All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
475 Technology Pkwy, Norcross, GA, 30092, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"weekend get away"
It was a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"couples getaway"
Great getaway. Front desk clerk was from another country! He was the sweetest guy I've ever met in my life. So nice and patient definitely made me feel welcome. Rooms are a bit dated, but other than that no complaints! Will stay again, great price as well
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"great getaway"
My stay was great at you're establishment.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Dion
"Never coming back here"
The worst stay ever. Rates were way too high and security deposits were removed with bill and not advised before. This hotel is rediculous, for my stay I was charged $50/night for just a security deposit that I was never advised about.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your experience at our hotel. The security deposit is a standard hotel practice and we do note it on our website and with our reservations however, I apologize that you were not notified at check in. I will pass along your feedback to our Front Desk so that they can make any necessary improvements.
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Dominick
TERRIBLE FRONT OFFICE EXPERIENCE!!!!! Also witnessed another guest complaining about dirty sheets.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our Front Desk. Most of our guests enjoy our staff and I am disappointed that you did not encounter the same excellent service that we provide. I do hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time you are traveling to our area.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel great location"
The staff and customer service was great. Really loved the area that the hotel was located in
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Pleasant stay overall"
The stay is not bad. I booked a deluxe room but I ended up with a standard room. I asked the front desk, and she said the rooms are all the same. There's no difference. Okay...I take that. But I have to say the rooms are kinda old and needs to be renovated especially the bathroom.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Bowen
"not bad but could be better"
The heat was very uncontrollable and provided a bad sleep.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Overnight Weekend Stay"
Very nice and courteous staff; room was very large and bed was very comforty. The hotel is a quite a distance from downtown Atlanta, but managable for the cost we paid for the one night stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Excellent!!
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
W Kenyada
"Average Stay"
Average Stay, the Service at the breakfast was not good though, Location, price and room was good
3 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Excellent
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"6+ Day Deposit Return Delay"
This property must be a franchise as the interior has not received the same updates as Corporate Marriott's. For the most part, the room was clean, but my biggest disappointment is that now 6 days after checking out, I'm still waiting for the deposit they charged to be returned to my account. I have never experienced such delay.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
Thank you for your feedback. We are beginning an extensive renovation in March and look forward to providing our guests with a fresh new look. I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your refunded deposit. Upon checkout the unused deposits are automatically released to the individuals bank or credit card company. Each financial institution handles their release times differently.
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Ashly
"Loving It"
It was well worth the cheap room rate. It was everything I needed it to be. The staff was very polite and the room was very clean only wish it had a microwave and mini fridge
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Tyeishia
"Awesome!"
It was great the service was great 2 thumbs up.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Jeremy
"Great hotel for the price"
I don't know if what I paid for was their regular rates but it was a very good hotel for that price! Don't forget to, if you have the option, to book with breakfast included because it will cost you 14 dollars to buy it separate.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Rodrigo
"Excelent place to stay"
Traveled with my family (2 rooms) everything was great, didnt appreciate that they charged for internet.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Rough sheets"
The only bad thing I can say is the bed sheets are so stiff and starchy feeling that I had a rash for two days.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Marie
Awesome
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"awesome place to stay"
It was so nice. Indoor pool and hot tub was clean and warm enough to swim in. Staff is excellent! They went above and beyond service and was always smiling. Room service was good food was great nice clean bar and lounge. It had free shuttles to stores near by so if you didn't want to drive you didn't have too. They also had an on site rental car if needed. I don't think there way anything I couldn't get. Would highly recommend.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Norcross Marriott is great for me"
Will stay there again
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Keith
"Review"
Great
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great weekend stay"
It was a great stay! The bed was comfortable and the room was nicely decorated.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Takeisha
"Awesome Experience"
Amazing customer service and super clean rooms. The food is tasty as well
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Anita
"Nice hotel in the middle of Atlanta"
Easy to find and was very close to downtown and midtown area
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Very nice staff and stay. It was like I was at home. Everything was awesome from the room service to the staff excellent.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Enjoyed, comfy!!"
We often travel Atlanta and used to stay different hotels, this is good hotel and only thing I would like to tell that to have wifi in all rooms are very common thing and here we have to pay!! And also wished that rooms had sofa beds!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
dave s
"comfort"
My double bed was a little smaller than my expectation. Therefore, it was hard to sleep with my daughter in one double bed. No microwave and refrigerator.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Daniqua
"Good place"
Nice
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"MLKJ Weekend Getaway 2015"
It was great. Very relaxing. Great location.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Not pleased"
My food wasn't hot & it was nasty. Coffee wasn't good. Very dissatisfied. No Wi-Fi. Then I was told breakfast was until 11, so my last day we go for breakfast & was told it ended @ 9. I paid for 2 days of breakfast but only received 1. The parking is too far away from the hotel & it should have multiple entrances for you to get in with your key card & allow you to get to your room without having to pass the front desk every time.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your stay and that you were misinformed about our restaurant hours. I have shared your feedback with our Chef as well as our Front Desk so that any necessary improvements can be made. Additionally, we do have a side entrance for hotel guests from the parking lot. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time you are visiting our area.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
felicia d
"Haitham"
The entire stay was perfect. Staff are very friendly and professional
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Haitham
"good"
Great room condition. Affordable rate..
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Marriott stay"
Overall Good experience
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
JAMILAH
"Erica's Mariott review"
I requested a king bed, they gave me a double bed. Other than that, the hotel was very busy even late at night, but surprisingly quiet!
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry that you did not receive the bed type that you preferred. We try to accommodate all bed type requests but sometimes the number of requests outweigh the availability. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Erica
"So disappointed"
The website told me I was getting a suite.. Either the hotel or the website lied. There isn't any wifi in the rooms no microwave or refrigerator and it was missing a chair. I would not recommended and I am easy to please. The breakfast was great but not worth anything else.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry if there was any confusion with your room type when booking your reservation. We have a very limited number of suites so we do not allow them to be sold online, only direct through the hotel. I will check to ensure there is not a mistake on the website showing a suite option. We have wifi throughout the entire hotel including all guest rooms. We are beginning an extensive renovation in just a few weeks and I hope you will give us another chance the next time you are staying in our area.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"family trip to legoland"
Front desk was very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Very nice stay.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
kimberly
"not worth it"
The pool was dirty. The hot tub had dirt floating in the bubbles. The breakfast was OK however the eggs were nasty. They were powdered eggs and you could still taste the powder. The bed was comfortable but it was not worth the extra $50 a night they charge for a deposit. Total bull and for this I will never stay at this hotel again or use hotels.com.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do regularly clean the pool and hot tub however, we are going to resurface both in our upcoming renovation to give them a more fresh clean look. We do not use powdered eggs but it is possible that the eggs may have dried out a bit on the buffet giving a powdered appearance. Our Chef is taking additional efforts in quality control to ensure this does not happen in the future. The $50 deposit is an industry standard for incidental charges and is refunded upon departure. We hope you will reconsider staying with us the next time you are visiting our area.
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
sheigh
Room was very nice, convenient to food and highway. If the rooms had queen size beds would have been excellent. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Tracie
"Night getaway"
Front desk staff was really friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
It is good hotel in Atlanta area. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. It has nice indoor pool. Would definitely stay in this hotel again.
Traveler
"Nice place close to everything"
I like everything, good service, nice location, very convenient, clean, I just loved it
lola
"Very nice with family"
It's good hotel to stay with family nice location and nice indoor pool
siraj
"good"
it is comfortable
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Jingwen
"Nice hotel, expensive wifi and breakfast"
The room and hotel itself was very nice, clean, spacious. However, the room had very little lighting, and I was a bit disappointed that WiFi was $10 (though, get a room close to the lobby, and you can get on the free lobby wifi), and continental brekfast was $14 (though, there's an IHOP across the street, as well as Target and Publix). Fitness room (treadmills, recumbant bike, stair climber) and heated indoor pool were nice additions, and there's a small shoppette by the front desk as well.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good to stay"
Good to stay with family
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good Hotel little away from Downtown"
Stay was nice. It was about 25 minutes from Downtown with good connection.Hotel Staff was good. Only issue was that on 25th, Hotel staff was given a Holiday so the basics like room was not done & supplies were not filled in when we came back in the evening ( although there was pre information on staff on holiday & limited services, it was not expected that Basics will not be done). However, the supplies were restored in the morning next day when the same was asked for.Overall it was a good experience with a supportive staff.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Bad service"
I had booked double queen bed for 2adults and 2kids. When we reached hotel they gave us single king bed. It was small room. No fresh towels, very bad service. I donot recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Rajshekhar
"Good for the price"
Clean rooms, friendly staff It is a good hotel Location is convenient as well
Other trip Dec 27, 2014