All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
711 NW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL, 33126, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"GREAT STAY CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT"
When we actually booked the hotel we we're very undecided but with the miami traffic we we're in a great location to the airport. My only gripe there's no microwave in the room nor fridge but if you request one, maybe lucky to get one. The Rioja restaurant had delicious food, lit pricey but it was no complaints. Breakfast buffet was included in our room fee and each morning it was worth the extra. Loved the plaza shops in the hotel. Our service was nice and pleasant. Do keep in mind there will be a fee for parking, we paid $7 nite, you pay for everything to include all the tolls, best to get sun pass. Do arrive at the airport early. The pool area was nice to go and sit and chill but very crowd almost every night - we still enjoyed, if you like to soak in the jacuzzi tub I would recommend getting an early start it stayed FULL. Would stay here again for 1 night and the other nights in south beach closer to the night life, the drive is about 20-25 mins or so depending on traffic, the highways are fast and furious 24/7. Happy Trails
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
butterfieswings
Doubletree is known for its cookies but for whatever reason, none were available when I asked during my nights there and I couldn't even buy a tin..
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Carmen
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed here for almost two weeks. The hotel is very clean. The staff was very attentive. Karl at the front desk is the best. Always helpful. Housekeeping is excellent. Celestina cleaned my room. she does a great job and always has a smile on her face. I love this hotel had a great time.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice place would go back !!"
We stayed for just one night and it was good. The pool area was nice. The room was in need of seem TLC but very spacious. We were on the 8th floor nice view of the pool. We had to pay to park but you do everywhere in the Miami area. They didn't charge you every time you wanted to get your car out which was nice.The hotel had breakfast for a extra fee but ours was included with our room. The breakfast was wonderful. There was so much to choose from. This hotel is close to the airport and Dolphin Expressway which is great. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
I enjoy it a lot!!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Miami Airport short trip"
A decent experience for a quick business trip.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Great hotel! Great stay!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
"great hotel"
The hotel was beautiful- what you would expect from the Doubletree! Warm chocolate chip cookies and very pleasant and helpful staff. It was a great value for our stay- and we were pleasantly surprised that there was a love seat in the room that pulled out to a twin bed.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Beatiful"
Is wonderful is a good hotel only the problem the Internet is to bad The pool is good and the employees very nice thanks
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
hernandez
"Wonderful and restful stay"
Wonderful and helpful staff. Great interior design and excellent pool with outdoor chairs. Beautiful bar/restaurant, and shopping available at the Merchandise Mart portion of the building. Only minor problem - water covering parking lot making it difficult to enter.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Benjamin
"Perfect for the business traveler."
This is easily a four star hotel. The service was great and the food was excellent.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Very good place to stay. Close to many places, very central. They should have more dining options.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Jhon
"Love Doubletree"
Very pleased with the hotel!! The only issue I had is that housekeeping threw away my full bottle I coca cola when cleaning. I informed the front desk and they provided me with 2 new cans of soda. The hotel is about 20-30 minutes away from good local spots but it was definitely worth it! I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
leah
"Stay"
Room was hot and the was no microwave or fridge in the room.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Jonathan
"Close to everything, easy to find your way"
We enjoy our stay, and sure next time is already our choice
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
lola
"Loved this hotel"
I loved it ! It was close to everything very clean and the staff very friendly . I will def be staying here again when I go back to Miami later on this year.
7 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"Miami getaway"
Hotel was nice however the description isn't the same as what you actually get. There's no pool bar & the pool wasn't heated. On our second night my daughter noticed that her bed had bedbugs. So we slept in one of the doubles together because it was in middle of night & no one is was at front desk.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
keishia
"Bad Experience. Missing Object. I not recomend."
Two hours after checkout I realized I had forgotten a 150 dolars gift in the room (a bluetooth speaker) . I called Costumer Service and Security and they were not able to find the package. How was it possible, once, they had to clean the room for next guests? I was not allowed to talk to the manager even after calling several times. I would never recomend or return to this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Alfredo
"Fix the doors!"
Hotel needs to put something on bottoms of room doors because they let in noise from hallway and delivery fliers by the dozen are slipped under your door. Annoying and unnecessary.
2 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Miguel
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
None smiling staff at check out he was talking without looking at me busy doing something else and he did not thank me he just said "ok" two star hotel
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Soft bed, poor keys"
The hotel feels like it's in the middle of nowhere. I mean, it isn't walkable. However, the hotel itself offers many shops and is well kept. I checked in late, around 1 am. There were a couple of hairs in the bathroom. 1 in the tub and 1 in the sink. When I took my shower, the water was stopped up and swelled around my feet in less than 1 min. I was grossed out, but too tired to bother, so I waited until the morning to call the front desk. When I did call, they sent someone up to rectify the issue. All food I order was good and still hot upon arrival. Speaking of arrival, the check-in cookie was delicious!! Perhaps, I was just hungry. Some of the channels didn't work in my room. But, there were plenty others to watch. The only main complaint that I have is the key cards. I had to go downstairs 3 times, during my 3 day stay to have my card reset. I was locked out of my room more times than I should have been. I never had the key card by anything else that would've wiped it clean... it was just sitting on the counter. I'd book this hotel again, but they need to fix that key issue.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Alexa
"wonderful."
Just outstanding.Great customer service. Clean room. Excellent.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
ernest
"Nice hotel ..the manager was nice and pleasant"
The shuttle bus service sucked when i firts arrived. I waited forever after 3 phone calls to the hotel. The room was pleasant and clean wasn't too crazy about my view just construction everywhere . Tye room service was poor took forever to get someone on the phone until the manager personal took my order over the phone but they forgot the order so many times ,ended up not enjoying my breakfast but the manager was kind enough to give me a discount. The worst was the false alarm at 4am everyone had to evacuate the hotel. I would still book the hotel in the future because of the price.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Nkem
"Good enough hotel, but inefficient staff."
The hotel looks and facilities were good enough. My wife and I were split on this. While I though it looked pretty much like any hotel in the price range, my wife didn't like it as much. What was disappointing was the staff efficiency and treatment. We had a problem with the room that could have been easily solved by immediately switching the room for us. Instead, the staff sent a technician a couple of times to the room to try to fix the problem, and when they finally decided to switch the room, it took at least an hour to get the keys for the new room.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Best stay!"
Great!!! ¡
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
harriett
Stayed to be close to the airport. Our two teenage sons loved the hotel. Room was huge even for the four of us. Gym, indoor basketball were a huge success for our sons.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Agnieszka
"Double Tree Miami Airport Review"
This hotel was wonderful, clean and in a great location. The one awful thing about this hotel is that the key don't work, every single time we leave the room, we have to go back downstairs, from 10th floor, to get a new key made. After about 8 trips downstairs we finally asked for a room change. The lady at the front desk told me all rooms are having the same issue. If they already know that this is a recurring issue in all rooms, they should have had a plan to fix it sooner. We were there for 4 days.
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Henry
"Way overpriced for what you get, stay elsewhere"
The only reason why anyone would stay here is because it is convenient to a lacation like the airport. we had prepaid this hotel so we had no choice, but now we know there are many more optiins in the area, including hotels with more stars at cheaper rates that include parking and breakfast. We had to pay extra for parking and there was no breakfast included in our rate. Rooms were spacious and housekeepers were fridly, but the guest service staff could do with training. Ordered room service once, had to pay steep charges for service and taxes for an order of 3 fish tacos that arrived cold and had one small piece of fish each. Ordered a normal beer at the bar, which turned out to be more expensive than any beer we've ever had even at fancy places... And it was served in a plastic cup.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Nina
"wow."
Excellent staff. Comfortable room. Outstanding service.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
ernest
Room was excellent. Bed was so comfortable. Only thing was missing was a refrigerator
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Danette
"Clean and modern"
The hotel was clean and very modern. The staff was attentive, and personable. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"The hotel is close to the airport."
The hotel is a perfect place to stay if you have a layover at the airport. It doesn't have much around it for restauants, but the hotel food was ok. We had to take a taxi to get to the city to do things, it isn't close enough to walk. There is a great gym; the gym is spacious and has plenty of equipment. The staff was very friendly. We were bummed that there was an event one night and we couldn't use the pool, but the staff let us take a quick dip before the event started and while they set up.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"5 minutes far from the airport. Nice room."
Nice room. No breakfast. They are charging us 25.00 more and we don't know why...
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Disappointed!"
Rooms not cleaned well--had a bottle cap under the desk, a clump of hair by the dresser, used dental floss under the Kleenex box in the bathroom. I had a handicapped accessible room, but the grab bar by the toilet was not beside the toilet where it might be useful, it was behind the toilet! All in all I would rate this as a 3 star not 4 star hotel.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Nice Hotel and good position very closed with Miami international airport.I found a clean hotel and very nice also for packing a car in the parking area.
Dunia
"Find another hotel to stay"
The building needs improvements, the pool is dirty and ugly. I would NOT recommend this hotel to anybody. Parking is far from the hotel and you have to pay a daily parking fee.
Guille
"Hoop Dreams Crushed..."
Overall, decent hotel. However, I selected this hotel partly because of the late-night food options and the fitness center. The food was pretty good, however, I was particularly interested in the mini, indoor basketball court shown in their pictures. It was unfortunate that the hoop was not well maintained and the supplied basketball was falling apart. it wasn't worth complaining to the front desk as I was only there for one night.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
It's a great hotel, u have everything inside and great service and it's only 20 minutes from Miami south beach.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and it was an easy shuttle ride from the airport
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Andy
"Ten stars"
The ladies did my room was excellent, good maintainers and better service.I love to go back and I will tell everyone my good experience.
6 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Nicolas
"Everybody needs to be on the same page!"
The hotel is lovely and our kids were very impressed with our selection. Everything was going great until breakfast the next day. We needed to leave at 6 am for a 7:20 flight. Were told that breakfast room service started at 5am. So we woke up at 4:30 am, got ready and called room service at 5:00 am. They took our order, said it would be ready in 30 mins. Perfect! Right on time! Then they called us back 5:20am and said that the Chef had just arrived, (late) and he needed time to set up, so our breakfast would take another 30 mins. What?! The breakfast arrived at 5:50 am with no silver wear or drinks. We had to wait again! We stuffed our breakfast down and ran downstairs to catch the 6am shuttle for a 7:20am flight. We were 4 minutes late and missed the shuttle! The guys at the shuttle desk had an attitude and said, "Well, sorry you missed it, but we are in a tight schedule!" I replied, "Appearently not, because the chef was late to work, and made us late for our flight, so only some of the staff are on a schedule!" WE were the only ones on schedule. Anywho, one of the guys felt sorry for us a took us to the airport-STAT. In the urgency of the moment, I didn't check out and was charged a late check out fee for leaving at 6:06 am!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Tandalaya
"We needed a room fast"
Great price on short notice! We had a long layover and didn't realize we wouldn't be able to wait in the secured area of the airport. We were able to get a decent nights sleep and a free shuttle back to the airport
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Clean and nicely maintained. Had good time with my family!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Hongyu
"One Night in Miami"
Decided to stay at the hotel because is close to the airport and the quality of hotel seem great. We were in transit to travel to Mexico and had a very early flight.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
A clean and restful room. All employees are very professional, kind, and helpful.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
"Good Hotel for Air travel."
Nice hotel close to Miami International airport.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Andy
"Had a good time"
I had a good time, service is good , rooms at clean and spacious, second time going there and would consider it a third time
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Esteban
"Loved it!!!"
Staff are really nice! Bartender was welcoming friendly! I will be staying again even if it's only one night :-)
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Just Below Average"
Service was lacking. Bathroom should be much cleaner (especially toilet and sink). Air-conditioner did not cool the room well. Food quality was average. Location is very convenient for conventions.
3 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
Nice hotel. Lots of shops on premise.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015