All hotels in Spokane, Washington, United States of America
7919 N Division St, Spokane, WA, 99208, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Want a quieter place."
Parking lot resurfacing created a real inconvenience. Neighborhood was too hectic, noisy. Otherwise ok.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking a brief moment to let us know what you thought of your stay. I am sorry for any inconveniences you experienced. This year our hotel has been privileged enough to allow for several updates including the resurfacing of the parking lot. Due to suggestions from our guests just like yours, we are also expanding our breakfast bar to nearly triple its original size. I hope you will be able to visit us again when all of our improvements our completed.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
Arthur
"Good nights rest!"
Great stay. Breakfast was good. We had sausage and eggs or you could have biscuits and gravy. If you love to swim you should know the pool is small.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know what you thought of your stay. I am happy you were able to enjoy our breakfast and pool. Great news, we our currently in the middle of expanding our breakfast bar room to nearly triple its current size!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Very nice accommodations. Would use again when in Spokane.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice rooms for the price"
The breakfast was nice. The rooms were very clean and quiet. All staff that we encountered were very nice and helpful. Nice room for the price.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Very good hotel"
Very nice place to stay, Everything worked as it was suppose to.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know how your stay went with us. We are thrilled you had such a positive experience and look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Spokane!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Mitch
Room was exceptionally clean. All the amenities one could want. Great value!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Visited on a business trip. Much more reasonable than the downtown hotels. Good internet connection. Comfy room.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Engineer
"Very nice stay"
The hotel is conveniently located on 395 where I needed for my appointment. Easy to get in and out of parking lot. My room was clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was pretty standard, but that's what I wanted. Just what I was looking for! I will stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Loni, I would like to thank you for taking a second to fill out this survey about you stay with us! We are very happy that our location works so well for you and that you had such a good experience with us. We look forward to your return business!
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Spokane's Best Kept Secret"
I am almost afraid to give this hotel a great review as I feel I'll never get into it again they will always be booked. I have to say upon check-in I was shocked to find that this was a pet friendly hotel. I was concerned that the rooms would smell like pets. I was pleased to find that they had an entire floor dedicated to non pets. Nothing would givr you the impression that this was a pet friendly hotel. The room, the hotel, and the hallways did NOT have even the faintest scent of cats or dogs. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. They had scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits (huge ones) and gravy, oatmeal, muffins, yogurt, cereal and fruit. The only complaint would be the coffee. I have a student at Whitworth University and the location was perfect. We hope to stay here again and again over the next few years. Thank you for doing such a great job.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Dear Whitworth Parent, We are so thrilled you were able to have such a great experience during your stay with us! It appears as if you were able to enjoy many of our amenities. Our housekeepers do an outstanding job of completely stripping and deep cleaning our designated pet area rooms so thank you for noticing their hard work. Your comments will be shared with our staff and management. We definitely look forward to your return visit!
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Victoria
"Close to N. Spokane destinations"
Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff were helpful and breakfast was very good. Unsupervised 1st floor exit doors required key card to access. Did not use pool or spa, but they appeared well maintained.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Don, Thank you so much for taking a moment to fill out this survey. I am glad to see you had such a clean, quiet and comfortable stay! Your comments will be shared with our entire staff.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
"A good location"
Nice, clean motel with easy access to Spokane downtown. Rates were reasonable.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for your review and for being such a valued guest to the Quality Inn Oakwood. We hope to see you again in the near future!!
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Best Bet on the Northside..."
Great value for the price. An older property, and a bit of a ways from downtown and the airport, but the positives definitely outweigh that. Very friendly staff. Smiles from everyone wherever you went; front desk, housekeeping, and even management. A lovely solarian indoor pool area, with a beautiful, tiled above ground hot tub and both were very clean. What a treat they would be for travelers in the winter months. And breakfast was a step above continental, with hot options available. Were the meat choices probably microwaved? Who cares, we didn't. A filling breakfast saved this family $30-40 if we ate elsewhere. And there a ton of good dining options in proximity, for lunch and dinner. This was a nice late Summer one day getaway...
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how your stay went with us and thank you most of all for staying with us! I am very glad to here you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities. We hope to see you back in the winter for another one day getaway!!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
gcleff11
"Mostly good"
Pleased to be allowed into our room before the stated time, as I was going to my 50th class reunion, which started at 4 pm. The gals at the desk were very pleasant, and one helped us with directions for accessing the bicentennial trail for a bike ride. The room was simple, but well appointed. Everything appeared to be clean, although there was a slightly unpleasant odor to the pillows on my bed. My sister was awakened at 2 am by noisy people running up and down the hallway. The breakfast was very good.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you very much for letting us know how your stay went with us. We are pleased to hear your overall stay was a positive one. I am sorry for any inconveniences you had during your stay, but am also proud to announce the completion of new pillows in ALL of our guest rooms. We also have completed our new fitness center which is now double in size and are currently expanding our breakfast bar to triple in size. We definitely look forward to your next trip to Spokane!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
lynn
"Fantastic Hotel"
This hotel was recommended to us by a local. It was fantastic and exceeded all of our expectations.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Really nice, clean hotel for travel to a family reunion. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
DJ
There was some pretty loud noise in the next room of people partying... that was tough. But the staff was awesome and super nice. I forgot a few things in the room and they shipped them to me right away no problems..
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"We WILL Be Back!"
Great place, great location (right on Division), friendly staff, and more! The only downsides to this hotel were the small breakfast area (but breakfast was delicious and had a good variety) and the limited parking. We lucked out and arrived for breakfast early enough to score a table. Many of the people after us didn't. We went out to do some shopping after dinner and ended up having to park on the opposite side of the hotel because of the parking shortage.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for your review and thank you most of all for staying with us! We are proud to announce the construction of both our brand new fitness center and breakfast bar. Our new breakfast bar will be able to accommodate nearly 3 times the amount of guests once finished. We hope to provide you with superior service once again during your next trip to Spokane!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
TexasTraveler
"Nice weekend stay"
First of all, I wanted a safe and secure hotel. The parking lot was well lit up and lots of staff around. The staff was friendly as well as helpfull, the rooms were clean and the bed was extremely comfy. The morning breakfast was exceptionally good, again with very friendly staff. The swimming pool was open 24 hours, it doesn't get any better than this. Just a wonderful stay, I will stay here again!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Laurie
"This is our favorite place to stay in N. Spokane!"
We have stayed there many times and it is consistently good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Business trip"
Clean room, courteous staff.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how your stay went. I am so happy to hear you had such a positive experience. We hope to see you during your next business trip to Spokane!
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Fine place to stay while passing through Spolake"
We use Spokane as a jumping off point before venturing into the wilds of BC Canada. This hotel was a fine place to spend the night before crossing the boarder. The staff were friendly and the hotel and rooms clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast was good and varied with fruit, eggs, waffles, etc.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking a moment to let us know how your stay went. It sounds as if your experience was quite a positive one and we hope to assist you with another fantastic stay during your next trip across the border!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Alan
"Very Nice"
The staff was awesome and very prompt in responding to a request for a roll away bed. Great room and great stay.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking time to let us know what you thought of your stay. It is great to hear the staff is "on the ball" with our guest requests. We look forward to your next trip to Spokane.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Excellent service and amenities"
Quality Inn Oakwood offered a great stay with a hot breakfast, swimming pool, and hot tub. Hotel staff was five star! When I need a hotel in Spokane, this will be my choice!
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so thrilled to hear you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities and that they worked so well for you! Our staff truly is five star and I will be sharing your comments with all of them. Please come back and visit soon!
4 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Steve & Karan F
"North Spokane"
Decent hotel for the price. Average breakfast. Nice to have pool/spa access 24hrs a day.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you first for your stay with us, and second, for taking time to fill out this brief survey. I am so happy to hear you were able to utilize some of our amenities and that they worked out so well for you. We hope to see you again soon!
7 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Bruce
"Overnight stay in Spokane, Wa."
Staff was extremely friendly. Room was great. Location was nice next to a Walgreens drugstore. Nice overnight stay after a long tiring drive.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking a brief moment to fill out our survey. We are thrilled our location fits your needs so well and definitely look forward to your next stay with us!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful staff, friendly and helpful. A little bit of an older hotel but in very fine shape. Lots of food to be had from the popcorn, cookies at night and the breakfast, which is NOT a continental, eggs, sausage, biscuits gravy, and more. I am from Spokane but moved away and so have stay at most of the Hotels, this is the one I will be going to for the rest of my visits!
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
We are so happy you had such a positive experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves on service and cleanliness, which are two very important things to excel at with an older property. It is fantastic to hear our staff's hard work does not go unnoticed. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Very NICE experience"
The staff was very friendly, the breakfast bar was super. So nice that there was directions to the Husky Stadium available at the front desk as we did not know how to get there for our Jehovah's Witness Convention. The front desk even had a list of restaurants in the vicinity. Super hotel and fine experience--even with the hotel being so busy that weekend.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you very much for letting us know about your SUPER experience with us. Our goal is to provide every single guest with a super stay, and we are always delighted when someone lets us know our staff did just that. We are surrounded by several great restaurants in the area, hopefully our front desk was able to assist you in pointing you in the right direction.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Staff was amazing"
Staff was amazing and accommodating! Sheridan, gal in the morning breakfast, was fantastic!! We will be back because of her!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
katherine
"Nice and average"
Good price for the amenities. Used the exercise room and equipment is good.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know what you thought about your experience with us. I am happy to see you were able to utilize our 24hr fitness center. We have many more amenities of course, and hope to see you take full advantage of them next time you come visit us!
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Michelle B
"Nice place to stay"
I have stayed in numberous hotels in the area while visiting my daughter at school and this has been the best one so far under $100.00. I will stay here again
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
The only problem I had was the mattress. It was very firm and very uncomfortable. Could not sleep well at all. Not everyone is bothered by firm mattresses, but some are, and I'm one of those. Otherwise the hotel was fine. So, if you don't mind very firm mattresses, you will likely enjoy your stay.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for letting us know about your experience during your stay with us. I apologize our mattresses were not a good fit for you and our management staff has been made aware of this, but I am very glad to hear your overall experience was a good one.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Norm
Love the breakfast,cookies and 24 hour pool and exercise room
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Randi
The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was just what we needed. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were very quiet. When we asked for adjoining rooms the staff worked to accommodate us. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know what you thought of your stay! I am delighted to hear our staff was able to accommodate all of your needs and we definitely look forward to seeing you during your next trip to our beautiful city.
3 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Satisfied
"Horrible parking"
The room was ok. We have a pet so we go outside frequently but our room was located in the middle of the hallway. The parking was horrible! We had a hard time finding a spot because this hotel shares their lot with two other businesses.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for responding this survey and letting us know what you thought of your stay. I am so sorry you had issues with accessibility during your stay with us. I would definitely encourage you to inquire to the front desk about rooms close to an entrance when you are with your pet, because we have several. We hope to get another opportunity to provide you with the best service possible that you deserve in the future.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"nice place , staff pleasant and helpful"
all phases were much better than the other hotels we have stayed at in the same area
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Over priced for $100 more like $70?"
Smelled like cigarette smoke in room on the drapes. Bathroom door looked like it was pretty beat up. Took over 10 min to check in. Nice looking pool. Way over priced for a dated motel. The worst cable took 6 sec per channel to change. Location good. No pics on the walls nice flat screen tv but everything else dated.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
We are so very sorry for any issues you had with our hotel during your stay. Thank you for taking time to fill out this survey to let us know. We will definitely be taking all of your comments and suggestions into consideration and addressing what needs to be improved upon.
2 night trip May 20, 2014
kat
We stayed here for Gonzaga graduation. They were more than gracious about delaying our check out time so we could change clothes and freshen up after the graduation, before leaving town. They had yummy cookies each night They gave us our 2 rooms right next door to each other. Facility was very quiet. Only downside was that it was quite a ways from Gonzaga and freeway. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
Enjoyed our stay at the Quality Inn Oakwood. Staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Out room was quiet, bed was comfortable and we had a good sleep. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am so happy to hear about your positive experience while staying with us and we would love to see you again for your next trip through!
1 night family trip May 11, 2014
"Close to Whitworth univ., restaurants, shopping"
Love having two breakfast areas.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for your feedback, we a glad you were able to enjoy our 2nd breakfast room!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Cheryl Lyons
"Going above and beyond"
I was more than surprised when upon walking up to the counter to check in I observed a hotel employee bring a young boy a "glass of milk" to go with the cookie he rec'd at the front desk. All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The best place we have ever stayed in Spokane!
Other trip May 6, 2014
Look forward to our next stay! Very pleased with all!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
All the employees are extremely helpful and very friendly! The rooms are also very comfortable and clean. I would definitely stay again!
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking time to respond to our survey. We are very happy you had such a positive experience during your stay with us. Please come back and see us again!
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Dena N.
"near carols house"
Service was great but hotel is dated. Very strong smell of cigarettes throughout hotel and very strong in room. We asked for a different room and were given one, unfortunately it also smelled of cigarettes.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking any time out of your day to fill out this survey. We apologize for any issues you had while staying with us. It is very unfortunate you experienced a smoke smell in our rooms especially because of the fact we are a completely non-smoking hotel. We hope this was a one time issue and look forward to the opportunity to host you again during your next trip.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
Bonni Eddington
Nice place to stay with very friendly staff. Walgreens right next door for those late night snacks and the hotel has a great breakage with scrambled eggs cooked to perfection.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for letting us know how your stay went with us. I am thrilled to hear our staff and amenities were able to serve you so well. Please come back and visit us soon!
7 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
"great hotel"
The hotel staff is friendly - the hotel is clean and the beds are very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"just right for us"
The hotel staff were very accommodating and helpful. The first room they gave us was musty so they moved us to a nicer room. The location was perfect. We were visiting parents just around the corner. The European restaurant nearby has a great breakfast if you want more than the buffet at the hotel. This place was more expensive than some of the neighboring hotels but I think it was worth the extra.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking time out to let us know about your experience. I'm happy to hear our staff was able to address your initial issue swiftly and conveniently for you. Come back and see us soon!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Mike S.
"Perfect"
Great place, all around. If you are staying in No. Spokane, this is a fine choice.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you during your next trip to Spokane!
2 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Ray Bagnuolo
"Get what you pay for."
about average for $99 is what I expected but was unlucky to have very noisy neighbors!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice rooms"
Was a great room for the price, 24 hour pool and a great breakfast in the morning. Would stay here again for sure :)
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking time to let us know what you thought of your stay! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2014
"perfect for business location"
Room and Hotel were clean. The room was extreamly warm and it was dificult to control the heat at first and we had to set the airconditioner. Other than that I will return next time I'm in Spokane.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking time to give us some feedback of your experience. Our maintenance team has been made aware of your experience with the heat and will address the issue. We are thrilled your overall experience was a positive one though.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2014