All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8384 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA, 90048, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great location -- near the grove. The parking is not great -- valet but not too pricey.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
"good boutique hotel great location"
excellent
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Dalmus
Nice stay, great place, but just make sure to get a room away from their outdoor restaurant seating or elevator. Busy place so people are out and about until later and it kept me awake and I am not a light sleeper
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
"Great boutique hotel"
Always book at the Orlando since we frequently go to Los Angeles. We have never had a bad experience and if there's been a problem (one a dysfunctional tv) te staff promptly had it fixed...we have stayed at other hires in the area but we are most impressed with the Orlando for location,staff courtesy and cleanliness
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Nice hotel close to shopping and restaurants"
The hotel is clean and comfortable. We have stayed at the Orlando a number of times in the last 8 years. The staff is always helpful and pleasant. They pool and patio have recently under gone some upgrades that make it a very pleasant relaxing area.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Gil
"Only reason it's not all 5s..."
The only reason I didn't give this fabulous hotel all 5s is that the air con went out during our stay - a mechanical problem on a very hot day. It was fixed the next day. The staff, who were all fantastic, especially Robert and Joanna, couldn't have been more effective - we were moved to another room as soon as we asked, and our parking was comped for the whole stay to make up for what was really a minor inconvenience. Even the parking staff is excellent - I was able to leave my car, with my drum set clearly visible, in front of the hotel for an hour while we took care of some stuff prior to checking out. Good food and drinks in the restaurant, too, and the location couldn't be better. We will absolutely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
My only negative comment would be the price of drinks in the lounge.
5 night trip Aug 22, 2013
k daley
"The Orlando stay"
Friendly and helpful hotel staff - they were prompt and took care of all of our needs. The hotel is clean, nice and centrally located. Heated pool with pleasant lounge area. Valet parking doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Would definitely stay here again and happy to recommend.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Carl
"Good hotel, great location"
I was traveling for work so wasn't expecting much out of my stay, but this hotel was in a chic but casual neighborhood, well located near great restaurants as well as fun shopping and exercise opportunities and it was just a short drive to plenty of other attractions. It's on a main street but there are very pretty, walkable neighborhoods off the main drag that are fun to explore.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Kate
"A Wonderful Stay at the O"
The front desk personnel and the staff in general were absolutely charming, wonderful and helpful during my stay. I was there for 2 nights, for a memorial service and appreciated my room overlooking the pool (quieter area - away from the downstairs -The Churchill restaurant which draws a large young clientele and equally loud music). By the way I enjoyed the food at the Churchill and liked its convenience. I arrived far too early for check in - but enjoyed checking out the local shops and the lounge was very comfortable for killing time while I was on my Ipad. Note: the pool was available to me as well before checking in as well as hotel Wifi service. . .
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Mrs. Wilson
"Not worth the price!"
Great location but it ends there! Rooms were ok.. Abdolutely NOT worth the price!!!! Not what I expected after seeing photos while booking. Pool was more like a oversized tub.. Never again!
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Small mistakes"
The room is large and basically fine. The shower had no place to put soap. Also no "safety bar." Wifi tries to be good, but in some parts of the room the signal is almost non-existent. Staff is friendly and all have a good attitude.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Great location, service and stay!"
It was great all around.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Smallest pool ever"
Overall we had a good experience, the hotel seems to be recently remodeled. The room was of good size, comfortable bed and pillows, very nice bathroom, overall very comfortable. It's in a good and safe location/neighborhood, with lots of shops and bakeries around it. The hotel's restaurant is very modern and the food is good as well as their drinks. Unfortunatelly we booked the hotel thinking the pool was big enough to swim in itand we relize that is not the case. The pool is so small it could almost be a jacuzzi, the max occupancy is 12 and that would be if you are right next to each other. So if you are looking to enjoy some pool time do not stay here, other than that we would recommend it.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Darren"
Too expensive for what we got
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
Darren
"Great Location but Nothing Else"
I called before we left Dallas to make sure the reservations were all confirmed. I also wanted to let them know we would be a late arrival. They assured me we had a room with a balcony. We got there and immediately there was some concern - they acted like we were walk in customers with no reservations. After a delay - we were given keys to a room - went upstairs - no bellman - carried our luggage - keys do not work - tried numerous times and a lady answers the door - there was already someone staying in the room. Go back downstairs where they tell us they are sold out - I raise a ruckus and all of a sudden there is a room - nothing like what we had reserved but at 10:30 at night we agreed to stay at this room. We got there at 9:30 so after this ordeal for an hour we finally get to the room. I made the mistake of taking my shoes off and my feet were black within 5 minutes. This place was filthy.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Paula
"Nice boutique hotel bad valet setup"
Facilities are nice, but their valet parking area is wayyy to small!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Great boutique hotel!"
We checked in late but were met with a courteous staff. At first they couldn't find out reservation, but finally did after about five minutes. They upgraded our room for the inconvenience (which was no inconvenience at all)! Now THAT'S customer service! They even called our room a few minutes after we got in the room to make sure we were satisified! The hotel decor is upscale modern. Comfortable bed. Nice amenities.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
Staff was fantastic, accommodating and offered tips on sites to visit. We enjoyed the shops on this block where the Kardashian's "vintage shop." The Magnolia on the corner has the best cupcakes, Katie Holmes favorite. If you're looking for a night spot, several are nearby including 1 in this hotel. We enjoyed our stay and would go back.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"A Home away from Home"
We had to leave our house for 3 day, the stay at the Orlando made it a nice change for us. Thanks
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Overall wonderful experience, definite repeat stay"
We had originally chosen another nearby hotel but had an atrocious experience. The Orlando came up in our search results and we decided on a whim to stay here. We could not have made a better choice. The hotel's location was in walking distance to some pretty great restaurants, shops - West 3rd in general was pretty fantastic. Overall the staff was great, particularly Michael who went out of his way to help with a car problem we had. Such a nice guy. One of the other staff members wasn't quite so helpful, not very nice at all, but she was the only one of the bunch. The room was very comfortable. Memory foam pillows, an extremely comfortable bed, nice television, fantastic view. Clean and stylish, we felt very at home during our stay . I can't recommend this hotel enough.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Justin
"Orlando Stay"
Disappointing
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
J
"|ORLANDO \West Hollywood"
I enjoyed my stay, very nice staff and equally efficient and clean rooms.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"Most beautiful, luxurious two days stay!"
I booked this hotel last minute when I was already in LA. I decided to stay closer to a conference I was attending. I was absolutely thrilled when I walked in the spacious, clean room! I wanted to stay forever. Large fluffy towels AND a soft robe to use during my stay was such a pampering treat. I enjoyed a meal twice at the attached Churchill restaurant. I would absolutely love to return to LA with my family and stay at the Orlando again. Thank you for making my stay so comfortable
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Great Hotel and great value."
I've stayed here a few times, and always recommended it to other people. The level of service here has always been very good. A decent bar attached to the hotel is actually pretty good to watch the world go by and there's some great local spots to try out, ie, Joan's on Third and Son of a Gun. The mall isn't a far away either, so if you ever forget anything......
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Rogey Mac
"Nice place!"
Overall, nice hotel. Could use some TLC in some areas, but in general, all was in good condition. Due to location, there is some traffic and street noise, but the staff was accommodating and relocated me to another room.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
"nice place"
Only complaint would be for room service, pizza and burger arrived a bit cold. We asked to cancel the pizza and they did. Everything else was great! They even delivered a cupcake to me for my birthday.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
G
"Very Central for us"
Room was great once we were situated in the room we asked for with a bath tub. Towels were plentiful, and room was very clean.. Everything worked properly,. would stay there again
3 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"Great "near Beverly Hills" hotel"
Loved it. Street parking all over, but watch the very confusing signs. Great shopping in the area Mall and small stores. Cool bar/restaurant in the lobby streetside. Younger crowd though. Outdoor fireplace. Very nice. Front desk guy fabulous and friendly. Love the bag with newspaper they hang on your door in am. Will be back.
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
"Would Fully Recommend This Hotel"
Great Hotel - great location - the thing that stood out most was the service and helpfulness of the staff - exceptional! (Really!)
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2013
stuntabiker
Great Hotel, Thank you.......................................................................................................!
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
"Great staff & location. Bring a sound machine."
The staff was accessible at all times, and very courteous. The room was nice (remodeled in 2011) although the grout in the shower was already getting mildew in the "soap nook". The walls and windows must be thin, because we could hear many noises outside and within the hotel. The location was good; safe area with many boutiques and cafes.
Response by Hotel Management
Dear Batmom G, Thank you for your recent review on The Orlando. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed our new guest rooms and found our team to be helpful. And I'm so happy that you took advantage of our great area! I would like to thank you for bringing a cleaning oversight to our attention. After doing a complete management inspection of all guest room bathrooms, we've discussed and fixed this with the housekeeping team responsible for room 229. I'm sorry that you found the hotel to be noisy. We recognize that we have many guests who come from rural areas and we make it a top priority to assign one of our many quiet guest rooms for those who express this request. I've noted your profile for future visits to ensure that we assign you a quiet room on a higher floor. Additionally, we have replaced the window seal in your guest room to ensure a quieter experience for all the future guests in this room. We do hope that you'll return to The Orlando the next time your travel plans include Los Angeles. Very best,
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
Batmom
"Great experience"
Service was excellent, location was great for shopping, dining and close to everything we wanted to do. Can't say enough good things about the staff from front desk, valet an housekeeping. I left an item in the room at checkout, called from the airport and the found right away, called me back and sent it to me. Will be staying here again when next in LA.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2012
Kathryn
"exceptional West Hollywood boutique hotel"
Delighted to find this charming European-style hotel! Close to fine shops and restaurants, it met all my standards for a delightful week-end stay. The staff is kind and helpful, the decor tasteful and warm, and the room impeccably clean. I intend to be a loyal guest whenever I visit LA.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2012
F. Falk
"Worth the visit"
A modern hotel in a good location.Comfortable and well done.I will return
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
Denis
"great stay, in a great location near the Grove etc"
very good service, clean and a great location
4 night family trip Sep 14, 2012
"Orlando"
Good enough, warning hard bed and lumpy pillows. Other than that pretty good for the money.
Response by The Orlando
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm sorry that you didn't find our bedding comfortable. We have recently replaced all of our bedding and linens throughout the hotel and we have had many recent compliments on this. So I hope you'll have the chance to join us again in the future. We hope to see you again the next time your plans include Los Angeles. Very best, Paul Gardner, Guest Services Manager
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
This hotel is a nice boutique hotel in a great neighborhood. Friendly staff, great location. The rooms are nicely appointed. Nothing too luxurious, but modern, clean, and comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2012
"great find. good hotel at reasonable rate"
We were very pleased with our stay at the Orlando. The room was nice, the staff very responsive, and the location excellent. We will definitely suggest it to others looking for good value.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2012
susan
"Great for business trip !!"
Everything is fine...Only one thing everyone might face is that car parking fee is $29.00 per night. There is no self parking...only Valet will take care of you...just keep in mind.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
Joe S.
"Lovely hotel in great location!"
ROOM: The room was comfortable and clean. The king sized bed was very comfortable. There were four different types of pillows, which was great as it suits all people and their comfort preferences. There was a large TV with many channels plus movies to rent. The bathroom looked to be newly refurbished; I was impressed. The room was spacious too. LOCATION: Prime location. It's a three minute walk to the Beverly Center (shopping mall) and a 15 minute walk to the Farmer's Market and Grove shopping. This is a wonderful place to spend an afternoon. I feel the hotel location is quite central to other areas of Hollywood so the taxi fares aren't too expensive. There are many eateries and boutiques within a 2 minute walk of the hotel. SERVICE: High quality service. I was very impressed. All staff made me feel comfortable and welcome. I was offered a late checkout due to late flight, which I appreciated. I was also offered assistance planning daily activities. CRITICISM: My only criticism is that due to an interconnecting door between rooms, it could become noisy in the room and it could be difficult to sleep. However, this just depends on the guest next door; depending on how considerate they are. I would stay at The Orlando again.
Other trip Jul 27, 2012
Lauren
"Very nice botique hotel"
I checked in around 10PM, after a long flight from Zurich. The night clerk checking me in was very pleasant and helpful. He even called me to ask if my room was ok. That was a first. The room was very nice, modern. A/C worked great and quiet. TV was very good. Coffee and tea pot was good. Bed very comfortable Bathroom was modern. Room was very quiet facing the back. The hotel is on a quiet side street. No breakfast with the room. I was charged 29 dollars to valet park my car. Which is standard in LA. Very nice and modern botique hotel
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"Pleasantly surprising!"
Managed very superbly! A quality hotel that will not disappoint.
Other trip Jul 4, 2012

"Good place to stay in LA"
Very pleasant hotel to stay when visiting LA on business. Very kind and helpful personnel
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
IL
"Not cheap but a lovely hotel!"
We had a good experience at the Orlando. Check in was quick and easy, and our rooms were clean and with a view of the Hollywood sign (spot the tourist) from the 5th floor. Valet parking was (although expensive) very convenient and the car was very quickly delivered (<5 mins) whenever we asked for it. The room was a decent size, the only slight moan was that the sink smelled a bit of drains after the tap had been running for a few mins (didn't bother reporting it though, it wasn't that bad really). The pool area was very nice - although a bit small - with a warm salt-water pool. The gym (we didn't use) looked to be a useful facility, again a little small. The restaurant/bar in front of the hotel (The Churchill) was absolutely lovely - really nice food (went for dinner and for breakfast) which is handy to have as an attached facility. We got a really good night's sleep in this hotel, the aircon was efficient and much quieter than others we experienced, and the bedding was lovely. The area around 3rd Street was great, one of the much nicer bits of LA - with the Farmer's Market within walking distance. Overall, a pricey hotel, but a great base for exploring the city with lovely rooms and good service. Thanks!
2 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Rachel
Great hotel - would definitely stay here again. Only issue I had was with the bathroom, which was small with no counter space for toiletries.
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"A big thumbs up"
It is in perfect location, great cafes and shops closeby and has a very trendy restaurant under the hotel.
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
I stayed at the Orlando Hotel from January 24-29. It was my first time in LA and was so pleased with this hotel. Great location and amazing staff, especially Preston and Joe at reception who were super helpful and welcoming...did I mention the great location!! Great shopping and restaurants nearby and close to Beverly Hills, Melrose and Hollywood Blvd. Only complaint were the pillows...not very comfortable, but I would recommend this hotel to everyone and would most defintely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Dimi
"Preston is the best!"
This is a great place to stay, walking distance to everything, Joan's on Third, Toast, just to name a few dining places. Very helpful staff. Nice pool and business center. Wonderful happy hour. Only knock on the place is how the rooms are finished. They went with chocolate colors, it shows the smallest of damage and wear, but the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are a good size.
2 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
Randy
"Amazing customer service!"
I loved everything about this hotel! The staff was amazing…so friendly, caring, asked about my day and how I was enjoying LA and all that. They have valet service strictly for parking and that was also amazing. The staff was prompt and very friendly. The restaurant attached to the hotel was amazing as well. Great service, friendly staff, great food, happening at night! The room was beautiful, clean, quite large with a wardrobe, king size bed, sofa, desk, shelves. I loved this hotel and would stay there again for sure!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014