trip May 4, 2015
"pick the other red lion in town"
Nice hotel but not close to much for food. Bar and restaurants inside. Food was good but menu was not updated. Other than appetizers there wasn't anything under 20 bux. hotel ia literally next to fwy and is very noisy! Beds are super firm...not what I expect from red lion. I used to praise their comfy beds. Great coffee drive thru bar in parking lot. the other red lion is next to much more things and no fwy...worth the extra 10 bux I think
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for staying at our location! We will make sure to find you a more suitable room for your needs in future!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
ed
"Good value for business travel"
I have stayed here several times and the location to the airport works very well for the business traveler. Good value
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Overnighter"
Love this place. Just in for 1 night but everything was clean and orderly. Staff was helpful
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Toby
"Susan"
Short stay and it served our needs
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Your welcome, and thank you!
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"nice hotel"
Nice hotel, 2nd tone staying there. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Wonderful to hear! Thank you!
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Russell
"sleepless in Pasco"
booked hotel ready for 5.30 am flight. Thanks to a loud, drunk, at times profanity including Moose club party at least 20-30 people outside my third floor room from 9- 1 pm, with some still going till 2 pm I got no sleep. despite 2 calls and one visit to front office, it only got bigger and louder. Obviously my business is not worth as much as this group's rental. Will never stay there again- demanding refund. sleepless, agitated night before 14 hour flight. not fun!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
This appears to be a duplicate review, but just wanted to ensure that your problem was addressed to your satisfaction!
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Beds not clean"
Overall the hotel was fine, however, the bed had not been cleaned and had hairs, a used tooth pic and whopper wrapper all tucked under the sheets.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am very sorry to hear this! We will investigate this right away!
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Failed to go the extra mile"
While the room and the facility were clean. Housekeeping left the room service items from the previous guest at our door. We notified the front desk and they blew us off... NOT THE BEST SERVICE. However other members of the staff, came to rescue...
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Large hotel with nice restaurant"
Nice place to stay, too bad their hot tub is outdoors and closed on a seasonal basis.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Very nice welcome upon arrival. Everything was very nice. I liked the table that was able to move away from the wall, as my daughter and I played a game of gin rummy.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"good"
good
Thank you!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
paul
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Stayed at this hotel the night before departing for vacation. Was able to leave car in the parking lot while away. They gave us a ride in the shuttle to the airport at 4:30am in the morning, and picked us up at midnight the night we returned. Very accommodating! Nice clean hotel. It was Sunday night and the cafe was closed. The main restaurant reopened at 4:00pm, so we were able to get something to eat.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for sharing! My staff will be very pleased to see how they were able to take care of you during your recent visit! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Not bad, not real friendly but not mean. Just average experience
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We definitely strive to be more than average, so thank you for your candid feedback! We will improve!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"owner"
Not to bad for a small town
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you for your feedback!
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice place close to the airport"
This hotel appears a little dated on first glance. But aside from the pavement in the parking lot (which is kind of rough) the building and grounds are clean and well-maintained. The staff members I encountered were friendly and efficient. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am glad we were able to surprise you! We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Old but very adequate"
Great breakfasts! But sadly, the maid staff was not satisfactory, maybe because we were there over Christmas. They missed cleaning our room one full day, and did a shabby job the following day (no soap, missed cleaning coffee pot, didn't remove stuff from frig from prior guests. But we will probably stay there again.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
My sincerest apologies! We will look into this right away I assure you! I look forward to your next visit to our location!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Hunting trip"
Great customer service from the front desk through the bar area.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you! We love getting wonderful comments such as yours! Happy Holidays!
3 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
Darrell
"Okay to Pleasing"
I actually rented 3 rooms for visiting family members. There were no complaints about the rooms. All loved the breakfast served. The only thing that bothered me personally was that the rooms were difficult to find because of the confusing numbering system. Example: Room 3210 was on the 2nd floor, section 3. From the outside the signs (to me) were confusing. Going to the room on the inside was a little easier. When I failed to find the room on the first try (from the outside) the desk person did not offer to show me the room, but just gave me the same instructions again.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
I am so sorry that our room numbering system was confusing! As we are a large facility with three wings we tried to simplify as much as possible. We do have a 4 digit numbering system, the first number represents the wing your room is located in, while the second number represents the floor it resides on. We will work with the front desk to explain this better to our customers in future!
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Beware a hotel that has major party facilities"
I stayed on a Saturday night when the hotel was hosting a party. Although my room was not near that ballroom, I was awoken a number of times during the night by noise in the hallway and slamming doors. I assume that some of this was from event guests staying the night. I left in the morning exhausted.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
While I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your guestroom, I am so sorry to hear that any other guest disturbed your sleep during your recent stay! We have 24hour staff, so please feel free to notify the front desk at any of our locations if this should occur in future and we will be more than happy to address immediately!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Relaxing serenity"
It was a nice place for me to go relax during a busy holiday season.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
We are hear for you whenever you need to get away and relax again! Happy Holidays!
3 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Unique and pleasing architecture, comfortable room layout, snuggly bed, great windows, friendly staff. Not high-end resort level, but this would be my go-to hotel in the Tri-Cities.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
That is absolutely wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing! We look forward to seeing you again soon...
"Good but not the best"
I liked the facilities but the hallways were not that clean and the doors were not well maintained other than that it was very good, the staff attention was great...
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much for the valuable feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve where needed!
"Sr moment."
Courteous n helpful staff to this senior citizen.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
That is wonderful to hear! I hope you had a fantastic holiday week!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Victoria
"Well kept and clean"
Just in town for one night to attend an event at Columbia Basin College across the street. The hotel is fairly old but has been kept up well. Would have liked to have had a continental breakfast or free cocktail hour, and also an indoor hot tub. Not much around the hotel, a coffee stand in the parking lot but you have to drive around to find restaurants and shopping.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Thank you so much! Our location is ideal being across the street from the Columbia Basin College! I hope you have a chance to try our award winning Bin 20 Restaurant for your dining needs on your next visit!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014