All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15675 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"A nice place to stay overnight between flights."
a small strip mall next door with places to eat and a liquor store.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Harlan
"Horrible housekeeping!"
When we entered the hotel room we pulled back the sheets to check to see if they were clean. The sheets had a stain on them & there was a dirty tissue in the bed. The next day when our room was "supposedly" cleaned we checked the sheets again. The beds were made but the sheets were not changed. We know they weren't changed because that same stain was still on the sheets! Horrible! I will never stay at this hotel again & I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Disgusted
"Acceptable for a quick overnight stay."
Basic facility in good area close to the airport. Spent the night on our way to Mexico.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Berta
"got what I paid for I guess"
Needed a cheap clean hotel for a flight the next day. Hotel is well worn and in urgent need of a face lift! Check in was pleasant enough. Breakfast was awful with very little to choose from. no butter for the toast and nothing to put on it except peanut butter. I ask the girl on reception for butter and said 'got nun' nothing in the refrigerator? Very disappointing. When I said to the taxi driver at the airport 'please take me to the red roof inn', he said 'are you sure?'
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Can hear everything through walls."
Voices and noise through walls. couldnt sleep well. Friendly staff but ill pass next time.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Doug
"Good for an overnight stay if you missed a flight."
Needed a place to stay over to catch an early morning flight. The hotel itself was nice enough, as could be expected for an inexpensive place to stay for a night. Had a problem with the shuttle getting to the hotel. Unlike most of the other hotels nearby, I had to call the hotel to get the shuttle to come out to the airport (whereas the others are continually making rounds). Was told it would take 15-20 minutes for the shuttle to get to terminal B. After 40 minutes of waiting, I called the hotel again and was told it was leaving terminal A and should be at terminal B momentarily. Once the shuttle arrived, it was already full and we were told we would have to wait for him to drop off the people he had and come back to the airport. Who knows how long that would've taken, so we ended up taking a cab. When we finally got the hotel, there was a lengthy line to check in and only one person working the front desk. The front desk person obviously was not trained very well on how to prioritize, as she kept jumping from one task to another instead of focusing on getting everyone checked in. We asked about getting reimbursed for the cab ride we should've had to take, but was told there was nothing she could do.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Smells like dumpster !!"
Staff was nice, had no issues with the hotel location and service. But the hallway smelled very bad, beds were ridiculously uncomfortable bed and it seemed as if sheets were not changed after the previous occupant left the room. Had to stay there for 2 nights. I way away the entire day since had my work and used to return very tired and late at night otherwise I would have definitely changed the place of stay. Won't recommend for the money I paid (~$75/night). I selected this because it was very close to my conference location wish I would have paid just a little extra to find a reasonable place versus this one.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Good for the price"
It worked for a night. I've definitely stayed in much nicer red roofs for cheaper and the pillows were so small!!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Jenna
For a quick overnight stay it was good. Close to airport.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Good,location is very near to airport,it have shuttule to airport
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
xiaobing
"Basic no thrill sub-par overnight hotel"
Very basic no thrill poorly maintained hotel. It served the purpose if you're stuck at IAH and need an overnight sleep.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
thomas
"Convenient"
Convenient for an overnight stay during delayed travel at Houston International airport.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2014
"One night only"
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room itself appeared clean at first. I later discovered hair on my towel as well as on my sheets. There were also small holes in my sheets. I could hear the person in the room next to me snoring >_< so I didn't get much sleep. Thin walls? Overall an ok stay.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Simple budget friendly"
my husband stayed there over valentines weekend the staff were great very accomodating. the shuttle service was excellent!!!
honlou
"OK but jet noise"
noise
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
robert
"Ok but price could be less"
The pillows are much smaller in person than the standard you show in photos on site. Also the heat would run to hot even if the setting was low.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Sad,sad,sad"
Needs updating! The fixtures were mostly rusting and there was hard water stains in the shower. Also in the shower it looked like a corner had been pushed in and they tried to repair it with caulking but the caulking was dirty and gross. The bed was harder than I am used to. The breakfast was cereal, mini muffins and waffles. No protein!
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Monica
"Bad Experience at Red Roof"
Evening receptionists were very rude.They couldn't even answer my questions. One of them refused to look up at me while responding to me. She kept her face down. Morning staff were better. I would pay more money to stay next door to them in a better comfortable hotel. There was no healthy continental breakfast. All sugar. No eggs.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
PETER
"Very Nice Clean Hotel"
we stayed only 1 Night but I Thought it was very Clean & the staff was Great
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Troy
"Just one thing I was disappointed"
Shuttle service... Was supposed to come at 7:30am but even after 20min it didn't. The front girl told me to wait for 5 more min, even if I asked her again and again. I was in a super hurry because I had an interview on that day!! Finally I called a cab. I think they should pay me for the cab. Other than that, room was clean and neat, restaurants were very close, so flexible ( I arrived 9am but they were so nice to let me into the room. Appreciate that!!).
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
I stayed one night and I liked it!!! I travelled to Houston for an interview with United Airlines. The hotel's shuttle picked me up at the airport. The staff was professional and the room was clean. I enjoyed my night and will do it again!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Adama
"wonderfully impressed"
It was very nice.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
Dr. Joy
"Houston"
the woman at the reception desk (at my arrival) was really unfriendly. This gave my stay an unpleasant start, and the breakfast next day was of VERY low quality.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"Low Budget Hotel"
This hotel was the worst hotel that I've ever booked through expedia. The night desk clerks had rude unprofessional attitudes with people over the phone as I waited to retrieve extra towels. No microwaves or mini fridge in rooms. The shower had mold. The bed had a paper thin comforter and it looked more like a curtain. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was terrible. Watered down waffle mix. Besides coffee, milk, and maybe toast that was the extent of the breakfast. I will never book another night at the Red Roof Inn because it is worst than sleeping at a low budget motel.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Nicq
"red roof"
Good
4 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Comfy Hotel"
This hotel was comfortable and so was the price!
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
Angela
"A cheap place to stay"
it's just a place to sleep. Nothing more. If you want more stuff, go across the street and pay twice the price.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Overpriced for what it was"
Customer service was not good. The front desk was not helpful and pretty rude. When I got to the hotel I was extremely tired but had to wait 15-20 mins just to get my room bc of the long line and only one person checking everyone in. The room itself was the smallest hotel room I've ever seen. I'm not claustrophobic but I started to feel that way in this room. I'm glad I was only here one night. On the plus side, the bed was soft and comfortable and there was food options right next door. Also free continental breakfast. Overall, I wouldn't stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"Short stay"
Arrived at 9pm & left at 4.15am for an early flight. Its close to the airport & for a 7 hour stay I wanted a cheap hotel. Stayed there 2 times before. It serves its purpose for what I want.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Affordable but not soundproof"
The room was affordable and the hotel had a shuttle service from the airport. The hotel staff was friendly. They offered to watch my luggage while I took my sleeping child to the room. However, the room was not really soundproof, which is rather surprising for a hotel located near an airport. You could hear traffic, airplanes, noise from the other rooms, and people taking calls in the hallway. They apparently forgot to give me a wake up call in the morning.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Basic No Thrill"
It's basic. It served the purpose of having to spend an overnight because of flight delay.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2015
thomas
"Endured one night"
Broken and damaged items including the bathroom door, remote, lampshades, plug-ins, electrical outlets.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Room was quiet even though it was next to the elevator. Beds were comfy! Good economical place
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Fair hotel close to airport"
Room was clean. Not very quite can hear everything going on in hall and other rooms
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
DD
"OK for the price, but could have been better!"
Stayed here several yrs. ago when it had another hotel name. Some signs of wear on carpet but ok. Main complaint was dog barking while owner's were away. Management did address the problem. Also, loud talking in halls, rooms and doors slamming late at night.
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Don
"Nearer to airport"
I enjoyed my stay at red roof inn. It was about right for me considering the distance with my 3yr old daughter to deal with. Clean room n good services.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
aiko
"Close to airport, poor facility."
Poorly kept. Doors broken, musty hallways. Poor choices for breakfast-- only cold cereal and awful waffle.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
steve
"i wouldn't recommend to anyone else ..."
Customer service very unpleasant experience to say the least. ..
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Alex
"Close to hotel comfortable room"
The receptionist were I believe owners daughters they were rude! No smile nothing the day of my stay I was ask to write down what I would like a shuttle and I wrote 7:45 the next morning I come downstairs at 7:30 and I check out and sit and wait for my ride at 7:40 I asked the young girl at the desk if my shuttle is coming she said rudely no and I said well I wrote down what time to be picked up she said nope the sign here says every 30 minutes I was livid I had an extremely important interview at 8:30 and I was going to miss it so I asked for a cab and I had to pay 25$ horrible!
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport."
Had a good stay. Staff was helpful and provided onformation to make my stay an enjoyable one.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
agill
"Comfortable stay!"
I was here to pick up a vehicle and drive back to AZ. It took about 35-40 minutes for the shuttle to pick me up. The driver didn't say much. The desk was very friendly and the room was very adequate for one person. A few eating places within walking distance was nice. Overall it was a good stay.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2014
dave l
"Convenient"
Just an overnight stay. In around 6 PM and out at 5:30 AM. close to the Airport and good transportation.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2014
Denis
"Convenient, but not the best experience."
Hotel is nice but could use some clean up and repairs. Staff was nice and friendly however, they kept confusing the room keys. The first room that I was given was already occupied but I was still able to get in with the key. Shortly after, the same thing happened to someone. They were given my room which was occupied and they were also able to get into the room with the key!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
healix
"Nice ambience"
I stayed the night of 3rd December in this hotel upon my arrival from Nigeria so as to enable me catch an early flight to Atlanta. The room was very neat but the bed was small although this did not afford the comfort. The airport shuttle was quite on time and the driver waa very helpful in directing me to my terminal of departure. Overall the hotel is well located with very nice ambience. The staff were friendly and polite. I will definitely stay in this hotel again if the need arises.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Felix
"Good stay."
Good stay with a clean, comfortable room. Biggest plus was that there were places to eat very close to the hotel. The breakfast was VERY meager.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Stanley
"Good for the money"
It is a good choice for the money. Front desk were not the friendliest but ours was a one night stay not a vacation so we didn't care. Bedroom was decent, no funny smells and cleanliness was acceptable. Location is perfect. Very close to the airport so even if you don't catch their very convenient shuttle service (it stops running at midnight) taxi is very cheap. The breakfast was included and very good. More than I expected. We were also able to leave our car while we were gone for a small fee. Overall if you need a hotel close to the airport with shuttle service and breakfast at an affordable price this is a good place to go.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"need to update as advertised"
fitness machines are totally broken,need to fix
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Near Houston Intercontintal, cheap"
Minimam, non-healthy breakfast. Low-end facilities, but ok for one night.
"Rock hard beds"
Guest service horrible. Check in was not friendly. Didnt feel welcomed at all by one of the staff.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"good stay"
Other than being near a major airport...it was a good stay
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014