All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
134 Peachtree St Nw, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"FANTASTIC HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN ATLANTA"
Fantastic hotel on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta. Beautiful facility, great, friendly and super courteous staff. Social hour included spaghetti, salad and wine. Easy to get to but expect to use valet parking. Wow! Our view was of the north Atlanta skyline and the ferris wheel at Centennial Park.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Kip, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I would like to thank you for the glowing review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our social and the view of the park from your room. Let us know when you will be returning to the downtown area again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Kip
We checked in 6 people into a suite. There were no linens for the pull out, not enough towels or cups. They dropped off a bag of sheets for us to make the bed ourselves. This room was not properly prepared for a group of 6. Ok hotel for quick stay, would not want to stay more then one night.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear A Traveller, thank you for providing your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept my apology that we did not provide adequate supplies in your suite to accommodate six people. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we will strategize on ways to meet the needs of our families checking in with us. Please come back and stay with us again in the future. We appreciate your business very much!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"A good deal"
Employees were friendly, room was great, breakfast included was great, liked it enough to book it again the next night. Only thing I didnt like was the required $28 parking fee.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I'm glad to hear that you liked the friendly staff, your room , and complimentary breakfast enough to extend your stay. We do try to keep our parking rate low in comparison to the area hotels. We look forward to your return.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
"loud construction"
Construction workers were so loud right by my room window
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I apologize for the noise of the area construction . Please contact me upon your next arrival so that we may get you a quieter room during your next stay.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Very comfortable and clean. The front desk was very helpful and actually went to get me laundry detergent at CVS.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I am glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable and clean stay for you and your clothes. Please come stay with us again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
I was satisfied with the hotel room and services but was disappointed with additional room charges. I was never told at the time of reservations or at check in that there was an additional charge for parking. I was charges $28 per day for parking at the hotel.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Staff was very friendly and professional!"
Just what I needed...access to various restaurants , parks, and library.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
LBH
"Acceptable"
Everything would have been fine had the hotel not charged $28 day for parking, which was not included in the small print when booking. It turned the per night charge beyond what I would normally have spent on a night stay for non vacation travel.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
fiberk
"Great Service"
The service was great. I don't know if maybe it was the location but there was a younger crowd. I'm thinking maybe due to it being the summer. Overall the environment and location was great.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Kiara
"Good Location, good price."
This hotel is located in downtown between 2 MARTA train stations. Easy to get to from airport. A decent selection of restaurants are near by. The Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN Studios are all within 15 minute walk. Service was good and wi-fi speed was decent. Our 1 bedroom came with a microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and 2 induction burners. Breakfast was decent and overall staff service was good. I will book this hotel again next time in ATL.
5 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
MJ
"Close to downtown and friendly"
Too often downtown hotels are all business. Every staff member was so nice, and the room was great--next time I will bring some snacks to keep in the refrigerator. Also, there is a very nice dinner for free each night, something the hotel should advertise. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
RegularTraveler
"Great location and great staff"
Hotel is in great walking distance to a lot of restaurants and parks, and the subway is super close and makes getting to the airport a breeze! The front desk staff is so helpful with finding places to eat and just general questions!
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"My hotel stay at Marriot Downtown Atlanta"
I was really impressed with the Marriott Downtown Atlanta, I came into town in such a short notice, they allowed me to get a room for one night at a pretty decent price .the rooms were really clean, the staff was very professional and very nice. I would consider staying there again.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Teressa
"Good bang for buck"
Everything was fine, though wireless was slow in the evenings. Download speeds between 1-3 mb. Everyone was very hospitable and helpful.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
"Hard to find & beware parking"
We had a good stay once we found the hotel. The entrance is not on the street listed as the official address and the signs are hard to see. Parking was an issue as well. There is only valet parking for a $28 a night charge. I wasn't aware of this so it was not a nice surprise. Despite these issues, the hotel was in good condition and room was pleasant to stay for one night. It is in a good location close to restaurants and attractions.
1 night family trip May 26, 2014
"Mattress was bad"
The bed mattress were really bad , we could feel the springs and our backs hurt because of that.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
Rooms were great, staff was friendly. Hotel was within walking distance to many major attractions. Parking is valet only($28) so have what you are taking in to the hotel ready especially if your driving in.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Pazley
"Antique Vibe in Heart of City"
Overall, I liked the hotel. I'll keep it simple: Pros - loved the location of the hotel. Walking distance to many shops and we were right next to a popular dining district. We were also right by a highway that took us to wherever we needed to go. Hotel is right next to the Georgia State camps. There are very nice parks for walks, Underground Atlanta is right down the street, and the ferris wheel is within walking distance. We booked a Queen Studio. The room was nice and had a little bit of space to it. Up admit that I want expecting it but, I enjoyed the antique feel of the hotel. They have a few historic trinkets around the hotel that made it neat. Cons - Parking is a nightmare unless you pay almost $30/night for valet parking. All other parking is street parking and not guaranteed. I wasn't aware of this when we booked but, the concierge was kind enough to only charge us $10/night, for the inconvenience. The valet service could use a little work, though. It seemed like the staff were constantly looking for him. The front entrance is minuscule, which turned me off until I got into the lobby. The lobby is also small but, just beautifully decorated. The bathrooms in the rooms are a little outdated but, they did their job. Lastly, I would have liked to have a better view of the city. We mostly looked at parking garages and the banks of buildings. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff tried hard to keep us comfortable and room service was always prompt and extremely kind. And the free WiFi wasn't bad, either! ;)
3 night romance trip May 18, 2014
Tiffany
Room was very cramped and needed to be updated.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
s
"don't worry about the street people"
Great location. Great value. Street people are harmless. Walk to most anywhere. Train 1 block away. Staff will help get where you need to go. Only place to stay at 130 a night.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
happy
"Rocky start but great finish"
I have to be honest I was not sure I was going to be happy with this hotel in the beginning. I called the hotel multiple times to have them note our late arrival. Arriving at nearly midnight we were told that we didn't have a room because they were booked, even though we had reservations and had prepaid. So, we were sent to another hotel for the night. However, when we returned the next day we were impressed with the service and the hotel room. The wine and beer and light dinner were amazing. The breakfast was a wonderful addition. I would highly recommend this hotel.
9 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Christina
"Absolutely stunning"
I am usually a hotel snob and only stay at 4 - 5 star hotels, but I made an exception this time with this 3 star rating since it was literally a quick overnight stay. Boy, was I surprised. The location to downtown Atlanta is perfect. The valet attendants brought cold water to us when we departed. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, and the room was thoroughly clean and spacious. I WILL STAY HERE ALL THE TIME. Compared to other hotels downtown/MIdtown Atlanta, this ranks right up there with the best of them. I paid double the price at a competitor hotel in the same area not too long ago, and it was horrible. The room was old, all the equipment in the gym was broken, it rained and the patio started leaking in the room, and the bathroom had rust stains. This Residence Inn made that 4 star hotel look like the Ritz. Fact is, a lot of downtown hotels are older and have not been renovated in a while so the glitz and glamour for what you pay are not aligned. This Residence Inn is affordable and just as nice as the 4 star hotels in the area. Stay here, stay here, stay here!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
The suite was very nice. They put me in one near the elevators and so we heard the loud noise from the elevator going up and down the entire time.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Shonta
"Nice Hotel, but no parking"
Nice hotel, staff was fine but not overly impressive. Is located downtown but absolutely no parking. Good deal on the price of the room but probably due to the fact is cost $28.00 for valet service. So be prepared to add that to your bill.
Other trip May 5, 2014
LP
"Really good experience."
I had a great time staying with my girl there. Hotel staff is really polite, the hotel is clean and everything worked well. The wifi was kinda poor but it was not terrible. I highly reccommend it!!
7 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Diego
"Close to Georgia Dome and Convention Center"
Excellent Stay, walking distance to many places
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Volleyball Mom
"Superb service, close to sights, historic building"
The service at this hotel was amazing. I was frustrated by rush hour Atlanta traffic upon arriving at hotel, but everything changed once inside, all that changed. William checked us in, and was warm and more than helpful. He upgraded our room two a one bedroom suite, which was a bonus as we were traveling with a toddler. We we also given fresh cookies and bottled water at check in, nice touch. There was a managers reception for happy hour of beer, wine, and snacks. Bonus! The historic building has charm that you don't find in some chain hotels. Breakfast was great, with a nice variety. Each staff member we encountered during our stay was helpful and friendly. The only downfall if there is one, is that the only availability for parking is valet at $25. But the hotel is in the middle of downtown, so I suppose that is to be expected. We felt the overall price we pai, while more than we would usually spend on a hotel, was well worth it.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
Excellent staff!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
C Hawkins
Breakfast bar and afternoon snack and beverage time were great. I found it best to use the valet service because the hotel can be a little difficult to get in and out of if you are driving. Everything else was great.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Great hotel and the service was excellent. The beds were not the great Marriott beds I'm use to.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
RB
Very nice historic hotel. Within walking distance to the Georgia Aquarium and other things.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice hotel. Food options were not good."
Would upgrade the food quality. The quality and seasoning of the food was not well done. More healthy options and variety. Excellent service and the staff were very hospitable, polite and professional.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Luxury close to the Rialto"
We went to see a special at the Rialto Theater. The Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown was not only close (1.5 blocks) but the room was excellent and the staff was helpful in every way possible. We will stay there again!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Jay
"Nice Hotel, Congested Traffic"
The hotel itself was very nice for the price and location. Pleasant staff. Room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable, with a living room and separate bedroom. However, there were some downsides: 1.) Parking--Tried to use the valet parking, which is an extra $25 a day, but there was no place to pull off the roadway because of cars that had pulled up to valet park and were still sitting there. Had to use a public garage, which cost $32 for the night. 2.) If you go outside, expect to be approached by folks looking for a handout or a cigarette 3.) Complimentary breakfast was mediocre. I have gotten far better at a Best Western or LaQuinta.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"GSU trip"
I selected the hotel due to proximity to Georgia State University and Expedia rating of 4 out of 5.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Everything was good! Breakfast great. Close to everything downtown. Shower for wheel chair flooded bathroom floor. Hotel sent us extra towels. 4 people in room taking shower so there was a lot of water in floor. Soaked carpet out side of room. Inconvenience and unsanitary walking in that much water in hotel bathroom. Room was hot and fan would not cut on in room.
3 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"Helped out in a jam"
The staff was extremely courteous and helpful, especially when having to make last minute changes to the reservation. They were a highlight of the experience but all in all it was a fine hotel with a good location nearly across the street from the MARTA station
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Great access to congress center, restaurants, MARTA. Big room, comfortable, mini kitchen which I never had the chance to use with breakfast offered by the hotel and great food nearby.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Close to Downtown"
Did not have a great stay. The heat did not work and the staff was just as cold. I could at least say that the general manager offered a complimentary stay for our next trip to make up for my horrible stay. Hopefully that stay will be much better!!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Jessie
"Smells like bleach"
I'm still getting over the smell of clorine the whole time. I felt as if my bed was next to the pool. And I dont even remember the place having a pool. The glass in the bathroom that one would use for drinking or such was dirty and had the lip stains from the prior guests!!! Would not and will not reccomend this hotel to anyone. The Valet's were nice is probably the only good thing.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
C. Weaver
"New Years Blast"
Service was excellent and we were smack in the middle of it all that's good in Atlanta
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Good location for attractions"
The aquarium, coca- cola museum, and cnn center were all within a 10 to 15min walk. We enjoyed the breakfast and weekday evening reception. The staff was very friendly. We would stay there again.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Pam S
"Great downtown location"
The hotel is clean and we always enjoy the fact Residence Inn has a kitchen. It makes the stay more flexible and more affordable. The room was a perfect size. The bed was nice. The room was clean. The kitchen had enough utensils. Atlanta is an active town, for good and for bad. There were some shady characters outside our building. It's hard to tell if they were good or bad. But it is a large city with a lot of flow. The hotel was close to the major attractions.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
"Nice Hotel and very convenient to downtown"
Nice stay for 2013 Sec Championship....Staff was wonderful. Room was very nice. I wish the hotel had a bar and restaurant. Would stay again...
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
R. A.
"Best Customer Service"
The hotel itself was decent, but the customer service was the best I remember of any place I've been in recent years. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Stayed here recently for a conference. We were very comfortable. The staff were accommodating and attentive, seeing to our every need. The room was clean and spacious. The hotel even held a special party so guests could watch while a movie was being filmed on an adjacent street. Many of my colleagues stayed at the pricier conference hotel but were not nearly as happy as us. Will stay here again if I am ever in town!
4 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
Jill
"Close to attractions"
I really liked the breakfast and dinner options available for guests. Having to stay for a week for a conference, it was a relief to have the fridge and microwave. Room was clean and I also liked that you could individually control the room temp. Super close to lots of attractions. Really great location.
6 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Isabella
"Downtown"
The hotel was nice. Free breakfast and free light dinner during the week. I did not like that it was valet parking only. And there is a per day charge for this in additional to your regular room rate. The hotel is in the middle of downtown so you can walk to restaurants. My suite was very nice and on the 18th floor which had a nice view.
4 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"Downtown"
Great hotel, excellent service, good breakfast buffet.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
alvarado
"Atlanta Trip"
The hotel was very nice. I enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2013