All hotels in Norcross, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here475 Technology Pkwy, Norcross, GA, 30092, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Nice hotel!"
It is good hotel in Atlanta area. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. It has nice indoor pool. Would definitely stay in this hotel again.
Traveler
"Nice place close to everything"
I like everything, good service, nice location, very convenient, clean, I just loved it
lola
"Very nice with family"
It's good hotel to stay with family nice location and nice indoor pool
siraj
"good"
it is comfortable
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Jingwen
"Nice hotel, expensive wifi and breakfast"
The room and hotel itself was very nice, clean, spacious. However, the room had very little lighting, and I was a bit disappointed that WiFi was $10 (though, get a room close to the lobby, and you can get on the free lobby wifi), and continental brekfast was $14 (though, there's an IHOP across the street, as well as Target and Publix). Fitness room (treadmills, recumbant bike, stair climber) and heated indoor pool were nice additions, and there's a small shoppette by the front desk as well.
2 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good to stay"
Good to stay with family
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good Hotel little away from Downtown"
Stay was nice. It was about 25 minutes from Downtown with good connection.Hotel Staff was good. Only issue was that on 25th, Hotel staff was given a Holiday so the basics like room was not done & supplies were not filled in when we came back in the evening ( although there was pre information on staff on holiday & limited services, it was not expected that Basics will not be done). However, the supplies were restored in the morning next day when the same was asked for.Overall it was a good experience with a supportive staff.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Bad service"
I had booked double queen bed for 2adults and 2kids. When we reached hotel they gave us single king bed. It was small room. No fresh towels, very bad service. I donot recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Rajshekhar
"Good for the price"
Clean rooms, friendly staff It is a good hotel Location is convenient as well
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
ted
"clean room, great staff, disgusting breakfast"
The hotel was clean and in a decent location. Staff was friendly and helpful. We paid a few extra dollars for breakfast and we both thought it was so bad neither of us wanted to go back the second day. Overall, not a bad stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Leslie
"Met my expectations!"
I was on my way to Boone NC and I stayed there to rest. Good experience!
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Carlos
"Pleasant"
Love it
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
kowsilla
"Nice hotel. Terible house keeping staff"
Hotel is great. Receptionists are very polite, but house keeping staff is terible. Someone knocked on the door around 9 AM when we were sleeping, 10 second later heard the door opened. After I asked who that was, then the door shut. Rushed outside and see 2 cleaning cart but no one there.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Ryan
"Miss K"
The staff was friendly and very pleasant. The moring breakfast was great . I had a very good experience.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
"Room visit"
Stay was great loved the heated in door pool. Needs microwaves and refrigerater. Needed more towels.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"traveler"
I have nothing but positive things to report. Good service and pleasant staff.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
rosalind
"Bed bugs"
Bed bugs. enough said.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Marriott One Night Stay"
The rooms were clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The lobby area had a nice ambiance to invite guests in. The prices for their snacks were a little steep. I also did not like that they charge an extra $50 to your account for incidentals. I am not sure why WiFi is not include in the cost of the room.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
KB
"Great stay in Norcross, Ga."
Excellent place to stay.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
We had a great experience! We definitely will come back again.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great place..."
Great customer service upon arrival. Room was very clean, bed was comfortable. Pool and hot tub were both great. My daughter left her blanket and it is long gone to a factory which stinks... So 5 star but wish housekeeping would look closer at linens before shipping off. :(
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Things were "Peachy" in Atlanta!"
Excellent hotel experience!! The staff was very helpful, and friendly. Be sure to take advantage of the breakfast/room package. It was the best comp. breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. I highly recommend you give this hotel a try. You'll be glad you did.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Janice
"A Little Disappointed"
We booked (2) 2 double bed rooms for 2 nights. Upon arrival we were informed that they were out of our room type and could put us in (2) 1 King bed with a roll a way for the 9 (4 adults 4 children and an infant-we had our own pack n play) of us! I explained that I had a confirmation for 2 rooms with 2 beds. I was then told that the guarantee was for a room of their choice and did we want to take the rooms? It was around 11 pm and we had no other choice really. We ended up getting another room (at our expense)for the next two nights. Upon check out - when asked how our visit was, I retold our dilemma. As I was walking away, the morning manager did comp us one of the nights for the additional room we had to pay for. I personally think they should have comped both nights, since our initial reservation would have covered our needs. The hotel was very nice and the breakfast bar above normal. Overall, it was a very nice hotel; but the room snafu and charging us for the extra room was not necessary.
Marguerite
"Excellent place to stay."
We enjoyed the stay. The indoor pool was refreshing. Towels were provided. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. It was convenient to the highways. The only drawback was that wifi was not complementary in the room, only in the public areas. We ordered room service and the prices were reasonable. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Holly
"Marriott"
This was a weekend get away for my girlfriend and I, the breakfast came highly recommended but I wasn't very fond of it, I only liked the fruit and bacon. The cleanliness of the room was a major plus and so was the inside pool and jacuzzi. The staff was very friendly and seemed to care about their guest. Wouldn't mind staying again might just order in from one of the near by restaurants
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
It was an awesome hotel. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was one of the best I had. The area was also very nice with everything really close by.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"We deeply regret for booking this hotel"
We have a booking confirmation for a non smoking room with 2 double beds for friday, the 28th of November. We showed up at Marriott between 10 and 11 pm. The person at the front desk said they had double beds or roll away beds available. Since three adults cannot sleep on one double bed we left. The next day we were surprised to see that our card was charged the full amount stating it to be a no show. We are annoyed with this experience we had and deeply regret for booking this hotel in the first place.
Aurora
"good deal"
all went well,they did all that they said they would do.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
claudell
"Worst Marriott Hotel."
The worst Marriott ever. We had booked 2 double bed but got one queen bed. The bathroom sinks had dirty spots all over. No concierge service for luggage Whenever we called room service for extra towels, sheets etc . we were told to cone down and get it ourselves because they didn't have anyone at room service. I don't understand what type of Marriott hotel is this. It should have been called one of those two or one star hotels.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Friendly staff. Very enjoyable stay"
The staff when we arrived a bit early was extremely helpful and accommodating. Checkout staff was just as helpful and friendly. Service was extremely friendly and professional. Even the he cleaning lady mopping and vacuuming the front when we would come and go always greeted us with a smile and had a hello or high five for the kids.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"Awesome."
Excellent.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
my kids and husband loved the room, very comfortable
"Stone Mountain"
We stayed 2 nights with our grandchild, age 3. The pool was great. The breakfast was outstanding. On our 2nd morning, a chef volunterered to make out little one a pancake! So nice. The room is a little small but then, we didn't spend much time there. Premium children channels helped us in our transitions. It was pretty, clean, and we enjoyed ourselves.
Lynn
"Great location great rate and great amenities"
This was a pleasure trip for me and my boyfriend. We needed to get away for a long weekend to go see the Fall colors. We planned on driving up to the mountains from the hotel. It's a central location for doing that. We drove from Tampa, stayed in Norcross and drove to Smokies and Asheville. The hotel is clean and updated. The breakfast is wonderful. Orange juice tastes like freshly squeezed. Hot breakfast with quality meats and omelette station was great. We will definitely stay here. In fact this is going to our Go To place anytime we want to get away for a little trip.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Becca
it was a great stay..only thing was no soap in our bathroom
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Marlon
"Excellent Overnight Stay!"
It was only for one night, but we would stay again. Hotel staff were very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. Breakfast. ..WOW! Omelette station, buffet, attentive service. We highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Tracy
"Look out for double charges"
My stay would have been excellent but once i checjed my credit card statement i was charged for breakfast that was already included in my rates. Im now going through the process of getting my money back.. Waiting on the accounting department to refund my money
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Tammy
"Would definitely stay here again"
I enjoyed my two day stay..
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
ARMONDO
"Marriott Norcross is a winner!"
I had misplaced my driver's license, but the check-in clerk was very kind and accepted other identification with my name to make the process as easy as possible. Of course I appreciate your care when taking a credit card. The rate was exceptionally good. The hotel was spotless.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Not that impressed"
The hotel needs updating. I've stayed in other hotels for less money that had bigger and nicer rooms. The receptionist was rude when we called downstairs to make an enquiry. The TV remote didn't work upon arrival and after about 4 different people came in and out of our room, the maintenance man called the receptionist to get our room changed as the cable box wasn't working. The receptionist obviously didn't want to give us another room as the maintenance man had to tell her about 3 times to move us to a room with a working cable box. We eventually got another room. The rooms are small. The beds were small but very comfortable. The bathrooms are tiny. The furniture is outdated. The downstairs of the hotel looks nice but the hallways and rooms remind me of the 70's. The best thing about the hotel was the breakfast, which was way better than any breakfast offered at any hotel we have stayed at. They offered a lot more, and the food was much fresher.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Overall O.K."
Had paid for my reservation in advance.The lady said she couldn't find where I had paid. Finally after my call to Hotel.com she saw where my reservation was paid in full. After going out and coming back in later that night there was an incident with our bathroom in which we were put in another room right away. That morning when we got ready to eat breakfast (that were suppose to be included with our stay) they tried to charge us for it. But that also was also taken care of. I probably would stay again. The breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"should be 1 star, not 3.5!"
Worst hotel I've stayed in ever. the staff was rude, the hallway leading to the rooms were hot and had a putrid smell. The rooms were a little better but certainly not what I expected from the Marriott hotel. Location is ok, close enough for shopping,golf, whatever you want to do. Not far from two of Georgia's interstates. After all that they charged me a 250 dollar fee for a cleaning bill. When I asked why they stated that the room smelled of smoke..I don't smoke, and refused to refund the money to my account and I asked to provide proof of this they couldn't and hung up. That was their hotel "manager"! I've stayed in 1 star hotels that were 10 times better than this place. What a disappointment, truly a waste of my hard earned money. Not to mention I fell that they robbed me!
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014
emmit lee
"Worse stay"
I didnt like my stay. First the agent gave me non working keys, i stood at the door for 30 minutes then they overcharged for incidental which i had none.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Myriam
"Best hotel ever"
The beds were great and the breakfast even better. No fake breakfast here. The only reason they don't get 5 stars is the lack of free Wi-fi in the room. The address is Technology Drive. Expected access. Lobby was full of people and computers, but staff would not let you sit at a table.
3 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Rosie
"great stay"
Hotel was very clean room was aswell. Enjoyed my stay . Up to date amenities. Would recommend this hotel
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
AJA
"Would stay again, if....."
Overall I am pleased. I am VERY PICKY, but for the most part it was good. Clean and comfortable rooms, but no fridge or microwave unless you upgrade, you have to good back down to gift shop to use microwave. My other gripe was that they expect you to pay for internet like $15.00... You can get free internet at McDonald's...so that's pretty cheap on Marriott's part, also they have cable but some of the channels are not HD, so they are useless...again cheap guys. However those things aside, I WOULD recommend to family and friends.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Big Daddy
"Adequate. This hotel needs to be updated and refr"
Great value! Breakfast was very good and room was more than adequate. However, as a Marriott Hotel, it needs to be refreshed.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Excellent value in service, comfort and amenities."
Excellent staff, service and very good amenities. Only having to pay for wifi internet was a downside for us.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Lowd
I enjoyed my stay!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Z Murdaugh
Great stay-- friendly staff, comfortable bed. Would stay again!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014