All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here475 Technology Pkwy, Norcross, GA, 30092, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"MLKJ Weekend Getaway 2015"
It was great. Very relaxing. Great location.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
"Not pleased"
My food wasn't hot & it was nasty. Coffee wasn't good. Very dissatisfied. No Wi-Fi. Then I was told breakfast was until 11, so my last day we go for breakfast & was told it ended @ 9. I paid for 2 days of breakfast but only received 1. The parking is too far away from the hotel & it should have multiple entrances for you to get in with your key card & allow you to get to your room without having to pass the front desk every time.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your stay and that you were misinformed about our restaurant hours. I have shared your feedback with our Chef as well as our Front Desk so that any necessary improvements can be made. Additionally, we do have a side entrance for hotel guests from the parking lot. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time you are visiting our area.
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
felicia d
"Haitham"
The entire stay was perfect. Staff are very friendly and professional
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Haitham
"good"
Great room condition. Affordable rate..
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Marriott stay"
Overall Good experience
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
JAMILAH
"Erica's Mariott review"
I requested a king bed, they gave me a double bed. Other than that, the hotel was very busy even late at night, but surprisingly quiet!
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry that you did not receive the bed type that you preferred. We try to accommodate all bed type requests but sometimes the number of requests outweigh the availability. I am glad that you were able to enjoy your stay.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
Erica
"So disappointed"
The website told me I was getting a suite.. Either the hotel or the website lied. There isn't any wifi in the rooms no microwave or refrigerator and it was missing a chair. I would not recommended and I am easy to please. The breakfast was great but not worth anything else.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry if there was any confusion with your room type when booking your reservation. We have a very limited number of suites so we do not allow them to be sold online, only direct through the hotel. I will check to ensure there is not a mistake on the website showing a suite option. We have wifi throughout the entire hotel including all guest rooms. We are beginning an extensive renovation in just a few weeks and I hope you will give us another chance the next time you are staying in our area.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"family trip to legoland"
Front desk was very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Very nice stay.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
kimberly
"not worth it"
The pool was dirty. The hot tub had dirt floating in the bubbles. The breakfast was OK however the eggs were nasty. They were powdered eggs and you could still taste the powder. The bed was comfortable but it was not worth the extra $50 a night they charge for a deposit. Total bull and for this I will never stay at this hotel again or use hotels.com.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do regularly clean the pool and hot tub however, we are going to resurface both in our upcoming renovation to give them a more fresh clean look. We do not use powdered eggs but it is possible that the eggs may have dried out a bit on the buffet giving a powdered appearance. Our Chef is taking additional efforts in quality control to ensure this does not happen in the future. The $50 deposit is an industry standard for incidental charges and is refunded upon departure. We hope you will reconsider staying with us the next time you are visiting our area.
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
sheigh
Room was very nice, convenient to food and highway. If the rooms had queen size beds would have been excellent. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Tracie
"Night getaway"
Front desk staff was really friendly.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel!"
It is good hotel in Atlanta area. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. It has nice indoor pool. Would definitely stay in this hotel again.
Traveler
"Nice place close to everything"
I like everything, good service, nice location, very convenient, clean, I just loved it
lola
"Very nice with family"
It's good hotel to stay with family nice location and nice indoor pool
siraj
"good"
it is comfortable
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Jingwen
"Nice hotel, expensive wifi and breakfast"
The room and hotel itself was very nice, clean, spacious. However, the room had very little lighting, and I was a bit disappointed that WiFi was $10 (though, get a room close to the lobby, and you can get on the free lobby wifi), and continental brekfast was $14 (though, there's an IHOP across the street, as well as Target and Publix). Fitness room (treadmills, recumbant bike, stair climber) and heated indoor pool were nice additions, and there's a small shoppette by the front desk as well.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good to stay"
Good to stay with family
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good Hotel little away from Downtown"
Stay was nice. It was about 25 minutes from Downtown with good connection.Hotel Staff was good. Only issue was that on 25th, Hotel staff was given a Holiday so the basics like room was not done & supplies were not filled in when we came back in the evening ( although there was pre information on staff on holiday & limited services, it was not expected that Basics will not be done). However, the supplies were restored in the morning next day when the same was asked for.Overall it was a good experience with a supportive staff.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Bad service"
I had booked double queen bed for 2adults and 2kids. When we reached hotel they gave us single king bed. It was small room. No fresh towels, very bad service. I donot recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Rajshekhar
"Good for the price"
Clean rooms, friendly staff It is a good hotel Location is convenient as well
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
ted
"clean room, great staff, disgusting breakfast"
The hotel was clean and in a decent location. Staff was friendly and helpful. We paid a few extra dollars for breakfast and we both thought it was so bad neither of us wanted to go back the second day. Overall, not a bad stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Leslie
"Met my expectations!"
I was on my way to Boone NC and I stayed there to rest. Good experience!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Carlos
"Pleasant"
Love it
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
kowsilla
"Nice hotel. Terible house keeping staff"
Hotel is great. Receptionists are very polite, but house keeping staff is terible. Someone knocked on the door around 9 AM when we were sleeping, 10 second later heard the door opened. After I asked who that was, then the door shut. Rushed outside and see 2 cleaning cart but no one there.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Ryan
"Miss K"
The staff was friendly and very pleasant. The moring breakfast was great . I had a very good experience.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
"Room visit"
Stay was great loved the heated in door pool. Needs microwaves and refrigerater. Needed more towels.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"traveler"
I have nothing but positive things to report. Good service and pleasant staff.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
rosalind
"Bed bugs"
Bed bugs. enough said.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Marriott One Night Stay"
The rooms were clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The lobby area had a nice ambiance to invite guests in. The prices for their snacks were a little steep. I also did not like that they charge an extra $50 to your account for incidentals. I am not sure why WiFi is not include in the cost of the room.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
KB
"Great stay in Norcross, Ga."
Excellent place to stay.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
We had a great experience! We definitely will come back again.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great place..."
Great customer service upon arrival. Room was very clean, bed was comfortable. Pool and hot tub were both great. My daughter left her blanket and it is long gone to a factory which stinks... So 5 star but wish housekeeping would look closer at linens before shipping off. :(
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Things were "Peachy" in Atlanta!"
Excellent hotel experience!! The staff was very helpful, and friendly. Be sure to take advantage of the breakfast/room package. It was the best comp. breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. I highly recommend you give this hotel a try. You'll be glad you did.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Janice
"A Little Disappointed"
We booked (2) 2 double bed rooms for 2 nights. Upon arrival we were informed that they were out of our room type and could put us in (2) 1 King bed with a roll a way for the 9 (4 adults 4 children and an infant-we had our own pack n play) of us! I explained that I had a confirmation for 2 rooms with 2 beds. I was then told that the guarantee was for a room of their choice and did we want to take the rooms? It was around 11 pm and we had no other choice really. We ended up getting another room (at our expense)for the next two nights. Upon check out - when asked how our visit was, I retold our dilemma. As I was walking away, the morning manager did comp us one of the nights for the additional room we had to pay for. I personally think they should have comped both nights, since our initial reservation would have covered our needs. The hotel was very nice and the breakfast bar above normal. Overall, it was a very nice hotel; but the room snafu and charging us for the extra room was not necessary.
Marguerite
"Excellent place to stay."
We enjoyed the stay. The indoor pool was refreshing. Towels were provided. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. It was convenient to the highways. The only drawback was that wifi was not complementary in the room, only in the public areas. We ordered room service and the prices were reasonable. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Holly
"Marriott"
This was a weekend get away for my girlfriend and I, the breakfast came highly recommended but I wasn't very fond of it, I only liked the fruit and bacon. The cleanliness of the room was a major plus and so was the inside pool and jacuzzi. The staff was very friendly and seemed to care about their guest. Wouldn't mind staying again might just order in from one of the near by restaurants
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
It was an awesome hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was one of the best I had. The area was also very nice with everything really close by.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"We deeply regret for booking this hotel"
We have a booking confirmation for a non smoking room with 2 double beds for friday, the 28th of November. We showed up at Marriott between 10 and 11 pm. The person at the front desk said they had double beds or roll away beds available. Since three adults cannot sleep on one double bed we left. The next day we were surprised to see that our card was charged the full amount stating it to be a no show. We are annoyed with this experience we had and deeply regret for booking this hotel in the first place.
Aurora
"good deal"
all went well,they did all that they said they would do.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
claudell
"Worst Marriott Hotel."
The worst Marriott ever. We had booked 2 double bed but got one queen bed. The bathroom sinks had dirty spots all over. No concierge service for luggage Whenever we called room service for extra towels, sheets etc . we were told to cone down and get it ourselves because they didn't have anyone at room service. I don't understand what type of Marriott hotel is this. It should have been called one of those two or one star hotels.
Response by Marriott Atlanta Norcross
I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We try to accommodate every bed type request but sometimes the number of requests outweigh the availability. Our standard is to always deliver items to the room so I apologize that you did not receive our typical service. I have passed your comments along to our operations team to ensure this does not happen in the future.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Friendly staff. Very enjoyable stay"
The staff when we arrived a bit early was extremely helpful and accommodating. Checkout staff was just as helpful and friendly. Service was extremely friendly and professional. Even the he cleaning lady mopping and vacuuming the front when we would come and go always greeted us with a smile and had a hello or high five for the kids.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Awesome."
Excellent.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
my kids and husband loved the room, very comfortable
"Stone Mountain"
We stayed 2 nights with our grandchild, age 3. The pool was great. The breakfast was outstanding. On our 2nd morning, a chef volunterered to make out little one a pancake! So nice. The room is a little small but then, we didn't spend much time there. Premium children channels helped us in our transitions. It was pretty, clean, and we enjoyed ourselves.
Lynn
"Great location great rate and great amenities"
This was a pleasure trip for me and my boyfriend. We needed to get away for a long weekend to go see the Fall colors. We planned on driving up to the mountains from the hotel. It's a central location for doing that. We drove from Tampa, stayed in Norcross and drove to Smokies and Asheville. The hotel is clean and updated. The breakfast is wonderful. Orange juice tastes like freshly squeezed. Hot breakfast with quality meats and omelette station was great. We will definitely stay here. In fact this is going to our Go To place anytime we want to get away for a little trip.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Becca
it was a great stay..only thing was no soap in our bathroom
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Marlon
"Excellent Overnight Stay!"
It was only for one night, but we would stay again. Hotel staff were very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. Breakfast. ..WOW! Omelette station, buffet, attentive service. We highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Tracy
"Look out for double charges"
My stay would have been excellent but once i checjed my credit card statement i was charged for breakfast that was already included in my rates. Im now going through the process of getting my money back.. Waiting on the accounting department to refund my money
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Tammy
"Would definitely stay here again"
I enjoyed my two day stay..
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
ARMONDO
"Marriott Norcross is a winner!"
I had misplaced my driver's license, but the check-in clerk was very kind and accepted other identification with my name to make the process as easy as possible. Of course I appreciate your care when taking a credit card. The rate was exceptionally good. The hotel was spotless.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014