All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3233 Maple St, Victoria, BC, V8X 4Y9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location for anyone driving to Victoria"
We spent 3 nights in Victoria and the surrounding and we easily found our way to the Center, Buchart Gardens, hiking trails, local coffee shops. Absolutely lovely part of North America. The hotel served us extremely well.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"The rooms were comfortable and clean."
The staff was helpful and kind. [Sorry but this is not a book.] We asked for a change of room assignment so that our 2 rooms would be adjacent for the whole family to share; they kindly arranged this without extra charge.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Allen
"Very nice, right in the middle of sights."
Great location. Right in the middle of Butchart Gardens and Downtown Victoria.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2013
Shantel
"Good price for a good location in Victoria."
It is rare that we stay at a hotel where we are so impressed with the kindness of the staff. Every staff person we encountered went above and beyond the call of duty, but one person In particular needs to be commended. The shuttle driver, Kyle, dropped us off at the ferry in the Morning and to our surprise, returned shortly before the boat left the dock with my son's wallet And my daughter's jacket which we had left back at the hotel. This was an extraordinary Team effort on behalf of the Accent Inn team! . We are very grateful. This is the kind of place you want to stay.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Katy
"Great value"
Clean, well-appointed rooms. Good knowledgable staff. Good location. Would easily stay here again
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Pat m
The hotel staff and accommodations were great. The staff was very helpful especially Linda.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2013
Good rate and quality. Continental breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"It's ok"
Breakfast location and foodstuff could have been a lot better. Building foundation next to hotel needs to be removed and area improved.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"nice and friendly hotel. helpful stuf."
we recieved at first a room in which the mini bar served more as an "alarm watch". upon request we were immediately transfered to another room. the hotel is clean. breakfast good and location very good.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
dan
"pets"
A favorite of ours,...we've stayed there the last 4 /5 summers. Love the hanging baskets of fresh flowers! Laundry facilities are a welcome addition, and they now offer a continental breakfast, although it is only in an empty room with limited choices, mostly pasteries. The biggest disappointment this year, even through we made our reservation early in March 2013, they gave us a second floor room, saying their downstairs rooms were reserved for people with pets??!! We will be hesitant to stay there again if they continue to show preference for pets over Seniors.
5 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Very nice. Baskets of flowers hanging everywhere on the building. Located right between Butchart Gardens and Victoria city center. Great place.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Convenient and Clean"
We had never been to Victoria. Accent Inn was convenient to getting downtown. Very clean and quiet. Easy access to our room from the parking lot. GREAT choice of goodies for breakfast. Nice patio area on second floor to eat breakfast or relax.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Jackie
"Good hotel in Victoria BC"
Clean, comfortable and quiet. The continental breakfast is very basic and you have to take your food back to your room to consume as there is no other place to eat. The front desk was helpful on local restaurants and overall, I would recommend this hotel in Victoria.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2013
GJ Nelson
"Clean rooms with two floors wheelchair accessible"
I stayed here with my in-laws who can't walk much or climb stairs. We were on second floor but due to slope it was wheelchair accessible. Parking is free and rooms are clean. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Devarshi
"Best hotel during our vacation"
Best hotel during our vacation from California, Oregon, Washington, Vancouver, and Victoria.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Great!
2 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Older hotel"
Everything was really good but it is an older hotel and the rooms smell old and smell like the days when smokers could still smoke in the rooms. Great breakfast and friendly staff. Rooms were clean.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
Emp
"Comfortable stay and close to sights"
A short but pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Lance
"Nice Little Inn"
We were skeptical of this small chain inn but surprisingly it was clean, well maintained and they offer free wifi plus complimentary breakfast which is not stated in the amenities offered. Front desk was very helpful and I would stay there again Inner Harbour is about 10 minutes drive from hotel and public buses will take you downtown.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Altaf
"wekeend in Canada"
Location room not interesting. rear of the building, ground floor,room lies the room where it seems breakfast, loud, My child could not sleep. People stand near the window with breakfast and talking loudly.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Reserved 2 rooms for family members weeks ahead, when we checked in the best they could do was give us one room on the 2nd floor, the other on the 3rd floor which was very inconvenient. Not great location for downtown harbor activities. Otherwise, clean, comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2013
"Nice hotel for price, good hotel staff."
Enjoyed our stay. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and close to downtown. I enjoyed the humor on the website, and on items/signs in the rooms! And loved the little rubber ducky in the bathroom. :-) A bit of road noise (sirens) being so close to the road. And wish there was a pool/hot tub at the hotel, as well as a complimentary breakfast. But other than that, a good deal, and we would stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2013
"good location"
The hotel was excellent for me as I needed to travel to variuos location in Victoria. The location for me was great as it was central and on a major road.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
JW
The hotel was empty and they put me on the street side to listen to the traffic. Room had a horrible smell. Carpet badly needed a shampoo. Wifi was down and clerk said Oh well to bad so sad. You can do much better in that city in the winter for that price.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2013
MK
"Perfect for visit to Victoria by car"
Very clean and nice room. Space for extra bed. Five persons no problem. Parking just outside the door. Good location for visit to Victoria by car.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2012
Swedish tourist
"Clean and convenient"
The location is conveniently close to everything. Although traffic can be loud, also I had many prank knocks on the door on the first night. But the room was nice and spacious for my little family. And CLEAN! I would stay here again.
Response by Hotel Management
Thanks for the kind review. Sorry that some “prankers” decided to annoy you. Hope to welcome your family back again soon!
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
CakB
"Great dollar value"
Room exceptionly clean, helpful staff, comfortable bed. Would definately use them again.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for the kind review and we appreciate the "good value" remark very much.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2012
The room was very clean, the staff extremely friendly and it was right on the way to the ferry. Will definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Oct 4, 2012
Alice
"Friendly Service"
The staff were very helpful and the shuttle drivers were very friendly!
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Great value!"
An excellent value!! The front desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Reliable Accent Inns close to UVic."
We have stayed there on a number of occassions and have always been happy with the room, service and proximity to UVic since we are usually helping our son move in or out of lodgings close to the university.
Response by Hotel Management
Thanks so much for the review and for being a repeat customer. We always enjoy meeting "UVic parents" especially at Graduation.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Don
Appreciated the shuttle to downtown and back. Laundry Room was nice - equipment worked well. ABC restaurant on site was very convenient. Staff was very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Had a good size refrigerator - no microwave. Dishes - no dishwasher. Couch and a desk. Good WIFI connection. We will stay here again. Near a main road. The noise was not bad but if you did not run the air conditioner etc. it might be noisy. We always carry a "white noise" maker with us so we had no problem with noise. We were there for 5 night. Good shopping closeby.
5 night romance trip Jul 30, 2012
Nina and Rick
"Did not care for the staff"
The hotel is situated by car about 15 mins from the center and 30 mins from Sidney. The only reason I chose this hotel was the free parking. The hotel is OK. I did not care for the staff at the reception; at first they couldn't find my reservation and instead of looking for it thoroughly they told me I had to call Expedia as I made the reservation with them, EXCUSE me but as far as I knew I was staying at this hotel, they should have done everything in their power to find it. At the end I found it and we stayed. The recepcionist told me we had been upgraded to a junior suite, which was not the case I reserved a Junior suite. Beside that that I guess for us worked OK, we didn't want to pay much and it was not far from the center.
Response by Hotel Management
Unfortunately when reservations are made with another party, occassionally due to computer errors or such, we actually never recieve them. That being said, when you've made a reservation in good faith those errors are not your problem. It is very important to us that you, the guest, are taken care of so that you can enjoy your visit. Even though a room was provided I apologize that you did not feel that you were taken care of with the care and attention that is our norm. Hopefully you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again and show you just how friendly we really are.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
The staff was really nice and the room was clean. However, they are placing pictures that give the impression that I would get a kitchen and gym with pool. When I got there is was only a room and the gym was two blocks away. I have to request a microwave. I rather to stay close to the port. The hotel in that areas was more affordable and better.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2012

"Stay there again for sure!"
Room was a nice size and totally friendly staff
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Les
"Clean, Reasonably Priced, Easy Access"
Two night stay with family. Hotel is clean, staff are friendly and the hotel is good value for the money. Beds were not the most comfortable and the continental breakfast is very basic. Motel is bike friendly - bonus!
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Very pleasant"
The people were very friendly and helpful. Very pleasant stay.
4 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Ernie
"Awesome service."
Great place. The only thing I would change is a better microwave - took forever to heat up dinner. And a sliding door from the living room to the bedroom in the suites. We had a junior suite. Kids loved it and it was pretty quiet. I would also have liked more protein options at breakfast besides just eggs but breakfast was good and always fresh. Will be staying at this hotel again. No questions this a hotel you need to experience. Everyone is super friendly and just a great place.
3 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"Central to explore Victoria, Sooke & Nanaimo"
Staff were very friendly & helpful. If you are into exploring Victoria, Sooke and even Nanaimo, this is a very central place to stay.
4 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Okay"
I travel to Victoria twice a month for meetings and stay here primarily because its normally a good value - cheap, clean and comfortable. This last trip I drew the short straw and got a sub standard room with even worse house keeping. Will probably stay again because of previous experiences. This is not the same type of property that I would stay at if traveling with family on a vacation.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Stephen
"Clean comfortable room. Free Continental breakfast"
Friendly staff. Continental breakfast was good. Walking distance to shopping centers. I was upgraded to a room with separate bedroom & sitting room which was good.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
"Accent Inn Victoria BC"
I enjoyed the convenience of staying here but was a little annoyed that I could not get CBC news (The National) on the TV. BBC and several American stations were available but no CBC (except one channel in French). The bed was warm and comfortable and I appreciated being on the "quitet" side of the building.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2015
Norma
"Accent Inn"
The staff r friendly & helpful. It will be nice when BIN4 opens. A
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"Witty and pet friendly"
Was all good. Just wish they had a pool or hot tub.
3 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Daylon
"Stay here"
Great breakfast; clean, excellent selection of foods, great personnel with suggestions as to the sites of Victoria and good eating establishments.
3 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great hotel for the price"
There was a rubber duckies in the bathtub. Need I say more ??
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"xllent"
fantastic experience,very good staff,xllent rooms,pet friendly,will be back
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
ROGER
"weekender away"
Hotel was clean and well positioned.
2 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
"The ducky made my day"
After a long day of travel, meetings etc. I arrived at my room to be greeted by a lovely little yellow ducky in the bathroom. It made me laugh which I really needed. Combined with the humorous little sayings like "Note to self: don't forget to steal the pen" (which I did) the ducky helped me relax and appreciate that my day was done and I could relax. Although located on a very busy road, the fact that the beds are positioned at the very back of the rooms away from the windows make for a quiet, deep, sleep
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Cindy
"Great hotel for the price."
We stayed in 3 different hotels over the holidays and this was by far the best. The hotel is clearly older with the shower and sink a little dated but the decor and finishing a in the room were nicely updated. The lobby and breakfast room were cozy and modern and the staff was extremely friendly and polite aside from one very grumpy breakfast attendant my spouse encountered. The rooms are set up nicely with 2 flat screen tvs and the sleeping area seperate from the lounging area. We stayed here over the holidays and the hotel was set up with a great christmas light presentation. The only downsides I found were that the walls are really thin and the plumbing extremely loud. Our bathroom sink didn't drain well and our shower water tempature seemed to fluctuate. The great staff and over all presentation of this hotel really made up for it downsides and I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014