All hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here132 E Trade St, Charlotte, NC, 28202, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Sleepless in Charlotte"
Family breakaway night after New Year's day and we had a sleepless night with rowdy, noisy and obscene neighbors. Reported it to hotel staff at 1 AM and security came but only told them to keep the noise down and did not follow up. The noise continued throughout the night and we did not have much sleep.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Gerhard
Overall it was a great experience. The staff were prepared for a busy New Years eve. Although there were two lanes for cars to pull in to park for checking in, only one was open for guests when I arrived early in the afternoon. This caused some confusion on my part as to why or if I could use the other lane. There were plenty of people in the area, but no one directing cars in. Otherwise, it was a great experience. Staff at the counter was very friendly, cleaning staff was friendly, parking crew were friendly. Very clean room, front lobby, main lobby, bathroom in the room. I felt secure in the room and the surrounding area which I frequented throughout the night to the different shops, restaurants and bars. Great location.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Overpriced"
Overpriced. Great location for concert and restaurants and bars but hotel needed some serious updating for 400/night. Only 2 channels worked on TV. Could hear neighbors. Waited 30 mins for our car in the am. Would absolutely not stay here again
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
elisabeth
"Hotels.com why?"
Omni is good, we way overpaid for what we got. The accommodations although suitable, were well overstated.I will not use Hotels.com ever again. Never!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Earl
"Omni"
Great hotel. Very comfortable. Not as nice as other omnis but still enjoyable.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Emily
"A decent hotel"
Old hotel. Definitely shows age. Location is great as we were there for a concert at Time Warner. As long as you don't expect too much in terms of luxury you will be ok.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Cameron
"Beautiful Hotel!"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. Not only were they so accomodating but they upgraded our room and we had an amazing room with a view on the 10th floor. It had windows galore! Very large and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Grace
"Perfect wknd getaway"
I don't usually give out 5 stars but this was perfect - to say the least. Besides being in walking distance from just about every restaurant downtown, my only intention was to be close to The Time Warner Center so that my girlfriend and I could attend the Bobcats game without moving the car. The room was clean and the hotel staff was extremely knowledgeable! I don't normally remember names but Johnathan took the time to contact our restaurant of choice and reserve us a table for two. It wasn't necessary but for him to personally do that speaks volumes about their courtesy towards their guest. Would I recommend staying there again in the future? I wouldn't want to stay any place else! It's located in the center of everything which makes it convenient for most all travelers. Please make sure you book in advance so you won't miss out on a great hotel experience. And this was my 1st experience having room service - and I'll do it again at the Omni hotel! Always been skeptical but I tried it out. They don't know it but it really made me trust room service now. Btw, some restaurants acknowledge most hotels by giving out a complimentary appetizer. We were delighted that McCormick's & Schmick's observed our hotel and graced us with one. Food was superb!
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
WILLIAM
"Our Charlotte Go-To"
The staff at the hotel were awesome. Super friendly and super helpful. The hallways could have used a paint job, but it was a great stay overall. It's 2 blocks from the Time Warner Cable Arena, and near a bunch of other stuff. We're going to stay here whenever we come into town.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Stayed over one night in Charlotte and was extremely satisfied with the hotel. Perfect location, excellent customer service and nice accommodations. What else is there, really?
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Enjoyable but expected more"
We stayed in the Executive suite and I honestly was expecting more from the hotel itself. Customer services was amazing, the front desk staff was pleasant and eager to help you around the local area! What was a little shocking to us was the noise you hear from the hotel, we were on the 8th floor and I could hear everything going on outside below, including the bus (stop) near the hotel entrance. The bus was so loud it woke me up around midnight. I know the location is in the heart of the city, and that's great but the windows are definitely not sound proof! The other downfall of this hotel is the bed. Their beds are pretty hard and uncomfortable. I’ve stayed in other hotels and felt like I was in a cloud, these need upgrading! I'm really not one to complain but I was expecting a little more from the Omni. My husband and I enjoyed our stay regardless of these minor bumps, everything else was nice and comfortable!
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Summer
I requested a refrigerator to store my medicine but they forgot.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Omni"
Another nice conveinent Omni property, a little pricey but close to Time Warner Cable Arena
1 night trip with friends Dec 17, 2014
"a anniversary to remember..."
Anniversary celebration. Hotel did all things possible to make it a wonderful experience. I would recommend this get away for business and personal. Just excellent in customer service and generosity in kindness. They make no excuses for any error that may occur. Each department take their position seriously and with pride. Beautiful city views.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
E. Yvette
"Very convenient"
The hotel staff were very courteous and the room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is in the center of downtown Charlotte and within walking distance to several venues. The ONLY drawback to my stay was the noise from the music from a night club beside the hotel.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great service and location"
Excellent service and helpful, friendly staff with great recommendations for kids. Beds were a little hard and the room was musty when we walked in, but the smell went away after the AC was turned on.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"OK"
Coating on the tub from a renovation was peeling off. Rooms starting to look tired. Pillows like bricks.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Rebecca
"A disappointment"
Faucet didn't work. Wet bar was locked. Breakfast should of been free for what it was while paying 400 dollars a night. Some people might like it but my friend and I won't ever stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Matthew
"Book it now"
It was awesome. Great location
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great hotel in the middle of uptown close to every"
The whole staff was excellent and upon learning it was our 25th anniversary there was a treat waiting for us after dinner. They went above and beyond our expectations.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
brian
"Not user friendly!"
Getting in and out of this hotel is hard as elevators are limited and exterior doors are locked. Most of the shops downstairs were closed, including the Starbucks on Sunday morning at 9am! We were there for the ACC championship yet the lobby bar gave no consideration, closing at 12 pm when the game ended at around 11pm. I am pretty sure they were full because of this event.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Excellent hotel in heart of a nice walking city"
We only needed to spend one night for a weekend sporting event. The valet parking, location of the hotel within walking distance of all sporting venues, as well as museums, and many great restaurants, make this hotel ideal for a convenient stay.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great Time at The Omni"
Great experience at the Omni. Service was top notch from the valet parking on arrival to checking out on our final day. Restaurant food and service was superb! We will pick the Omni on our next trip to Charlotte.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Ricardo
I was surprised at how disappointing this stay was. The outlet in the bathroom kept tripping the braker so I had to plug in my hairdryer in an inconvenient place, there was a stain on the washroom carpet (shudder), I requested that the empty honor bar be stocked and it was not, the maid left the shower head aimed at the outer corner of the bathtub and it flooded the bathroom floor with water when I went to grab my shampoo. NOT what I expect from Omni.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Omni - Huge Disappointment"
I expect more out of the Omni brand than I received during this stay. The bed in our room was horrible - I would have been better served to sleep on the floor. The bathroom was full of mildew. The valet gave us a ticket 1 time when we checked in and took the ticket the first time we took the car out - we never received another ticket (being told when we asked we didn't have to have a new one) and it took a minimum of 10 minutes for them to find the car and that was 10-15 minutes after we called down from the room to have the car brought out. I can say the front desk staff was attentive and helped where they could and the hotel bar has great service. Unfortunately even with the 2 positives we wouldn't stay at this hotel again.
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Teresa
"Nice and clean and great location"
I would definitely stay here again. We were in town for a basketball game and were allowed to check into our room one hour early. Definitely get the valet parking because it is cheaper than self parking
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
joe
"Omni"
Had a blast in Charlotte! I would stay here again!
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Jon
"dont stay here"
We drove down for a girls weekend and were really excited about the stay. We booked a 2 queen bed room. We were given a 2 double be room. The sheets had brown stains and the tub and a dirty ring around it. When we asked for a new room we were told me had to pay more. The management was rude. We book a room at the Hyatt down the street and asked for a refund. Never staying there again
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Keira
"Brief and pleasant stay"
Didn't know about the Epicenter 2am curfew which was disruptive on the side of the building where my room was located. Staff promptly changed my room when I requested a change.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
EMERALD
"excellent!"
Excellent! As the Omni should be. No complaints at all.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
debra
I hotel was so nice! The room was clean and in a great location! The staff was so nice and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay!!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Great Location & Service. Small Rooms."
Great location. Great service and staff. However, the rooms are kind of old and not very big. Bathroom is also small.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"not worth it"
The hotel was ok, but not what we expected for the price and name. The bathroom and room was small, and they even charged us to use wifi, where most places that is included in your stay. Overall I would not go back.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Friendly helpful staff in a beautiful part of CLT"
Nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The beds could be much more comfortable, but the pillows helped. Vibrant beautiful part of Charlotte, we couldn't ask for a better location.
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Catherine
"Great location!"
Location is great! Hotel is a little out dated and beds not very comfortable, but this is our second stay here and it primarily due to its location if you are wanting to stay somewhere and walk to several shops and restaurants then this is an ok place to stay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
KJ
"Nice overnight stay"
When we arrived, the lady at checkin noticed we had three children and uograded us to a larger room at no charge. She also ordered a rollaway bed which was delivered immediately. She was extremely helpful, courteous and sweet. The room was a bit dated but it was very clean. I am not sure if it was just this room or if someone had smoked there, but it smelled a little like tobacco. All in all we had a great stay, and I highly recommend the location (and the breakfast buffet) !
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"great place to stay"
one night stay for panther game! distance from stadium was about 15 min, safe, well lit and many people walking back when game was over about midnight! Hotel was great but expensive. It was a bit noisy the next morning- so no sleeping in! also, housekeeping walked in while we were asleep around 830am, we should have put the sign on the door. People at desk, parking, room service were all fantastic.
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
Annette
"Nice hotel- close to restaurants, BOA Stadium."
Had a great time, staff very efficient and helpful. Especially enjoyed the Sunday Brunch at Trade in house restaurant. That was spectacular!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Bad Rooms"
I never switch rooms. But, first room had public area immediately outside window. Needed blackout curtain to change. I switched rooms. Process was protracted. Second room had Murphy bed. It was like sleeping on floor. I would have sought a third room, but I couldn't take another delay.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Alan
"Great uptown hotel"
This hotel is located right in the middle of uptown. Couldn't ask for a better location if your goal is to be in walking distance to the city shops, restaurants, bars, etc... Hotel was clean and staff was superb. Everyone was polite and willing to go out of their way to help you. Pool deck was clean and spacious which was great for lounging on a nice fall day. Room was a good size for my wife and I. We didn't feel cramped at any point in our stay. The only two complaints are that the bed was a solid firm. Firm beds are desired by some but not us. Also, on a Friday/Saturday night the roof top bar at the epicenter sounds like it is inside your hotel room. Not a bad thing if you are out enjoying it but certainly a problem if you want to go to sleep before 2 AM.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Great room. Just needs minor upgrades"
Really nice room and comfortable bed. The bathroom needs some upgrading. The bathroon door needed to be replaced and theres no fan in the bathroom to help remove the moisture from the hot shower. This causes the door to warp. Other than that, gread room. I wish we coukd have stayed longer!
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Otis
"Too loud music until 2 AM"
The noise from a rooftop band or dj was intolerable and lasted until 2 AM, no sleep. We shold have been warned. Have family in Charlotte but will never stay at downtown Omni again.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Benjamin
"Spectacular view"
My daughter and i loved our room.it had a spectacular view of roof top concert with 8-9 windows. Our stay will be cherished for years to come-- thank you..
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Debra
"Good hotel. Need to update and remodel."
Fine location with great acess to downtown Charlote. Rooms are getting a bit worn. Mold growing on bathroom ceiling. Need to update their checkout technology and billing. No free WiFi. They are a bit behind.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"needs better maintenance"
Stayed for one night over the weekend. The lamps flickered because the bulbs weren't seated in the socket. The bathroom had a broken toilet paper roll holder and the towel bar was hanging off the wall. Otherwise the room looked great and the view was nice from the 12th floor.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"First time at The Omni"
The staff member greeting us was not in a good mood, no smiling, no eye contact, kind of a chip on her shoulder, there was only one person working the check in area, with ~6 people waiting in line. The hotel is just not very nice,..my room had a poor view, 5th floor looking over the pool and an entire side of windows of offices of a building, staring at you. The room was rather outdated, bed VERY loud and creaky, wobbly, etc. Try another hotel in the area would be my recommendation.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Great Hotel Stay"
Great hotel right in the heart of the action. My room had a view overlooking the outdoor pool area which was nice. The hotel overall and room specifically are both comfortable, but the room's bathroom is pretty tiny. The hotel staff was incredibly pleasant, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"A night in Charlotte"
Excellent hotel in the best spot, so close to everything, Accomodations excellent! Clean and topnotch service!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Was only there for one night for business travel. Staff were very efficient and courteous.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"If you book through Expedia, Bad Rooms !"
the hotel gives you the worst rooms if you go through Expedia !! they told us !!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014