All hotels in Tallahassee, Florida, United States of America
2850 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL, 32301, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

2.9
"Not too bad for a first stay"
Near Ihop which is a plus. The only problem I saw was the room phone was dead.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Terry
"Eugenia"
Had problems with keys working when we first got there. Then the door would not even lock. You could just push it right open.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Eugenia
"Wouldnt stay for pleasure..."
Definitely will not use this hotel again. Best part about staying here was upon departing an employee who I believe was a housekeeper greeted my family with a smile and said, "Good morning, may God bless you all upon your travels, be bless and safe". She should be employed to work the front desk as the employee who was working was not friendly at all. Beds are small, tub appeared not to clean. Vending machines were basically empty.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Florida State University Orientation for new stude"
Travel 8 hours from Miami to Tallahassee to visit my daughter's new college and decided to stay in a comfortable not too price hotel for 1 night. I was pleasantly surprise to get the comfort I got for the price and even included breakfast and free Wi-Fi, many restaurants near by and the school was about 20 minutes but easy access.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Blanca
"very good value!!"
They were very accommodating. Breakfast was good! Overall it was a very good value.
1 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
noel
"Travel from Houston"
The stay was average. The original room given was deplorable. Then was eventually switched to a newer remodeled room.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
"nice place to stay"
There were no complaints except for the sofa bed which kept lifting up from the bottom for no apparent reason as we slept. Also, the continental breakfast was very limited and did not include any fruit! Overall the hotel was above average and was in the process of being updated. A decent place to stay. The big plus was the size of the king suite which was huge! I will stay there again when in the area.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Judy
"Could use renovations but not terrible for 1 night"
Only stayed for one night. The rooms are pretty outdated and the bathroom didn't seem to be the cleanest but that could have just been from age. I would stay again but not for more than 1 or 2 nights.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Mackenzie
Was in town for a few days and it was a great place to lay out heads. Nothing over the top, very clean room and friendly staff and it didn't hurt that it was next to IHOP and that you get a discount when you show your room key. I would recommend this hotel.
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central
Dear Value guest, We here at Baymont appreciate the feedback , we are happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us. I will inform the staff that your stay with us was a pleasant one. We will continue to strive to grow and show our guest that we appreciate them. Thank you again for choosing the Baymont Inn and suites Tallahassee Central. We look forward to seeing you again the near future.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Coneshia
"pastor"
the hotel seem to be nice the bed mattresses were kind of worn out
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
"FSU move"
Stayed recently while moving my son to FSU. Good rate on the room, helpful staff, convenient location. Would stay here again!
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central
Dear value guest , We are very excited to read that your stay with us was an excellent one. Here at Baymont inn and Suites Tallahassee Central. We strive to go above and beyond for our guest and our overall performance. We will love if you come by and see us again. Thank you again for leave such a generous comment we really appreciate you as a guest.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Smelly Room"
I checked in to the hotel around 1 am , when I get to the room there were moist smell in the room, room did not seem satisfactory and I went back and checked out immediately .
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Hakan
"Bad made right"
The first room they put us in may have been an oversight. It was very cold, damp and plaster from the ceiling on the floor. The desk person was very apollogetic and upgraded us to a nice room. The lady in the breakfast bar the next morning was fantastic. She went out of her way to get everything we needed. The overall place was dated but clean and a great bed. Will stay there again,
Response by Baymont Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central
Dear value guest, First I would like too thank you for your feedback , its very much value and will assist us with our overall improvement here at the hotel. Though your first room was not up to the standard that we set here for our staff at the Baymont Inn and Suite Tallahassee Central. I'm glad to read that you were willing to give us a second chance with addressing the issue and making your stay a pleasant experience. We truly strive to push for excellent, We realize that things can happen and our staff will make mistake from time to time. Making mistake is not necessarily a negative for us. Because it allows us to continue to improve for our overall guest satisfaction. I have taking the issue both good and bad that you experience and address it with our staff. Thank you again for the feedback , we hope to see you again in the near future.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Clarence
"Didn't Feel Comfortable"
The beds were a bit small. The AC didn't cool down the room enough. The room was clean for the most part except for underneath the bed. Breakfast wasn't much but for being free it was good enough. The building needs a lot of maintenance. The pool did not have water. When a train would pass by the roof gave off some particles.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice Hotel at a Great Price"
I stayed for 3 nights, the room was very clean and comfortable at a great price. Housekeeping did a great job and the front desk was friendly and accommodating. It's conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. Everything was easy! I will choose them again.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Liz
The hotel was nice, staff was awesome especially the ladies serving the breakfast-- so friendly!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"A quick night's sleep."
The front desk staff was very friendly, both during check-in and check-out. The bed was comfortable and fresh. The only down side was that the room was extremely old, so many things (i.e. bathtub, mirror, bathroom floor, room furniture) were very worn down. In addition, there was a some sort of truck disturbance right outside of my room at about 5am, causing me to wake up. Finally, the breakfast was poor - everything was packaged, and there were only starchy options (i.e. muffins, pancakes, and bagels).
1 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Threadbare"
This hotel is quite dated and in need of a major remodel. We were awaken by loud arguing both nights of our stay...not the hotel's fault, but maybe a routine occurrence?
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Satisfied"
For the price it was a good night's sleep. Great help from the front desk and staff. Breakfast was great. It was close to where we wanted to be for a lot less than other hotels.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"okay for a business stay"
Only real complaint is the shower flooded the bathroom because of its design for handicap access and there was only decaf coffee in the room.
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Pamela
"Nothing fancy but nice staff"
Husband and I were here visiting family. Football weekend so most hotels were booked. This hotel is clean and the staff is very responsive. However, the room's furnishings were very well worn. Breakfast is mostly pre-packaged. Overall a good value if you're not very picky.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Football game"
4 Dogs in next room barking constantly. Didnt help that owners came back at 2am and had lost their keys. Got a handicapped room which we did not want. Called for frig and micro for room a head of time. There was none. No one at desk to take calls.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Comfortable and dog friendly."
Comfortable beds and pillow and cover. Breakfast Is package bread, but IHOP is just next door. Il like it for being dog friendly .
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"I liked being close to the mall and restaurants"
The beds were comfortable and loved the cable for TV. Breakfast was very nice, had a lot of food.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
sande
"Scott K."
Great Motel. They fixed the place up. Inside and outside were freshly power washed and rooms were painted. Close to Florida State. Great for a visit or FSU football game.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Jamie
It was a wonderful. Two years ago I was at the other location it is not even close to be the same.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Too many mix ups"
When we returned to our room the second day our keys didn't work. Went to front desk and they had no record of us being checked in. Had to go through check in process again. No housekeeping services due to mix up. Bathroom tub needed refinishing so it looks dirty. Won't stay here again.
Spent the weekend in Tallahassee Wedding anniversary,
Honey
"Can find better for the price!"
Walls very thin, can hear everything next door. Bathrooms outdated, no water pressure, breakfast selection limited.
Motel-style accommodations: very clean and comfortable, no frills but perfectly adequate for short stays. Could get noisy (or lively, depending on your point of view) at times. Best feature is the convenient location, close to Governors Mall and the Capitol.
"Nice Hotel in the middle of Tallahasse"
Hotel was in a good central location. Close to stores and restaurants. Everyone I dealt with was very nice and very helpful. Was a good experience.
"Our stay in Tallahassee"
Ok for one night. Did not use the tub/shower. The tub looked a little dirty around the bath mat. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was generous and offered several options. Staff was polite, friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"review"
great location to our event in Tallahassee close to mall and where we ate (B J's)
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Worst stay"
We were on a ground floor room. When we opened the door the smell of mildew almost knocked us over. It was homecoming weekend so the hotel was full and no other rooms available. We really didn't have a choice except to stay, we were in town for my mother in laws funeral.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Clean but old."
The staff was friendly and attentive. Our room was clean but the hotel is older and showing signs of wear, especially in the bathrooms. There were rust stains and the tub porcelain was worn through. Rooms were clean and the continental breakfast was adequate.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"FSU homecoming game.."
Staff isifriendly and courteous
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"NOT EVER AGAIN!"
The room was old and smelly. The staff was confused and not very friendly. I will NEVER stay at this hotel chain again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"Needs Renovation"
Hotel is just old and needs renovation
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Never Again"
The room was out dated and smelled musty. Old dirty carpet. when the AC kicked on, sounded like a plan taking off. No sleep that night.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"adequate."
Clean and friendly.
3 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"No business facilities."
Accommodations were clean and comfortable but the AC was somewhat noisy. Unless you are extremely tired, you may experience difficulty sleeping. Also, this Baymont has no business centre - I was forced to use the facilities from across the street at Fairfield Marriott. Next time, I will book with them, instead.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"great price great location"
it was a great price in a wonderful location. The staff was very nice and the room was clean.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
lisa
The major problem we encountered was the water was not "hot" to shower after 9 or before 7. Not sure if they have it on a timer or what. But that was very inconvenient!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Section 300 for FSU, not close but not too far awa"
it was fine for what we wanted.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
pat
"Improving"
I tried out the hotel again last week and noticed a BIG improvement in the front desk staff. Very attentive and kind! The only downfall on this trip was the curtains in the room! Seems they tried to clean them and they were damaged in the dryer! Instead of NOT hanging them back up, they put them back on and at night the street lights were shinning into the room through the holes! May as well of not had any curtains up at all. The hotel should invest in new curtains since they seem to do good business and make $$$$.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Debbie
No hot water for three nights; personnel told us repeatedly it would be fixed; our entire building was w/o hot water and they continued to book new guests there. No small fridge or microwave in the room and no laundry facilities on site and they stopped the breakfast at 9:00! On the plus side the entire staff was friendly. I have stayed at many of these hotels and this one rates an "F".
3 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"A-Okay!"
Came for work, so all I wanted was a place to lay my head without fear of bed bugs. I was surprised that it was nicer than I had expected. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
colleen
Very nice for the price.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Judith
"not likely to return"
classic example of you get what you pay for. We were late on reserving space for FSU parents' weekend so we took what we could get. The shower mat was a hand cut out piece of rubber that we did not dare look under for fear of what it was hiding. The showerhead hit me about mid chest...awkward for sure. The coffee provided in the room had a packet for a 4 cup coffee maker but the coffee maker was a 1 cup...no way to make coffee without rigging it and dripping coffee all over the counter top. The WORST was the AC, which went on every 10 minutes and was a loud as a freight train. Kept us up all night. We did grab a few hard boiled eggs and bananas for breakfast, but cold Krusteez pancakes in plastic wrap is not my idea of breakfast. Again, this was a "bargain" for parents' weekend at the last minute. Next year we will book early and spend more money.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"FSU Parent Weekend"
Bathroom not as clean as it should have been. Hair on the floor. Plaster in rhe carpet from the ceilig.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014