All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
5410 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Anniversary get away"
We booked this for our anniversary. We booked a normal room, which was nice and clean. The bathrooms are a bit small but not a deal breaker. I was pumping for our daughter and when we asked the front desk about a mini fridge to store milk in they gladly helped us and even waived the $25 fee. We had an issue with the cable in our room to which they got someone to come look at promptly. We ended up moving rooms because the issue wasn't easily fixable. They put us in an adjacent room which wasn't ok because it was our anniversary. My husband called the front desk and they moved us again but upin finding out it was our anniversary they put us in the top floor in a beautiful room at no additional charge! The gentleman that helped us was named David and he was amazing! Excellent customer service and made our trip even more special! Thank you Hilton for being accommodating to nursing moms and making our stay special! Food is pricey if you order room service but other than that we had a great experience and will stay again!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Dilapidated"
Dilapidated hotel!
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Good value for the hotel. Bar drinks rather expensive.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Relaxing"
The week-end at the Hilton was very nice. The pool was inviting. The shuttle was awesome and the bed was amazing. The view of Dallas from my window was also amazing!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
ACM
"Nice hotel - ok room"
Good value for the price, but you will have to pay to park.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Aaron
"Convenient Location"
Very nice staff, comfortable room and good price. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
DDeac
"Always a pleasure"
I've stayed with this hotel for the last 3 years and it's always a pleasure to see how much they take pride in the facility.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Lovely hotel...Great price!"
Hard to get to with all the 635 construction but worth it. Really lovely hotel. Very nice staff, valet, bar.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Debra
Hotel was great, crying baby next door made sleeping in impossible
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"This is not a 4 star hotel more like a 3 star!!"
I love staying at the Hilton whenever I travel and expected this hotel to be like the other Hiltons. This is not. First, I was unable to find the entrance despite following my google maps. I called front desk to get directions and the guy who answered the phone was very abrupt and short. I followed the other cars who also appeared to be having a hard time find the entrance as well. Secondly, self parking/parking garage sucks. The machine didn't work throughout my entire stay. Evertime, I entered and exit the parking garage, I had to get assistance from desk. It was so bad, the had someone only in the daytime standing by the machine to help people exit. Thirdly, when we got to our room it was dirty!! They apparently forgot to clean up after the last stay. There was food crumbs and dried up pasta on the floor and not to mention it was stuffy! The setup and decor was nice. The next day around 2pm, we noticed room service had not even come by to freshen up our room. I had to call them to ask if we can get new linens and room to be vacuum. We did not complain about the show getting stocked up everytime we took a shower. The very least the hotel is setup nice with pretty decor but did not feel comfy staying in the room.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Judy
"Great Stay in Dallas at the Hilton Lincoln Center"
Great stay at the Hilton Lincoln Center. Staff was friendly and helpful. Even with the road work going on around the hotel it was still very accessible.
4 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Timothy
"No Fireworks at the Hilton"
It wasn't worth the money I spent. Our room was barely cleaned the 2nd day,our sheets that had gotten dirty the night before was still there after it was "cleaned", there was still trash in some of the baskets, and our telephone i the room didnt work!! On top of that, other tenants had a dog that wouldn't shut up the entire weekend we were there. DEFINITELY WON'T be back.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Joy
"Woke up with all kind of bites"
I thought for the class of hotel I wouldn't have to worry about spider bites or bedbug bites . I stand corrected .
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
disappointed
"Great value"
Very nice. Wish room had a small fridge and a microwave.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
We enjoyed our stay there. The swimming pool and fitness center are fine.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Clogged shower and sink"
Room was really pretty. Two problems - the shower barely drained and the sink was clogged the next morning too. I didn't have time to mention it at check out, so I called a few hours later. I left a message with cust service 1st time, then called back next day to try again and was left on hold forever with no return.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Weekend trip."
Two double beds, deluxe room. Overall, a very nice hotel, in a good location, and a friendly staff. However, the room had no fridge, no microwave, no free parking, and poor ventilation in the bathroom. For an in and out business trip, this would be an amazing hotel. For a budget conscious traveler, this hotel is a money pit.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
It was a very nice hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. You have to pay either $16.50 for self parking or $25 for valet. I chose valet for the convenience. They had my vehicle ready as soon as I got downstairs every time and they appear to be available 24 hours a day. The bed was awfully uncomfortable as were the pillows. The pillows were extremely huge and unforgiving. They were quite honestly, the hardest pillows I have ever tried to sleep on. I woke up at 4 am (2 hours after I went to sleep) with extreme neck discomfort. Could not get back to sleep. Just my take.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
CJ
"Small problems add up"
Broken ice machine, ceiling light out, food mediocre, not enough restaurant choices, cafe closed too early on weekends.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Disappointed
"comfortable stay"
It was great very nice and clean
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"I chose wrong"
The room was not properly cleaned. There was an abundance of black mold on the ceiling of the bath room. The bathroom in general was in poor condition, in need of repairs, and very dated. I was moved to another room that was equally unsatisfactory. That was my first Hilton experience. Possibly my last. Not what I would expect from a 200+ dollar a night room.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
james
"Good rates here occasionally."
The Cricket bar and restaurant is worthy.
1 night business trip May 26, 2015
Carlos
"Amazing loved the room"
I had a great time and I was relaxed and loved the bedding and the view I was very pleased
Other trip May 26, 2015
aubrey
Nice place to stay. I will definitely come back if I have a chance.
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Great Stay-cation for less"
Booked a room here for a stay-cation with my dog while my fiance had his bachelor party. Room was spacious, bed was comfy and room service burger and fries were quite delicious. I enjoyed the stay completely. It was a $50 flat fee for my dog to stay. Unfortunately they did not have any water bowls or pet beds for the room, but we made do with a cup for water. There's a large water pond in the back of hotel that has walking trail around it, perfect for taking my dog out to potty. The only thing that sucked was that there were no pet stations for doggy waste bags anywhere. Hotel didn't provide any and the gift shop didn't have any. Again, I made do with a couple plastic bags from gift shop, but it would be a nice addition for pet parents who forget their doggy bags. Over all it was a great experience and I'll be going back to this hotel any time I need a break and some quiet time from life. :-)
1 night trip May 16, 2015
Natasha
Everything was perfect except for the A/C in the room which despite the thermostat setting, continued to keep the room too cold.
Allen
"Hilton Dallas`"
Parking was too expensive.
Jay
"Good time."
Relaxing.
Kurston
"Room was scary."
When we entered our room, EVERY drawer was pulled all the way out, as if someone was desperately searching it. The bathroom floor was wet and the trash in that room was overflowing. This was not the maids fault..something else was going on. Theabout
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Modern Hotel Minutes Away From Galleria Mall"
This hotel was very fancy. I'm not the type to spend $200 a night on a hotel, usually a bargain hunter shopping in the $90 to $120 range. But this was a special occasion. Well worth the money. Really is only five minutes from shopping and that's by taking service roads so there is no hassle of getting on the interstate. If you smoke, there is no smoking within 100 feet of the entrance. You do have to pay for parking each night. There was a lot of hoytie toytie people there but there's nothing particularly wrong with that. You may not like the looks you get if you're not carrying a designer purse. The staff was great. I had one staff member that was a little bit rude when I asked about travel to the airport. There was a hole in the ceiling of the shower where there used to be a different shower head, needs to be patched up. The beds were amazing, the comfort of the room was top notch, everything was very clean, I looked for bed bugs, as I always do due to a horrible experience (even nice hotels get them) and there was no signs. Great hotel if you feel like splurging. I really would stay here again. Just giving all the details.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Cassie
"Great decor, bar, and service"
We stayed here for a wedding and could not believe how close we were to everything. Short drive from great shopping, downtown, everywhere. Loved the lobby, bar, outdoor area by the pool, and the rooms were modern and cute with a really comfy bed. Our room had a great view of the skyline. Upgrade your room so that you get the 18th floor breakfast buffet - it is truly outstanding. Loved this hotel!
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Anniversary breakl"
Slept well. Ease of access to other parts of town.
Other trip May 6, 2015
eddy
"The room ,staff and accomodations were excellent."
My only complaint during my stay was the noise in the halls the kids were making late into the night.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Gnish
"Leisure trip"
very nice stay. Very nice hotel and room was great. Nice big shower and comfy bed. View from the 17th floor was amazing. Close to tons of nice restaurants and the Dallas Galaria. Will use again when going back to Dallas.
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Justin
"Nice trendy hotel"
The hotel caters to a younger crowd. Constant loud modern music and televisions all over. Many options for just hanging out at the hotel. If you are looking for a quiet, 'regal'- type hotel, this is not for you. It was a nice place to stay, though.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"You get what you pay for!!!!!"
My daughter is a executive with Nothwestern Mutual who have offices in Lincoln Center. We decided to stay at Lincoln center for convenience. Waited over one hour for luggage. Finally after three calls I went down to front desk and found my luggage and brought it to my room. Then the air condition unit had to be serviced. The next morning the air stay on cool until I finally left the room and went to the lobby. Did not see the need to call since service to that point was far less than satisfactory. Usually stay at Westin in Galleria. Should not have chose the lesser price for you hotel. As they say, live and learn. First time your fault, second time my fault.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Poor customer service!"
I booked and paid for the room as a gift for a couple on their honeymoon. I called 2 seperate times to confirm that they had my card on file for the parking and food that I had sent to the room. The hotel ended up not charging my card but charged the couple. I expected better from a 4star hotel, the level of service and competence is not where it should be and when I called to check on it I was told I would receive a call back which never happened.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Hotel was fine...pretty much what we expected. There was a huge wedding going on there, but didn't really bother us. Pool is shaded most of the time, so don't go thinking you can get some rays at the pool. Got a great rate, but then paid $16 per day, per car for parking and no free wifi.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Sara
"Stress free check-in and out."
All the staff were very friendly and willing to answer questions able local events. Check-in and out were effortless and quick.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Vicki
"Perfect Anniversary Staycation"
We had a great time at the Hilton. They let us check in early as well. The service was good. The suite was super nice. The room service was prompt. Valet took a little longer than usual, but it was packed this weekend with school sports competitions and weddings. We will absolutely be back.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Lindsay
"hilton"
The second time I stayed at one of your hotels and the room would not cool off
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Brandon
"Visiting"
The staff was friendly and made us feel right at home.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Outstanding!"
Best hotel stay ever. The staff was wonderful.
2 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Shane
"Overall Nice"
Beautiful lobby and decor in rooms. Disappointed there was not an indoor pool considering how nice everything else was and I never found a hot tub. The room was clean but the bathroom was horrible to say the least. Black hair was in our shower, in the corners of the bathroom and stick on our towels. You expect better from a Hilton.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Not Clean"
The walls were very thin. The room wasn't very clean. There was trash under the beds, the tub/shower drain was clogged and the tub/shower began to fill immediately even though the drain wasn't stopped. There was hair all over the tub/shower.
Holly
"fantastic"
I enjoyed the stay and plans to stay again at the Hilton when I return to Dallas
"Fabulous Getaway"
The staff were friendly and very helpful. I was traveling with my 2 small children and they did everything they could to assist me and make the stay enjoyable! The room was very clean. The parking was very easily accessible. Overall everything was great! I can't wait to use this hotel again! Very impressive place and people.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Great bang for your buck. Has both self parking and valet. Great breakfast specials in the cafe
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Straightforward service. Easy to navigate through.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Convenient and nice"
Very convenient to shopping and dining. We only had a one night stay, but wish we could have stayed longer!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015