All hotels in Bellevue, Washington, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
  • Value
"Seattle Weekend"
Our room was great. Had 2 queen standard room high floor facing the highway. Noise from the highway did not come through the room since I was on the high floor. Facility was nice and clean and rooms have been updated. Parking is free on the weekends and $20 per day during the week. $25 early check in before 11am so make sure it's worth it if you do.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Terry
"Great hotel, unless you have pets"
The stay was great, originally booked a deluxe king room, on an upper floor, had to stay here for 2 days til my movers showed up, habe 2 dogs travelling with me, when i checked in my room was downgraded to a room on the bottom floor right near an outside door, i understand that it was done for my convienence but i didnt book or want a ground floor room or a room right near a busy door, or a room right next door to the maid closet, was charged a fee for bringing the dogs and would have thought that the fee would enable me to stay where i wanted, room was a very basic room, no refrigerator no bath robes, basically felt like i was shuttled to the basement of the hotel because i had dogs
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
The only thing I didn't like was when I checked in I found out I had to pay an additional 20.00 + tax for parking that should have been some where ahead of time.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
Sandra
Nice
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Bernard
"4th of July"
Very good service and rooms were very comfortable. Really nice pool and pool toys. Really nice neighborhood.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great hotel will stay at again!"
Very nice hotel. The staff members were wonderful and very helpful. The bathtub didn't have a plug but other than that, everything was GREAT.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Won't be back!"
Furniture in room was old and somewhat wore-out. NO shower curtain -- floor got all wet -- we had to ask for one and the only one staff had to hang had a large hole in it (but it was better than nothing). Family stayed at hotel for 1 night & were given very nice free breakfast -- we were not?! Also, had a false fire alarm after we were asleep in bed. No one ever said what the problem was. Glad to be safe, but still annoying. Had to pay for parking one of the 3 nights. Always feels like a rip-off!! Funny smells in hall-ways.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Great hotel!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Shelley
The guy that was driving the shuttle was really greatly and nice he made are experienced wonderful
Response by Hilton Bellevue
We are so glad you appreciated the service our team provided to you during your stay at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel! Everyone here loves to ensure that each guest is treated to personal service that enhances their experience. We hope you have the chance to visit us again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
We had 4 rooms with 13 family members, great neighborhood with close proximity to great restaurants,
8 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Big rooms no service"
Not too happy that room service ended at 11pm. Also parking was an additional $25 which was unexpected burnt otherwise the room itself was very nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Joshua
"Somewhat disappointed."
My wife and I spent two days after our Alaska cruise celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary in Seattle and stayed at the Hilton because of the special occasion. However I was surprised that there was no refrigerator in the room and the lavatory was in the commode area, which is very inconvenient. The shuttle service was outstanding. I got the impression that the accommodations and pricing were more for business than for pleasure. I was somewhat disappointed overall.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Very decent hotel"
Pros: 1. Very reasonable rate; 2. Huge room, easily fit my 5 ppl family; 3. Ample parking; 4. Sizable, heated pool; 5. Rental car office on premises; Cons: 1. $20/day for parking 2. Very expensive neighborhood. Favorite b-fast place came out to $45/person. 3. 15-20 min drive to downtown Seattle. Overall: a very decent place to stay. Will definitely recommend.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Staff was accomindating when we wanted to switch rooms due to my number superstition. Room 911 was great, just psychs me out to stay in a room with that number. We were switch to room 908 and it was perfect
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Lazer
"Very nice hotel."
Super nice hotel, room absolutely huge by hotel standards. Polite and helpful staff. I had to ding it some points because the tub/shower didn't work at all, zero water. Things happen but I would definitely stay there again. Nice location as well.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"5-star price, 2-star service and facilities"
This hotel has gone downhill quite a bit in the last 10-15 years. The restaurant staff in the lobby had to be reminded to take a drink order - about 10 minutes after we sat down and just before our food was delivered. The lobby (at night) feels gloomy. People passing through the lobby seemed to be sketchy The paint on the ceiling in the bathroom was detached, wet to touch, and hanging down (like a blister) Everything was scuffed, scratched, and looked worn out and used (bathroom cabinets, doors, baseboards, walls) There was no valet parking attendant, and the luggage carts were no where near the entrance (and watch out for the slight slope at the sidewalk, the heavy cart rolled off and almost hit my partner as it fell over)
Response by Hilton Bellevue
We are truly disappointed to learn that you were not fully impressed with our Bellevue hotel. Please know that we recently completed a full scale renovation of all areas. If you found any maintenance issues in your guest room we wish we could have been alerted so we could make things right. Our property only features self-parking but we do apologize if there was any confusion. Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
The Shadow
"Disappointing stay"
When I checked in, I was told to park in the garage on the first level. When I went to go park, there was a sign that said the garage was closed. I was very surprised that the front desk didn't know that the garage was closed. In the uncovered spaces that were available next to the garage, there were beer bottles. You had to maneuver to make sure you didn't run over glass. As I was walking to my room, there were several wine unclean wine glasses on the tables and one wine glass that blended into the hallway carpet. Luckily I saw the glass and didn't step on it. I immediately called room service and they said they would send someone up.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Your comments are greatly important to us Please know that we immediately deployed our housekeeping team to ensure that all areas are at their best and we are grateful you alerted us to the oversight. We regret any inconvenience you encountered while parking. Increasing our communication between all team members is a priority. It is our hope that you will give us a chance in the future to fully impress you.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
B
"Wasn't what I expected"
My check in experience was rushed and I wasn't given the correct information. I was told to park in the covered garage, but when I got there, the garage had a sign saying it was closed. There were beer bottles in the uncovered parking lot. It was obvious that the hotel didn't patrol or clean the parking area. When I was walking to my room, I noticed a wine glass in the middle of the hallway that blended into the carpet. It was an obvious hazard. As I walked further, I saw many un clean wine glasses and beer bottles. The hotel didn't look clean or attended to. It was a disappointing stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
B
"great hotel great price good location"
we took our granddaughter who is from alberta Canada for weekend in seattle, we love the Hilton great stay with a few bumps in the road. It was a busy weekend in seattle when we went to use the pool there were about 10 to 12 kids there we wanted to sit in the hot tub an it was over run with kids we had to tell them to exit because nun of them were 13 an up as the sign stated. Perhaps the hotel should enforce this rule have some kind of staff there or a pick up phone near by so you can get staff to come an handle it, other people older ones came down to use the hot tub after we got out an the kids were right back in it.They turn around an left not fair they pay to stay there an can,t use a hot tub because kids are filling it up an fooling around. Lots of kids that weekend they were running around on all the floors an holding up elevators up an pushing buttons making it longer to get a elevator.Over all everything else was great we will return . The staff did their best to help us enjoy our visit.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Good hotel,I would like to stay again."
It is a really good hotel.Good location,only 5 minutes to Bellervue town center and 15 Minutes to Seattle downtown and 10 Minutes to Mercer Island by car. Convenient ,Safe and quite. There are free coffee,tea,soda,fruits in 9th floor ,You can take these anytime. Staff were friendly. It will be perfect if water shower a bit bigger.
4 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
HUNG HA
"A real gem in the heart of Seattle"
They couldn't find our Hotels.com reservation because their computer had been down all day. None the less, they honored it anyway when I showed the confirmation number in my email. We had a lovely room - large peaceful and serene. In the morning I was able to get up, hot tub, swim in the pool, shower, have a wonderful buffet breakfast and still leave without rushing. Just a perfect visit. Thanks staff for making us feel welcome and well cared for!
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Wendy
"A little worn for a Hilton but still works"
This hotel feels like it's undermaintained, their refurbing the bar so that should be nice when done. The pool had a bad smell (reported it), charging for parking was just greedy considering it's an open lot (not protected). I'd stay there again but they need to pick up things in hallways, it just looks cluttered
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Forbes
"Great Food!"
I was only here two nights so I only had a few items in the restaurant but wow was it good! Root hash for breakfast and the stuffed french toast was amazing. Then my daughter and I went down to the restaurant for dinner and had one of the best meals of our entire 2 week road trip up the coast. I read a review saying this hotel was old and it might be older but was very nice and clearly updated.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Nice hotel centrally locatedconference at the Radi"
I was actually attending the NAFE conference at the Radisson Seattle and they were full. Bellevue Hilton accommodated well.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Thank you for sharing your conference stay with us at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel. We are so glad to have been a positive part of your visit to the area. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Everything was great!"
Every aspect of our stay was great. If I had a complaint it would be that there was a large group of preteens who were jumping from the swimming pool to the hot tub during the last open hour of the day, and we would have liked some adult quiet time to relax.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
We are so glad your stay with us at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel was, as you put it, great! It is our goal to ensure that each guest has the ideal stay and with that, we do apologize if you were inconvenienced by any guests while enjoying our pool and hot tub. We do hope to have the privilege of welcoming you again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"just delightful"
the best EVER...!
2 night trip Jul 10, 2015
lisa
"Very comfortable and convenient hotel"
This hotel was extremely comfortable to stay in and very clean. The rooms were well updated and had plenty of space. The staff was quite courteous and helpful. We had a minor issue with housekeeping putting a horribly worn and torn blanket on the sofa bed, but the front desk had it corrected immediately as soon as I made them aware of it. The food in the restaurant and the breakfast buffet was good. It was only a 10-15 minute, and very easy, drive to downtown Seattle (without traffic). It is definitely a convenient place to stay and I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to the area.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
The overall appeal was good bit we didn't get the free breakfast add promised when we booked
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Thank you for sharing your impressions of your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your overall encounter at our hotel. Our onsite restaurant features dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner but we do regret if there was any confusion. We hope that you will have the chance to visit again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Good Stay"
It was good - its Hilton -- cant go wrong ... tho the air conditioner didn't cool as well as it shud ...
Jerry
"Great room/breakfast not included:("
Was very surprised breakfast was not included considering the cost.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Perfect!"
Loved it! Clean, new style. Great employees.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
"Best stay in Bellevue yet... Absolutely fantastic!"
Absolutely fantastic! I come up to Bellevue twice a month for family business. I have stayed in almost all the different hotels except for the Bellevue Hilton and a couple of other hotels. I was always a little skeptical of the Hilton because it is next door to another hotel that looks run down. I gave it a shot anyway. I am so glad that I decided to stay at the Bellevue Hilton! From check in to check out this Hotel met my expectations. Kim, the guest service agent was so great, made me feel welcome and important... Priceless! The lobby very impressionable and clean. The Executive king studio suite was clean and comfortable as well. Very good continental breakfast and all the amenities perfectly suited my expectations. If I could get a guaranteed locked in rate I would stay here everytime I travel to Bellevue which is 25 times annually.
NATHAN
"Excellent choice!"
Loved it! Excellent choice!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Gina
"Excellent customer service"
From arrival to checking out every staff person provided great service.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
From check in to check out, we are so happy that you enjoyed such excellent service here at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We would love for you to visit again soon.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great weekend family getaway"
Nothing went wrong and the hotel was nice and the staff very friendly - mores than other Hiltons where I stayed.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Johnathan
"Quiet getaway"
Great hotel but no radio or way of playing music
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Bad parking"
I was shocked to find out that we have to pay an additional $20 plus tax to park our car in a public parking lot per night. There was no other choice but to park the car in parking lot with small spaces that required us to back the car out just to put the baby's car seat in the car. We were there for a small infant that needed care at the Seattle Children's Hospital in both Bellevue and Seattle. With the stress we were under this was not a pleasant "surprise".
Carrie
"Convenient and affordable."
it's a very convenient location, the room was comfortable, but didn't have a mini fridge, neither a microwave.
Randall B
Our family really enjoyed staying in this hotel. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The overall cleanliness was very good. I only wish that the bathroom was a little more clean. All and all, it was an excellent place to stay. We also loved the breakfast buffet they offer every morning for a reasonable price.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
We are so glad you and your family were able to join us at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel and enjoy your stay so thoroughly. From our spacious, comfortable guest rooms to our delicious breakfast buffet options each day, we work hard to ensure that guests have all they will need for a great encounter. We do regret if any are of your guest bath was not at its best, however. Your comments will be shared with our team. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again. Thank you.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"excellent spot to stay in"
Would have been nice to have had room nice and cool when checking in
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Bonnie
We stayed here for 3 nights it should have been 4 but we transferred to another hotel in Downtown Seattle (which I regretted). My teenage kids enjoyed our stay especially because of the hotel's fitness center. We could still work out even on vacation. The room is always clean and very spacious.Kudos to their housekeeping for a job well done.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Reca
The pool was very nice, the room comfortable and spacious. The only minor issue was the dining option, no low cost cafe-style option. But, many restaurants are a quick drive away.
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Will stay again!"
Everything was all good. Customer service, room, breakfast & location!
Dina
"Glad it was only one night"
Our experience was ok. Our bathroom toilet was not clean. The pool needed to be cleaned. Leaves, trash, bandages etc... Inside the hotel the restrooms needed to be cleaned. They looked the same both days used. Hair on floor and counters. A plate with old food sat on the ground in the hallway from the time we got there until the time we left. Overall stay was ok. Would not return. Even our young kids noticed these things!
Response by Hilton Bellevue
It’s great to our location worked well for your time in the area however, we regret not fully meeting your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. The honest and open feedback of our valued guests is important to us and we want to assure you that your experience is not indicative of the level of service we strive to deliver. Please accept our apology for any inconveniences you encountered. Your comments will be shared with our housekeeping team and management to ensure that everything is at its best for future stays. We hope you will reconsider a stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
It was good except bathroom issues & broken furniture
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Our guests’ feedback is very important to us as it helps us to know not only what part of their stay was positive but also what areas may need improvement. Please accept our apology if you encountered any issues with your guest bath. We have shared your feedback with our maintenance team so they can investigate any of the matters you have mentioned. Thank you for sharing your comments here. We hope you will consider another stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
The rooms need to be more clean and the bathroom sink was clogged.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions from your stay. We regret if you encountered any issues in your guest room or if any area was not at its best. Our housekeeping and maintenance teams have been made aware of your concerns. Please know we hope that you would reach out to us during your visit so that we can make things right. It is our hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Shhhh! Dont tell everybody."
This was the most luxurious stay yet! I cannot belive this hotel is right here in our backyard and we plan on staying often!
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Bad experience."
Was overcharged an extra night. Numerous minutes on the phone to get it figured out - always being transferred to someone else. And no available lounges or chairs at the pool. Had to sit on the cement.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
The staff was really friendly and helpful. The we stayed in needed a little renovation. Overall we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Friendly and helpful service can make such a difference! We are so happy to have welcomed you to the Hilton Bellevue Hotel. Please know that our guests rooms have recently been fully renovated and if you found anything amiss we would love to know about it during your stay so we can make things right. We would love to welcome you back again.
"Good Choice"
The hotel staff were friendly, helpful, and courteous.
Response by Hilton Bellevue
Sightseeing around the Lake Washington area can be such a great experience and we are so glad that our location worked out so well for your trip. Thank you for sharing your appreciation for our associates efforts. Everyone here will love to know that you found them to be friendly and helpful. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Bellevue Hotel.