All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
3233 Maple StVictoriaBCV8X 4Y9Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Great amenities
    Good internet service
"best choice in Victoria"
comfortable and convenient to mall
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
EJ
"Nice clean"
Fair price at 109$. Not really close to down if your walking on bus route. Rooms are clean and staff are friendly.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Excellent value for a great property!!! So accommodating and full of gracious hospitality.
Response by Accent Inn Victoria
Hello, Thank you for the wonderful review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Malcolm Stevens Hotel Manager
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
We had a very comfortable stay at your hotel. The location and price was very satisfying. The continental breakfast was plentiful.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Excellent!"
We absolutely enjoyed staying at Accent Inn. It was clean, room was spacious, staff members are very friendly, the breakfast was great. I would recommend Accent Inn 100%.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Endrias
Clean, modern hotel. Helpful staff. A bit far from the town center, but easy to get to.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
It was good. near to big road, so easy to access. not enough parking space. good breakfast.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Great hotel if you have wheels to drive"
Front desk staff excellent. Breakfast exceeded expectation!! You will not have to go out for breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"A hotel with a sense of humor"
Located well outside the bustling city center this hotel has a great sense of humor. From being greeted by the front desk staff hosting a pin reading "Fairy Godmother" to amusing keys, to the biker rubber duck in the bathroom humor surrounded us. Everything was with in an easy drive and contrary to reports parking downtown wasn't the nightmare we were lead to believe. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the hotel has great parking around back. The breakfast room is small but the open patio on level 2 is a lovely place to go eat.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Kayaklady
"Victoria Bike trip - Accent Inn"
Arrived with three other couples. All with bicycles. We were in the ground floor rooms in the back and were able to take our bikes in overnight. Nice and quiet. Easy access to Lochside trail and all of Victoria without being right downtown. Breakfast was OK, but I did not expect european level of food.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Jay
"Great hotel for price"
Arrived by bicycle. We were given ground floor rooms and there was no problem bringing our bikes in the room with us. Breakfast was standard continental breakfast. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
cycle girl
"excellant hotel"
totally enjoyed
3 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Anne
"Filled our needs"
Was everything we needed for our stay, convenient, quiet, clean, good breakfast provided, affordable, friendly service, and straight forward to book.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Danielle
"I enjoyed my stay at the Accent"
The room was comfortable, quiet, and conviently located.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Bcon
"No sleeping at this hotel"
The hotel room itself was great-it was clean and the bed was super comfy. However, we checked in and then headed out for the evening. We came back to the room around midnight and went to sleep only to wake up to what sounded like a jack hammer next door-it was the pipes in the wall which must have been set off when another room turned their water on or flushed a toilet, I have no idea. We fell back asleep thinking that most people would be sleeping and that this would not continue to be an issue. Unfortunately, the jack hammering noise continued to happen once or twice a hour. We had driven in that day from Tofino and were exhausted, we had two sets of carryon luggage, a fridge full of food, 70lbs of fish and two sets of golf clubs so we were not in a position to easily change rooms in the middle of the night. Then to top it off at 2am in the morning the 30 some group of lacrosse players at the hotel returned from a night out and were partying it up to the point that the hotel had to call the police to deal with them. The next morning I told the girl at the situation the front desk and she just shrugged her shoulders, no apology, nothing. At checkout, I told the male at the front desk about our evening and he was very apologetic and he stated that he would be contacting maintenance to provide a better stay for future guests.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
joanne
"The Hotel is located right next to highway 17"
The Hotel is located right next to highway 17 but in a one way and Dead End. It didn't show on my GPS so I did have a little trouble to find it. Everything was good and up to standard ! We have a very good sleep, Thanks.....
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Ching Mou
"Spent the Canada Day."
For the second time in Victoria after 15 years. Beautiful city. Beautiful heritage.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Chriss
"Clean, comfortable and great breakfast"
I had never heard of Accent Inn before but was very pleased with the room, beautiful flower baskets, friendliness of staff, and the excellent breakfast available.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
I had got good recommendations about this hotel but I was very disappointed. The location was right on the street and somewhat noisy, they were doing major construction in the lobby. I saw an excellent rating, but I would give it good at best. The breakfast was probably the best part of the visit. I would not go back.
Response by Accent Inn Victoria
Thanks for the review. Our location is indeed on a main route for convenience. If we are aware of folks being sensitive to traffic we try to place them as far away from the road as we can, subject to availability of course. Although many folks stay closer to the road and comment about how quiet the stay was. Apologies for the renovations we are completing which are indeed not presenting us perfectly as construction on the lobby is going on. Once completed they will of course enhance our guests experience. One enhancement just done is the opening of our brand new breakfast room. This allows our guests to enjoy a nice free breakfast in larger, more comfortable surroundings. Obviously you did not have the experience we wish for all our guests and for that we are sorry. All we can ask is a 2nd visit sometime to try and wow you back. Sincerely, Malcolm Hotel Manager
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
"Nice Hotel in handy location"
Our room was clean and it exceeded our expectations.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Wayne
"dissapointed"
Didn't appreciate beds...hotel under construction. Remote didn't work. Room faced busy road. Mini kitchenette had nothing to cook with.
3 night family trip May 27, 2014
"Excellent hotel, very clean, very comfortable bed"
We stayed 11 nights visiting our son who is studying at UVIC. Our room was to the back and impeccably clean, we slept like babies. We did not take breakfast or any other amenities. We will certainly come back next year.
10 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"Right on the main road (Blanshard Street)"
Very clean hotel overall, even while it is currently being remodeled. The only major downside to this hotel was that it's right on the main road, so if you have a room facing the street like I did, you are bound to get a lot of noise, which makes it slightly uncomfortable. When I was there, a boy's rugby team checked into the hotel and you could hear them outside the window - but hardly through the walls. Other than that, the staff are professionals, the placards located throughout the rooms have a nice humorous touch, and it's worth the price for a quick weekend getaway.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Very helpful and friendly staff."
Very simple room, no view from my room, but totally adequate for my needs. (Though a microwave would have been helpful, at least there was a fridge.) Bed was even comfortable, unlike the last place I stayed. My only disappointment was the continental breakfast- as someone who doesn't eat wheat or dairy, the only options were the apples, oranges and some inedible gluten-free muffins. But tons of pastries and breads out for those who do eat wheat.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
student
"Good location for booking a sports travel team"
Breakfast was lame. Very little protein. Room was cold and noisy. Comforter, pillows and bed were exceptional. Worked fine for staying during my daughter's water polo tournament.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
T
Rooms are clean with nice bedding. Staff super friendly and el
4 night trip Dec 18, 2013
It was just great
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Excellent Hotel i ever stayed in overseas"
Safely and very friendly hotel in Victoria. Best place you can keep all your thing safely and hang out side. The receptionist and House keeping staffs are very decent and professional. Best Hotel I Stayed in victoria and I would recommend this hotel for pleasant and lower price stay
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Hotel was easy to find"
Location was good for getting around, Rooms were clean.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Dawn
"Close to Downtown and everything."
This hotel is close to downtown.All staffs are so nice, room was very clean
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2013
Kongkiat
"Disappointed with our stay in Victoria B.C."
Our room smelled terrible and needed a few things repaired. One of our rooms had problems with the key. When we told the front desk they said they were aware and have needed to change the battery for a while. The air conditioning unit wasn't working properly in this same room. We were given a hard time about the complimentary toiletries and told one per family, even though we paid for multiple rooms. They told us the toiletries were expensive and we had to purchase extra. This was ridiculous considering we were only asking for a few things between all of us and the rooms advertised a variety of complimentary items. We had a coupon I received at a travel fair that they would not accept when we checked in, which was frustrating. When I made my reservation over the phone I was told there was a hot breakfast, which was not the case. The staff was inconsistent when sharing information and working with customers. There were two friendly and helpful employees, but the rest of the staff was rude. We will not be staying at this Accent Inn again and would not recommend others to stay there either.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2013
I enjoyed my stay. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"No service for plumbing problem."
Around 9 PM I reported that the toilet was not draining and asked that housekeeping be sent with a plunger. The desk clerk replied that she could send someone over the next morning. I told her we needed to be able to use the toilet before then; her response was that I could come to the front desk to pick up a plunger. It turned out to be filthy and did not appear to have been cleaned since the last time it was used.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Vacationer
"an affordable hotel to sleep in. nothing grand. c"
if being frugal this is the place to stay the bath tub was not in great condition, the shower head was broken
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
the three under clealiness is because these was a smell that was different. not sure what it was. receptionist was very friendly and helpful
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"convenient to airport and downtown"
A very pleasant place to stay with nice accommodations and a "can do" staff. The location is perfect for getting around the area and close to eating and shopping. Overall a fantastic value that will be tough to beat.
4 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Howard
"Not really a 4.2"
I choose this due to the 4.2 rating...don't agree. Rooms are adequate at best. Outside decor reminded me of a prison block. Bathtub peeling, and furniture very inefficient.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Super nice staff. No detail was overlooked."
Really nice room. Clean & smelled good. No detail overlooked. Comfy bed & very quiet.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
polly
I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
"Great location for anyone driving to Victoria"
We spent 3 nights in Victoria and the surrounding and we easily found our way to the Center, Buchart Gardens, hiking trails, local coffee shops. Absolutely lovely part of North America. The hotel served us extremely well.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"The rooms were comfortable and clean."
The staff was helpful and kind. [Sorry but this is not a book.] We asked for a change of room assignment so that our 2 rooms would be adjacent for the whole family to share; they kindly arranged this without extra charge.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Allen
"Very nice, right in the middle of sights."
Great location. Right in the middle of Butchart Gardens and Downtown Victoria.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2013
Shantel
"Good price for a good location in Victoria."
It is rare that we stay at a hotel where we are so impressed with the kindness of the staff. Every staff person we encountered went above and beyond the call of duty, but one person In particular needs to be commended. The shuttle driver, Kyle, dropped us off at the ferry in the Morning and to our surprise, returned shortly before the boat left the dock with my son's wallet And my daughter's jacket which we had left back at the hotel. This was an extraordinary Team effort on behalf of the Accent Inn team! . We are very grateful. This is the kind of place you want to stay.
Response by Accent Inn Victoria
Dear Katy, Thanks for the great review and so glad our team managed to catch you before you left and deliver the forgotten items. We are really proud of our staff and appreciate your mentioning Kyle and his fellow Accent Inn Team mates. I know he'll be thrilled to see his name on the net. Thanks again and safe travels. Chris Knight General Manager
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Katy
"Great value"
Clean, well-appointed rooms. Good knowledgable staff. Good location. Would easily stay here again
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Pat m
The hotel staff and accommodations were great. The staff was very helpful especially Linda.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2013
Good rate and quality. Continental breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"It's ok"
Breakfast location and foodstuff could have been a lot better. Building foundation next to hotel needs to be removed and area improved.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"nice and friendly hotel. helpful stuf."
we recieved at first a room in which the mini bar served more as an "alarm watch". upon request we were immediately transfered to another room. the hotel is clean. breakfast good and location very good.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
dan
"pets"
A favorite of ours,...we've stayed there the last 4 /5 summers. Love the hanging baskets of fresh flowers! Laundry facilities are a welcome addition, and they now offer a continental breakfast, although it is only in an empty room with limited choices, mostly pasteries. The biggest disappointment this year, even through we made our reservation early in March 2013, they gave us a second floor room, saying their downstairs rooms were reserved for people with pets??!! We will be hesitant to stay there again if they continue to show preference for pets over Seniors.
5 night trip Jun 21, 2013