All hotels in St. Albans, Vermont, United States of America
813 Fairfax Rd, St. Albans, VT, 05478, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Good internet service
    Quite clean
    Great pool
    Bad amenities
"Restful Stay"
The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Location is convenient. Overall, very pleased.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
V.Giambrone
This was a nice hotel. Kids liked the indoor pool. Check-in lady was really nice. Neat and clean.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable."
If you're looking for a lot of amenities then this probably isn't the place for you. I will say that it was clean and comfortable and fit my needs nicely. The continental breakfast was okay, nothing fancy, but adequate. The workout room has a treadmill, an elliptical, and maybe a rowing machine? That's it. The pool looked nice but I didn't have the opportunity to use it. I may have used the pool area if there was a hot tub. All and all, I knew what to expect and it met my expectations at an affordable price and I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. The pool is a great feature however their workout room leaves a bit to be desired. St. Albans is really close to this location. However, I wasn't familiar with the area and it wasn't obvious where to get a decent meal. I think the hotel could have made this more clear with better instructions on how to find the restaurants it listed nearby. I ended up taking a very long route to find the location I was looking for. Regardless, this is a great place to stay and I most certainly would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2014
"Understaffed"
Waited 30 minutes upon arrival to check in. Nobody at the front desk. Out of coffee at breakfast for over 30 minutes and no one available to clean breakfast area or change out the coffee machine. Mold in Shower. Otherwise room was clean. Mattresses were awful, completely sunk in the middle. Discount hotel and the only one available, but I come to the area frequently and given the choice of other options I would not stay again.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Exceeded expectations"
One night, but had a change to use all facilities, swimming pool, free breakfast, and internet (had to login to work remotely). And talked to the stuff. Everything worked out very well. Me and my wife had very good experience and I would definitely come again. Just to be fair, it is off season, pool is empty and breakfast room was empty too, and stuff had extra time to spend with us, but still... I travel a lot and believe this hotel deserves my 5 stars,
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Dmitry
"close to highway and areas where we needed to be."
very nice, would stay again.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great hotel, decent breakfast"
Our family (parents, 2 small children) stayed for one night. We had a great time. Our room was comfortable, and included a fridge, which I did not expect. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The kids really loved the pool. It was clean and well-maintained and open late (10:00pm). We will return if we are ever in the area again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Missy
"Cheap and cheerful"
We just needed a place to spend the night in St. Albans and didn't have particularly high hopes for this La Quinta. We were pleasantly surprised at how scrupulously clean it was, the good condition of the furnishings, and the nice, large indoor pool.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Perfect for my needs"
I booked a room for a one night stay during a business trip. Hotel was right off of 89, making it very convenient for me. It was a bit more then I was hoping to spend but cost seemed very comparable to other hotels in the area. Overall seemed clean, comfortable and worth the money. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
stayed there Christmas eve to be with family on Christmas day. Been doing this since they opened several years ago. Never disappoint, always a consistently good stay.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Ken
"rainy night"
train came in late and arrived at motel late. the girl working there that night was pleasant and got into my room quickly. there was hair under the covers on my bed making me think that the bed had not been changed and there was garbage near the curtain. in the morning the food was ok the fruit was a little on the old side the oranges that were sitting in the basket, the skin was dark and tough. the staff in the morning was very unpleasant making me feel that now that my stay was over that they didn't wish to deal with me. that I was inconvienance them. Could of been a better stay. Not like it used to be in 1998 when I stayed for over 2 months on business. will really reconsider when making reservations in this area.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Dawn
"Extremely well-located."
Easy check in. Pleasant staff. Rooms were clean. Pool was great to have inside - makes it for the kids. It was extremely conveniently located with gas station, Subway and convenience store right next to it. I also enjoyed the sports complex across the street where I was able to walk my dogs in the morning.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Lynn
"Easy to find, clean with friendly staff"
Just stayed overnight for business. Everyone was very accommodating and allowed me to check out later than usual.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
The hotel locates about 26 miles north of Burlington and it's close to I-89. It's also not far from St Albans downtown where you can find some decent restaurants for dinner. The room we stayed had musty smell. Need to open window to air out. Other than that, the room was clean and comfortable. Their breakfast is on the lean side comparing to Best Western plus. No scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon. Overall it's a decent hotel for a short stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2013
"October very busy with 'foliage peepers'"
Hotels were all booked in Burlington, VT & since we were returning from Canada & had an event to attend the next day in Burlington, the La Quenta in St Albans worked out great.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"comfortable bed bad shower ventillation"
Overall experience was good. The room was comfortable. Only complaint would be the sub par shower ventillation system. I took an average length and temperature shower and was unclear if there was a leak coming from the bathroom above or if water was condensating around the light fixture when i finished. I actually had to leave the bathroom to dry off and then came back and used all of the extra towels to dry off the floor, toilet, and sink.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"house keeping"
Young lady was a great help. I left my Samsung tablet in the room and it was returned to me. Very honest staff of which you can't find anymore.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
marc
Hotel was very new and clean.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Very clean Hotel. Remote from attractions."
Far from main Vermont attractoion and shopping in Burlington. We booked at this Hotel since all the Burlington Hotels were full.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Much better than I thought"
Couldn't find any reasonable hotel rates for any sort of quality stay near Burlington, so drove the extra 20 miles north for a much better rate before heading over to NY (ferry).......Have to say, the hotel was a great surprise once we got there.....clean, much more for $ than would ever get in Burlington.....nice modern room. Great place just to crash......very, very quiet rooms also. The nice lady doing the breakfast was cooking the waffles for everyone.....even volunteered to help me bring everything up to my daughter! She was crazy busy but always nice.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Best hotel among choices"
In St Albans this is your best bet. The hotel is ok at best. It is always busy and never seems to be fully cleaned. I get the opinion the management knows that in town they are the only choice this side of Burlington. The desk staff works 12 hour shifts sometimes back to back. They are very helpful but with one person handling a full hotel after multiple 12's they could use a nap.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Keith
"Two overnights for business"
Very clean and comfortable room with king size bed. Good linens, frig, microwave. Free breakfast in the morning, but limited selections compared to other hotel chains I've stayed at recently. Still good though.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
Lynne
"Close to the wedding we were attending."
Our stay was short and hectic. I left some of my clothes in the room. When I got home the hotel had already left a message . The staff was exemplary.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
M. Maslack
"Good Hotel for late night flight arrivals"
This hotel has nothing spectacular. It is however conveniently located by the airport so if you have an early or late flight, it is a great place to stop and get some rest.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"nice"
very good
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
mike
"Best Hotel Stay Ever"
Really clean and pleasant looking hotel. Very comfortable comforters and mattress. Really warm heat. The flat TV is extremely impressive. The HD is crystal clear.
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
Yogi
"A lot of cigarette smoke"
As soon as we walked into the hotel, we were hit with the smell of cigarette smoke. There are supposed to be only 7smoking rooms, isolated to one side of the hotel, but on both the second and third floor, I could smell the smoke. We moved our room once, hoping for respite, but both rooms smelled of smoke. The second room had cigarette ashes in the heater. We slept with the window open and left the next day with a full refund from hotels.com.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"friendly staff and clean room"
Staff was quick and friendly. The room was very clean.The bed was comfortable. Decent breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2013

Room was smelly. Had to buy air freshener. First room beside mechanical room too nousy had to move. Didn't want to risk another move in the chocolate box cause I wasn't sure what I would get
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Pat
"Clean, comfortable, and good breakfast"
Good night. Great breakfast in the morning!!
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Convenient to Montreal and good value for money"
our original room was smokey, but they changed us without question and the new one smelled fine, and was clean and quiet. great to have a microwave in the room, and the location was perfect for a late night arrival from Montreal - close to the highway and a five minute drive to downtown St Albans. Decent complimentary breakfast. Friendly and efficient staff. All in all a good deal for a stopover just over the border, en route to somewhere else in the US.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Linnet
"Comfort break"
Nice place too stay after the day behind the wheel of the car
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Good price"
If you don't want to pay the expensive prices of the Burlington hotels, La quinta in St Albans is great and 30 minutes north of Burlington. Very clean and quiet. For a nice Italian restaurant try Mimmo's on main street! Only downside is the free buffet, choice was a little limited but still managed to fill our stomachs!!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Martine
"Nice place at the right cost"
It is well located very near St. Albans main street, Good value
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Most comfortable bed I slept in this trip!"
We were offered a free upgrade on arrival. Room was comfortable & bed was very comfortable! Breakfast was ok. It was the most expensive hotel of our trip but I would stay there again!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Lynda
"friendly and quiet hotel"
La Quinta Inn is a friendly and quiet hotel. The room was clean and beds comfortable. Despite the fact that this hotel is next to the highway, it was very quiet. The room rate includes continental breakfast. If you want real coffee, you will need to walk outside to the gaz station nearby.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Very acceptable accomadations"
Very pleasant staff. Nice pool for the kids to play in. Reasonable cost. Our family enjoyed it.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"Magnifique"
Very god hotel i can waite to sleep again . Tank You
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"Hotel close to town."
The elevator does not have exhaust fan and inside is warm and without ventilation. The ice machine is very noisy and close to room. During my stay I could not use the internet google map. it could not retrieve what I wanted. The price is high, expensive compared to equivalent hotels.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Easy to access"
We were very pleased overall...Nice room with fridge and microwave...Excellent quality of mattresses...Good breakfast...Courteous front desk clerks...Will go back at this hotel again!
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"Really comfortable beds. The room was very nice."
The staff was friendly and the breakfast was a great way to begin another day on the road.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
We stayed for one night and found that hotel is quite new and room is large and comfortable. The Hotel offers continental breakfast which is nice. We did not have a chance to swim in the pool but may visit next time.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Quick Booking for Same Night Worked Well"
We called Expedia to book two rooms at La Quinta Inn late on Thursday as we were travelling to New Hampshire from Toronto. We didn't arrive until 1:30 AM that Friday and the staff were still working the desk, very friendly, and the rooms were ready and waiting. What a releif evrything went so smoothly
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Barry
"Good Suggestion!"
Staff was very nice and made us feel welcomed. We had a young child so they were accomidated with breakfast. Room was clean and spacious for 4 people. Nothing really to do in the town, but it was a good stop over.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
Tina

"בסדר גמור"
המלון היה בסדר גמור. החדרים נקיים ויפים. שרות אדיב. ארוחת הבוקר כוללת גם דברים בכשרות של OU כך שעם לחם שהבאנו אתנו הסתדרנו מעולה. קצת התקמצנו על שמפו - קבלנו בקבוקון ל 4 אנשים, וכשבקשתי עוד נתנו לי עוד אחד... חוץ מזה היה באמת מצוין.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Abraham
"מלון טוב"
ענה לצורך שלנו
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Clean and big room"
Clean and big room. Breakfast was very good
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Ori
Oas de toasrt le matin?
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
FR
"Bel hôtel"
Bel endroit pour arrêter la route. Les lits sont propres, mais un peu mous par contre. La salle de bain est grande. Le déjeuner est très bien.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014