All hotels in Seal Beach, California, United States of America

• Value
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
"Unexpected blessing"
I lucked out- made this booking on line - Wondeful all around- very nice staff -and right on top of it with every request. Clean, updated, well maintained. I will miss the breakfasts. I rented 4 rooms for 10 nights for a family gathering and everybody loved it. The town of Seal Beach is a unique treasure. Everything you need is nearby: beaches, food, shopping, entertainment. Highly recommended. Thank you Pacific Inn!
14 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
francis
Situated in a lovely area plenty of good stuff to do around there Beach is a five minute walk hotel room was nice a little outdated but otherwise very comfortable staff was tremendous
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Edward
"Great beach hotel"
Nice hotel near the beach, kids loved the pool which was open late so they could go after dark. The breakfast was good. Overall a good experience and would stay again.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
MaryLynn
Close to beach fun
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Frances
"Recommending it to our friends"
Excellent boutique hotel with outstanding service. We especially appreciated the efficient shuttle service & friendly drivers. "Angel" went out of his way to help us more than once. Great variety of food selections in the breakfast room & the hostess there was extremely polite & patient. Our room was spacious, quiet & clean. Only one suggestion: Showerhead was just beyond a dribble. One with more sufficient water-flow would help.
4 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Sandra
"Great! Near beach and shops/food."
Very helpful. Allows you to park your car their for a cruise and shuttle service to boot!!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great times"
Great place to stay just a couple blocks from the ocean and Main Street Great location easy to walk everywhere
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Traci
"Nice hotel in a fun beach town"
Had a great stay for 4 days last week. We chose this hotel after having a positive experience staying a night in March on our way to a cruise. Staff is very helpful and friendly. King room was large and had a nice balcony. Within walking distance of quaint and beachy Main Street with many shops and restaurants. Pier, beach and San Gabriel River bike trail all close by. We will be back.
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Ryan
"Very nice, close to Seal beach village"
Trip was primarily for work but brought my husband along so we could make it an extended weekend to visit family & friends. Great hotel for the price and location. Enjoyed the balcony over the park and was walking distance to the village for dining and evening sights. Great friendly staff! Rooms had been remodeled and updated. I would definitely stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jul 22, 2015
Cynthia
Great! We will definitely stay here again!
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Emilianne
"Nice hotel walking distance to Downtown and beach!"
Pleasantly surprised. Clean and updated rooms, wonderful staff, free breakfast, warm cookies at the end of the day and walking distance to shopping and beach!
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
kimberlee
Great location and good price. I was only a bit irritated when my room wasn't ready until 4:30. I had arrived at 1:30 hoping to check in early... They made it sound like they could accommodate me but they didn't call me until 4:30 stating that my room was now clean and ready. Other than that it was fine and I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Corinne
"Unusual but fun"
We love staying in Seal Beach because it is close to many things we like to do. But it is off the main drag and tends to be quieter than the average summer getaway hotel.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Giglbyte
"Birthday Getaway"
Nice hotel. Walking distance to Main st and pier.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Robyn
"Nice Room, Great shops"
The room was a little small (we had our dog with us) but was clean. Main St. is a 5 minute walk away and there are shops, bars, pubs and the Pier. Pet friendly rooms and Huntington Beach Dog Beach is only a 8 minute drive. This beach allows dogs off leash! We will stay again.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"A very cozy place to stay"
I was able to check in fairly quickly; even with the horde of young girls that had just checked in and were taking up all the room in the fairly small lobby. My room was clean, shower was great with a removable shower head (most hotels don't have that to help clean the hard to reach places). I had a great time in my room. I didn't use the pool or Jacuzzi, though they were available if I needed (not crowded at all). I had a great night's sleep as did my companion. All in all it was a great stay. My companion felt the continental breakfast was lacking when he went in around 9am (but had GREAT coffee). Also, be aware you will be charged a $50 deposit; if you don't have a credit card they will charge your debit card. I was not aware of the deposit when I had made my payment for my room through Hotels.com. Then I was told it would take 3-5 days for the money to be returned to my card. Also, the receipt I was given for my stay showed that I paid less than I did. Pacific Inn stated my stay cost $128 when I was charged $167 by Hotels.com. I didn't notice this discrepancy until I got home to AZ. Also, the receipt stated that I paid with AmEx (no), that I went through Expedia (no) and had the last four numbers of a card that was not mine. All these are minor and trivial to me, considering that I needed a hotel room the day after a huge holiday, that was at the beach.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
DeeAnne
Great place close to beach nice staff.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Wendy
"4th of July"
The best place about the Pacific Inn is the location. Its an easy walk to Main St and the beach. There is enough to do in Seal Beach so the hotel really can be used just as a home base and place to shower and sleep. My biggest disappointment was the lack of information the hotel staff gave us at check in. Breakfast included? Never told until 3 days in the stay. Coupons for places at Main St? Never was pointed out to us. 4th of July gift bag? Yeah....not given one until July 5th at check out and even then had to ask what was in the bag. I would stay here again; we only asked the front desk staff to be more informative at check in.
4 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Gregory
"Great stay for family near beach"
Stayed for four nights on a family vacation. Staff was supernice and let us check in early. Cleaning staff was also very prompt. Located a few blocks from the beach, felt very safe walking from hotel. Typical breakfast, nothing great bit lots of options close by. Great coffee maker in the lobby, kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Loved this gem.
Response by Pacific Inn
Thank you for your review. We are constantly working to improve our breakfast options. Thank you for your feedback. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Cute and Convenient by Seal Beach"
Close and convenient walking distance to the Main Street for shopping and dining an also to the Seal Beach Pier. Staff was very nice and polite every interaction we had with them. The room was good, but could use a few maintenance things like adjusting of the bathroom door, cleaning of tile, etc., but it was all minor. A hotel room never seems to be as clean as I would prefer and this was comparable to most hotels we stay at in that regard; surface clean, but lacking deep cleaning of corners, etc. They did rent out their pool area one of the nights, which was disappointing. We did find out we could've used the pool during that time, but you wouldn't have thought so since there was a sign on the door welcoming the party guests and they had extra tables and chairs set up for the very large group. It would have been uncomfortable to say the least, especially being the pool area isn't very big to begin with. The manager did call us the next day to apologize and did give us a partial credit for that night, so that did make up for it. I would stay again, but would definitely ask if there were any parties scheduled for their pool area.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Mariah
"Location, pool and nice staff along with drab room"
Location is key for living at the Pacific Inn. You're close to downtown and the beach. I also liked that they have a pool and hot tub. The room itself was drab and dark. It looked clean but didn't feel clean since it was so dark. I don't know if it were psychosomatic but I felt like things were biting me while sitting at the desk. No visible bite marks though. I appreciated the balcony even though it looked into the Taco Bell drive through. The beds were comfy and you get your choice of pillows. Unfortunately one of the hangers gave me a bunch of splinters. The nice guy at the front desk gave me a bandaid, apologized, had me fill out a injury form (they take their injuries seriously-good sign), and took some money off of my tab (without me asking). Not my favorite hotel, but a decent choice if you want to explore seal beach it don't want to drive a lot.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Emily
"Good spot for a California vacation"
Rate hotel in a perfect location A few blocks away from a Great shopping and restaurant area. About 1 mile away is the Pacific ocean and the beach
Response by Pacific Inn
Daryl, thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback!
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Daryl
I've stayed here at least ten times over the last 15 years and have enjoyed my stay every time. Seal Beach has so much to offer in the way of dining and shopping just off the beach.
Response by Pacific Inn
Mary, thank you for your review. We are glad you have enjoyed staying with us over the last 15 years!
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"My Home Away From Home!"
This is the only place i will stay when i come to this area! Super clean, very comfortable stay, and walking distance to great food and entertainment! Love the area of great homes and friendly people. The staff is very nice! Safe area!
Response by Pacific Inn
Hanni, thank you for your great review! We appreciate your feedback!
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
hanni
"Great hotel!"
This hotel always exceeds my expectations. Every staff member goes out of their way to provide excellent customer service. The location is convenient for walks downtown and to the beach.
Response by Pacific Inn
Scott, thank you for your review. Guest satisfaction is our top priority, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
I've stayed there and knew what to expect, my only complaint being that the air conditioner unit was exceptionlly loud and noisy.
Response by Pacific Inn
Wayne, thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the loud air conditioner in your room. In the future, please inform the front desk about any inconveniences. We are more than happy to accommodate our guests in any way we can.
3 night trip Jun 18, 2015
Wayne
"Very satisfied"
I had a wonderful stay at the Pacific Inn. Everything was perfect. Traffic noise early in the morning but that is not the hotels fault. This is southern Cal and there is always traffic everywhere all day and all night. I will definitely return for certain.
Response by Pacific Inn
Denise, thank you for your review. I apologize for the freeway noise. Unfortunately, freeway noise is very hard to avoid in this area. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
Denise
"My Home away from home"
I have stayed at this hotel many times and never had a bad experience. The rooms are clean and in good condition. The location is perfect walking distance to shopping, restaurants and the beach. The staff is friendly and helpful. This place is usually tough to get a room during spring and definitely summer seasons so if you know in advance try to book. I always come back to this place because it feels like my home away from home. I will continue to come here every chance I get.
Response by Pacific Inn
Mary, thank you for your great review. We appreciate your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
smileytedde47
"Nice hotel and breakfast in seal beach"
Stayed here for a conference in Seal Beach. Was happy with the stay.
Response by Pacific Inn
Andrew, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Nice little hotel in a nice location. Rooms are good with a balcony. Just a few minutes walk to shops and bars. We liked it because it wasn't a huge hotel complex. Try to get a room away from the breakfast room. High traffic in the morning :)
Response by Pacific Inn
Stefanie, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Stefanie
"Pacific Inn: friendly & helpful!"
Very friendly & helpful staff. Located within walking distance to downtown Main Street. The hospitality was excellent. i would stay here again.
Response by Pacific Inn
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
2 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
"Splendid!"
Quaint, quiet, beautiful, small town. Just walking along all the small side streets and seeing the beautiful landscaping was enough to make the whole trip worthwhile. Not to mention the wonderful beach, the lovely downtown, the friendly walkability of the stores and restaurants, and a nice long pier to walk out upon to get a better look at the ocean.
Response by Pacific Inn
Theodore, thank you for your great review. We appreciate your feedback!
5 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Theodore
"Our place to stay"
We've stayed twice and love how quiet PI is. Also, we've walked to the wharf from the Inn, so great after a long drive. I feel safe there as well.
Response by Pacific Inn
Gail, thank you for your review. We are glad you have enjoyed staying at The Pacific Inn. We look forward to seeing you again!
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
gail
"Seal Beach GEM"
Great place , AMAZING staff !!!! will stay again !
Response by Pacific Inn
Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! We appreciate your feedback!
4 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Very comfortable, clean, nice location, and staff was very pleasant.
Response by Pacific Inn
Stephanie, thank you for your feedback!
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"pleasant"
was great would stay again
Response by Pacific Inn
Dorothy, thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback!
1 night family trip May 17, 2015
dorothy
"Enjoyed my stay"
Have been here several times. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 25, 2015
smc
"Perfect location, spacious rooms"
Excellent location. With just a little more work and attention to detail, this could be a GREAT place. I'll be back
Response by Pacific Inn
Greg, thank you for your review. Guest satisfaction is our top priority, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are in the process of renovating all our rooms, so hopefully you will enjoy them in the near future! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
Greg
"Five Stars"
My family and I have been coming to the Pacific Inn for the last 10 years plus. We travel from northern California to visit our favorite place in the world, Seal Beach. Fortunately the Pacific Inn offers the best location for you and your family to walk anywhere into Seal Beach. Other than its wonderful location, the Pacific Inn gives above and beyond costumer service! Rooms are beautiful, always clean, and the staff does an excellent job! I can't say enough about how lovely my stays at the Pacific Inn have always been. Thank you!
Response by Pacific Inn
Lauren, thank you for your positive review. We are glad you have enjoyed staying with us at The Pacific Inn. We are looking forward to seeing you again!
2 night trip May 18, 2015
Lauren
"The Pacific Inn was a Winner!!!"
I did a West Coast Baseball stadium tour with my son and chose Pacific Inn because of the location between the Dodgers Stadium and the Angels Stadium. We traveled from Seattle to San Diego and I must say this was the nicest hotel of all we stayed in. It is conveniently located close to the beach (walking distance) and restaurants! Also close to shopping and with the pool and spa, it was a delightful stay for us! The room was clean and had a whirlpool with modern decor! The staff was very friendly and free Breakfast and parking were also a must for us. The Breakfast was a hot breakfast and the best on our tour of the West Coast. I would go back for another stay and recommend it to anyone on the website! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay there!!!
Response by Pacific Inn
Mary, thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
3 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Seal beach small and confortable"
Small and confortable hotel near the beach
Response by Pacific Inn
Felipe, thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
Felipe
"Convenient."
Close to beach and Main St., but was very noisy. Not worth the price paid per night.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Ron
"Loved the location"
Location was awesome! Beautiful little Main Street which leads right to the beach. We almost ditched our cruise to stay here another 3 days.
Response by Pacific Inn
Gilbert, thank you for your great review. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
eric
"Comfortable motel close to both the beach and PCH"
We stayed in the hotel two nights in April and were pleasantly surprised by the cheerfulness of the staff (from front desk to the maids) and even the décor of rooms. Nice touches like tile (faux?) in the shower.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great for business or family"
I love this hotel! I was staying for business purposes and it is in such a convenient location. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The breakfast is a nice convenience as well. I will definitely come back with my family for vacation.
Response by Pacific Inn
Sheryl, thank you for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Sheryl
"seal beach gem"
Great price and exactly what I was looking for in terms of amenities and location.
Response by Pacific Inn
Carlos, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Pacific Inn!
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Carlos
"Great Location in Seal Beach near Main Street"
Stayed here a few nights on a solo vacation. Walking distance to many nice restaurants such as Patty's Place (have the king crab legs and the cheesecake), O' Malleys (where they filmed American Sniper), Walt's Wharf, etc. Not on the beach, but walking distance. Average rooms but very clean. Covered parking.
Response by Pacific Inn
Joseph, thank you for your great review. We hope to see you again soon!
4 night trip Apr 15, 2015
"3-day stay before cruise"
Booked hotel prior to a long cruise. Thought we would be using Long Beach terminal but used San Pedro. Staying in Seal Beach was a very good experience. Pacific Inn is convenient and good value for money. Enjoyed the free breakfast and the proximity to main street where we were able to find food and shopping. Took advantage of a walk on Sunday to the Farmers Market in Long Beach where we purchased fresh foods for our three day stay. Also opposite Market is a Whole Foods and a Trader Joes close by [we had no car]. Found wonderful bike paths and enjoyed the setting sun over the pier and the beach. Plenty of restaurants in Seal Beach [good seafood] and Inn is close to a CVS and bank--fast food just opposite. Nice pool and jacuzzi with room to lounge by the pool, read and sip a drink. Having a microwave and refrigerator very convenient. Used supershuttle service from LAX and the same service to take us to cruise terminal at San Pedro and received excellent service at a reasonable price. Staff at front desk very helpful and loved the location of the hotel. Room was updated and comfortable for two. Just a 10-15 walk to the beach.
Response by Pacific Inn
Rosemary, thank you for your review. Just for future reference; we do offer a complimentary shuttle service that can drive to and from the San Pedro and Long Beach cruise terminals. If you choose to stay with us again, you are welcome to utilize this! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Pacific Inn.
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
rosemary
"Nice hotel walking distance to town and Seal Beach"
We were visiting Long Beach State University and this hotel was a nice place to stay. My son used the hot tub and enjoyed it. We walked to dinner across the street at Patty's Place. The next morning we walked through the town and down the pier of Seal Beach. The hotel had a breakfast in the morning that was pretty good with many choices. (Cereal, waffles, egg omelet, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and different toast choices)
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Lee Ann
"Seal beach is nice and quiet but still fun!"
Wonderful family trip! Great hot breakfast each morning and great neighborhood. Seal beach is a gem.
Response by Pacific Inn
Lohni, thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
5 night family trip Mar 31, 2015