All hotels in San Juan, Puerto Rico
999 Ashford Avenue, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico, ‏‎855-239-9397

Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"Overall great hotel"
Great pool and lounge area with a swim up bar. Room was awesome, comfortable bed and clean room. Only ate once on premise at the Caribe Cafe and the breakfast was horrible. Pictures feature a casino but unfortunately they took it out and did not mention it until we arrived. Closest one is 10-15min walk.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
"Great resort for solo travelers"
The stay was good, the location was close to restaurants and bars and being on the water was a plus. The pool area is gorgeous and there are many restaurants right on the property, plus having Denny's there was a plus. Great room and great city view. The only con was that there was no bellman to greet me when I arrived and I had to lug two suitcases to my room which was on the other side of the street. Also when I checked out I called for a bellman to come help with luggage but he took so long I ended up lugging them to the reception area myself. That area needs improvement. But overall the hotel met my expectations.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2015
Sandy
"Definitely recommend it!!!"
Amazing getaway and prize was just right
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
jose carlos
"Nice Hotel But It Needs Help"
My first hotel room had a leak in the bathroom roof right on a light fixture. Called guest services, who then moved me to a new room for the night. The following morning I came to realize just how small the room for when I was shaving at the bathroom sink I was also hitting the toilet. I attempted to call guest services using the phone in this room and it did not work. The following morning I had to go down to the lobby to talk to someone at guest services & spoke with a female daytime manager, who promised she would get me into a better room later that afternoon. So while waiting for the new room I went out to enjoy my time in San Juan but when I returned to guest services to find out my new room no one in guest services had a clue about it since the manager made no notes in their computer system and she already went home for the day. I then asked to speak with the afternoon manager and he was the first one that did something by getting me a room that was equivalent to my first room and gave me a credit for being inconvenienced.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2015
"Business Trip"
Was great people where nice but didn't like $20.00 per day tourist tax
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
jonathan
"awful smell!"
Went to PR for a very needed "catch up" with my sister. The service was just ok. The staff was friendly, but just ok. The room was spacious, the bathroom was large, the water pressure/temperature was also good. The location is at the end of Ashford ave. Not a long hike to get to nightlife and restaurants. The bad part of the hotel was the smell! Our room smelled like feces our entire stay! I probably wouldn't consider coming back here. That stink was just awful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
"Would highly recommend"
From the moment I walked in the service was exceptional. I didn't like my view, front desk changed my room, not only did they change it, they let me look at the room first. They lobby was very clean, parking was safe and the entire time there I felt like I mattered. The rates were very reasonable the location was central to everything. Awesome time, can't wait to go again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"rude staff to us honeymooners on our 2 nights"
we called for early check in and they mentioned we can try around 12, arrived around 12 and checked back a few hours later advising we are on our honeymoon if they can please accommodate early check in from our cruise. they mentioned they would call us. finally called at 350 and said okay can check in now. Advised since bought on expedia and 1 adult selected even though it says breakfast for 2 and honeymoon agenda might not honor it and well see. Extremely rude as I have been a Hilton Honors Member for awhile now.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME! AWESOME VIEW, ROOM CLEAN AND CONFY, FACILITIES VERY NICE!
"Friendly Staff"
The staff at Condado was very helpful. Everyone was always ready to help with any questions we had. The hotel is close to a lot of restaurants and bars.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Cristina
"As a Local, Nice but Others are Better"
Im a local and stayed here for a birthday. I got the "Junior Suite" and they all faced the other building, "nice view" but yet other rooms have way better view. The first room they gave me was dirty and smelled so I requested to be changed to another room. Bed is not comfy, and the sofa is full of dust (gave me allergies). The elevator had problems. They DO NOT have room service! As I local I recommend La Concha, and Mariott Condado which are really close to everything (Not Old San Juan). Condado Vanderbilt is new. Sheraton Old San Juan is in Old SJ and also good. Safe Travels!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Julious
Hotel is really nice and the room was beautiful. Great ocean view but the bathroom was really not clean. A lot of mold and basin didn't want to drain also the shower kept dripping water. Down side was the bathroom. At check out day, valet kept looking at my final invoice/receipt that was given by the receptionist and didn't believe we paid for the parking.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
kayeesha
"Hotel great, bad service recepcionist"
The hotel is great! The service horrible, bad experience.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
Eva
"Ausom view of the Lagoon !"
Very nice! I enjoyed my stay ! Would definitely come back again :)
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Gregg
The air conditioning vent kept leaking if we had the temperature below 70. Also, I could tell the room had just had work done to it because I could see the unevenness where the wall and ceiling was plastered and sanded. The paint wasn't the same color once they finished whatever work was done. Other than that my stay was fine.
6 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Nikita
It was a great stay. Staff was nice, helpful, and courteous. The water slide was awesome. The kids really enjoyed it. :-)
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Dennis
"Only had one night this time."
We only had one night this time but have stayed here before. Wanting to return should make it obvious that we like the hotel. Used the beach and both pools and the water slide and the giant "hot tub". Nice resort.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
AL
Stayed at the Condado Plaza before find it convenient and comfortable. Disappointed that he casino has been removed.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Vacation nightmare"
House Keeping never swept or moped floor, gave us dirty towels most of the staff where very rude.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
jimjim
"Super!!!!"
Very nice .
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
ARMANDO
"Not what it seems in pictures"
The pictures looked better than the actual facility. The pool area is small,there is no beach. The beach they have is so small I wouldn't call it a beach at all. The Hotel is nice but I was expecting something more upscale from Hilton.
6 night trip with friends Aug 13, 2015
Judy
"Great place to stay."
Staff was great especially for Hector. He has a great personality and explained everything to me when entered the hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Arline
"The carpet smelled terrible!!!"
At first the room seemed like a good place to stay. After 2 days the room began to reak of a musty smell which was coming from the carpet. Housekeeping left our room open for a whole 3 hours because they forgot to close to the door. We called to complain but nothing was done. The only good thing about this hotel was the balcony view of the ocean and the pool amenities. would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Not what it's advertised"
The room is old and very, very smelly. Overwhelming smell of mildew (stayed in junior suite) The thermostat is broken and we could not turn up temperature The balcony is so small you cannot put a chair outside to escape the smell, although they put NO chairs in the room to do so if we wanted to The mirror in bath is broken They advertise casino and water sports and they offer neither on the property View from room is of old, dilapidated building that is an eyesore and a danger The outside of hotel is in dire need of a paint job The patio leaked in many areas when it rained The beach area is small and dirty Prices for food and drinks are extremely high (paid $51.00 for three (3) 12 ounce plastic cups of frozen concoction!) Very limited options for food
Glen
"It was ok...."
it was ok, don't like the location of the hotel, not a lot of places to find food. Only one little section to the beach, but multiple pools. It was hard getting maintenance and housekeeping to come.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
The staff always went out of there way to help us. The hotel was amazing and very convenient
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Not a place we would recommend."
The hotel is old and needs to be updated. Our room had mold on the ceilings in the bedroom and the bathroom. The mattress was very soiled. Some of the balcony looked like they may fall at any time. The pools needed repair. One of the reasons this hotel was booked was the casino. The casino closed one month prior to our arriving. Thought Expedia should have notified us and given us another hotel option.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice hotel close to beach and old San Juan"
Hotel was really nice. Fabulous dining experience at La Ropa Vieja which is just down the street from hotel. Beautiful ocean views. Pools were great and clean. This hotel kills you with fees. There's a daily tax fee which is about $20 a day and they charge you per day for parking even though you are a hotel guess. That was about $20 a day. I would go again minus taking a rental car. Everything we needed was close by and taxi service is excellent, cheap, and convenient. Our driver was like a tour guide and we rode around in an Expedition. Not your usual taxi. The beds were a tad too low but other than that very comfortable. The food in Denny's, which is in the hotel, was horrible! Do not plan to go there unless you are starving. Cafe Caribe, which is also in the hotel, had poor service and not so good food. We only ate there once and decided not to return. Even though the food was reasonable, we spent a lot of money dining out. We were really able to experience the culture through them. I thought that it would have been nicer if the hotel were all inclusive but then the food left a lot to be desired and we were better off eating out.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"NICE LOCATION, LAZY CLEANERS."
THE LOCATION IS GREAT HOWEVER ROOM WASN'T CLEAN PROPERLY WHEN THE SERVICE WAS NEEDED
5 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Adenike A.
The room had a terrible smell. It was overpriced but th facility was pretty nice
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Food snd drinks are overpriced! Not much to do water sports are off the property.
"Perfect birthday trip"
The staff and hotel was very accommodating. I would definitely go back without hesitation.
Sylvia
"Unexpected charges"
We were not informed that there would be a $50 a night deposit in order to check us in. Our television didn't work and when we called to complain they sent someone but he just told us to turn the the tv on and off serval times until it starts to work. When we complained at check out they took $20 off our bill.
"Hotel with a beach"
Overall the hotel was very good. They advertised a casino, but there was none. They said it had been removed about a month ago. I was disappointed with the pools. The main pool was only 3' 8" deep, and the other pool was 6' deep with no ledge to sit on. Everyone was huddled around the stairs. I thought there was supposed to be 4 pools but I couldn't find any others.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
good hotel but with money paid there wasn't even a continental breakfast included
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Enjoyable.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2015
"Excellent staff, great location"
Would stay again! Overall great hotel, walk to beach, convenient location to restaurants and shops.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Staff needs manners education"
Room was clean, but pool is small, beach is a public beach, and what annoyede the most, was the rudeness of front desk people,and the concierge ignorance cost me $250. They can't care less about my problem and they ignore my issues. Never again would stay in this hotel or recommend it.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Decent Hotel close to the beach and old San juan"
The hotel was big and we had a nice view of the ocean as Well as lagoon. The beach was pretty small but we got to see a school of fish swim by so it was pretty amazing in that sense. The casino was shut down and the lounges seemed kind of empty. There were 3 different pools at the hotel and a Jacuzzi which was nice. I would recommend this hotel it wasn't a bad choice.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
cassey
"The Surprise Stop Over"
My wife and I stayed at the Condado Hilton after a wonderful 7 day Caribbean cruise. The hotel was just supposed to be a little rest stop before heading home to California. Boy, we were in for a surprise. Although the check in started out a little rough as the Front Desk Representative first gave us a room that was still occupied (we thought it was hilarious), he may have made up for the error by replacing it with a fantastic room!! The room was spacious, clean and with a breathtaking view of the ocean. The service was fantastic and our Porter even gave us restaurant recommendation that served excellent. The pool area was very nice and adjacent to the ocean. In short, our little stop over turned into quite a wonderful mini vacation! This has now become our hotel of choice in San Juan. I highly recommend it.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Austin
"Great pool slide"
Great hotel. Friendly staff. The slide at the pool was the clincher for booking here. It was a great slide. Hours of fun. Only complaint was the music at the pool got louder as the afternoon went on. One day was painfully loud. Had to move to the other pool.
4 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Alex
"I wouldn't go back"
I went for the casino and they took it out with out telling us and that's what I went there for overall bad staff and over priced everything
4 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
lionel
"Very close to the beach and Old San Juan"
The Hotel is very clean and in a great part of town. You are close to Old San Juan and Shopping. The beach and the hotel grounds are connected together. The pool area is very clean and relaxing. Will return to this hotel in October. There are two restaurant's on the Hotel Grounds. Plus there are numerous one along Ashford Ave
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great trip with great service"
That's was great I went there first time and I like it a lot I recommend this hotel to everyone who go to San june
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
RIZWAN
"Right next to the hotel it had a ran down hotel"
My experience was not bad the flights were excellent going and coming because of the seats that we got. The hotel bathroom is not being clean properly it had mold face basin bath and the mattress to me is done need to be throw away. We had to pay for umbrella and still have to pay for a resort fee why others from other hotel used and pay nothing but we are charge for using what, I would like to be explain to me
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
like to travel
"Great Place....But...."
Great place. Loved the staff, the room and hotel itself. Just disappointed with toilet mechanical issues and VERY POOR internet service for such a gorgeous place with such a great reputation. Several abandoned buildings nearby bring down the area, but still very nice overall.
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
DONALD W
"Great Experience"
Great hotel to stay with kids. The pools were amazing for the kids, especially the one with the slide. They had a blast. Faculty was friendly, clean hotel overall. I recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Nice Hotel good location"
My family was here for 7 days. We had two ocean view rooms which were nice, clean, and comfortable. The pools were also nice. The only thing that was a disappointment was the internet service. We had problems all week staying connected.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great 3Night - Mother/Daughter Trip"
From the moment we checked in the hotel was exactly like the pictures online. Front Desk staff friendly. We were even able to check in early which was fantastic.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"wonderful family home base at this Hilton in PR!"
the setup of the room was wonderful. Appreciated the space in the bathroom and that closets, fridge, coffee were on one side and away from where someone could be sleeping! So many choices of pools and restaurants! Great gym and the beds as always were so comfy! Everyone working there was friendly and helpful and the place was very clean. Saw them dusting the paintings and walls and washing the glass every day!! Definitely recommend!
5 night family trip Jul 30, 2015