All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here89 Luckie St, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Decent, But Room for Improvement."
The hotel shows signs of wear which need attention. The first room we checked into had AC that only blew room temp air even when set to 55F. The next room worked better but was still not as cool as I'd prefer though tolerable. There is an "old" smell in the hallways as well. Where this hotel excels is its staff. Everyone was friendly and attentive. It was the manager himself who came to check out the AC issues and readily moved us to another room. Continental breakfast is served and held me up well on my trip back home. The overall rating I gave is an average of the other categories. Actual overall I give is 3.6.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
The service was fantastic. Great hospitality. The dining room looked great but we left too early for breakfast. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The room itself was functional. No extra perks like a fridge or miceowave. We just needed a place to sleep the night before our marathon. And it was perfect. I would definitely stay here again due to the location of places in Atlanta but more so because of the staff.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice hotel downtown for cheap"
Everything was fine. Girls at the front desk were nice.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Josh
"Overall nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. Staff were very nice. My air conditioner did not work in my room. Luckily it was a nice temperature out and I could keep my balcony door open for the most part. Free Breakfast was okay.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Don't expect five star but for the money the place is great. All the staff were very nice and the breakfast wasn't bad. Be staying there again next year
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
"Hotel stay in Atlanta at Quality Inn Downtown"
The hotel desk lady was very personable upon my arrival. Everything was explained clearly. My hotel room was a standard two double beds. The bathroom wasn't very clean, but it was ok for just one night. I slept comfortably in the bed. I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Sandy
"Bad choice"
This was the worst hotel I have been to. I chose Quality inn because I have past good experience with them but in Atlanta the hotel was a bad experience the rooms and furniture are outdated no AC. At first they gave me a room at the fifth floor with window blocked by a building. the staff was nice enough to change it for me, because I was about to check out after 30 min from checking in. the new room was some how better, but I will never recommend this to any one.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Nice downtown hotel in Atlanta"
Really close to downtown, parking, free wifi and good breakfast! You get what you're paying for, nothing fancy but good!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Will
"DIRTY BED SHEETS AND BATH TOWELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
This was the worst hotel I stayed in my life!! I have never been to a hotel that had dirty sheets and bath towels!! My husband and I were afraid we would bring bedbugs back home!! The location is good, close to Peachtree street but DONT stay here. I saw the other reviews and thought since we only needed to be here 1 night, it wouldn't be that bad. We were wrong, we should have stayed at the Hilton which was only a little more per night!!! Don't stay here you have been warned!! Unless you don't care about clean sheets or towels.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
Kiklas'
"Mrs Greta!"
Mrs Greta's hospitality far outweighed the rundown condition of the hotel... and the location is close to everything!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2013
"my stay in atlanta"
I brought my family and a friend with her child and we loved our stay at quality hotel downtown. the employees there are 100% terrific l.the location is awesome and off my balancy i can see the omni cnn center and the ferris wheel.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"location perfect."
Wasn't to clean. I asked to change room the tub was not clean. Found a hat on a chair in the room . Rug wasn't clean it was nasty.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
nancy
"Good Service, Bad Hotel"
First of all the Staff was friendly and the breakfast was ok. Having said that, the bath tub in our room did not drain well, which left us with 3 to 4 inches of water while showering. It took about 15 minutes to drain completely after the shower was turned off and the inside of the tub was lined with soap residue. Very gross. We told the front desk on the second day of our 4 night stay. The maintanence man supposedly went up and fixed it, but the problem persisted. They finally moved us to another room on our last night and did not offer us a discount for the hassle and inconvience.
4 night trip Nov 14, 2013
While the Hotel is older, the staff was so nice and friendly, they really made us feel at home... who can ask for more?
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Great value and location and staff."
Not fancy and a little dated, but a great value. Not a fancy, flawless hotel, but it is clean, the staff was very nice, and the breakfast was very good. Again, don't expect perfect conditions, but it is a good value.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
Roger
"Nice hotel near everything you need."
Fantastic stay with a phenomenal continental breakfast. More than just toast and cereal for sure :D
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Ezra
"did the job"
My stay was fine. I found the hotel old but clean. Staff friendly. Neighborhood iffy. Close to dome and walking distance to where we needed to be.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Nice hotel in the downtown."
The location of the hotel is excellent. The price is cheap (compairing it to the prices of other hotels).
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Very Friendly People - Bad Hotel"
Employees always smiling ready to help. The only good thing about this hotel. Frankly, I can't believe corp allows the moniker.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Outdated, not very clean, great location it was close to everything major in downtown andcte breakfast was good . The staff was nice. Ok for a one night stay.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"Good Location, Poor Facility"
Location was perfect for spending time in downtown Atlanta. The hotel was generally clean, but slightly run down. The air conditioner in the room wasn't working, the sliding door was very difficult to open and close, and the lock didn't work. The tub didn't drain, so we basically showered in several inches of water. Breakfast was good and overall cleanliness was fine, so overall was okay for the price.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Good Deal for being in downtown Atlanta"
The first room I was assigned had not been cleaned. The bathroom was NASTY. After I complained to the front desk clerk she quickly solved the issue and put me in another room. I prepaid to park; however, when I went to exit the garage I was forced to pay again. If you park in the garage across from the hotel it is cheaper to select "lost ticket" than pay the $15 fee the hotel charges.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
Michelle Knuckles
"Good Stay"
Vanessa at the front desk is awesome! Staff were all very friendly. The room was clean and it was overall a good stay.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Aubrey
True southern hospitality! I love Atlanta and this hotels employees were very hospitable.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
wayne
"Never again."
First room had s stench, staff was unprofessional and did not care about guest,
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
The location relative to where I was going- The Tabernacle for a concert- was great, you could see the concert hall from the hotel. The street it was on had lots of construction going on and it was very hard to drive to and drive away from. The room was clean but there was some carpet ripped up near the bathroom. The staff, however, was great, very friendly, always stopped to ask how you were and went out of their way to help however they could. Overall, very convenient location for the price and I would stay here again if I was in the area.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Cheap and Downtown"
Nearby to Piedmont park and most bars for a short taxi ride. The room was pretty gross "feeling" due to the sticky humidity and warm temperature. This problem wasn't fixed after leaving the a/c on max all night. Huge window with a view consisting of a concrete wall next door; but we weren't staying for the view anyway. Would have been much more comfortable if the humidity was taken care of.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2013
"Worst hotel ever"
This hotel is filth. Worst of all the air conditioning did not work and the staff didn't even care. I've never been treated so poorly. Price is not with it.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Needs updating bad!!!!!"
The staff was wonderful!! But the hotel must be updated. The elavator was old, the rooms had stains on the carpet, bathroom had dents in the walls. The house keepers cleaned our rooms each day but never brought Clem towels. We had to call the desk each day for them. We stayed 4 days. I have never stayed in a hotel like this. The customer service from the staff made up for all the other things. If they do updates it would make the stay there much better....but the location was great and close to everything... But it's 2013 the hotel update are a MUST!!!!!!!!!!
4 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Perfect location for the price,"
we stayed 2 nights with 6 children and we had laundry to do...the hotel staff took care of our laundry and brought it into our room folded oneby one, at no charge, complementary to our stay...thats very nice, and thonughtfull. the breakfas bar was contubuosly refiled so even if u get down late dont worry there is plenty to fill up ur tummy...
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
vera
"A restful wonderful stay"
The hotel staff was just wonderful. Vanessa and Megan really took care of us when we arrived. All the staff was courteous and exremely friendly. Anything we needed we received in a prompt and timely mater. Breakfast was the Bomb!! Plentiful and tasted GREAT!! A Great Big THANK YOU to all the staff for making our stay to be the very best!!
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Sonya
"very nice!"
wish there was a fridge in my room, and the construction work was a bit nosie and made it hard coming and going but other then that I really enjoyed my stay!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
Tray
The people was nice and friendly, but I asked the lady for some wash cloth, she said, she will bring us some. She did after we left the room. But in the meantime, she did not make up the bed. She should had make up the bed, when she brought the was cloth.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
Hamilton
Me and my friends stayed here for a night in the city and this place has the perfect location! Just a couple blocks from the new SkyView Atlanta and also close to Broad Street which has tons of food choices. Big plus: balconies! Balconies are very hard to find downtown in a hotel. The room was fine. Not the best we had stayed in but really we didn't care about it that much. Also super close to the tabernacle, like three blocks. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2013
"Friendly Staff"
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Convenient location,comfortable beds, clean room and breakfast was good. Very bad in need of renovation! The carpet was torn, stained counter tops, rusty pipes, even the chair in the room had a busted out seat. There is no pool and parking is located across the street in a very overcrowded garage. We won't stay here again unless it is updated, but that is no fault of the staff. They went above and beyond!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"This Quality Inn is a dump.Don't waste your money!"
I stayed here because it was all that was available due to a concert at the Dome. The place is dirty and the AC does not work. Our room was 85 degrees. After two unsuccessful attempts to repair the AC, we were moved to a tiny handicapped room. The AC worked a little but it was still 78 - 79 degrees. The showers had very little pressure. It is the worst hotel I have ever experienced and cost $189 for one night. I was shocked to see people eating the free breakfast as I was leaving. Based on the cleanliness of the rooms, I would consider eating any food in this hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Downtown Atlanta"
Unfortunately this was not a hotel stay I'll remember with fond memories. My brother checked in first and was given a room on the 4th floor. There was absolutely NO air conditioning working, and it had to be over 80 degrees and stuffy in the room. And he said this first staff member was not very friendly or helpful, and he travels a lot. When I got there in the evening, we luckily were greeted by a very friendly front desk worker, and she was willing to switch our room. So I did get the rooms switched, but I'm not sure if this room was fully prepared as it didn't have pillow cases on all pillows, and there were no towels in the room when I went to take a shower. Sigh. The parking situation was a bit confusing, could use more info on this. It is an older hotel in a good location in downtown Atlanta, but it was at least decently clean and comfortable in the new room.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Convenient price!"
The hotel is older and need of updating and a few repairs. However, the service was excellent and the staff was more than accommodating- very typical of southern hospitality! The location was convenient in spite of all the construction in the vicinity. Very pleasant overall!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Once Was Enough"
The woman behind the front desk was a chatterbox and seemed to have trouble concentrating on one thing at a time....no matter what time of day or night she was the one with whom we had to deal. Another woman, presumbably the one in charge, was far more organized and helpful. The hotel had 11 floors with about 10 rooms per floor and all of this was served by just one (count em') elevator!....which at one point in the late afternoon was down for repairs!! and the ditz behind the front desk was telling everyone including us that she had no way to contact the person repairing the elevator doors to send it down so we could get up to our room for a nap. She didn't have his cell phone number and thus no way to contact him. I suggested to her that she call the company he worked for to get his cell phone number...which she did and within a few minutes it arrived at the lobby. They assured us that the problem had nothing to do with the lifting capabilities but concerned the closing of the elevator doors. We paid $15 per night to park....across the street in a municipal lot and required us to have her stamp the ticket to validate it so we could get our car each time. And the street (Luckie St.) was under massive repair to install a trolley line so it was something like an obstacle course to and from the parking lot. Other guests also were making criptic remarks as well. The parking lot was locked from 11 pm to 6am each night causing us to rush to get back before that time.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Ben
"Not the best choice..."
Getting there was a nightmare due to construction. Roads closed, traffic lights blinking red or not working. It was rush hour when we arrived, but it still took us 90 minutes to get to the hotel. It probably should have taken 30. I realize this isn't their fault, but a little advance warning would have been nice. We had to move rooms due to significant water on the ceiling of the shower. They managed to not put the move into the computer (although the key worked), so the room didn't get cleaned the next day. We asked that they call for a taxi and they managed to call it for the wrong time and for the airport, which was not our destination and had never been mentioned. We asked for additional towels and washcloths and were told there were no washcloths available (they brought extra hand towels). The TV didn't work correctly, supposedly due to construction in the area. One of the nights, there was a power outage of approximately 10 seconds (maybe it caused the room change information problem?) On the plus side, there was a diner within easy walking distance, Olympic Centennial Park is only 3 blocks away as is the new Skyview Ferris Wheel (there for 18 months). The elevator worked and the included breakfast was adequate. the room cost was reasonable, which is one reason we chose it, although the fact that all rooms were booked at several of our first choices was also a factor. We will not stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2013
"Downtown Atlanta everything within walking"
Carpets had holes, tub looked dirty(but clean) need to be re-polished. Great breakfast friendly staff. Hotel was well used and needs to be up graded
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"great location"
very friendly staff nice breakfast
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
"Okay stay"
Great location and helpful staff. Just an ok hotel. Could use some renovating
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2013
"Hotel Downtown"
I was looking for the cheapest room near the Merchandise Mart. Overpriced.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Atlanta downtown"
this hotel needs a serious upgrade staff not helpfully
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
"Okay Hotel, Wonderful Staff"
The room was okay, with a fantastic view of a concrete wall about a foot from the window (which was pretty great at keeping the light out in the morning). Hotel was fully booked and there was very little hot water the first morning. Breakfast was average. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful at all times.
2 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2013
Kholby
"Small but nice"
Yes, the hotel was small but the friendly staff, breakfast, and downtown location make up for any detractions.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
"Close to all must-see sights"
We use the hotel room primarily to sleep and relax. It felt as though the springs in beds were shot. Phone did not work. TV kept turning off automatically (timer was NOT set). No compact fridge. Blown light bulbs in room. On a plus note - the hotel was located downtown and within walking distance to CNN, the Coke attraction, Zoo and Aquarium, so we did not have to drive or take taxis. Staff was very pleasant and breakfast was quite adequate.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"great place"
the staff was pleasent room was clean and nice breakfast wa also wonderful great place to stay
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
kristel
"excellent"
The service here is AMAZING! Rooms could use an uodate, but for a cheap stay in the middle of downtown I will choose this one everytime!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013