All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15675 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX, 77032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Great pool
  • Value
    Food is not good
    Uncomfortable
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Find another hotel to stay in"
This hotel was a complete disappointment. When I arrived there was a dirty towel in my room. When I asked the front desk for additional towels I was told they're not allowed to give guest additional towels. They said they couldn't give me an extra blanket. I had to begto get towels and a blanket. My room wasn't clean for a day even though I requested it.
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Clyte
OK for one night but would not stay longer. Old building with old torn furniture. Needs to be updated.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Gold but noisy"
The hotel staff and facilitéis are gold forma the price. My only complaint is that it was noisy and I could not sleep well.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Gerardo
"Near IAH airport"
Room smelled like a moldy wet basement. Room was damp.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Dr. nick
"Terrible staff and airport pickup"
No special mentioned that shuttle to airport start only at 5am. I was totally regret to book this hotel and I have to get a cab to got to the airport early in the morning. Asked to have the cab waiting on time at 4:30. I went to front desk on 4:20am ask the front desk to call but she didn't call and keep talking on the phone. I asked again did you call the cab for me, she Swiss nothing and make a call that time was already 4:30am and I need to wait for another 15mins for the cab........what a service..will not live in this hotel again..
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Hotel is right off highway. We arrived at noon and check in was not until after 3pm but the staff cleaned a room right away and we were able to check in early...very accommodating. Recently remodeled, the hotel was very clean and new looking. The only constructive feedback I have is that the continental breakfast was a bit skimpy. They had two choices of cold cereal, oatmeal and toast and yogurt. There was a bowl of oranges but they looked like they had been there a while.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Ok service for a night."
It was just for a few hrs The lady who asists the breakfast was very kind and helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Maria
The hotel was close to airport and has great schuttle service. Pool was clean and breakfast area comfortable. Will stay again
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
LYNETTE
"Last minute reservation"
Fair for the price. I made a last minute reservation due to the cancellation of my flight, got a good price, the only thing I don't like is the smell of the hotel.... smells kind of old building and the coffee served at breakfast taste horrible, other than that is was ok for the price...
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Close to the airport, free shuttle"
I stayed in this hotel bc I had a 9 hrs connecting flight, the shuttle came 5 minutes after I called, the service was good, the room was very cleaned and they had waffles for breakfast!
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Vivi
"OK room for price .."
This is good location from IAH . but thats all . room is ok
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
reena
"Paper Thin Walls"
I've never stayed in a hotel with such thin walls. There was a dog barking in one room, anytime someone walked down the hall it was loud and clear as was the talking in the hall. The TV in the lobby was at a reasonable volume but we could still clearly hear it in our room, 3 rooms down the hallway.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Staff"
Hotel staff were very rude and not friendly when asking for an additional blanket
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
geno
"Good location close to airport"
Staff very friendly, very knowledgeable. Bottom of my feet were black from dirty carpet Clean and Comfortable beds. Had to get refrigerator changed out it went out. Shuttle driver was quick to pick us up at airport.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
TB
"Good for the price"
The Shower head did not work, and the next door neighbor's dog bark all night. Service to the airport was great
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Brenda V
"Red Roof Inn was very nice stay."
Drove from Texarkana to Houston to catch plane at airport. The hotel stay was fine.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
"Two nights in Houston"
This is a convenient location in regard to IAH. There restaurants next door. The in the in-house service and breakfast were satisfactory. The place was a bit noisy but it may not always be that way.
2 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Ronald
"Great location near IAH airport."
AWESOME HOTEL LOCATED NEAR THE AIRPORT. GREAT ROOM RATES AND VERY CLEAN HOTEL. SHUTTLE SERVICE WAS PROMPT. ALL HOTEL STAFF FRIENDLY AND VERY ACCOMODATING.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
MOLLY / TREY
"good hotel"
I chose this hotel for one night because it was right next to the airport. it worked out for us. front desk people was very nice and shuttle to take us early in the morning to the airport was awesome.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
cindy
Hotel appears recently remodeled, room was very clean, non smoking throughout, friendly staff. Pool could use a filter, but otherwise was enjoyable on a hot Florida day. Recommend a car to access restaurants as there isn't much close by.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"better than expected"
Friendly staff. Good breakfast for the kind of place. Texas-shapped waffles, cereal, milk, Coffee and juices. Small, comfortable. Best part, really close to George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Andrea Victoria
"Stopover on way to Grand Canyon"
Very good basic hotel for short overnight stay. Everything we needed, restaurants nearby closed at 8pm, except for one, so no great choice. We like Red Roof Inns, recommended by a friend.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Jennie
"Consistently good the last couple of years"
value for money as in all previous stays. For good food walk the 50 yards to Derricks restaurant / pub - good food and ambiance - located inside the double tree hotel next door to Red Roof. Middling prices but always great value.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Nicholas
"The one thing i required in a hotel, was a gym!"
I made my choice on a hotel with a gym and close to the airport. made all the arrangements in order to attend the gym, and lo and behold, theres a big sign saying gym out of order! are you kidding...at least do the courteous thing and take it out of your expedia information while you are renovating. This is a classic case of false advertising . disappointing!
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Darwin
"Decent hotel super close to airport."
Staff was very helpful. We went swimming in the pool and staff was eager to provide us with more towels and shampoo and conditioner.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Not what I expected"
The room smell like an old room. The bath room only has one soap
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Overall ok but small deluxe"
It was ok, the deluxe rooms are def. Not that however. Overall it was ok to sleep but be warned about the small sizes.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
It was good, basic hotel for the price. One big nice surprise: it had a free shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Aweful!"
Worst experience ever. Put me in far back. Room next to me had a large dog who barked until 3am and then started up again at 6am.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Timothy
"Bad mattress."
The mattress was sunk in the center. The hotel was right by the airport which made it convenient to catch an early morning flight, but the roar of jet engines lasted well into the night. Staff was friendly and the room was clean, but the mattress and noise made it hard to get a good nights rest. They need to update the beds definitely.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Squirrel
"Needs updated looks old"
The place needs updating hallways need updated and a/c didn't work to good it just needs a little love to bring it up to date.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Carlos
"Mad house of parking pandemonium"
Came here for parking at the airport. Front desk told us over the phone it was no problem to leave the car a week till we got back. PSYCH! After check in it was explained the parking was free the first two nights, then $3.50/day afterwards. That's still the best parking deal going at IAH, but the whole reason we stayed the night was for the free parking. Counter was overwhelmed and under staffed even late at night.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Ryan
"Convinient and close to airport."
We were going home to SD coming from NOLA. Layover in Houston, our flight was canceled due to weather condition. We just nedeed a place to sleep that close to the airport. This place was close, inexpensive and convinente. The shuttle picked us up and drop us at the airport.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Sonia
"Don't expect a Queen size Bed in Room 124"
The stay wasn't what I expected. There was no microwave nor refrigerator in the room. The size of the bed was not a queen size bed. It was more of a full size bed. I know because I sleep in a queen size bed and is able to roll over twice. In room 124, if you roll over in that bed twice, your a** will hit the ground. The breakfast was OK. They charge $2 for one bottle of water and it ain't Fuji water or Dasani water. Its not even Ozarka.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Overall ok"
Red roof ok, it was clean and quiet. My only real complaint was no smoking room smelled like smoke.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Our Family Getaway"
Our stay was ok, I just wish that it had an microwave in the room so that we didn't have to come downstairs and warm up food. But overall, it was a good experience.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
EUGENIA
"opinion"
Overpriced garbage. Its a $50 a night hotel at best
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
michael
"I do NOT recommend this hote"
Hotel staffs are not friendly. Worst customer servic ever Room was dirty, bed was uncomfortable, and iron board was broken
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Kozue
"Dump"
This place was a dump!
1 night trip with friends May 5, 2015
Edward
"Not good"
This was the only room available, because of a covention in Houston and delayed airline customers. When it's the only room option other than spending the night in the airport terminal; you take it. An older hotel with a very small room, however it was clean. The room had a strange smell and the air conditioner was noisy. The furniture was old and the bedside lamp was in I'll repair. I called for a shuttle at 2:13, again at 2:29 & at 2:40. Finally at 3pm; a shuttle driver from the Hilton have me a ride to the hotel. I was informed by the Hilton driver that hehas given other people rides, because Red Roof Inn is known for letting their customers sit for up to an hour at a time prior to being picked up. The driver claimed that he was there, however not true. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip May 8, 2015
Sandi
"Good Value, Close to Bush Intercontinental"
Friendly staff, pleasant stay.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Gregory
"not recommended"
The hotel is older and poorly upgraded. Although my room was labeled NON smoking it smelled of smoke and was very musky! The A/C didn't cool well
Other trip May 7, 2015
Jenny
"You get what you pay for"
We booked a room here to stay the night before we left for our honeymoon because it was cheap and we only needed a place to sleep for a few hours. The room was tiny which isn't that big of a deal to us. The bed was hard and not that comfortable. On top of that our AC didn't work. The maintenance guys came up to fix it right away but it didn't work that well once they got it running. Just goes to show you, you get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
":/"
SO...this hotel is old and under current rennovation...had it not been the Play Offs that next day in Houston and the rates did not jump up in 2days, this hotel would have not been the hotel of choice. To keep it simple, it was safe, and it kept me and the family off of the streets, and we had a shower.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Janet
"Unhappy"
I was very upset with your internet service. I check in because they advertised they had it. When I checked in the evening and tried to get on I had no access. Called the front desk and they said they re booted it and it still did not work. Your system is not sufficient to carry the demands of the residences. At 6 AM in the morning I went on and it worked. Later that morning I had to do some work on line and I could not get on. The front desk was absolutely no help at all.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Howard
"fair"
It was ok there were mosquitoes in the room could of been cleaned better and a fresher smell.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
Cliff
"Beggars can't be choosers"
musty but they had a shuttle and were cheap. Called from the airport when we missed our flight. Only good in the area late at night was pizza or Chinese.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Sandra
"near airport"
Good for a one night stay near airport. Very easy accesa from airport
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"All OK"
It was all OK, what one would expect. I didn't like the next-door restaurants and wished they had had one. Also, the water was turned off for two hours. I understand the need for maintenance, so I just lived with it, but it was a bit annoying as I discovered it as I was stepping into the shower.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Polly
"it was a nice stay"
It was great. Had a lot of construction going on.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2015