All hotels in Boone, North Carolina, United States of America
1075 Highway 105, Boone, NC, 28607, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Very good hotel. low price"
The hotel was under construction in the lobby area. But that was not a problem. The rooms were clean with good beds. I was a little worried because the price was so low I was very surprised. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Traci
When we arrived there was no toilet paper and two of the lamps by the bedside were missing. The front desk area is under construction, so the lobby was a mess. We asked for towels on the next day and was expecting them delivered while we were out, but none came to the room. Had to call down for room services. The biggest complaint was no hot water the first night, next morning and later that afternoon. After complaining they decided to comp me for one day. Will not stay here again was not worth what they were charging during the 4th of July.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great deal"
Lobby was under reno but that didn't cause any issues. Great stay.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"i love the mtns!!!"
Good room for good price and great people and atmosphere!!! We enjoyed our stay!!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"All good"
Easy check in (even tho the hotel was under renovation) and check out. The attendant to the breakfast bar kept everything stocked and ready. Quiet. No noise from the neighbors or outside. Only negative...The steps into the swimming pool were EXTREMELY SLICK. Everybody was falling.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Clean and comfortable."
Yes, front entry is a little messy right now, but it was not a big deal. We were checked in quickly and efficiently by a very friendly clerk. The room was clean and comfortable. The only issue we had was not being able to get in the hot tub because it was full and the people that were in there just stayed the entire time that we waited around in the pool instead of observing the posted time suggestions. The location had easy access. We were driving the Blue Ridge Pkwy and the entrance was very close.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
sherry
"Nice worth the price!!"
A getaway with family! Hotel going Through renovations but overall good!! Staff friendly but had to wait at desk a long time in the morning when checking out!!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
karen
"it was good, peaceful stay"
Quiet, decent hotel. Worth the money.
4 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Bobby
"Great place, good location and Good People."
We had a wonderful stay at the Baymont inn. We very much enjoyed the heated pool and having free breakfast every morning. The employees were all nice and helpful. On our third night we had trouble with the tv in the room and they switched it out for another right a way. We plan to stay there the next time visit Boone.
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Gross"
Location was the best thing about this hotel. Staff was courteous. The room was filthy as well as the pool. There were stains, dust, and spills on the furniture. The bathroom was even worse. Spills on the sink and floor and hair on the counter and the shower walls. Never again...
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Polite staff, hotel in need of serious facelift"
The 2 positives about my stay were the price and the friendly staff. I got an incredible deal for a last minute booking, the best in the area. Every interaction I had with the staff members was pleasant and they were all very helpful. The hotel itself is in need of a serious facelift. It looks as if it is in the beginning stages of a remodel. The beds and pillows were terribly uncomfortable. I didn't get a very restful sleep due to the horrible bed conditions. The room was cleaned before I arrived but there are years of grime and smells. The room was sufficient for this trip but I doubt I will stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Excellant"
Very quiet. All the amenities that you could ask for. Close to downtown. Very Clean.
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
"ASU parent, No TV and hotel was being remodeled."
This hotel was booked last minute, as I planned to come back home after orientation at ASU. Seemed like a few strange folks hanging around the hotel which made me feel uncomforable as a single female traveler. I get inside, and they are remodeling, which is understandable. It was disorganized and one elevator was not working. Got up to the room, which was surprisingly big and nice decor. Took a bath to settle in for the evening, and watch TV, when my TV did not work. I tried to fix it, with no avail. When I called downstairs, no one could bring a TV from another room, and they wanted me to move. I was in already dressed for bed, so attempted to fix it again to no avail. So, I called back down 15 minutes later, and all rooms were booked! I was told since I booked with Hotels.com, they could not get credit my account anything. Just disappointing. I rarely get any time to myself, and wanted to relax watching a movie. Hopefully after the remodel it will be more organized and more appealing. I didn't even eat the complimentary breakfast due to the mess. Just wasn't a pleasant experience.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Christy
"Good Hotel for the price."
We stayed at the Baymont in Boone for a family weekend. The hotel is clean on first impression. We were surprised to find previous occupants hair on the sheets of the beds. The hotel staff quickly changed out the sheets upon request. It's not a new hotel so there are signs of wear and tear. They are also remodeling their front desk area. The pool was nice including the hot tub. Their breakfast is satisfactory and saved us that cost on our trip. Great price for this hotel, so close to Boone and other activities.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Jamie
"Ok"
We won't stay again. It wasn't horrible but for the price no thanks.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"NEAR EVERYTHING...OR NOTHING; YOUR CHOICE"
Long weekend trip to the mountains from Florida and this hotel provided the perfect location close to shopping, the Parkway, and the outdoors.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
TROY
"It was a place to lay our heads."
Overall the experience was satisfactory, however if we planned to spend any more time in the room, we would have chose a different location. The beds were very old and uncomfortable and the toilet didn't want to flush for us upon arrival, it was sluggish and required several flushes to drain. That issue took two days and a reminder call to the front desk to resolve.
5 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"nancy"
clean,convenient and great breakfast
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you so much Nancy for taking the time to leave us your feedback and let us know about your most recent stay here with us. We are so happy to accommodate you and look forward to doing so again in the future. Everyone at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC hope you have a wonderful day.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
pc
"Very nice hotel near everything"
The only negative was the night check in guy. He was on the rude side. However, the lady that replenishes the breakfast bar was wonderful and very friendly. She made up for his attitude. The room was spacious and clean. The pillows were comfortable but the bed was a little firm for my taste. I am use to a foam mattress though.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Stacy for leaving us your feedback as we use these as learning tool to better train. We are so happy that you had the pleasure of meeting our breakfast attendant. We hope to see you again in the future at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Stacy
"Pleasurable"
We were out most of the day but brought dinner in. Was nice to have the small desk/table. Breakfast was a great variety....good. Bed was too hard. We fixed it by putting the duvet under the sheet, and then slept okay.We would stay here again.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Joan
"Refurb Needed"
Great staff close to the Maine Street in Boone. Our two rooms dated and in need of a refurbishment. Nice breakfast choice in the morning.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Martyn for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you and how you feel. We hope that you will come back and see us again at The Baymont inn in Boone, NC.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Martyn
"Help needed!!!"
Pleasant but not experienced staff. The hotel in a state of remodeling making daily routine difficult- need to get their act together soon!.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback Mary. We have a temporary front desk, which we are still able to check guests in and out. The remodel does not affect any guest rooms. When it is all done we will have a brand new front desk and back office which we are very excited about. We do use these reviews as learning tools so we can better train our staff and we appreciate hearing from everyone.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Loved that they are pet friendly!"
Hope the remodel/update goes well as the lobby area wasn't very inviting. Bed was comfy and shower ran well. We had everything we needed while in Boone for an App State graduation.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. We love all our guests, even the 4 legged ones. We are very excited about the remodel as we will be getting a brand new front desk as well as our back offices. Thank you for your understanding...and Congratulations on the graduation you attended. Please come back and see us at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
Other trip May 12, 2015
N
"I would not recommend this hotel."
The staff did not tell us about the 10% off at the Steakhouse next door for staying at the hotel. The check in was in a corner in the hall way due to construction in the lobby. This was at graduation time! Poor timing!! There was a big hole in the comforter on the underside which look like a mouse had eaten on it. In order to get ice one had to go to the 2nd floor. There was no phone book or local information about the town/restaurants in the room.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Rob
"Not as bad as some reviewers have stated"
It was graduation weekend, so Boone was totally packed everywhere. This hotel is still undergoing construction so check-in was extra tedious. Yet, the room was well appointed and clean. The staff, every one of them, was extremely pleasant and helpful. I would stay there again if in Boone. The pool and hot tub were both in working order.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback and understanding. Although we have a temporary front desk we are excited for our brand new front desk and offices. We are so happy that you enjoyed your room as well as our wonderful staff. We hope you come back to see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Older, outdated hotel"
Construction in lobby so front desk moved to the phone room. Wake up calls are manual, night clerk didn't note my request so no call.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our guests. Yes we are remodeling our front desk area and it is just temporary. I will look into the wake up call for you and would love to know more about your stay.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Better than motels around for the price"
Good for price better than the motels in the area. I felt suffocated no enough fresh coming in
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Of the 2 times our room should have been cleaned, the staff only visited our room once.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
Good size room (King). Decent breakfast. Nothing to complain about.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to leave us your feedback.. Our King size beds are great. We hope that when you visit Boone, NC again you come stay with us at The Baymont Inn.
1 night trip May 1, 2015
Jeffrey
"Baymont in Boone."
The bed was extremely comfortable. The first room we were given had not been cleaned so we had to go back down for another room. Hallway and pool elevator areas had strong smell of chlorine. The staff was polite and the breakfast was adequate.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are happy that you were able to enjoy a comfortable nights sleep. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Just ok"
The room was ok. However, the lady in the reception was not very nice. The hot tub was out of order too. The breakfast was very poor.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Dania
"GREAT FOR THE PRICE"
WAS FINE,QUIET...............................................................................
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about you recent stay with us. We are happy that you had quiet during your time at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC. Please come back and see us again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"good location and reasonable price"
Overall this hotel was good. There was some construction issues in the lobby, but they didn't interfere with our stay.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We very much appreciate hearing from our guests. Please come back to see us again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Elaine
"Hair..."
Hair in bed. Lots of hair. Had to request another room.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from all of our guests as we use them as learning tools to better train our staff.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"Good deal"
Nice little place in Boone. Doing upgrades, so a little messy in the lobby, but otherwise it was a very nice place to stay for he price.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you John for your feedback and understanding. We hope that when you visit Boone, NC again you stay with us at The Baymont Inn and enjoy our updates.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Close to Appalachian"
Nice place is in walking distance to the holmes center and a steakhouse next door
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. We are happy to have Appalachian family stay with us. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
Everything was excellent
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Colleen for leaving us your wonderful feedback. We are so happy you had a perfect stay with us. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Colleen
"In the heart of Boone"
Good hotel for the money. Bed was uncomfortably firm. Towels were not replaced from one day to the next. Parking was cramped. Hotel was under renovation, but a big issue. Staff was extremely accomodating and helpful. Have not found another hotel that had staff that cared as much as they did. From check-in, to second day to breakfast, everyone seemed to truly care about your needs.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We take great care of our guests and will do what ever we can to ensure their happiness. The only major are getting renovated is the Front Desk area and does not affect the guest rooms. The next type of remodel is that we will be turning rooms into suites, which will be a great perk for our hotel. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC,
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
It was in the middle of a remodel and the breakfast could have been better
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Will not return."
Only thing I can say nice about my visit is beds were comfortable and not noisy. As for everything else nothing nice. To start the front desk gentle not very friendly. I get in my room and there are no towels or washcloths. The toilet paper roll was almost empty so replaced with the extra. I requested the items. They brought me an open half used roll of toilet paper and 2 towels, 2 washcloths for 3 people talking about reuse if you can. Then whirlpool didn't work I was told that wasn't new. We leave next say and go out. Come back so called house keeping only made beds and took trash out. Left additional trash sitting around. And left us 2 towels and 1 washcloth this time. Nothing else had been done. The next day I didn't even let them in what was the point.... I have stayed in many hotels and never experienced this. I want be back.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for you feedback. I would love to hear more about your stay. Please let me know We take take if our guests feedback as learning tools to better train our staff
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Nice hotel to stay for a weekend. Kind of disappointing the Hot tub jets were not working. Overall a nice family hotel.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. Please come back and see us again
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great room for the price."
This was a last minute adventure for our family. We found this hotel at a price we thought was reasonable. We did not expect much at the price. However, we were pleasantly surprised. There is a very nice indoor heated pool and hot tub. The lobby looks like it is getting a remodel, but it did NOT inconvenience us in an way. Staff was very nice.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback and understanding during our renovations. We hope you will come back and see us again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Kathi
"Nice Hotel, Very Resonable."
This hotel was nice, rooms were clean, staff was friendly. My nephews really enjoyed the pool.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We, as a staff, appreciate everything you said about them. We are happy your nephews enjoyed our pool and had fun. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone NC
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
alicia
"Comfortable, great location!"
I was very impressed with this hotel. The bed was very comfortable, room was clean and a quiet environment. The hotel's location is excellent and convenient.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC. Please come back and see us again.
Jess
"No complaints, great location"
You get what you pay for, free breakfast and friendly staff. Perfect for any App tourists
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Mandy for taking your time to leave us feedback about your most recent stay with us. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone NC
mandy
"Great hotel!"
Wonderful experience. We would definitely stay here again!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Marie for taking time to leave us feedback about your most recent stay with us. We hope to see you again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Marie
The room served its purpose. Nothing extravagant, but ok.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. Would love to hear more about your stay and better ways to improve. Thank you for staying with us a The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"weekend getaway to mountains"
Nice rooms. Friendly staff. Convenient location. Free breakfast.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your most recent stay with us. Everyone needs a getaway and everyone at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC are so happy you chose to do it with us.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Short stay with great breakfast. The staff was nice and the rooms were in good condition. Reccomend to anyone who wants a nice stay in Boone nc.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy you had the wonderful experience of meeting our staff. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope we will see you again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC,
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"When a deal looks to good to be true..."
Part of the lobby was under construction, which made checking in a bit confusing. The room appeared nice and was comfortable, but found a dirty towel as well as trash in one of the drawers by the bed, which then left us wondering what else had been missed while they were cleaning. We had to unplug the mini-fridge in the room, because it make a loud ticking noise and constantly cycled on and off (also very loud). The "free breakfast" - consisted of muffins, bagels, danishes, cereal and waffles (think there may have been apples available as well). So more of a continental breakfast, than actual breakfast. The price we got was very reasonable, which is probably one of the few reasons I might recommend it to others, but overall a disappointing stay.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. The front desk is being renovated and we are very excited and can't wait for the finished product. The breakfast that we do have is a continental breakfast. We use these reviews to better train our staff so we can improve on areas that need improving.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015