All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
1240 S Walnut St, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Nice and relaxing stay"
Good rooms and service. Absolutely recommend.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
VISHVESH
"Lovely stay, clean room and great staff!"
I live just a couple of towns away. My boyfriend and I mostly came for a little stay away from home. For the most part it was lovely! The service was great, but there isn't much else to do in the area that isn't Disneyland.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Danica
"Overall great"
Everything was good. However we got a standard room and i just wished that they could tell me ahead of time that the cartoon themed rooms are for suites only.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
Ryan
"good bang for the buck"
it was a quick restful stay. nice room for $99 a night on short notice.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
scott
"Don't Expect Holiday inn standards"
The room was clean, the beds were smaller - but OK.. managable. The bad part was thets blankets were torn and the comforter was stained. We asked for a different one, and we got a clean comforter, but the blankets were torn up ones again. We asked the person who got it and he said - they all are like this. The hotel is OK for its proximity to Disney land. Except for its Lobby - nothing else is per Holiday inn standard.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Govindarajulu
"Let's do this again"
Took loved ones to first time experience at Disneyland. Your's is a pleasant welcome, location, service, and quality.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Alonso
"Nice stay, near Disney."
We took a spur of the moment trip to Disneyland and needed a place to stay. The hotel was close and convenient after a long day at the park. Good price for a last minute stay and our room was clean and comfy.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Adriana
"Disneyland fun."
It was only one night but it was very comfortable, clean and it was a nice walk to Disneyland!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Martha
"Down the street from Disneyland"
Had a great time. Easy to find and close to Disneyland walked there each day.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Mickey
"A vacation spot, especially if going to Disneyland"
The room was comfortable, large and the beds comfortable. It was only a few minutes from Disney so we could walk with the kids to the park. Overall a great place to stay, especially for the price. The only thing, and it was small since this was a vacation, was that the internet service was slow and often overloaded. I would not stay here on business, but great for vacations.
4 night family trip May 17, 2015
Marc
"Newly renovated and clean. Friendly staff. Great h"
The hotel was newly renovated so it was very nice and clean. The staff was friendly and tried to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The reason I rated some areas low was due to the fact that I specifically requested two beds for three adults they didn't have any of those rooms available due to Grad Night. I was really upset about that and I couldn't change rooms or hotels. They did give me a roll-away bed but it was very uncomfortable. This room would have been perfect for two adults but not three. Overall, the hotel was great.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ruheen
"No Breakfast"
I did not realize that breakfast was not free. I guess, making reservations was not just looking at the price of the hotel per night but what are the benefits. Other than that, it was good stay.
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Carmela
"Happy campers."
Loved the heated pool!Only problem we had was the air didn't work and after two days we went to the front desk and complained again.They finally got it fixed.The hotel supervisor gave us complementary breakfast and didn't charge us for parking. So overall we left happy.I would stay here again.
3 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Over night stay"
Great customer service, close to Disney, $10 parking fee is cheaper than most of the neighboring hotels. The bathrooms are small, beds were comfortable and the room older but clean. the price was good and we were there mainly to sleep and go to Disney.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Akilah
"Awesome stay"
Everything was great about this!!! We were visiting Disneyland last minute so we booked here last minute as well. Very clean and accompanying. And right by Disneyland as well!
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Lindsay
"Nice place to rest"
Nice hotel, well maintained
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Rosa
"Great Hotel really close to disneyland"
Loved the hotel, really close to were we wanted to be. Real clean and quite. we enjoyed it alot.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Darwin
Comfortable, clean, quiet, and I really like the restaurant also. It's a bit of a walk to the parks but not bad, maybe a mile.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"for families"
it was great
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
"Disney hotel"
Really nice hotel close to Disney. Heated pool was nice also. Clean and spacious rooms.
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
Wayman
"Close to disneyland"
This is the 3rd time we have stayed here it's perfect for disneyland. Very clean and comfortable.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Juliet
"Good Location and Amenities!"
Booked for a quick trip to Disneyland with our preschooler. Great location- within walking distance. Room was a bit small, but the pool and splash pad was great for littles. We would book again.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Nicole
"Loved it"
Had a great time! Will stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Kimberley
"For the price, it's a good deal"
The seat in the room had a large tear. The wallpaper is falling off. Fancy is not a word to describe this place. That said, it's a decent room at a good price right next to Disneyland. I do think they got angry when I declined the parking fee and just parked in the neighborhood across the street. If you are looking for 5 star resort, this is not the place.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
There is no refrigerator or microwave in the room. Other than that I was happy.
Other trip May 3, 2015
zakir
"Great hotel stay"
Stayed here one night on a short trip with family. Was very pleased with the friendliness of the check-in staff. Room was clean and you could tell a lot of detail was taken in preparing the room for guests. The shower head in the shower was great with the different settings, the pillows were nice to have them labeled firm and soft, a nice touch. Parking was an additional $11.70 per night but I feel my nightly rate was a good value and the parking lot and property were well lit and safe.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
"Key cards do not work!!"
I was here for 5 days and had to visit the reception 4 times to get my keys reprogrammed. They do not work. The system is ancient. It gets old when you are in one of the further blocks and you have your hands full only to find out you cannot get in. And then End up driving back to the reception. Thier explanation: if you keep it next to your cellphone in the pocket they may get demagnetized. I stay in hotels about once a month for business purposes and never had this issue. Keys cards go in pockets and if cellphones cause them then you need to move on to a system that works. Unacceptable. The wifi is horrible. Unusable almost. So don't bank on doing much with the "free" internet. Those were my two major complaints. Other than that, the hotel was decent on other aspects.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Vijo
Great location to Disneyland! Staff was very helpful and enjoyed staying there. would stay there again.
9 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good Hotel, within walking distance to Disney"
Hotels.com messed up my room arrangements and I was stuck in the wrong room for 3 days. I will never use hotels.com again and will book through the hotel. The hotel is nice, we were just stuck in a room not useable for our purposes and Hotels.com couldn't do anything for us to change rooms/hotel.
3 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"There is a parking fee."
Nice,clean room! BUT the parking fee of $10 per day was never mentioned on the hotel description.
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Sandra
"Overpriced, staff could care less"
Paid too much for room and got something I did not want - staff is totally unhelpful and doesn't give a crap about meeting the customer needs. You're just another Disney tourist bothering them. The snack bar is conveniently opened for them but closed when you want something. It was a BUST1
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Al
"Convenient, helpful and clean"
We showed up super early and they were able to check our stuff so we didn't have to leave it in the car. Rooms were clean not brand new fancy. No dust or cob webs. There is a complimentary computer and printer in the lobby to print out tickets which was nice. The printer malfunctioned but they let us use their computer with no hesitations. I called in the middle of the night to find out where I could get water and they gave us two complimentary waters. The shuttle #11 for Disney comes fairly often but it's Also not a bad walk. The shuttle is $5 a day and you can use it as much as you need. The drivers are characters very friendly and talkive. One driver was obsessed with all the different parking lots and another sang at the top of her lungs, it's not a long ride though. There is a restaurant in the hotel, it's simple only ate there once and it was good. Ran out of shampoo and the maids began some right away. One night we didn't want to go anywhere for dinner so the front desk gave if some menus that offered take out which was nice. The staff was excellent happy friendly and helpful. I was very impressed.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
jackie
"Ok for the price"
They charge for parking, close to Disneyland, beds a little to small, but ok for price I quess.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
The hotel front desk staff was very helpful, and restaurant staff was also great. However I was very disappointed that the room itself was not very clean, the fixtures in the bathroom were rusted, the carpet was dirty and frayed.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Nice and close to Disneyland..."
Stayed two nights and it was great.. Will stay again..
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
c torres
"Less than 15 min walk to Downtown Disney"
It was a nice walk to Downtown Disney (15 min). Very close and convenient and not too busy. The room was clean, except the floor under the sink was a little wet. Room close to the laundry room so it was a bit noisy.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Mercy
"Nice hotel, terrible restaurant"
This was our second stay at this Holiday Inn. The hotel portion was the same pleasant experience with quiet rooms, good beds, good pillows, and friendly hotel staff. They have a great splash pad for kids, and a nice pool. We appreciated the easy walk to Disneyland via a quiet neighborhood street as compared to the walks along Harbor Blvd. And you can ride the Mickey garage shuttle once you reach it, although it probably only saves a few minutes. However, the breakfast dining declined since last year into a miserable experience. If I order an omelette with cheese and peppers, I don’t want more green peppers than eggs - it’s gross. And I don’t want the peppers cut up so large that I need to use a knife myself to cut them into less than whole-bite-size pieces. If I order scrambled eggs with cheese, I don’t want a slice of American cheese slapped half onto the eggs and half onto the plate. Total lazyness! How about shredding the cheese and mixing it in with the eggs, like pretty much every other restaurant and amateur at-home cook does. And I don’t want the waitress to roll her eyes every time we request something like a glass of water - she did it so many times my 6-year-old was asking us what her problem was! So, minus a star for two miserable breakfast experiences.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"No a good place"
This hotel have no microwave no refrigerator.and they charge 10 each day for parking . They charge u for everything.
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Stayed twice now, been satisfied both time"
The only downside is a $10 a day parking fee. But your more than close enough to walk to the tram at the parks so it beats $18 dollars are the Disney parking lot. It's on a very quiet street right behind the Disney parking garage. So it's a nice little walk and you avoid the main gates and all the hustle going on over there. The rooms are more than comfortable. Both times I have more than satisfied for a Disney hotel/stay.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Disneyland."
Easy to find. Great location. Will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the Disneyland park!"
Convenience was key with this one. A quick walk into downtown disney and both walks.. Only downfall was not having a refrigerator or microwave. Overall very clean and nice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
sarah
"A OK place to rest your head in Anaheim"
This is a disappointing stay since I have fond memories of the Holiday Inn as a child when my parents packed us up for summer vacations. Holiday Inn was the go to for my family since the staff was welcoming, the hotels were always kept in great shape and it was easy for our family. This location in Anaheim was not up to my memories standards. I've stayed at Hostels and in nice Boutique hotels all have their own charms (some cheap and others luxurious). My first impression is the check in where they put $50 on my card for incidentals (I thought they had a honor bar in the room) and was quite pushy to have me pay for parking. He asked 3 times about my paying for parking and I told him I might use the parking structure next door but would make up my mind after grabbing supper. Went to the elevator and the 5th floor light wouldn't stay on (very odd) so when I told the lobby staff they said they knew that and it was OK (my mind electrical problems don't make me feel 'OK'). My hotel room floor felt ... unclean not exactly sticky but definitely wish that I'd paced flip flops but made do with socks to avoid feeling the floor. I wasn't a fan of the soft pillows or the bed (I think it was memory foam but it felt awful) and so had a hard time sleeping. The bathroom for some reason had the toilet paper behind the door so you you had to stretch to reach it. Very oddly laid out room.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Cherry
"Nice hotel near to Disneyland."
Nice experience, though had a single day stay. was nearer to my destination Disneyland. You can walk from hotel to Disneyland without caught in any traffic.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Krishna
My son's middle school band played at D-Land and we stayed here. An easy 15 min walk to the park. Clean and comfortable. Nice pool to swim in after a hot day at the park.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"I will never stay at a Holiday Inn again"
Since we were there via Hotel.com we were treated like we did not exist. The hotel needs maintenance. We reserved a roll away that we did not receive till the last night, so we had a child sleep in the floor for 3 nights. We actually reserved the roll away again and they forgot!!!! Room service dishes were left in the hall for over a day. They cleaned the carpet with the most vile chemical that we smelled for days. Also - we asked to move and they said they were full and could not move us, that was fine, but they said they would see about the next night.... NEVER heard back
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Place is fine. Had to change rooms bc rooms close to elevator are very noisy. Other than that no prob. Typical hotel.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
g
"Ok, but musty smelling room"
We stayed here for a trip to Disneyland. Our room smelled very musty when we arrived and I assumed it was from the AC--maybe a bit of leaking. We had just driven 5 hours and were exhausted. We had just hauled all of our stuff upstairs and decided not to say anything because we would have had to go all the way to the front desk (which is not easily accessible from all areas of the hotel) then haul all of our stuff to a different room. I probably would not stay here again.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great hotel at a reasonable price."
Stayed there three nights for a trip to Disneyland. It was nicer than I anticipated. The hotel was booked full all nights we were there, and it was incredibly quite in our room. We were even next to the elevator. It's an easy walk to all the Disney locations. One critique is the room could have been a little bit bigger. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Alan
"Alone time"
If your looking to be left alone, this is the place. Other than checking in, I didn't speak with any one that works here. They either walked by or had there head in a computer. Not that I needed anything special, just not as friendly as in the past. Would like to see the bathrooms get some attention.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Mickey
"Great trip to Cali"
It was a good place to stay, the staff was friendly. I didn't have a problem at all, the people at the front desk were always asking if we needed anything. I plan to stay here on my next visit to Cali.
6 night family trip Mar 15, 2015