All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here132 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC, 28202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"OK"
Coating on the tub from a renovation was peeling off. Rooms starting to look tired. Pillows like bricks.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Rebecca
"A disappointment"
Faucet didn't work. Wet bar was locked. Breakfast should of been free for what it was while paying 400 dollars a night. Some people might like it but my friend and I won't ever stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Matthew
"Book it now"
It was awesome. Great location
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great hotel in the middle of uptown close to every"
The whole staff was excellent and upon learning it was our 25th anniversary there was a treat waiting for us after dinner. They went above and beyond our expectations.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
brian
"Not user friendly!"
Getting in and out of this hotel is hard as elevators are limited and exterior doors are locked. Most of the shops downstairs were closed, including the Starbucks on Sunday morning at 9am! We were there for the ACC championship yet the lobby bar gave no consideration, closing at 12 pm when the game ended at around 11pm. I am pretty sure they were full because of this event.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Excellent hotel in heart of a nice walking city"
We only needed to spend one night for a weekend sporting event. The valet parking, location of the hotel within walking distance of all sporting venues, as well as museums, and many great restaurants, make this hotel ideal for a convenient stay.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great Time at The Omni"
Great experience at the Omni. Service was top notch from the valet parking on arrival to checking out on our final day. Restaurant food and service was superb! We will pick the Omni on our next trip to Charlotte.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Ricardo
I was surprised at how disappointing this stay was. The outlet in the bathroom kept tripping the braker so I had to plug in my hairdryer in an inconvenient place, there was a stain on the washroom carpet (shudder), I requested that the empty honor bar be stocked and it was not, the maid left the shower head aimed at the outer corner of the bathtub and it flooded the bathroom floor with water when I went to grab my shampoo. NOT what I expect from Omni.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Omni - Huge Disappointment"
I expect more out of the Omni brand than I received during this stay. The bed in our room was horrible - I would have been better served to sleep on the floor. The bathroom was full of mildew. The valet gave us a ticket 1 time when we checked in and took the ticket the first time we took the car out - we never received another ticket (being told when we asked we didn't have to have a new one) and it took a minimum of 10 minutes for them to find the car and that was 10-15 minutes after we called down from the room to have the car brought out. I can say the front desk staff was attentive and helped where they could and the hotel bar has great service. Unfortunately even with the 2 positives we wouldn't stay at this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Teresa
"Nice and clean and great location"
I would definitely stay here again. We were in town for a basketball game and were allowed to check into our room one hour early. Definitely get the valet parking because it is cheaper than self parking
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
joe
"Omni"
Had a blast in Charlotte! I would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Jon
"dont stay here"
We drove down for a girls weekend and were really excited about the stay. We booked a 2 queen bed room. We were given a 2 double be room. The sheets had brown stains and the tub and a dirty ring around it. When we asked for a new room we were told me had to pay more. The management was rude. We book a room at the Hyatt down the street and asked for a refund. Never staying there again
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Keira
"Brief and pleasant stay"
Didn't know about the Epicenter 2am curfew which was disruptive on the side of the building where my room was located. Staff promptly changed my room when I requested a change.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
EMERALD
"excellent!"
Excellent! As the Omni should be. No complaints at all.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
debra
I hotel was so nice! The room was clean and in a great location! The staff was so nice and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay!!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Great Location & Service. Small Rooms."
Great location. Great service and staff. However, the rooms are kind of old and not very big. Bathroom is also small.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"not worth it"
The hotel was ok, but not what we expected for the price and name. The bathroom and room was small, and they even charged us to use wifi, where most places that is included in your stay. Overall I would not go back.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Friendly helpful staff in a beautiful part of CLT"
Nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The beds could be much more comfortable, but the pillows helped. Vibrant beautiful part of Charlotte, we couldn't ask for a better location.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Catherine
"Great location!"
Location is great! Hotel is a little out dated and beds not very comfortable, but this is our second stay here and it primarily due to its location if you are wanting to stay somewhere and walk to several shops and restaurants then this is an ok place to stay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
KJ
"Nice overnight stay"
When we arrived, the lady at checkin noticed we had three children and uograded us to a larger room at no charge. She also ordered a rollaway bed which was delivered immediately. She was extremely helpful, courteous and sweet. The room was a bit dated but it was very clean. I am not sure if it was just this room or if someone had smoked there, but it smelled a little like tobacco. All in all we had a great stay, and I highly recommend the location (and the breakfast buffet) !
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"great place to stay"
one night stay for panther game! distance from stadium was about 15 min, safe, well lit and many people walking back when game was over about midnight! Hotel was great but expensive. It was a bit noisy the next morning- so no sleeping in! also, housekeeping walked in while we were asleep around 830am, we should have put the sign on the door. People at desk, parking, room service were all fantastic.
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Annette
"Nice hotel- close to restaurants, BOA Stadium."
Had a great time, staff very efficient and helpful. Especially enjoyed the Sunday Brunch at Trade in house restaurant. That was spectacular!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Bad Rooms"
I never switch rooms. But, first room had public area immediately outside window. Needed blackout curtain to change. I switched rooms. Process was protracted. Second room had Murphy bed. It was like sleeping on floor. I would have sought a third room, but I couldn't take another delay.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Alan
"Great uptown hotel"
This hotel is located right in the middle of uptown. Couldn't ask for a better location if your goal is to be in walking distance to the city shops, restaurants, bars, etc... Hotel was clean and staff was superb. Everyone was polite and willing to go out of their way to help you. Pool deck was clean and spacious which was great for lounging on a nice fall day. Room was a good size for my wife and I. We didn't feel cramped at any point in our stay. The only two complaints are that the bed was a solid firm. Firm beds are desired by some but not us. Also, on a Friday/Saturday night the roof top bar at the epicenter sounds like it is inside your hotel room. Not a bad thing if you are out enjoying it but certainly a problem if you want to go to sleep before 2 AM.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Great room. Just needs minor upgrades"
Really nice room and comfortable bed. The bathroom needs some upgrading. The bathroon door needed to be replaced and theres no fan in the bathroom to help remove the moisture from the hot shower. This causes the door to warp. Other than that, gread room. I wish we coukd have stayed longer!
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Otis
"Too loud music until 2 AM"
The noise from a rooftop band or dj was intolerable and lasted until 2 AM, no sleep. We shold have been warned. Have family in Charlotte but will never stay at downtown Omni again.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Benjamin
"Spectacular view"
My daughter and i loved our room.it had a spectacular view of roof top concert with 8-9 windows. Our stay will be cherished for years to come-- thank you..
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Debra
"Good hotel. Need to update and remodel."
Fine location with great acess to downtown Charlote. Rooms are getting a bit worn. Mold growing on bathroom ceiling. Need to update their checkout technology and billing. No free WiFi. They are a bit behind.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"needs better maintenance"
Stayed for one night over the weekend. The lamps flickered because the bulbs weren't seated in the socket. The bathroom had a broken toilet paper roll holder and the towel bar was hanging off the wall. Otherwise the room looked great and the view was nice from the 12th floor.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"First time at The Omni"
The staff member greeting us was not in a good mood, no smiling, no eye contact, kind of a chip on her shoulder, there was only one person working the check in area, with ~6 people waiting in line. The hotel is just not very nice,..my room had a poor view, 5th floor looking over the pool and an entire side of windows of offices of a building, staring at you. The room was rather outdated, bed VERY loud and creaky, wobbly, etc. Try another hotel in the area would be my recommendation.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great Hotel Stay"
Great hotel right in the heart of the action. My room had a view overlooking the outdoor pool area which was nice. The hotel overall and room specifically are both comfortable, but the room's bathroom is pretty tiny. The hotel staff was incredibly pleasant, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"A night in Charlotte"
Excellent hotel in the best spot, so close to everything, Accomodations excellent! Clean and topnotch service!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Was only there for one night for business travel. Staff were very efficient and courteous.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"If you book through Expedia, Bad Rooms !"
the hotel gives you the worst rooms if you go through Expedia !! they told us !!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Enjoyed my stay, would definitely stay here again .
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
I have reservations regarding another stay at an Omni. My wife and son came in from an event at 1045pm only to be told there was no parking available. My son had an asthma attack and my wife brought him back to the hotel early from the Panther/Steelers game. My wife had to park several blocks away and walk back alone. She had to lave my son at the hotel because he could not make the walk with his asthma. When my wife spoke to the front desk associate's about this, they informed her that it was not their problem because Bank of America had rented spaces to fans for the game. She was advised that she should have parked sooner. My law firm frequently uses Omni hotels, that may change. I was very disappointed.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice hotel and friendly staff."
Nice hotel and friendly staff! Check-in process was quick and not far from the Bank of America stadium.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"walking distance to time warner cable arena"
We had a wonderful time. The hotel was very nice and the location was great.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
elizabeth
"Great place for a concert!"
We stayed at the Omni overnight. We could walk right to the concert venue from the hotel. We came in about a half hour before the concert. Got ready, walked down the street and got there in time for the opening band. We walked back at 11:00. Not many places were opened for food so we ordered room service. It came quickly, the food was delicious, went to sleep in comfy beds in a perfect climate for the room, slept 5 hours and went on to our next destination. The staff was great, the room clean and had a great view of the city. There was plenty of security for the concert and very safe. Will definitely stay here again! Thanks Omni for a fun night!!!
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2014
Travis
Great 3-day stay at the Omni. The room was very spacious, clean, quite and had comfortable beddings. The location is great; right in the heart of Uptown Charlotte with walking distance to many restaurants, bars and attractions. Two things could have improved my stay: complementary breakfast and free in-room WiFi.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Date Night,,,"
I booked s one night stay as a surprise to cap off date night with my wife. The hotel was beautiful and clean. Service was excellent from the valet to the front desk. The only cons for me were the loud music from the venues surrounding the hotel and the tub didn't drain well, so we were ankle deep when taking showers. I give this place a 4.8 out of 5!!!
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
Hotel was nice, great location downtown and good price!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Convenient to area - great Hotel"
Very nice place...stayed many times
Lee Scruggs
"Awesome"
Amazing stay and will be doing it again soon!
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Corey
"Perfect"
Great location. Great views. Just a really cool place to stay. Comfortable and clean
"Omni Rocks"
We have visited the Omni several times and we love it. The service is great. The staff is courteous. The location is perfect. We will be back again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Great Service with a smile"
From the call I made to the front desk before I got to the hotel, till the last day of my stay, everyone at this hotel is friendly and so willing to help and accommodate. It is my second time at Omni in Charlotte, and I couldn't be happier with my stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Overnight travel. Very comfortable."
Not so happy with the $15 valet parking charge, but everything else was great.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Awesome place to stay!"
Nothing bad to say about this place! Staff was very nice and helpful, location was prime for enjoying all that uptown has to offer, and the hotel itself was in nice shape and very clean. Will defintely stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great hotel in the center of everything."
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Beautiful , clean, well-run, luxury hotel. Perfect location in center city. Very secure and safe. Only two small issues: pool isn't really on hotel rooftop with full views of city as advertised; it's on the second floor rooftop surrounded by walls. If you're tall enough, you can see over them. Still a nice pool and pool area. Our toilet ran a bit and shower handle came partially loose. We didn't bother to say anything, but the staff were so great that I'm sure they would have fixed it if quickly if we complained.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014