All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2316 Shepherd, Hwy 65/Shepherd of the Hills, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Nice place friendly"
Breakfast was good. Lots variety. Friendly staff. Beds were comfortable. Just wish they had elevator. Would stay again
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
family
"Nice location to downtown Branson"
When we first arrived, I always inspect the mattress for bed bugs, no bed bugs, but was full of tiny ants. Hotel Staff moved us to other side of building, very accommodating clerk. The little lady that prepared our food for the free breakfast, was so nice and friendly, loved her, and the food was delicious and arranged so nicely.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"good room for good price"
nice room for the price very clean quiet. close to every thing. great breakfast!!! thank you days inn.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice hotel with friendly staff"
It was a great experience. The staff was super friendly and the breakfast was really good
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Must try this one."
Great place. Good breakfast items. Very nice and accommodating people. Betty
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Betty
Days Inn was closed and sent to Quality Inn on the Hwy 76 strip in Branson MO. It was comfortable and met the needs. Lobby did not open before 7:00am and no breakfast before 7:00am thus having to leave at 6:45am to be at my destination, was not able to check out or have breakfast. Location is good
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Barbara Joy
"Just what I expected."
Nice clean rooms. Good hot breakfast. Will return
4 night trip Feb 19, 2015
The drapes had holes and their were holes in bathroom walls,. also a ring around the tub.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"awesome"
Very nice. Older building. Out could use some updating. Very nice employees. Would definitely go again.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Memoree
"Branson @ Christmas"
The breakfast Bar was good. Our room did not have a sitting area.1 bed was alot better than the other
4 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"My rare hotel stay."
Only reason I could not give it the highest rating is because I smoke and there was not even an inside smoking area, but this is with most Branson hotels. The rest was a perfect and comfortable, clean stay. Will be happy to go there again, even to step out in the cold and smoke.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Friendly service and perfect place for pets.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Close to everything"
It was close to the shows we were going to and the food we wanted to eat. It was close to Silver Dollar City.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good for the price. Would stay again."
The drains were plugged up and made the shower drain very slowly and left the tub dirty.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice motel for the price."
We stayed for two nights and had two rooms, one for my parents and one for my family. The rooms were clean and comfortable with a quiet location. The breakfast was decent, about average for a free hotel breakfast. We asked for rooms on the ground floor without stairs for my mother. The room had access from ground level without using stairs but it was a very long walk to get to the room. The motel is built on a hill that slopes downward as you go to the back. We could access the third floor from the ground near the main entrance at the front but our rooms were at the very back so it was quite a walk for her.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Home away from home!"
My sister and I were there for three nights. The accommodations were fine. The comfort was more so about the people that work there. They were very personable and it felt like being at home. Shout out to Jean and Megan who served our breakfast. And Gordon who took our reservations. Good job you guys!
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"STAY HERE! <3"
Amazing! We go on a lot of family trips and this time the hotel stands out. The room was quiet, staff was friendly and helpful, the room was amazingly clean and smelled great!! 4 fluffy pillows on each comfortable bed, flat screen tv, mini fridge etc. A perfect stay! The breakfast was amazing too, sausage, biscuits and gravy, doughnuts, toast, bagels, oatmeal, yogurt, very good coffee, assorted juices, scrambled eggs, etc. Saved our family a ton on that alone. The woman who works the breakfast is delightful and very helpful she actually deserves tips. We will stay here every time we visit Branson and plan to recommend to others
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Jeremy
"DaysInn"
Good Breakfast Buffet Nice Staff
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
This is an older motel but was clean and comfortable. Price was good. I would return.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Close enough to everything staff was very friendly"
It was a. Good experience nice breakfast Staff very nice helpful rooms were clean And close to everything good steak house Right next door
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
judy
"Nice stay for the price."
Loved the late check out at noon but didn't like that breakfast ended at 9:00 am. I really wanted to sleep in and be lazy in the morning but had to get up and around to get some coffee.
Robin
"Nice Hotel, Nice Price!"
This hotel was very nice. I would recommend it to anyone. The price was great and the room was great. The staff was awesome. We like to sleep in on vacation so we didn't make it to the breakfast, but i'm sure it was probably good. The place was very clean, our room was very clean and comfortable. I have nothing bad to say about this stay. It was off the strip and had easy access to backroads that you didn't have to drive up and down the strip to get to certain places. Just very great location and great time.
"Average hotel"
Bathroom was tired, worn. Poor HVAV / Heating. Noisiy external walkway. Could hear people walking and rollomg luggage from your rooom. Woke us up several times.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Needs Updating"
Upon our stay, we were given a room directly across from the ice machine. It was noisy and we asked to be changed. They had another room which they gave us which was better. The first room we were in didn't feel clean, but the second was better. Both rooms needed updating and had cracked bathroom sinks. I don't think we'd stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"vacation"
Wife and I stayed two days. Staff was helpful, breakfast was good and room clean along with the price would stay again
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Loved loved loved the lady serving breakfast. Absolute sweetheart. Other staff were nice as well. Not impressed with cleanliness. The linens on the beds had stains. Comforters not washed. Rooms were quiet.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
jessica
"Branson stay"
I was a good three night stay, however I did report a issue with the levorotary facet being extremely hard to pull up each time I tried to use it. Other than that everything else was fine.
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good location."
Hotel located with easy access to all shows and attractions. Light traffic so getting around was easy. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
ron
"Great visit to Branson"
Celebrating our 54th anniversary. Room was great. Bed very comfortable which is important at our age! Breakfast was good and the staff - wonderful! Couldn't have been more helpful. Great location. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Beth
"Clean and Friendly"
The room was clean and comfortable. We mainly interacted with Gordon at the front desk. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in answering our questions about the areas. My husband enjoyed the breakfast and said the young girl working it that day did a great job.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nice Inn"
Free wifi and free breakfast. Clean room with fridge. Not luxurious, but nicely updated decor and close to entertainment and shopping. I would definitely stay there again. No complaints.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
"Not where I thought It was."
Our room had a bathroom door knob very loose and ready to fall off. You can hear other people in there rooms talking. They don't change there breakfast menu. Had the same thing each morning, not very good. Will not go back again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Very Pleased."
My Husband is ill and requires extra help. The staff was very helpfull and the room was clean and nice. I would recommend the hotel to anyone. Thank you.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
It was ok. Certainly nothing great. Breakfast and check-in worker were actually bad. But it was clean, which is a plus.
"Satisfied"
We had a very nice experience. Everything we needed was included. Breakfast was excellent. Lots of help figuring out which show to attend. Needed a microwave in the room which was located for us. Very amenable staff.
Denise
"Not bad..."
The staff were very friendly. The hotel was clean, but our room smelled so strong of cigarette smoke. And for a non-smoking room I found that odd. Otherwise everything else was nice.
Michele
Days Inn in Branson, Mo. on the stripe was a good trip. The Motel was clean, quite and the staff was very good. We will go back to this Motel when we go back to Branson, Mo. I would recommed this Motel to my friends and family
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Willie
The stool ran all the time and the carpet was nasty wouldn't want to wk bare footed.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Wanda
Great place. Great people.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
"close to shows, easy to find"
One bed was comfortable other bed not, sink needed work done one it, Breakfast was good, service good.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great Motel"
The rooms were very clean. The staff was friendly. Only thing bad about the hotel is the parking is on a very steep slope and beds are really firm the are pillow top but very firm. Breakfast is amazing wifi works great
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Cody
"Aunts 100th Birthday"
It was wonderful. Everyone went out of their way to make sure my stay was pleasent.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Cyndi
"Good deal"
For the money this is a great hotel!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Lance
"Bad Quality"
when we went into the room it was cheap looking. Like a Motel. the water in the sink did not work at first. There was a missing handle on one drawer and we could not use it for our clothes. The commode kept hanging up. During the night the sink was leaking water and the carpet got all wet and we could not stand in front of the sink without getting our feet wet. That morning I told the desk clerk and late that afternoon it still was not fixed, and it never was fixed. The handle was never replaced nor the commode fixed. When I walked on the carpet it made my feet black. When our trash can overflowed I hade to chase someone down to get a trash bag so I could remove trash. I will not stay at a Days Inn again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
sunshine
the staff on all fronts were helpful, friendly and pleasant. The hotel is nice, clean and well kept. I had a very enjoyable time
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Pet friendly- certain rooms."
Overall a good place to stay. Pet friendly in certain rooms and you can tell by the smell. The fixtures are very old- sink cracked; tub was old. Bed spreads felt a little dirty. The water pressure and hot water were outstanding! The staff was absolutely wonderful and accommodating. The morning breakfast was, well, free hotel breakfast food. Parking is very cramped. All-in-all, we were happy and so was my dog.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
N2ishen
Great price and friendly staff. I would stay here again!
5 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Good hotel for the money."
For the price this is a very good hotel. Friendly staff. My one recommendation to not only this hotel but all hotels is PLEASE invest the money to replace those horrific polyester disgusting bed spreads. I would pay $15 more a night for this room if the bed spread was nicer. This things are so dated, uncomfortable, and gross. We always take them off the beds immediately.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
CDJ
"Noisy, uncomfortable"
Shower and toilet were very small. Beds were the hardest I've ever slept on and outside noise was very loud ALL night.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Angie
"Off the main strip"
Although it says it is a smoke free hotel, our hotel room smelled like a smokers room. Breakfast was good, biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs, sausage, fruit, cereal, donuts...lots of variety.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014