All hotels in Bellevue, Washington, United States of America
300 112th Ave Se, Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great hotel, unless you have pets"
The stay was great, originally booked a deluxe king room, on an upper floor, had to stay here for 2 days til my movers showed up, habe 2 dogs travelling with me, when i checked in my room was downgraded to a room on the bottom floor right near an outside door, i understand that it was done for my convienence but i didnt book or want a ground floor room or a room right near a busy door, or a room right next door to the maid closet, was charged a fee for bringing the dogs and would have thought that the fee would enable me to stay where i wanted, room was a very basic room, no refrigerator no bath robes, basically felt like i was shuttled to the basement of the hotel because i had dogs
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
The only thing I didn't like was when I checked in I found out I had to pay an additional 20.00 + tax for parking that should have been some where ahead of time.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Sandra
Nice
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Bernard
"4th of July"
Very good service and rooms were very comfortable. Really nice pool and pool toys. Really nice neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great hotel will stay at again!"
Very nice hotel. The staff members were wonderful and very helpful. The bathtub didn't have a plug but other than that, everything was GREAT.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Won't be back!"
Furniture in room was old and somewhat wore-out. NO shower curtain -- floor got all wet -- we had to ask for one and the only one staff had to hang had a large hole in it (but it was better than nothing). Family stayed at hotel for 1 night & were given very nice free breakfast -- we were not?! Also, had a false fire alarm after we were asleep in bed. No one ever said what the problem was. Glad to be safe, but still annoying. Had to pay for parking one of the 3 nights. Always feels like a rip-off!! Funny smells in hall-ways.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Great hotel!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Shelley
We had 4 rooms with 13 family members, great neighborhood with close proximity to great restaurants,
8 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Big rooms no service"
Not too happy that room service ended at 11pm. Also parking was an additional $25 which was unexpected burnt otherwise the room itself was very nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Joshua
"Somewhat disappointed."
My wife and I spent two days after our Alaska cruise celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in Seattle and stayed at the Hilton because of the special occasion. However I was surprised that there was no refrigerator in the room and the lavatory was in the commode area, which is very inconvenient. The shuttle service was outstanding. I got the impression that the accommodations and pricing were more for business than for pleasure. I was somewhat disappointed overall.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Very decent hotel"
Pros: 1. Very reasonable rate; 2. Huge room, easily fit my 5 ppl family; 3. Ample parking; 4. Sizable, heated pool; 5. Rental car office on premises; Cons: 1. $20/day for parking 2. Very expensive neighborhood. Favorite b-fast place came out to $45/person. 3. 15-20 min drive to downtown Seattle. Overall: a very decent place to stay. Will definitely recommend.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Very nice hotel."
Super nice hotel, room absolutely huge by hotel standards. Polite and helpful staff. I had to ding it some points because the tub/shower didn't work at all, zero water. Things happen but I would definitely stay there again. Nice location as well.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Good hotel,I would like to stay again."
It is a really good hotel.Good location,only 5 minutes to Bellervue town center and 15 Minutes to Seattle downtown and 10 Minutes to Mercer Island by car. Convenient ,Safe and quite. There are free coffee,tea,soda,fruits in 9th floor ,You can take these anytime. Staff were friendly. It will be perfect if water shower a bit bigger.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
HUNG HA
"A real gem in the heart of Seattle"
They couldn't find our Hotels.com reservation because their computer had been down all day. None the less, they honored it anyway when I showed the confirmation number in my email. We had a lovely room - large peaceful and serene. In the morning I was able to get up, hot tub, swim in the pool, shower, have a wonderful buffet breakfast and still leave without rushing. Just a perfect visit. Thanks staff for making us feel welcome and well cared for!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Wendy
"A little worn for a Hilton but still works"
This hotel feels like it's undermaintained, their refurbing the bar so that should be nice when done. The pool had a bad smell (reported it), charging for parking was just greedy considering it's an open lot (not protected). I'd stay there again but they need to pick up things in hallways, it just looks cluttered
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Forbes
"Great Food!"
I was only here two nights so I only had a few items in the restaurant but wow was it good! Root hash for breakfast and the stuffed french toast was amazing. Then my daughter and I went down to the restaurant for dinner and had one of the best meals of our entire 2 week road trip up the coast. I read a review saying this hotel was old and it might be older but was very nice and clearly updated.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"just delightful"
the best EVER...!
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
lisa
"Very comfortable and convenient hotel"
This hotel was extremely comfortable to stay in and very clean. The rooms were well updated and had plenty of space. The staff was quite courteous and helpful. We had a minor issue with housekeeping putting a horribly worn and torn blanket on the sofa bed, but the front desk had it corrected immediately as soon as I made them aware of it. The food in the restaurant and the breakfast buffet was good. It was only a 10-15 minute, and very easy, drive to downtown Seattle (without traffic). It is definitely a convenient place to stay and I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to the area.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Good Stay"
It was good - its Hilton -- cant go wrong ... tho the air conditioner didn't cool as well as it shud ...
Jerry
"Great room/breakfast not included:("
Was very surprised breakfast was not included considering the cost.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Perfect!"
Loved it! Clean, new style. Great employees.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Best stay in Bellevue yet... Absolutely fantastic!"
Absolutely fantastic! I come up to Bellevue twice a month for family business. I have stayed in almost all the different hotels except for the Bellevue Hilton and a couple of other hotels. I was always a little skeptical of the Hilton because it is next door to another hotel that looks run down. I gave it a shot anyway. I am so glad that I decided to stay at the Bellevue Hilton! From check in to check out this Hotel met my expectations. Kim, the guest service agent was so great, made me feel welcome and important... Priceless! The lobby very impressionable and clean. The Executive king studio suite was clean and comfortable as well. Very good continental breakfast and all the amenities perfectly suited my expectations. If I could get a guaranteed locked in rate I would stay here everytime I travel to Bellevue which is 25 times annually.
NATHAN
"Excellent choice!"
Loved it! Excellent choice!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Gina
"Great weekend family getaway"
Nothing went wrong and the hotel was nice and the staff very friendly - mores than other Hiltons where I stayed.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Johnathan
"Quiet getaway"
Great hotel but no radio or way of playing music
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Bad parking"
I was shocked to find out that we have to pay an additional $20 plus tax to park our car in a public parking lot per night. There was no other choice but to park the car in parking lot with small spaces that required us to back the car out just to put the baby's car seat in the car. We were there for a small infant that needed care at the Seattle Children's Hospital in both Bellevue and Seattle. With the stress we were under this was not a pleasant "surprise".
Carrie
"Convenient and affordable."
it's a very convenient location, the room was comfortable, but didn't have a mini fridge, neither a microwave.
Randall B
"excellent spot to stay in"
Would have been nice to have had room nice and cool when checking in
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Bonnie
We stayed here for 3 nights it should have been 4 but we transferred to another hotel in Downtown Seattle (which I regretted). My teenage kids enjoyed our stay especially because of the hotel's fitness center. We could still work out even on vacation. The room is always clean and very spacious.Kudos to their housekeeping for a job well done.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Reca
The pool was very nice, the room comfortable and spacious. The only minor issue was the dining option, no low cost cafe-style option. But, many restaurants are a quick drive away.
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Will stay again!"
Everything was all good. Customer service, room, breakfast & location!
Dina
"Shhhh! Dont tell everybody."
This was the most luxurious stay yet! I cannot belive this hotel is right here in our backyard and we plan on staying often!
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"good place to relax"
enjoyable.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Ebenezer
"Great Deal"
Quick overnight trip. Needed a place to stay for the night & saw this great deal on Hotels.com so booked it. The Hilton was great & people were very friendly & accommodating.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Theresa
The hotel was very nice. We enjoyed the breakfast on the executive floor. My son was very uncomfortable in the sofa bed, however. Other than that, it was very good. People were nice, room was quiet and everything was relaxing.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Joan
"Awesome"
Awesome!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Teresa
"Great for a family to relax"
The staff was friendly to my children and made sure they were enjoying their stay. The executive queen suites were very comfortable and had lots of room for my kids to play.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Everything great. But the bed was a little uncomfotable
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Stephanie seeger
"Nice hotel in Bellvue."
Stayed with friends and family for weekend trip to Seattle. Great rate compared to other similar hotels. Breakfast buffet on the same floor with Hilton Honors was great. Free parking on weekend. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Fun time!~"
Loved every minute!~
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Robin
"its all about the money, honey"
My only complaint is that the hotel placed a hold on my credit card for more that twice the amount of the one night. The room was lovely, the beds were comfortable, parking and location were easy. Will stay at this Hilton again, any time I am in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
angela
"Pleasant stay, decent hotel, worth checking out"
Overall, it was a pleasant experience. Hotel is conveniently close to freeway but not directly next to it. It is very close to Bellevue downtown. Free parking on weekend. $20/night during the week. Fast complimentary internet connection throughout the whole hotel. Very spacious, clean, comfortable bed and bedding. However, some furniture seemed to be outdated and had broken corners or chipped paint. Portion of the ceiling has water stains.
3 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
"Had hoped for better"
Fire alarm went off at 2:00am. Everything else was good. Staff was good. Even if the alarm didn't go off this still wasn't a 5 star experience. Nothing above and beyond. Everything just met expectations. You'd think there would be something done to compensate a guest for having their family woken up in the middle of the night, frightened and freezing outside for 30 minutes with their 3 daughters. No apologies. No nothing. I've stayed at may Holiday Inns and had a better experience for half the price.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Christian
"Perfect one night getaway hotel"
Wonderful hotel, quiet atmosphere and comfortable. The only downfall was the doors seem to vacuum off of each other in the hall which makes it sound like someone is trying to get into your room. Also the shower was a bit tricky to manage.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Karmon
"A break from the city."
We stayed at Hilton Bellevue because we were picking up our son for the summer. The hotel was awesome we were on the 9th floor and had 2 queen beds. Everything was really clean and we just far enough away from the noise of the city. It was very nice especially just walking down the hallway for free breakfast and the free dinner appetizers were great too. My husband reminded me at least 3 times during our 3 night stay that if we ever come back to Seattle this is where we need to stay. Thank you hotels.Com
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Janice
"So-So experience"
We arrived at the hotel early and went to see if we could check in early. We were greeted and told that yes, our room was ready and we could check in early for a $20 fee. The girl said if we waited 52 minutes that there would not be a charge. Really? Our room is ready but you want an extra $20 to let us drop off our bags? So, we left and had lunch and went shopping and spent much more than $20, but we didn't give it to the hotel. Our room had a view of the parking lot, but to be honest, we didn't spend much time in the hotel, only to sleep. Although our room had been remodeled, the rest of the hotel was fairly dated. Would I stay there again? Probably not.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Service"
All around great service.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Hotel close to downtown Bellevue"
Stayed in executive floor. Good hot breakfast. Spacious room. Housekeeping knocking on door at 9 am on check out day. The staff should know to clean the room after guests have checked out.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Thank you for joining us at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel. Our executive level provides many comforts for our guests to enjoy and we are glad you appreciated our breakfast choices as well as our spacious accommodations. We do regret if you were inconvenienced by our housekeeping associates, however. Your comments will be shared with our team. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back for your next stay in the area.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Seattle"
I was quite disappointed that we had to pay $20 for parking for one night. In addition, I was also disappointed that there was no refrigerator in the room and that there was no complimentary breakfast. I have stayed in much cheaper places that provided all of these at no charge.
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
Clean and spacious rooms. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Easy to get on and off freeway.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Our central location at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel certainly makes it easy to get around and we are glad you agree. It is our privilege to share our spacious accommodations with our guests. Thank you for letting us know about your stay, including your appreciation for our accommodating service. We hope you will have a chance to come back again.
Other trip May 31, 2015