All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
3233 Maple St, Victoria, BC, V8X 4Y9, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Right on the main road (Blanshard Street)"
Very clean hotel overall, even while it is currently being remodeled. The only major downside to this hotel was that it's right on the main road, so if you have a room facing the street like I did, you are bound to get a lot of noise, which makes it slightly uncomfortable. When I was there, a boy's rugby team checked into the hotel and you could hear them outside the window - but hardly through the walls. Other than that, the staff are professionals, the placards located throughout the rooms have a nice humorous touch, and it's worth the price for a quick weekend getaway.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Very helpful and friendly staff."
Very simple room, no view from my room, but totally adequate for my needs. (Though a microwave would have been helpful, at least there was a fridge.) Bed was even comfortable, unlike the last place I stayed. My only disappointment was the continental breakfast- as someone who doesn't eat wheat or dairy, the only options were the apples, oranges and some inedible gluten-free muffins. But tons of pastries and breads out for those who do eat wheat.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
student
"Good location for booking a sports travel team"
Breakfast was lame. Very little protein. Room was cold and noisy. Comforter, pillows and bed were exceptional. Worked fine for staying during my daughter's water polo tournament.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
T
Rooms are clean with nice bedding. Staff super friendly and el
4 night trip Dec 18, 2013
It was just great
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Excellent Hotel i ever stayed in overseas"
Safely and very friendly hotel in Victoria. Best place you can keep all your thing safely and hang out side. The receptionist and House keeping staffs are very decent and professional. Best Hotel I Stayed in victoria and I would recommend this hotel for pleasant and lower price stay
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"Hotel was easy to find"
Location was good for getting around, Rooms were clean.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Dawn
"Close to Downtown and everything."
This hotel is close to downtown.All staffs are so nice, room was very clean
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2013
Kongkiat
"Disappointed with our stay in Victoria B.C."
Our room smelled terrible and needed a few things repaired. One of our rooms had problems with the key. When we told the front desk they said they were aware and have needed to change the battery for a while. The air conditioning unit wasn't working properly in this same room. We were given a hard time about the complimentary toiletries and told one per family, even though we paid for multiple rooms. They told us the toiletries were expensive and we had to purchase extra. This was ridiculous considering we were only asking for a few things between all of us and the rooms advertised a variety of complimentary items. We had a coupon I received at a travel fair that they would not accept when we checked in, which was frustrating. When I made my reservation over the phone I was told there was a hot breakfast, which was not the case. The staff was inconsistent when sharing information and working with customers. There were two friendly and helpful employees, but the rest of the staff was rude. We will not be staying at this Accent Inn again and would not recommend others to stay there either.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2013
I enjoyed my stay. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"No service for plumbing problem."
Around 9 PM I reported that the toilet was not draining and asked that housekeeping be sent with a plunger. The desk clerk replied that she could send someone over the next morning. I told her we needed to be able to use the toilet before then; her response was that I could come to the front desk to pick up a plunger. It turned out to be filthy and did not appear to have been cleaned since the last time it was used.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Vacationer
"an affordable hotel to sleep in. nothing grand. c"
if being frugal this is the place to stay the bath tub was not in great condition, the shower head was broken
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
the three under clealiness is because these was a smell that was different. not sure what it was. receptionist was very friendly and helpful
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"convenient to airport and downtown"
A very pleasant place to stay with nice accommodations and a "can do" staff. The location is perfect for getting around the area and close to eating and shopping. Overall a fantastic value that will be tough to beat.
4 night family trip Aug 25, 2013
Howard
"Not really a 4.2"
I choose this due to the 4.2 rating...don't agree. Rooms are adequate at best. Outside decor reminded me of a prison block. Bathtub peeling, and furniture very inefficient.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Super nice staff. No detail was overlooked."
Really nice room. Clean & smelled good. No detail overlooked. Comfy bed & very quiet.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
polly
I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
"Great location for anyone driving to Victoria"
We spent 3 nights in Victoria and the surrounding and we easily found our way to the Center, Buchart Gardens, hiking trails, local coffee shops. Absolutely lovely part of North America. The hotel served us extremely well.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"The rooms were comfortable and clean."
The staff was helpful and kind. [Sorry but this is not a book.] We asked for a change of room assignment so that our 2 rooms would be adjacent for the whole family to share; they kindly arranged this without extra charge.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Allen
"Very nice, right in the middle of sights."
Great location. Right in the middle of Butchart Gardens and Downtown Victoria.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2013
Shantel
"Good price for a good location in Victoria."
It is rare that we stay at a hotel where we are so impressed with the kindness of the staff. Every staff person we encountered went above and beyond the call of duty, but one person In particular needs to be commended. The shuttle driver, Kyle, dropped us off at the ferry in the Morning and to our surprise, returned shortly before the boat left the dock with my son's wallet And my daughter's jacket which we had left back at the hotel. This was an extraordinary Team effort on behalf of the Accent Inn team! . We are very grateful. This is the kind of place you want to stay.
Response by Accent Inn Victoria
Dear Katy, Thanks for the great review and so glad our team managed to catch you before you left and deliver the forgotten items. We are really proud of our staff and appreciate your mentioning Kyle and his fellow Accent Inn Team mates. I know he'll be thrilled to see his name on the net. Thanks again and safe travels. Chris Knight General Manager
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Katy
"Great value"
Clean, well-appointed rooms. Good knowledgable staff. Good location. Would easily stay here again
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
Pat m
The hotel staff and accommodations were great. The staff was very helpful especially Linda.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2013
Good rate and quality. Continental breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
"It's ok"
Breakfast location and foodstuff could have been a lot better. Building foundation next to hotel needs to be removed and area improved.
Response by Accent Inn Victoria
Dear traveler, Unfortunately an arsonist set several fires earlier in the year and one of them burnt down our attached restaurant. As you can imagine an unplanned event for us. We have provided a complimentary continental breakfast in the meantime but please note that we are already working on plans to rebuild the food service facilities which we hope you can enjoy on a future visit. Chris Knight General Manager
2 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"nice and friendly hotel. helpful stuf."
we recieved at first a room in which the mini bar served more as an "alarm watch". upon request we were immediately transfered to another room. the hotel is clean. breakfast good and location very good.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
dan
"pets"
A favorite of ours,...we've stayed there the last 4 /5 summers. Love the hanging baskets of fresh flowers! Laundry facilities are a welcome addition, and they now offer a continental breakfast, although it is only in an empty room with limited choices, mostly pasteries. The biggest disappointment this year, even through we made our reservation early in March 2013, they gave us a second floor room, saying their downstairs rooms were reserved for people with pets??!! We will be hesitant to stay there again if they continue to show preference for pets over Seniors.
5 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Very nice. Baskets of flowers hanging everywhere on the building. Located right between Butchart Gardens and Victoria city center. Great place.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Convenient and Clean"
We had never been to Victoria. Accent Inn was convenient to getting downtown. Very clean and quiet. Easy access to our room from the parking lot. GREAT choice of goodies for breakfast. Nice patio area on second floor to eat breakfast or relax.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Jackie
"Good hotel in Victoria BC"
Clean, comfortable and quiet. The continental breakfast is very basic and you have to take your food back to your room to consume as there is no other place to eat. The front desk was helpful on local restaurants and overall, I would recommend this hotel in Victoria.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2013
GJ Nelson
"Clean rooms with two floors wheelchair accessible"
I stayed here with my in-laws who can't walk much or climb stairs. We were on second floor but due to slope it was wheelchair accessible. Parking is free and rooms are clean. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Devarshi
"Best hotel during our vacation"
Best hotel during our vacation from California, Oregon, Washington, Vancouver, and Victoria.
Response by Accent Inn Victoria
Dear traveler, Thanks so much for the great review and we hope to see you again soon! Chris Knight General Manager
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
Great!
2 night trip Jun 24, 2013
"Older hotel"
Everything was really good but it is an older hotel and the rooms smell old and smell like the days when smokers could still smoke in the rooms. Great breakfast and friendly staff. Rooms were clean.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
Emp
"Comfortable stay and close to sights"
A short but pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Lance
"Nice Little Inn"
We were skeptical of this small chain inn but surprisingly it was clean, well maintained and they offer free wifi plus complimentary breakfast which is not stated in the amenities offered. Front desk was very helpful and I would stay there again Inner Harbour is about 10 minutes drive from hotel and public buses will take you downtown.
Response by Accent Inn Victoria
Dear Altaf, What a great note to see that we surprised you. So glad you decided to give us a try and look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Chris Knight General Manager
1 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Altaf
"wekeend in Canada"
Location room not interesting. rear of the building, ground floor,room lies the room where it seems breakfast, loud, My child could not sleep. People stand near the window with breakfast and talking loudly.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Reserved 2 rooms for family members weeks ahead, when we checked in the best they could do was give us one room on the 2nd floor, the other on the 3rd floor which was very inconvenient. Not great location for downtown harbor activities. Otherwise, clean, comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2013
"Nice hotel for price, good hotel staff."
Enjoyed our stay. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and close to downtown. I enjoyed the humor on the website, and on items/signs in the rooms! And loved the little rubber ducky in the bathroom. :-) A bit of road noise (sirens) being so close to the road. And wish there was a pool/hot tub at the hotel, as well as a complimentary breakfast. But other than that, a good deal, and we would stay again!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2013
"good location"
The hotel was excellent for me as I needed to travel to variuos location in Victoria. The location for me was great as it was central and on a major road.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
JW
The hotel was empty and they put me on the street side to listen to the traffic. Room had a horrible smell. Carpet badly needed a shampoo. Wifi was down and clerk said Oh well to bad so sad. You can do much better in that city in the winter for that price.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2013
MK
"Perfect for visit to Victoria by car"
Very clean and nice room. Space for extra bed. Five persons no problem. Parking just outside the door. Good location for visit to Victoria by car.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2012
Swedish tourist
"Clean and convenient"
The location is conveniently close to everything. Although traffic can be loud, also I had many prank knocks on the door on the first night. But the room was nice and spacious for my little family. And CLEAN! I would stay here again.
Response by Hotel Management
Thanks for the kind review. Sorry that some “prankers” decided to annoy you. Hope to welcome your family back again soon!
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
CakB
"Great dollar value"
Room exceptionly clean, helpful staff, comfortable bed. Would definately use them again.
Response by Hotel Management
Thank you for the kind review and we appreciate the "good value" remark very much.
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2012
The room was very clean, the staff extremely friendly and it was right on the way to the ferry. Will definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Oct 4, 2012
Alice
"Friendly Service"
The staff were very helpful and the shuttle drivers were very friendly!
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Great value!"
An excellent value!! The front desk staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"Reliable Accent Inns close to UVic."
We have stayed there on a number of occassions and have always been happy with the room, service and proximity to UVic since we are usually helping our son move in or out of lodgings close to the university.
Response by Hotel Management
Thanks so much for the review and for being a repeat customer. We always enjoy meeting "UVic parents" especially at Graduation.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Don

nice room, very good breakfast every morning. The one thing I didn't like was the bed. It was hard and uncomfortable.
4 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Yvonne
we really enjoyed our 5 nights stay there. Great neighbourhood. Everything was so close by. Mall was 2 minutes away. Downtown was 5min drive. Receptionists were very helpful. I like that fact they provide free bike to ride. Which is so nice. And also I have to mention the Shattle bus service to the downtown. Which is awesome if you don't want to pay for the car parking. Bin4 the restaurant is in the same building area. Great outdoor lounge area. Overall I really like it. The only a little thing to mention that I found hairs on the accent pillow that they give for the bed. But I didn't use it though. I put it a side. The rest of the room was very clean. I would definitely stay again in Accent Inn.
Response by Accent Inn Victoria
Thanks so much for your great review Zinat! It sounds like you really took advantage of location and services. That is awesome! Sorry about the housekeeping error. If you do have questions regarding anything during your stay, then please contact the front desk. They are always available to help out. We hope that you come back and see us again soon. Best Regards, Rebecca. Assistant Manager.
5 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015