All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
134 Peachtree St Nw, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

• Value
    Great amenities
    Uncomfortable
"Nice hotel close to metro station"
Good to stay since this hotel provides free breakfast. The location is good also.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Kenny, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our property. i am glad to know that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our location in the heart of downtown. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Kenny
"Atlanta"
Hotel was under construction, but the staff was very prompt, helpful, and friendly
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Atlanta, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review of your stay. We take our guest reviews as a opportunity for improvement in the areas you inform us about. I am glad to know that despite the external upgrade to the hotel that the staffs prompt, helpful, and friendly attention was to your liking.
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel clise to the Georgia Dome."
I was a guest at this hotel for 3 nights during the Peach Bowl 2014. The staff were extremely courteous and helpful. The faculty is within walking distance to the Georgia Dome and numerous dining facilities also within walking distance. I would stay at this hotel again.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review of your stay. I am happy to know that you enjoyed staff and the hotels closeness to GA Dome and area dining. I hope your team won and we look forward to having you back for next years Peach Bowl.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"good location. Motel 6 quality mattresses."
Fine with everything except the awful Motel 6 mattresses
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Ron, Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent stay! Please accept my apology for the mattresses not being to y our satisfaction since I understand a good mattress is crucial to a great stay. Good news is we are replacing all mattresses in our upcoming renovation in first quarter 2015! So please come back and stay with us again !
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Ron
clean spacious rooms great customer service speedy check in check out
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay at our property. We take our guest feedback as an opportunity to improve, and thank you assisting us.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice hotel downtown close by everything"
We went to Atlanta to celebrate a birthday, the overall experience was good, I just didn't like the parking prices.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Kim, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey of your stay at our property. We take our guest feedback as an opportunity to improve. I am sorry to hear that the parking prices were not to your liking, but glad to know you enjoyed everything else during your stay.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Welcoming place. The nightly "social" with food and beverage and hot morning breakfast makes this hotel a great place for short business stays. Easy access to the MARTA subway and airports top. Still renovating the historic building but not disturbing to guests during my stay.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey of your stay at our property. We take our guest feedback as an opportunity to improve. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the exterior renovation was no trouble for you. We look forward to having you back again soon.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Birthday vacation"
I had a wonderful time my room was what I thought it was going to be and I love my room smell so clean I would book again only thing I didn't like was that I didn't understand where the hotel was at
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Ace, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review of your stay at our property. We take our guest feedback seriously and as an opportunity to improve upon the service we provide. I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful time even though you had trouble finding us. We have put up lights and signs to assist guest in finding the property easier. we look forward to having you back with us again.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Ace
"Very satisfied."
We enjoyed our stay very much. Fully met all expetations.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Thomas, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey of your stay. We take our guest feedback as an opportunity for improvement and strive to give every guest the type of stay they expect from Marriott. I am glad we met your expectations, and we look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Price good for location"
There is any plus on this hotel, it has a good location in down town but that's it.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Christian, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey of your stay. We take our guest feedback as an opportunity for improvement and strive to give every guest the type of stay they expect from Marriott. I am sorry that we may have fallen short of some of your expectations, but am glad to hear that the location was to to your benefit.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Cristian
"Basic comfort, friendly staff"
This is a modest hotel in the middle price range for Atlanta. The location was great for us because we were working and needed to drive to our location every day. The hotel staff were super nice and helpful. Room was clean. Breakfast buffet was in a cheerful, large, well lit, clean space. I definitely recommend the hotel if you are looking for a basic, no frills place to stay.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Joanna, Thank you for taking the time to complete the review of your stay. I am happy that our price, location, and staff were a nice fit for you. Please choose us again during your next stay with us.
3 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
joanna
"Hotel needs to pay attention to reservation detail"
The room did not have the rollaway bed and requisite towels for 3 as indicated on my reservation. I had to call and ask for it after arriving to my room. I had to also ask for extra pillows, blanket, etc.The ironing board was just a metal frame with no padding
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear A Traveller, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay. We take our guest feedback as a opportunity to improve upon our guest service. I apologize that your request were not fulfilled. I have reviewed this with the department heads to make sure all of our guest needs and request are fulfilled. Thank you for assisting us in improving our guest service. We hope to have the chance to serve you again.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Older building that's having updates done , it did'nt effect us though .Very good breakfast. Good services .
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am glade to know that you enjoyed breakfast and the other services during your stay.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great service"
Hotel personnel were courteous and paid attention to the details. I felt very welcomed.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear mayra, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am happy to hear that our staff made you feel welcomed and paid attention to the details for you.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
mayra
"It could have been better. . but well worth the $"
My only negative experience was that I was told i could check in early at 12:00. . but when I arrived at 12:30. . I was told I needed to wait until 3pm. . which later became 2:30. . I appreciated the effort, but promise what you can do. .
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey. Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments seriously to assist us in improving our service. We are improving thanks to you feedback. Thank you again.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Hotel noisy and not multilingual"
- In the reception does not speak Spanish. - Next to the hotel are doing works 24 hours a day with a lot of noise by dragging container overnight and trucks entering and leaving. However, we were given a room on the 3rd floor on that side of the building. - Our reservation was for a room for three people, but the sofa bed was not ready. Hotel Reception provided us the sheets and blanket, but we had to prepare the beds, no Rooms Service.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of our property. Your comments and suggestions are important to us to help us improve upon your stay. It seems that we have fallen short of your expectations and look forward another opportunity to give you the type of service you have come to expect of a Marriott property.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Hard to get to parking valet because GPS takes you to wrong side of hotel. Valet did not help us with any bags despite the stairs. Hotel was nice but room was terribly small. Good location and close to The Tabernacle. Front desk hung up on my husband when calling for our car. I'd still stay again due to location.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I apologize for your stay not meeting your standards. We take our guest feedback as our opportunity for improvements to our service. Thank you for assisting us with your honest opinion of your stay. Please give us another opportunity to show you how we have improved during your next stay in Atlanta by staying with us again.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Very nice accommodations close to Phillips Arena."
Staff at this hotel were some of the nicest and most accommodating that I have ever had anywhere else. This includes front desk and valet attendants and all other services that we had. Room was excellent.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Grammy, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am glad to hear that you found the staff to be so accommodating. I will share you comments with the staff. We look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Grammy
"Nice hotel, close to a lot of restaurant"
Great! Awesome courtesy ride to the zoo. Walking distance to lots of restaurant.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments and look forward to hosting you again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Wonderful Staff! Extremely helpful!"
Good location, across from Marta station. I was a little hesitant when I saw so many homeless, but overall I was safe. Couch in room looked a little worn and stained.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Mel, Thank you for taking the time to fill out your review of your stay. Thank you for you comments and honest feedback about your stay. Please during your next trip to Atlanta allow us be your hotel of choice.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Mel
"Pleasant staff and even better breakfast!!!"
Finding it was a lil tricky but we did it! Once inside the hotel, we were greeted by a very nice crew. The front desk rep was very sweet and informative about the venue location of the event we were attending that next day! I woke up for breakfast the next morning praying that it wasn't a cereal/ bagel buffet! I got downstairs to a very hearty breakfast buffet! Being pregnant and hungry all the time, the breakfast made the hotel a winner in my book!!!!!! We truly enjoyed our lil home away from home suite! I will stay there again!
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear LJ, Thank you for completing the survey. I am so happy to hear that the staff and complimentary breakfast were to your liking. We look forward to your next stay with us.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
LJ
"My Stay."
It was very nice. I like the hotel.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Jdh, Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I am glad you liked the hotel and your stay was so nice.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
jdh
"Good for the money."
Staff is not customer oriented, older building in a bad location for parking. Room service was late in addition to be being overpriced.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
wayne
Good location nice hotel. .....................
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to your return.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Friendliest hotel in Atlanta!"
The hotel staff were friendly and extremely helpful! Hotel room was spacious and very clean. The breakfast was good; nice variety of food options. I'm going to stay here whenever I'm in Atlanta!
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel and staff. we look forward to your return.
5 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Happy Customer"
The staff was very nice and made us feel at home. The location was perfect and was within walking distance to Georgia State and a nice selection of restaurants. I am looking forward to returning next month!
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
dear L.White, Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to know our staff made you feel at home and that the location near GSU was within walking distance for you. we also look forward to your return.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
L. White
"FANTASTIC HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN ATLANTA"
Fantastic hotel on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta. Beautiful facility, great, friendly and super courteous staff. Social hour included spaghetti, salad and wine. Easy to get to but expect to use valet parking. Wow! Our view was of the north Atlanta skyline and the ferris wheel at Centennial Park.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Kip, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I would like to thank you for the glowing review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our social and the view of the park from your room. Let us know when you will be returning to the downtown area again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Kip
We checked in 6 people into a suite. There were no linens for the pull out, not enough towels or cups. They dropped off a bag of sheets for us to make the bed ourselves. This room was not properly prepared for a group of 6. Ok hotel for quick stay, would not want to stay more then one night.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear A Traveller, thank you for providing your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept my apology that we did not provide adequate supplies in your suite to accommodate six people. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we will strategize on ways to meet the needs of our families checking in with us. Please come back and stay with us again in the future. We appreciate your business very much!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"A good deal"
Employees were friendly, room was great, breakfast included was great, liked it enough to book it again the next night. Only thing I didnt like was the required $28 parking fee.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I'm glad to hear that you liked the friendly staff, your room , and complimentary breakfast enough to extend your stay. We do try to keep our parking rate low in comparison to the area hotels. We look forward to your return.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
"loud construction"
Construction workers were so loud right by my room window
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I apologize for the noise of the area construction . Please contact me upon your next arrival so that we may get you a quieter room during your next stay.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Very comfortable and clean. The front desk was very helpful and actually went to get me laundry detergent at CVS.
Response by Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown by Marriott
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I am glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable and clean stay for you and your clothes. Please come stay with us again.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
I was satisfied with the hotel room and services but was disappointed with additional room charges. I was never told at the time of reservations or at check in that there was an additional charge for parking. I was charges $28 per day for parking at the hotel.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Staff was very friendly and professional!"
Just what I needed...access to various restaurants , parks, and library.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
LBH
"Acceptable"
Everything would have been fine had the hotel not charged $28 day for parking, which was not included in the small print when booking. It turned the per night charge beyond what I would normally have spent on a night stay for non vacation travel.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
fiberk
"Great Service"
The service was great. I don't know if maybe it was the location but there was a younger crowd. I'm thinking maybe due to it being the summer. Overall the environment and location was great.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
Kiara
"Good Location, good price."
This hotel is located in downtown between 2 MARTA train stations. Easy to get to from airport. A decent selection of restaurants are near by. The Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN Studios are all within 15 minute walk. Service was good and wi-fi speed was decent. Our 1 bedroom came with a microwave, fridge, dishwasher, and 2 induction burners. Breakfast was decent and overall staff service was good. I will book this hotel again next time in ATL.
5 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
MJ
"Close to downtown and friendly"
Too often downtown hotels are all business. Every staff member was so nice, and the room was great--next time I will bring some snacks to keep in the refrigerator. Also, there is a very nice dinner for free each night, something the hotel should advertise. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
RegularTraveler
"Great location and great staff"
Hotel is in great walking distance to a lot of restaurants and parks, and the subway is super close and makes getting to the airport a breeze! The front desk staff is so helpful with finding places to eat and just general questions!
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"My hotel stay at Marriot Downtown Atlanta"
I was really impressed with the Marriott Downtown Atlanta, I came into town in such a short notice, they allowed me to get a room for one night at a pretty decent price .the rooms were really clean, the staff was very professional and very nice. I would consider staying there again.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Teressa
"Good bang for buck"
Everything was fine, though wireless was slow in the evenings. Download speeds between 1-3 mb. Everyone was very hospitable and helpful.
3 night trip May 21, 2014
"Hard to find & beware parking"
We had a good stay once we found the hotel. The entrance is not on the street listed as the official address and the signs are hard to see. Parking was an issue as well. There is only valet parking for a $28 a night charge. I wasn't aware of this so it was not a nice surprise. Despite these issues, the hotel was in good condition and room was pleasant to stay for one night. It is in a good location close to restaurants and attractions.
1 night family trip May 26, 2014
"Mattress was bad"
The bed mattress were really bad , we could feel the springs and our backs hurt because of that.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Wonderful hotel"
Rooms were great, staff was friendly. Hotel was within walking distance to many major attractions. Parking is valet only($28) so have what you are taking in to the hotel ready especially if your driving in.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Pazley
"Antique Vibe in Heart of City"
Overall, I liked the hotel. I'll keep it simple: Pros - loved the location of the hotel. Walking distance to many shops and we were right next to a popular dining district. We were also right by a highway that took us to wherever we needed to go. Hotel is right next to the Georgia State camps. There are very nice parks for walks, Underground Atlanta is right down the street, and the ferris wheel is within walking distance. We booked a Queen Studio. The room was nice and had a little bit of space to it. Up admit that I want expecting it but, I enjoyed the antique feel of the hotel. They have a few historic trinkets around the hotel that made it neat. Cons - Parking is a nightmare unless you pay almost $30/night for valet parking. All other parking is street parking and not guaranteed. I wasn't aware of this when we booked but, the concierge was kind enough to only charge us $10/night, for the inconvenience. The valet service could use a little work, though. It seemed like the staff were constantly looking for him. The front entrance is minuscule, which turned me off until I got into the lobby. The lobby is also small but, just beautifully decorated. The bathrooms in the rooms are a little outdated but, they did their job. Lastly, I would have liked to have a better view of the city. We mostly looked at parking garages and the banks of buildings. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff tried hard to keep us comfortable and room service was always prompt and extremely kind. And the free WiFi wasn't bad, either! ;)
3 night romance trip May 18, 2014
Tiffany
Room was very cramped and needed to be updated.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
s
"don't worry about the street people"
Great location. Great value. Street people are harmless. Walk to most anywhere. Train 1 block away. Staff will help get where you need to go. Only place to stay at 130 a night.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
happy
"Rocky start but great finish"
I have to be honest I was not sure I was going to be happy with this hotel in the beginning. I called the hotel multiple times to have them note our late arrival. Arriving at nearly midnight we were told that we didn't have a room because they were booked, even though we had reservations and had prepaid. So, we were sent to another hotel for the night. However, when we returned the next day we were impressed with the service and the hotel room. The wine and beer and light dinner were amazing. The breakfast was a wonderful addition. I would highly recommend this hotel.
9 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Christina
"Absolutely stunning"
I am usually a hotel snob and only stay at 4 - 5 star hotels, but I made an exception this time with this 3 star rating since it was literally a quick overnight stay. Boy, was I surprised. The location to downtown Atlanta is perfect. The valet attendants brought cold water to us when we departed. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, and the room was thoroughly clean and spacious. I WILL STAY HERE ALL THE TIME. Compared to other hotels downtown/MIdtown Atlanta, this ranks right up there with the best of them. I paid double the price at a competitor hotel in the same area not too long ago, and it was horrible. The room was old, all the equipment in the gym was broken, it rained and the patio started leaking in the room, and the bathroom had rust stains. This Residence Inn made that 4 star hotel look like the Ritz. Fact is, a lot of downtown hotels are older and have not been renovated in a while so the glitz and glamour for what you pay are not aligned. This Residence Inn is affordable and just as nice as the 4 star hotels in the area. Stay here, stay here, stay here!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
The suite was very nice. They put me in one near the elevators and so we heard the loud noise from the elevator going up and down the entire time.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Shonta
"Nice Hotel, but no parking"
Nice hotel, staff was fine but not overly impressive. Is located downtown but absolutely no parking. Good deal on the price of the room but probably due to the fact is cost $28.00 for valet service. So be prepared to add that to your bill.
Other trip May 5, 2014