All hotels in Boone, North Carolina, United States of America
1075 Highway 105, Boone, NC, 28607, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Nice Hotel, Very Resonable."
This hotel was nice, rooms were clean, staff was friendly. My nephews really enjoyed the pool.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We, as a staff, appreciate everything you said about them. We are happy your nephews enjoyed our pool and had fun. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone NC
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
alicia
"Comfortable, great location!"
I was very impressed with this hotel. The bed was very comfortable, room was clean and a quiet environment. The hotel's location is excellent and convenient.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC. Please come back and see us again.
Jess
"No complaints, great location"
You get what you pay for, free breakfast and friendly staff. Perfect for any App tourists
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Mandy for taking your time to leave us feedback about your most recent stay with us. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone NC
mandy
"Great hotel!"
Wonderful experience. We would definitely stay here again!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Marie for taking time to leave us feedback about your most recent stay with us. We hope to see you again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Marie
The room served its purpose. Nothing extravagant, but ok.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. Would love to hear more about your stay and better ways to improve. Thank you for staying with us a The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"weekend getaway to mountains"
Nice rooms. Friendly staff. Convenient location. Free breakfast.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your most recent stay with us. Everyone needs a getaway and everyone at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC are so happy you chose to do it with us.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Short stay with great breakfast. The staff was nice and the rooms were in good condition. Reccomend to anyone who wants a nice stay in Boone nc.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy you had the wonderful experience of meeting our staff. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope we will see you again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC,
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"When a deal looks to good to be true..."
Part of the lobby was under construction, which made checking in a bit confusing. The room appeared nice and was comfortable, but found a dirty towel as well as trash in one of the drawers by the bed, which then left us wondering what else had been missed while they were cleaning. We had to unplug the mini-fridge in the room, because it make a loud ticking noise and constantly cycled on and off (also very loud). The "free breakfast" - consisted of muffins, bagels, danishes, cereal and waffles (think there may have been apples available as well). So more of a continental breakfast, than actual breakfast. The price we got was very reasonable, which is probably one of the few reasons I might recommend it to others, but overall a disappointing stay.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. The front desk is being renovated and we are very excited and can't wait for the finished product. The breakfast that we do have is a continental breakfast. We use these reviews to better train our staff so we can improve on areas that need improving.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
B
"Close to ASU"
The room was clean but had issues such as light and vent broke in bathroom. The beds in my room were 2 doubles very small for 2 people. They were not the most comfortable. Pool and hot tub looked nice, but the jets in the hot tub were broke. Lobby was half covered in plastic. The "front desk" was a table in front of a drink machine!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. We like hearing what our guest have to say as it is a great learning tool for our staff. We are getting some remodeling done and temporarily set up in the hall. We are excited and when it is finished it will look great. Thank you again for commenting
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"I'd probably go back"
The room was very comfortable but there was renovations going on. Also, there was some type of ball tournament going on and lots of kids running all over the hotel. Some kept banging on my door disturbing me and my bride. It was so bad we complained and was supposed to get a partial refund but never got it. The breakfast was decent and enough to fill us up. Overall I enjoyed the location and thr spacious room and comfy bed. But we were put in a handicapped room that was awkward. We didn't need all the hand rails that really hindered the shower. Also, the water would go from scalding hot to ice cold. Of course that could have came from the remodeling going on. If the water issue is fixed I would definitely go back simply for the cost and location.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Derrick for taking the time to leave us your feedback. A credit had been issued on our end and the party you booked through was notified. They are the ones who will be issuing the credit not the hotel. We hope you will come back to The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Derrick
"Good location to both ends of town."
I understand the hotel was under construction, and that was fine. It was clean even with the construction. Our room was very nice and very comfortable bed. Our room was good size, but was missing chairs.... Which meant we had to sit in bed only. When we woke up on Sunday, which was my birthday, my husband was going to make us coffee. We had a coffee maker in our room, with no coffee pot. He called downstairs and they said sorry, you can come down and get coffee in the lobby. I felt that was rude and poor customer service. They could have gone to an empty room and brought us one. That is my only complaint.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. We have coffee makers and they don't have pots. When you open your coffee it is a tray that you slide into your coffee maker. Sorry for the confusion. A lot of guests think we are missing pots. We hope you come back and see us again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Worst hotel stay in a long time"
The room was not clean. Hair in the bathtub. Toilet was dirty. Pool had oil spots in it and the hot tub was broken. Guests were loud and knocking on the door at 1 am. Will NOT be back.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our guests no matter what they have to say. We use this as a learning tool and would love to hear more about your stay with us.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"get what you pay for."
Cheaper of the hotels in the area but was not told hotel was under construction, less then 5 mins worth of warm water for shower, hot tub broken, mildew around pool and shower, elevator kept breaking down.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you John for your feedback. I would love to hear more about your recent stay with us.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Review"
The room was very comfortable
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone NC
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
The rooms were very clean and nice. We will stay here again next year.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again at The Baymont Inn in Boone NC
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Our Anniversary/Husband's Bday"
This stay was for our anniversary and my husbands birthday. The hotel manager made an heart on our bed with hot chocolate, cookies, popcorn, candy and a heart-felt Happy Anniversary note. It was very unexpected and really nice. The only problem was housekeeping forgetting to leave clean towels or leaving us just one set for two people and us having to go down every night and get them. Other than that our trip overall was great and this hotel was wonderful. I would again stay here just on the customer service from the manager and front desk staff.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Corey for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy I could make your special weekend memorable. We use comments that our guests leave as we use them as learning tools. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC.
4 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Corey
"Still under construction, but value can't be beat."
This hotel is perfect if you need quick access to Boone. The lobby was under construction while I was there and it was a little inconvenient to check-in. But the price can't be beat. This is probably the 5th time I have stayed here and I will continue to do that.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Jeff for your feedback. Although our front desk and back office area is being renovated, we have a temporary front desk is near the elevator where we are able to check in and out guests. We thank you for your repeat business and continue to see you at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
3 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
It was a comfortable room for a decent price to stay in Boone. Building conditions could have been better and staff friendlier but it wasn't enough to make our stay uncomfortable. If you are looking for a comfortable bed to lay your head down on while you are out sightseeing, this is a good place. The breakfast was meager but I will say the waffles were pretty tasty. Just beware you will have to stand in a line on weekends to use the one waffle iron.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and would love to hear more about your encounter with our staff. We hope you come back and see us again
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"great"
Loved the king size bed. Best sleep I've had in a while
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Jeffrey for your wonderful feedback. So happy to hear you slep well while staying at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC.
3 night trip Mar 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"decnt hotel at a good price."
Hotel is getting a remodel. Room was nice and spacious. Cleanliness was adequate but not exceptional.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Jeffrey for taking the time to leave us feedback. The front desk and a part of the sitting area in the breakfast area are the only areas that are getting remodeled, no rooms are affected by this. We use these reviews and comments as great learning tools to better train our staff.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Jeffrey
"Dishonest"
Didn't
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Darcy I would love to know more about your stay and what happened during it.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
darcy
"Worthwhile"
Front desk and lobby was in the process of renovating.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Chris for your understanding while our Front Desk is getting a new look. We hope you will be back later to see the finished product.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Disappointing"
This purpose for this trip was to ski at nearby Sugar and Beech Mountains. My primary reason for selecting this hotel was access to a whirlpool spa, which I figured would be a nice way to relax after a day on the slopes. To my disappointment, the whirlpool did not work. I passed on accommodations that were cheaper, had higher star ratings, and were closer to my attractions for this amenity that was not delivered. The hotel (specifically the lobby) appeared to be undergoing renovations/repairs. The front desk was a folding table in the hall adjacent to the main lobby. The hallways and elevators were a bit dirty and showed some signs of damage. The room itself, however, was clean and fairly nice. Comfortable bed and pillows, but the sheets seemed too small and did not quite fit. The corners kept coming off the mattress. The mini fridge in the room made a constant ticking noise the whole time. The bathroom was in good shape, but there was no hand soap provided by the sink or soap for the shower. The hotel staff was friendly and able to accommodate my room requests. Breakfast was not well maintained. Had to ask staff to replenish multiple things (food items, plates/utensils, etc.). Neither the serving areas nor the tables appeared to have been kept clean throughout the breakfast hours. Overall, the hotel was OK, but my stay was disappointing, and I will not be returning. I cannot recommend the Baymont Inn and Suites and suggest others look elsewhere.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Barrett for your feedback. Although what has happened in our lobby area was beyond our control, we were still able to accommodate our guests. If you were referring to this past weekend when we had over 70 sorority girls staying with us, yes it was a little difficult to keep up with maintaining everything, but we had so many compliments on how well we handled everything and even received tips. You might have been there at a down time where we were trying to catch up but it was done quickly and efficiently. Again thank you for your feedback
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Barrett
"Great pet friendly hotel."
Room was spacious, clean & beds very comfortable. Pool & hot tub nice feature. It's the best pet friendly hotel we have stayed in. Breakfast was good but you need to get up early for the hot break sandwiches. They go fast! Only issue was a broken sprinkler pipe in the lobby. But it only affected that area. They even waived the pet fee for the inconvenience.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you very much Sue for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your most recent stay along with your complete understanding of the situation that occurred. I am so happy our stay was able to assist you in making your stay enjoyable. Thanks again and please come back and see us again at the Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
4 Generations
"very nise stay"
nice clean big room nice people nice breakfast, me and my family enjoyed every moment in that hotel also the indoor pool and spa was great. thanks we will be back for sure
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Mohamed for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We greatly appreciate it. We hope to see you and your family again at The Baymont Inn in Boone. NC.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
mohamed
"Above Expactations"
The hotel was very clean. It was way about my expectations of looking at pictures. Conveniently located. The only issue we had was the jacuzzi jets weren't working. Other than that we had a great stay. Would stay here again.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Alex for leaving us feedback about your most recent stay with us at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC. We hope you will come back and see us again in the future.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Alex
"Great Place To Stay"
A water pipe burst in the lobby and they had to run the front desk from a nearby hallway. They are doing some major renovations in the front desk area. The hotel is in a great location. It deserves a 4 star rating but I was happy to pay a 2 star price
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you so much for your understanding with the situation we had. We handled everything with very much professionalism with what we had. We thank you so very much for giving us positive feedback and hope you will come back and stay with us when you visit Boone NC again.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"It's o.k."
I've stayed here twice now. In my opinion, this is one of those "I'm in town to go skiing and need a place to crash" type of place. Usually one of the lowest prices I can find in Boone. It's getting pretty run down. Parking is inadequate, reception is low functioning, breakfast is good enough, and rooms are (sorta) clean. It's o.k. for the price.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Matthew for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are currently remodeling our front desk and a portion of our breakfast area and also will be getting suites. We recently got a brand new pool and fitness area with all brand new equipment. We have parking in the front and around back of the hotel. Unless we had a group and a bus was parked back there we have a very big parking lot in back. Also in the case that there were not enough parking guests are allowed to park next door at the restaurant. Thanks again for leaving us your feedback it is a great learning tool for our staff.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Matthew
"Nice hotel-very well priced-great staff"
We stayed 4 days and had a pleasant experience and was even able to bring our dog. However, we came home with bedbugs!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
KathyG
"Happy visitor"
Very happy with my stay.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Antonio for your feedback. We love hearing from our guests. We hope to see you again soon
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Antonio
"Above average service at the Baymont!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn in Boone. I had forgotten my phone charger and the housekeeping staff went above and beyond and found me one to borrow for the night. Great, friendly, service!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Jan for your feedback. We are happy we were able to assist you with what you needed. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone NC
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jan
"Ski getaway"
Nice Hotel. Room was large and comfortable with all the amenities. The only downside was the breakfast is lacking. Mostly starchy carbs, not what you want before a day on the slopes. Would stay again for the right price.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Dave for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our guests as we can better train and make improvements
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"BEST VALUE"
GREAT price, very clean, friendly & helpful staff, especially Donna in the breakfast area. This hotel is on the end of Boone nearest Banner Elk & Sugar Mountain. Right in the heart of everything !!!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Jean for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay with us Please come to the Baymont Inn in Boone, NC again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Jean
"I would not stay again"
I could not believe the condition of the room for the price that we paid. Air/ heat did not work correctly, staff was not helpful.
Lin
Very good hotel. Will stat there again. Great price. Good location
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback, Ronnie. We would love to see you again in beautiful Boone, NC at The Baymont Inn
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Ronnie
Great service! Very clean!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from you. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Katie Elizabeth
"hotel visit"
Very good, although there was very little breakfast food out,because it was so busy. Otherwise it was just fine.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you David for taking the time to leave us feedback as it is a great learning tool for us.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
"Restful night sleep"
Every time I am on Boone, I try to stay here! Friendly staff, great location ! We will be back!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you so much Penny for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate hearing from our guests. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
penny
"Very nice, comfortable, indoor pool is great"
Very comfortable, nice place to stay, air conditioning in room not working and it was warm during the night even though it was winter. Otherwise, very nice comfortable bed and clean place to stay.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Lisa for leaving us feedback about your stay with us. We take these reviews as learning lessons to see how we can better improve.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Consider this a 2 star level hotel"
Comfy bed and pillows. Brkfast ok too. Indoor pool appeared to b maintained . TV in workout room didn't work. Wireless never worked in my room (2nd floor) and trash cans outside the side door entrance never picked up and was spilling out during the wkend. Side doors indicated it was locked 24/7 but I never used my key to enter !
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for leaving us feedback as we use these as learning tools to better improve and train.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
NC native
"Ski trip"
Very nice
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you William for your feedback. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Review"
We enjoyed our stay. We stayed a couple of nights. The only things that we didn't like were: The water in the shower was not in the late afternoon.A cool shower was not good for my body. However, it was hot the next morning. I was planning to spend time in the hot tub but it was out of order. There seemed to be no plans to fix it. I have fibromyalgia, so I was looking forward to that.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate it very much.
2 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"goodies"
Great service
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Phillip for leaving your feedback. Everyone at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC appreciate it very much
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
phillip
"disappointed in this hotel"
arrived early and understandably the room wasn't ready, but the desk clerk wasn't nice about it. Said she would call when it was ready but she did not. One of our keys would not work and my husband had to make 4 trips to the lobby before they decided the door might have a dead battery in it. The room was very hot despite adjusting the heat all night.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"baymont"
Hotel was very nice and well kept. Staff was courteous and the breakfast was one of the best I've had in a hotel.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you very much for leaving us your feedback about your most recent stay with us. Our staff is pretty amazing. Please come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great value!!"
Great value and convenience. Very clean and comfortable. Near App State and King Street. Will stay again in the future.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank yo Cathy for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us at The Baymont Inn. Please come back and see us again.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
cathy
"Very Nice and Very Clean!!!!! Stay here."
Very Clean
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you Mark for leaving us your feedback. Come back and see us again at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC,
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Where did all the towels go?"
When we got the the room, there were no towels and a very low amount of toilet paper. When we went down to get some from the front desk all they could give us was one towel and 1/4 of a roll of toilet paper. There were also stains of some liquid that had splashed on the wall next to the bed. The bed was hard (not in a good way). On the plus side, there was a nice tv and they did have an iron and ironing board.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our guests as they are a great learning tool to better train our staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"MONEY SAVING!"
GREAT HOTEL, GREAT BREAKFAST, CLEAN ROOMS, LOVED IT FOR THE CHEAP PRICE!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Boone Near App State
Thank you so much Debra for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time staying at The Baymont Inn in Boone, NC
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
debra
"Hope to use this place again"
Ski trip with daughter. Great price for a very comfortable hotel
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015