All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2316 Shepherd, Hwy 65/Shepherd of the Hills, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Branson get away."
It was a good stay. Didn't stay in room much for all the shopping and Silver Dollar City. Was so glad they have football channels so we could was our team win. This is the first hotel that the refrigerator kept our drinks and food cold. Sink water was hard to turn on and then it would spray water on you. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Carolyn
"Great proce from Hotels.com"
Great price thru Hotels.com, manager could not believe the rate. Not on the strip, convenient access to Hwy 76, Shows & Silver Dollar City. Breakfast was better than most "motel" breakfasts.
2 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
"Surprised"
It has been years since I've stayed in a Day's inn but based on the rate and location I decided to go ahead and book my room there. I was very pleasantly surprised. I expected a very basic motel and was surprised at the spaciousness and quality of the room and extra perks, eg. breakfast, refrig. etc. I will certainly consider staying at a Days Inn again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Our room was not ready until an hour and a half after check in. Then when we went to check out the next morning I waited 5 minutes or so before anyone came to the desk to check me out.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Fall break"
Everyone was very friendly. Breakfast area a little crowded. Overall a good stay.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
"A very relaxing stay."
The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast food was more than I expected. Everything was great.
Other trip Oct 17, 2015
jean
"Probably would not choose this hotel again."
We thought the hotel was a little tired looking. Drawer handles on the dresser were loose, things like that. The breakfast was the same every day; would have liked a little more variety. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The maid service was not very thorough at times, i.e. pulling the sheet up and tucking it in without making sure the mattress pad was in place.
7 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Dated but adequate"
Older hotel that could use some refreshing. Initial room smelled of cat urine. Comforter was old and tattered. Sitting chairs were stained. Staff was helpful. Moved to another room w/o incident. Overall satisfaction was fair. For a few dollars more could get something nicer. Breakfast was very good.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Horrible"
Managet talked over us and wouldnt listen 2 us. Put us n wrong room. Bed was a bowl and killed our back and hips. 2nd room ac didnt work right, bathroom door didnt shut all the way, bathroom vent sounded like a freight train, could hear vents n other rooms.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Dissatisfied in Branson"
I was very disappointed. The reservation was messed up when I got there and they had charged my card instead of letting me pay cash as first agreed on. And then the desk person refused to cancel the extra room even though I had not requested it and I had to do my own calling to get problem corrected and I am still not sure it is fixed. Very unhappy with all of it. Room not comfortable. Spider was in my towel. And it did not help to have a room for someone with walking handicap because I had to walk up an incline on the driveway to get to my room. I will never use hotels.com again nor will I ever stay at this motel again. Ever!!!
2 night trip Aug 27, 2015
sandra
"Great value for the money, a little off the strip."
My wife and I stayed here recently on our first visit to Branson. The room was clean and updated. The breakfast in the morning was ample and lots of variety. The staff was friendly and very helpful. We booked a show through the hotel at the tribute theater that was a hoot. I would definitely stay here again. Would be a good central location if I was staying with my whole family also. Lots to do in the area.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
"Good place for the price!"
This hotel was rented for a couple on vacation from Illinois. We are a young couple so money is tight. This hotel was decent and the price could not be beat. The room was a little dirty (like the floor, for example) but I expected it. I do have a few things to caution you of: -The continental breakfast is less than stellar, but it gets the job done -Rooms by the pool are loud
5 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Sidney
We had a great stay. I definitely appreciated having the a/c cranked up when I walked into the room, especially since it was 100° that day! Room was comfortable and decent rate. Thanks!
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Carlos
"Family vacation"
Hot breakfast was great! Staff pleasant and accommodating. Great location with new restaurant next door. Outdoor pool was clean. Free Wi-Fi was hit with the kids. Would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Family getaway"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were clean, but the beds weren't all that comfortable.The pool was small but clean. I will stay again if we ever go back.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
sarah
"inadequate room amenities"
The room was simple for the trip but didn't like the fact that the room didn't include a microwave which should be standard
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Recent stay"
We stayed recently just to take our kids to Silver Dollar City. This is a motel and it is very noisy until at least 11:00 PM. The rooms are fine enough. Breakfast is a scrum of 15-25 people trying to get at the food while you are dodging small children. There are a lot of kids so don't stay if you aren't into the kid scene.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"good location - lackluster customer service"
Hotel was off the strip, but close to a shortcut to downtown -made it easier to avoid some of the traffic. When I was checking in, lady had a meeting or something to get to, so I felt like I was inconveniencing her. Her replacement was ok, not really friendly, but not rude. Staff was better the next day.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Denelle
"Family Vacation"
Price was a deal. Serving the breakfast saved us a lot of money. The family enjoyed their stay.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Chiquitta
"Nice hotel- close to attractions...staff helpful."
Staff helpful and informative- room clean. Kids enjoy the pool area.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice 3 days."
Very enjoyable stay. Room very clean and comfortable, staff were very accommodating, excellent breakfast .
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Juanita
The hotel was very clean and well kept during our stay there. The pool was a decent size and very clean. The breakfast left a little to be desired. Overall for the price it was great. I would stay there again.
5 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay."
There was a mix-up with Hotel.com, but the hotel staff connected with Hotel.com and both businesses worked it out for us. We highly appreciated that. We were given a room close to Lobby and over the pool, so it was a rather noisy room, but very convenient for our needs. The hotel couldn't help that the volley ball team yelled and ran up & down stairs & balconies. Just what one has to put up with during the busiest tourist season. However, with the help of the continuous running fan, the wonderful soft bed & pillows & being so tired, we rested very well. Breakfast was good & had something for the diabetic diet, but super crowded. Probably half the folks had to take breakfast back to their rooms.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Joy
Decent. Good location. Made it easy to get around Branson.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"It was so loud and there was no way we could have"
It was way to loud and no way we could have got into the pool. If I was you I would never go without shoes in the room the carpet was so nasty. And the rooms seem very dark.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
laura
We rented 2 rooms with double beds, in both rooms the beds were very worn out. NOT COMFORTABLE.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Dated and worn"
Let's start with the positives. Great location to everything and the staff were super friendly. Now the negatives. Dated and a bit worn, not to my liking and certainly not to my wive and kids either. There were bugs in the room. The kind that fly and some in the bed. We were very displeased and embarrassed. I will not return.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Affordable place to stay. Coffee pot in room, fridge clean but a little outdated
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Good location for average accomodation"
I went to Branson for 4th of July so there were VERY few affordable options as every hotel raised it's prices. I paid close to double the price of what this hotel normally goes for. So I was already paying more than I should (beds and pillows were very uncomfortable) and on top of it, they have a ridiculous pet policy. $10 extra per night is not bad - it's the mandatory $50 cleaning fee whether the animal makes a mess or not. Paid way more than I should for an establishment that did not earn that value.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Melody
"Book this one !"
A great place to stay. Great people there.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Decent hotel. Needs some refurb, though."
For starters, hotel staff was great. Very pleasant. However, upon entering the room, I discovered that it needed to be vacuumed and the bathroom was a bit dated. When I woke the next morning, I could see sunshine coming through the edges of the door. While I wasn't concerned for my safety, I did wonder how many bugs were coming to visit me during the night!!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Skot
"Fine for family fun :)"
Clean and comfortable, nice hotel for its price range, good location--we enjoyed our 2-night stay. FYI, the outdoor pool is open until 11 p.m.; poolside rooms are fine if you are vacationing with teens or night owls, but if you have toddlers/young children or anyone who prefers to go to bed early in your party, you may want to request a room on another side of the hotel--"pool party" noise kept us up late the first night (and we WERE the pool party noise the second night when we weren't worn out from traveling!) Several choices for breakfast (make-your-own waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, doughnuts, cereal, toast, yogurt, apples, fruit juice, milk, etc.) and you can get small discounts on tickets to several attractions if you purchase vouchers at front desk. The only very minor service/room condition complaints we had were that one of the electrical outlets was pulling out of the wall, that we had to call to request replacement shampoo/conditioner the second night, and also when we requested pool towels shortly before pool closing, we were asked to go to the front desk to get them, as they could not bring them down to the pool towel cabinet for us at that time (no big deal; unless you're already wet from the pool, of course!) Overall, our three-room party of extended family had a good experience, and would stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Deidre
It was just ok. Would try to stay some where else next time.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Nice hotel for the price. The staff was very friendly with a great attitude. The only bad thing I can say about my stay was the fitted sheets for the king size bed didn't fit and I had to keep waking up to put them back on
6 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Alyssa
"mini family vacation"
Everything about this hotel was great. It was convenient to many activities. Good free breakfast selection. We did not have an opportunity to use the pool because of the weather.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Jacqueline
"Shower head problem"
This hotel was great. Nice area, clean, and close to strip and outlet stores. Only negative was the the shower head needed to be a foot higher. Im 6ft and I had a hard time washing my hair. Any taller than 5'7", you will have some trouble showering here. Other than that, I would of given this hotel a 5 but I would stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"The Breakfast was served throughout the Day"
All facilities including Swimming Pool are very clean. Staff are very friendly. Hotel is centrally located.Great Value for Money.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Sabbisetti
"Off the beaten path"
Very nice and Drafts Pub & Grille just opened next door. Very handy.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Janis
"Nice place near all attractions"
Very helpful staff
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ryan
Nothing fancy but met our needs. Quiet, convient and staff very friendly and helpful. Beds were very comfortable.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Nice little family getaway"
My family enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and the price definitely made it worthwhile. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Randy
"Good hotel"
The stay at this hotel was a good experience for me and our entourage. Room was decent and in a quiet area. Staff was good, but the hotel needs to better improve their handicapped parking area near the main entrance.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Fred
The staff were very friendly and courteous,room were clean and the facilities in the hotel good. The continental breakfast has a wide range of choices.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Fred
"Branson visit"
Not deluxe but clean and quiet with friendly, competent staff. Good value.
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Just right...."
Hotel was ideally located for a stay in Branson. Close enough to the action without the hassel of the traffic conjestion. Room was clean and comfortable.
3 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good place"
Clean room, good breakfast, easy access.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Great!"
Stayed here before, will always stay here!
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Vickie
"Room."
The room was dirty. The rugs dirty chairs were dirty n broke. The tub could have been cleaner. For want I payed they could have been cleaner. If I get a refund on part the money it would be great. But I know I won't so if I usage u again I will thank will hard first. Thank for the dirty room. Kathryn Walters
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Family trip"
All staff was so nice, breakfast was good loved the hostess in the breakfast area she was delightful. Will plan to stay again
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nothing Special"
Wasn't exactly what we were expecting but it was cheap and clean. Rooms definitely need a little TLC and the continental breakfast needs some improvement.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015