All hotels in Spokane, Washington, United States of America
7919 N Division St, Spokane, WA, 99208, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"very good overnite experience"
very nice room. Staff most friendly. Excellent breakfast.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know what you thought of your stay! We are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
Lora
"Competent, friendly, but a bit tight on space"
This hotel is what you expect it to be. It is a bit dated, the rooms are a bit tight and the towels are small but the overall condition is decent, the people are nice, and it is family friendly. The pool is open all the time, there is the standard complimentary breakfast and free cookies. It is one of few hotels on the north side of Spokane and appears to be the nicest. Overall it is a good value. If you have a group of 4 or more, while you can make it work in a regular room, I would suggest trying to get on of the suites especially if you are staying for a period of time. As others have noted, being on Division in the area it is the road noise can be loud at times.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Best of the Northside"
We had a pleasant stay. It was clean and there were no issues. Folks were friendly and they had a toothbrush for me as I forgot mine. Pool looked good although we did not partake. The room was quiet-3rd floor on the backside of the property. The complimentary breakfast was similar to many-not too exciting, but it was well stocked, clean and staffed by a very pleasant woman. Overall a pleasant experience.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Glenn
"One night stay"
We stayed for one night before traveling on our vacation. We had requested three rooms on the same floor and close to each other. The hotel was very accommodating and we were very pleased with the rooms. The hotel is close to shopping and dining locations which was convenient. We would stay there again
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"our opinion"
Our 2nd time to visit & both times we had the same exact room.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking a brief moment to fill out this survey and thank you most of all for staying with us. What a coincidence that you were given the same room on both your stays, I hope it worked out well for you! We look forward to your next stay with us.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Don
"Spokane"
Pretty noisy. Party going on next door.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Teresa
"Nice place to stay"
I will stay here again next time in town. I stayed here the last time in town, which was about six months ago. Since then they have made many improvements. Funny I travel a lot and normally spend twice the amount of money for a room and get a hole lot less. Nice pool, breakfast and work out room.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice, affordable hotel"
Have stayed at this hotel several times. It has always been a pleasant experience. We usually only stay for 1-2 nights to visit relatives in the area. The rooms are always very clean, the staff is pleasant and it has enough amenities to keep everyone happy.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good work."
I stayed for 3 nights. The staff was excellent, the Tuesday night reception was very nice and the property was clean and well maintained. My only gripe, and nothing can be done about this, is that it is in a very high traffic area making exiting the property a little challenging. I will definitely stay here again should I be in the area.
3 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
Jerry
"Our stay"
Our stay was very good and we will stay again, when in Spokane. The chair in our room was so close to the ground that I think the legs must have been removed, and I'm not tall. Our only real issue was with the noise with kids running up and down the stairs and halls. My son and his family had to deal with the inconsiderate, rude parents visiting loudly in the hall by their door. You handled these issues and it did stop. Thank you. great breakfast ect. Like I said we will stay again. CW
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking a brief moment to let us know what you thought of your stay. I apologize for any inconveniences brought to you by noise from other guests, but am encouraged to hear our staff took care of the issue. We look forward to providing you with superior service during your next stay!
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
charles
"Nice motel"
We had some noise issues with the people next door to us. The staff addressed this right away and the rest of the stay was great.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you very much for taking time to let us know how your stay went with us. I am thrilled to hear our staff was able to take care of your noise issue so efficiently. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Spokane!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Enjoyed the Breakfast. Really nice staff and Hotel real clean
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Helpful staff"
The staff was very nice in letting me take our family (of 10) photographs in front of the beautiful fireplace in the lobby since it was to cold outside. Thank you
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Karen, Thank you for taking a second to let us know how your stay went with us, and thank you most of all for staying with us. Our beautiful lobby fireplace is a wonderful location for family pictures! We definitely look forward to your next stay with us.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
The Staff was very nice We have no complaints. Thank you for the friendliness. Jackie
Staff is very accommodating - service was excellent!
"The room was very nice and clean, bed was soft"
We were here for 4 nights, It was Quite and peaceful. Well rested, the bed was nice and soft/comfortable. My husband and I were able to go the pool/hot tub anytime we wanted, The breakfast was nice though I wish more Gluten free options were available so we could have tried different things during the time there but overall it was great. The staff was helpful and nice, Our room was clean and comfortable. When we travel back to Spokane to visit family again, we will be staying here, The place is nice and the price was great.
Tracy
"Convenient and nice"
Convenient location. Nice, clean, quiet stay. I would stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking a moment to fill out this review! We are thrilled that with our location and other amenities we are such a good fit for you. I hope you are able to enjoy our new fitness center or new breakfast room during your next visit.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Loni
"Retired grocery checker"
Friendly staff, great service, clean. Enjoyed the hot tub. The in room heater sounded like a wind storm, but it was also lulled me to sleep. The area feels safe to stay at. When I come to Spokane, I stay at this Hotel. I think this is my fourth or fifth time.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Elna, Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know about your experience. Also, thank you for being such a loyal and valued guest of the Quality Inn Oakwood. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip over to Spokane!
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Elna
"Couldn't ask for more..."
Quality Inn Oakwood is conveniently located on Division without any of the potential downside of being on a major street. The lobby is very welcoming, the hall and room carpets are new and clean, and the room was immaculate. We were very pleased with the accommodation but, beyond that, very impressed with their response to the fact that we had inadvertently left a laptop behind! When I called, they promptly had it returned by UPS, to my great relief! Exceptional service!
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Yippy!! We are so glad to hear that you had such a fantastic experience at the Quality Inn Oakwood! Thank you as well for noticing the updates to our hotel with the new carpets. Currently, our updates include a full expansion to our breakfast bar and a brand new exercise center. I am also personally glad we were able to get your laptop back to you so efficiently. We hope to see you again during your next visit to town!
3 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice & close to everything in North Spokane"
I had taken granddaughters for the weekend for their 19th Birthdays. Fun & enjoyable first nite but bad experience second nite in pool area. Group of young boys came into pool area first without parents. Started jumping in pool, splashing & getting close to us who was only 4 in a corner of pool. Scared my 22 month old Great Grandson by their jumping & splashing close to him. Parents finally showed up but didn't stop the young men. We had to retreat from pool area as parents sat there getting drunk. Room was nice & clean 1st nite but did not do good cleaning next day. Garbage not emptied. Bathroom not cleaned.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Shauna
"Only if you must"
I didn't expect luxury, but the room had an unpleasant odor and was only somewhat clean. It was in the "quiet" part of the hotel, yet there were kids running up and down the hall screaming for hours. I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
hylonome
"Suited our needs perfectly close to our family and"
Our two night stay went very well pool nice and warm and there was ample food for breakfast
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Want a quieter place."
Parking lot resurfacing created a real inconvenience. Neighborhood was too hectic, noisy. Otherwise ok.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking a brief moment to let us know what you thought of your stay. I am sorry for any inconveniences you experienced. This year our hotel has been privileged enough to allow for several updates including the resurfacing of the parking lot. Due to suggestions from our guests just like yours, we are also expanding our breakfast bar to nearly triple its original size. I hope you will be able to visit us again when all of our improvements our completed.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2014
Arthur
"Good nights rest!"
Great stay. Breakfast was good. We had sausage and eggs or you could have biscuits and gravy. If you love to swim you should know the pool is small.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know what you thought of your stay. I am happy you were able to enjoy our breakfast and pool. Great news, we our currently in the middle of expanding our breakfast bar room to nearly triple its current size!
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Very nice accommodations. Would use again when in Spokane.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice rooms for the price"
The breakfast was nice. The rooms were very clean and quiet. All staff that we encountered were very nice and helpful. Nice room for the price.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Very good hotel"
Very nice place to stay, Everything worked as it was suppose to.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know how your stay went with us. We are thrilled you had such a positive experience and look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Spokane!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Mitch
Room was exceptionally clean. All the amenities one could want. Great value!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Visited on a business trip. Much more reasonable than the downtown hotels. Good internet connection. Comfy room.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Engineer
"Very nice stay"
The hotel is conveniently located on 395 where I needed for my appointment. Easy to get in and out of parking lot. My room was clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was pretty standard, but that's what I wanted. Just what I was looking for! I will stay here again.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Loni, I would like to thank you for taking a second to fill out this survey about you stay with us! We are very happy that our location works so well for you and that you had such a good experience with us. We look forward to your return business!
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"Spokane's Best Kept Secret"
I am almost afraid to give this hotel a great review as I feel I'll never get into it again they will always be booked. I have to say upon check-in I was shocked to find that this was a pet friendly hotel. I was concerned that the rooms would smell like pets. I was pleased to find that they had an entire floor dedicated to non pets. Nothing would givr you the impression that this was a pet friendly hotel. The room, the hotel, and the hallways did NOT have even the faintest scent of cats or dogs. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. They had scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits (huge ones) and gravy, oatmeal, muffins, yogurt, cereal and fruit. The only complaint would be the coffee. I have a student at Whitworth University and the location was perfect. We hope to stay here again and again over the next few years. Thank you for doing such a great job.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Dear Whitworth Parent, We are so thrilled you were able to have such a great experience during your stay with us! It appears as if you were able to enjoy many of our amenities. Our housekeepers do an outstanding job of completely stripping and deep cleaning our designated pet area rooms so thank you for noticing their hard work. Your comments will be shared with our staff and management. We definitely look forward to your return visit!
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2014
Victoria
"Close to N. Spokane destinations"
Our room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Staff were helpful and breakfast was very good. Unsupervised 1st floor exit doors required key card to access. Did not use pool or spa, but they appeared well maintained.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Don, Thank you so much for taking a moment to fill out this survey. I am glad to see you had such a clean, quiet and comfortable stay! Your comments will be shared with our entire staff.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
"A good location"
Nice, clean motel with easy access to Spokane downtown. Rates were reasonable.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for your review and for being such a valued guest to the Quality Inn Oakwood. We hope to see you again in the near future!!
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"Best Bet on the Northside..."
Great value for the price. An older property, and a bit of a ways from downtown and the airport, but the positives definitely outweigh that. Very friendly staff. Smiles from everyone wherever you went; front desk, housekeeping, and even management. A lovely solarian indoor pool area, with a beautiful, tiled above ground hot tub and both were very clean. What a treat they would be for travelers in the winter months. And breakfast was a step above continental, with hot options available. Were the meat choices probably microwaved? Who cares, we didn't. A filling breakfast saved this family $30-40 if we ate elsewhere. And there a ton of good dining options in proximity, for lunch and dinner. This was a nice late Summer one day getaway...
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how your stay went with us and thank you most of all for staying with us! I am very glad to here you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities. We hope to see you back in the winter for another one day getaway!!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
gcleff11
"Mostly good"
Pleased to be allowed into our room before the stated time, as I was going to my 50th class reunion, which started at 4 pm. The gals at the desk were very pleasant, and one helped us with directions for accessing the bicentennial trail for a bike ride. The room was simple, but well appointed. Everything appeared to be clean, although there was a slightly unpleasant odor to the pillows on my bed. My sister was awakened at 2 am by noisy people running up and down the hallway. The breakfast was very good.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you very much for letting us know how your stay went with us. We are pleased to hear your overall stay was a positive one. I am sorry for any inconveniences you had during your stay, but am also proud to announce the completion of new pillows in ALL of our guest rooms. We also have completed our new fitness center which is now double in size and are currently expanding our breakfast bar to triple in size. We definitely look forward to your next trip to Spokane!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
lynn
"Fantastic Hotel"
This hotel was recommended to us by a local. It was fantastic and exceeded all of our expectations.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Really nice, clean hotel for travel to a family reunion. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
DJ
There was some pretty loud noise in the next room of people partying... that was tough. But the staff was awesome and super nice. I forgot a few things in the room and they shipped them to me right away no problems..
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"We WILL Be Back!"
Great place, great location (right on Division), friendly staff, and more! The only downsides to this hotel were the small breakfast area (but breakfast was delicious and had a good variety) and the limited parking. We lucked out and arrived for breakfast early enough to score a table. Many of the people after us didn't. We went out to do some shopping after dinner and ended up having to park on the opposite side of the hotel because of the parking shortage.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for your review and thank you most of all for staying with us! We are proud to announce the construction of both our brand new fitness center and breakfast bar. Our new breakfast bar will be able to accommodate nearly 3 times the amount of guests once finished. We hope to provide you with superior service once again during your next trip to Spokane!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
TexasTraveler
"Nice weekend stay"
First of all, I wanted a safe and secure hotel. The parking lot was well lit up and lots of staff around. The staff was friendly as well as helpfull, the rooms were clean and the bed was extremely comfy. The morning breakfast was exceptionally good, again with very friendly staff. The swimming pool was open 24 hours, it doesn't get any better than this. Just a wonderful stay, I will stay here again!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Laurie
"This is our favorite place to stay in N. Spokane!"
We have stayed there many times and it is consistently good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Business trip"
Clean room, courteous staff.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how your stay went. I am so happy to hear you had such a positive experience. We hope to see you during your next business trip to Spokane!
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Fine place to stay while passing through Spolake"
We use Spokane as a jumping off point before venturing into the wilds of BC Canada. This hotel was a fine place to spend the night before crossing the boarder. The staff were friendly and the hotel and rooms clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast was good and varied with fruit, eggs, waffles, etc.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for staying with us and taking a moment to let us know how your stay went. It sounds as if your experience was quite a positive one and we hope to assist you with another fantastic stay during your next trip across the border!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Alan
"Very Nice"
The staff was awesome and very prompt in responding to a request for a roll away bed. Great room and great stay.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking time to let us know what you thought of your stay. It is great to hear the staff is "on the ball" with our guest requests. We look forward to your next trip to Spokane.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Excellent service and amenities"
Quality Inn Oakwood offered a great stay with a hot breakfast, swimming pool, and hot tub. Hotel staff was five star! When I need a hotel in Spokane, this will be my choice!
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am so thrilled to hear you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities and that they worked so well for you! Our staff truly is five star and I will be sharing your comments with all of them. Please come back and visit soon!
4 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Steve & Karan F
"North Spokane"
Decent hotel for the price. Average breakfast. Nice to have pool/spa access 24hrs a day.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you first for your stay with us, and second, for taking time to fill out this brief survey. I am so happy to hear you were able to utilize some of our amenities and that they worked out so well for you. We hope to see you again soon!
7 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Bruce
"Overnight stay in Spokane, Wa."
Staff was extremely friendly. Room was great. Location was nice next to a Walgreens drugstore. Nice overnight stay after a long tiring drive.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you for taking a brief moment to fill out our survey. We are thrilled our location fits your needs so well and definitely look forward to your next stay with us!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful staff, friendly and helpful. A little bit of an older hotel but in very fine shape. Lots of food to be had from the popcorn, cookies at night and the breakfast, which is NOT a continental, eggs, sausage, biscuits gravy, and more. I am from Spokane but moved away and so have stay at most of the Hotels, this is the one I will be going to for the rest of my visits!
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
We are so happy you had such a positive experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves on service and cleanliness, which are two very important things to excel at with an older property. It is fantastic to hear our staff's hard work does not go unnoticed. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Very NICE experience"
The staff was very friendly, the breakfast bar was super. So nice that there was directions to the Husky Stadium available at the front desk as we did not know how to get there for our Jehovah's Witness Convention. The front desk even had a list of restaurants in the vicinity. Super hotel and fine experience--even with the hotel being so busy that weekend.
Response by Quality Inn Oakwood
Thank you very much for letting us know about your SUPER experience with us. Our goal is to provide every single guest with a super stay, and we are always delighted when someone lets us know our staff did just that. We are surrounded by several great restaurants in the area, hopefully our front desk was able to assist you in pointing you in the right direction.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Staff was amazing"
Staff was amazing and accommodating! Sheridan, gal in the morning breakfast, was fantastic!! We will be back because of her!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014