All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1240 S Walnut St, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Disney Birthday"
Overall, it was a great and economical stay. Relative the other options in the area, it is definitely a great option. The pool and hot tub are really nice. The walk is only 15mins at most.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
oliver
"quick visit"
Room was very comfortable and hotel located for easy access.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
"Disney trip"
This was a perfect hotel to stay ... Very close and within walking distance to main entrance to Disneyland .. Staff was super helpful.. This hotel was really nice for the price!!! Only negative... NO FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST!!!!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Carmen
"Once was Enough"
I was disappointed that the hotel charged for my Vehicle. They don't put this in their discretion before booking. I was unaware until I was checking out and they handed me a receipt for charging my one and only car I parked in their parking lot. I think it's ridiculious to charge guests for the first car they park. I can understand if there was a charge for a second vehicle. But I only had one and did not appreciate the misinformation regarding the parking policy.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Paige
"Very fair"
Not many kings available but hotel is good for price and location.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Tommy
"Great facility and Staff"
Had a wonderful stay! Comfy Queen size bed in one room and a two bedroom suite with Disney themes for the children.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Bullet
"Great hotel, awesome amenities"
Great place to stay. Staff was very helpful. Close to Disneyland. Full bar and restaurant.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Augustine
"Close to Disney and clean"
The staff are all awesome! The location was great for us because we were within walking distance to Disneyland and didn't have the same traffic noise that you do on the other side of the Disney resort. The restaurant, pool, building, and rooms seemed clean and maintained without a lot of frills and our room was quiet too. We have stayed at better and worse in the disney resort area and I was pleased by the customer service and cleanliness. There isn't espresso any closer than downtown Disney and there are only vending machines and the gas station next door after a late night. If that matters, then you may consider another location. We saved a couple of blocks walking at the end of the day by taking the tram to the parking garage and walking to the hotel from there.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Lana
"Perfect for a Disneyland trip"
We were there to go to Disneyland and I don't know why anyone would stay there who wasn't. Overall I was really impressed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the on site restaurant was very reasonably priced (including allowing kids to eat free), and there is a huge pool. It was about a 10 minute walk to the tram to Disneyland so I'd stay here again with no hesitations.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Holiday Inn- a pleasant place to stay"
We came to the NAMM show at the Anaheim Convention Center, about a mile away. For me, it was a nice walk....but for my guests, we took a cab ($4.00). The room was great...the complimentary breakfast was great...room clean...beds comfortable. Only complaint...the shower knob was loose...that's pretty minor.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Average 2.5 star hotel"
Location was convenient to Disneyland.. Clean room and bed was really very comfortable but the room rate was too high and the restaurant staff was impolite and unfriendly.. The food was not so good..I should not pay more than 90.00 per night for such a hotel.Breakfast was so so and not worth $14.00. Front desk staff was more friendly an helpful.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Deann
"I have to pay for parking"
This is the first time I get charged to park my car at the hotel parking lot.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"hotel stay"
Nice hotel, walking distance to Disney. Room is nice but bathroom had bad odor. I was there for two nights and noticed the odor on 2nd day But did not ask to change rooms. Paid Breakfast was not good.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"great staff"
It was a brief last minute trip to Disneyland, we are annual passholders and sometimes stay over night at verious different local hotels. This trip my 2 teenage boys left their laptops hidden in the room and forgot about them. I was very impressed and extremely grateful that they contacted me, when our housekeeper turned them in to the management. Thanks to Miriam for her honesty and integrity....the world needs more people like her!! Would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Close to Disney Hotel"
I could walk to the convention center and staff were great!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
floria
"Found 2 cockeroches"
I stayed three nights at the hotel and my last night there was horrible being that there were roaches in the room.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Good hotel"
Good service. Good room. Very easy in and out and withing walking distance to disneyland. We stayed for a half.marathon weekend so that was great. Would definitely come back to stay.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Easy walk to Disneyland"
Stayed here for a RunDisney race as its on the same side of the parks as the start line, near the DL hotel. Walking distance ~10 mins amble. Family suite has 2 queen ends plus sofa bed make a queen. Overall it was fine for our family of 6. Black out drapes are a bonus. Restaurant is surprisingly good. Only issue was getting blankets and pillows for sofa bed, had to ask 3 times!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Anglo Texan
"Fast walk to Disneyland!"
The only thing I did not like was their curtains did not close all the way for complete darkness.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Your going to pay something extra"
Parking not included...$10.50 fee
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Close to Disneyland"
Location was great for a disney race. Room was a little small for two queen beds but just enough I guess. The bed sheets were really wrinkly and soft which I'm not used to so it makes me question if that's good or normal. I sucked it up and dealt with it for one night. Is recommend it for a cheap, short stay.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Just a normal stay at a Holiday Inn Express"
Not a lot to speak about the service was just OK. Noting and no one person provide the wow effect
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
"Location and very good"
close to Disney land, good staff. close to Disney land, good staff.close to Disney land, good staff.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Not recommended for some with asthma!"
First of all, we had booked for a king size bed and after reaching there, they told us it is not available. I had a small child so needed a microwave and a fridge. They said they have 3 but even after calling continuously nobody delivered! Very lazy staff!! Thirdly, we all had dust allergy in the room. The moment we stepped out of the hotel room we all were fine. My son had a asthma attack every morning in that room so the carpet is not vacuumed!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Sandip
"Wonderful place to stay"
My husband and I were there to pick up our son from a Disney college program. This hotel had the best service. We could walk to downtown Disney at night and we were safe. The staff at the hotel were amazing. I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms were a bit on the small side but very clean and comfy!
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Becky
We got back to our room at around midnight from Disneyland and our bathroom was flooded, water was leaking from the ceiling's light fixture. Called front desk and they moved us to another room, but it took too long. Finally it's closed to 2 AM by the time we finally settled in different room, management never apologized, and still charged me for the daily 4 night $10 Parking fee. Big inconvenience!
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
ed
We were so close to the Disneyland parking structure and tram that we just walked there. It saved us $17 in parking each day! Hotel was nice and clean, service was good.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Nicole
The fan in this room would not turn off - either by the thermostat or the fan control on the unit itself. Trying to find ice for the room was a bit if a challenge, too. Following the signs to the ice machine got me nowhere - I had to go to the front desk to find out where to get ice - bit very customer friendly....
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Good place to stay and good foods as well..."
I took my mother-in-law and 2 years old daughter for a mini get-a-way trip and we stayed at Holiday Inn on Walnut St for 2 nights (January 3rd and 4th). The hotel was a good 10-15 minutes walk to Disney Downtown (we walked everyday). The staffs were very friendly and helpful. We checked in around 9:30am and the room was ready for us to use. We had breakfast and dinners at Onyx (the hotel's restaurant); the price was very reasonable and the foods were actually delicious. Kids eat free, too. I love this place and will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Catlin
"hoilday inn"
Nice comfortable. Little expensive.
2 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"We will definitly be returning."
From the moment we walked in the customer service went above and beyond what was expected. I was so impressed! They accomodated our every need, and the room was spacious and beautiful!
"Last minute trip"
Last minute trip to Disneyland and this hotel was perfect for location wise and spaciousness. We got a two queen suite and it was spacious enough for 4 adults and 3 kids. The pool was heated which was great for the kids who wanted to swim in the California chill. The hotel was a good walk away from Downtown Disney and Disneyland and that's saying much because we had a 6 month pregnant with us, gas station was around the corner for quick snack shop if your on a dime. Hotel food was alright, some food were a hit and miss. Pizza wasn't all that great, burgers were good, fish and chips were good the sauce wasn't par. Overall stay was great!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Good place to put your head on a pillow"
Enjoyable & very near Downtown Disney & the Disney Parking garage. The hotel was clean and the beds were comfy. That is really all we needed because we didn't spend much time in the hotel room.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"holiday win"
Everything was good just need complimentary breakfast.and no parking charge .
juan
"Great Place"
The staff were so nice and helpful and the beds were comfortable
Ann
"Short walk to Disneyland"
Nice hotel, nice staff, great free breakfasts if you can get them included (one booking with Expedia included breakfast, but another did not for some reason). Our only quibble is that the regular rooms don't have a microwave or fridge. Even cheapo Motel 6 provides these!
Pootie
"2 night stay with unwelcomed housekeeping"
We (4 adults) stayed for 2 nights and it was pleasant. The room was clean and fairly well stocked. We needed 2 extra sets of towels as there were only 2 in the room which was booked for 4 adults. The second day we put the privacy sign on the door but housekeeping came in anyway and made the beds but nothing else. We didn't like this. We had not secured our laptops or tablets because we didn't think they would come in. I did complained to management and there was another couple that had the same problem. The breakfast buffet was good and the menu was good also. We might stay here again if the price is right.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Perfect stay when visiting Disneyland"
Hotel was only 12 minute walk from downtown Disney and perfect location.
Manda
"Favorite hotel!"
When my family visits Disneyland this is our favorite hotel to visit. It is nice and comfortable and its just perfect =) Not to mention the restaurant never disappoints. Its food is always yummy! Thank Holiday Inn =)
LilTurkeysDaddy
"fun times at the holiday inn..."
it was amazing me and my girlfriend had an amazing time.. and the walk to disneyland isnt crazy far its literally what they said about 7 mins to the beginning of downtown disney.. and another 8 mins to disneyland...
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
J
Good experience, though I expected to have free breakfast just like others hotel near by. Next time I'll definetly reverse a hotel with breakfast and parking included.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Disneyland Trip with more affordable stay."
We were looking for a place to stay that would not be the Disneyland resort for it is overpriced if all you are doing is just sleeping on a bed. So, we looked at the more reasonably priced for our purpose, and this hotel just met the expectations, 10 minute walking distance to the parks, comfortable stay and welcoming staff. I'd definitely would look forward to staying here for future Disneyland trips.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Alejandro
"Close to Disneyland"
The convenience to Disneyland is great - within walking distance. Hotel room was always clean. The room is small and the bathroom even smaller but since we were at the park most of the time that didn't bother us too much.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Close to parks"
Very good service,close to theme parks, easy check in and fast check out , overall fair for price!
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Salvador
"Holiday Noise"
The location relative to Disneyland make this a convenient stay. Unfortunately, we got the room near the elevator and the noise of the mechanical whine can be quite annoying especially at night.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"happy after all."
When we arrived we were greeted very professionally the staff was courteous n Helpful.. but...when we got to our room.. we opened the door n a nasty smell of humid old room hit u in the face... we turned on ac.. showered.. my son was walking in carpet barefoot after shower... his feet were black!! I called front desk to get air fresher ...45 Minutes Later...nothing.. finally went down to Lobby spoke to manager, he Switched us rooms.. gave us 2 complimentary breakfast for 2 adults for 2 days.. the next.morning the manager on site refunded one night stay. .. after all good place... would stay again if price was right
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Virginia P.
It's easy walking distance from downtown Disney. The one downside is the tram stop it mentions in the hotel description is directly behind the hotel but on the other side of a 20 foot wall. lol
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"3 nights & 2 days of Disney Fun"
The staff made this place more then just a nice hotel. Our family was treated very well (3 kids 4yrs and under). This is a easy/safe 10 min walk from the downtown Disney (hotel grounds are adjacent to Disney parking), and shuttles are available. The breakfast buffet is nice and it provides some healthy choices for your kids.
CMcIntyre
Great place to stay for a Disney trip. Our family of 8 enjoyed the rooms ans the hotel restraint was great. Close enough for a short walk to the park.
"A place to sleep"
Looked like someone had already been in our room - or the cleaning staff forgot to finish cleaning. Previous guests' trash was still there nicely piled up, soap and shampoo were used, blanket was thrown (not folded) on the chair, sugar packets were opened, there were no water bottles for coffee, empty drink bottles under furniture, no TP on roll bar just a started roll on the sink counter (eew!). We had no choice. Hotel was completely booked and getting there at 2am didn't give us much option. The bed was actually done so it beat sleeping in the car in 43° weather. The bed was comfortable. The hotel is literally down the way from Downtown Disney and the Honda Center so if you must walk it's doable, but I wouldn't recommend walking in cold weather. Not really any other plus factors. Many people walking through hallway with loud kids on their way to Disney at 7/8am, you could hear everything with the huge gaps at the bottom of the door. I heard our next door neighbor in the bathroom (gross!) so not very sound proof walls. They gave us a "complimentary" parking pass, then put a $10.00 parking bill under the door at 10am which they failed to mention at check-in. Why?
Other trip Dec 28, 2014