All hotels in Rochester, New York, United States of America
550 East Ave, Rochester, NY, 14607, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

The staff were uniformly kind. During a rather difficult Christmas trip whenever there was an opportunity to do more than was asked of them they took it. The blueberry lemon pancakes were excellent and they even surved us breakfast at lunch time when they heard that we were from the west coast and jet lagged.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Great hotel.."
they have a shuttle if you need a ride somewhere. the restaurant is great downstairs.. always packed so may be hard to get a seat.. warm cookies at the front desk when you check in.. comfy beds great location.. what more can you say..
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
laura
"5-star service and comfort"
We had a great experience at the Strathallan - service was excellent. The young staff was attentive, friendly, accommodating, and all seemed to take pride in their jobs. I didn't even realize that it was a Doubletree by Hilton until check-in ("The Cookie" was the tip-off!). The free airport and local shuttle was a big plus. Hotel's location was convenient to downtown and to the Eastman House and NOTA (Neighborhood of the Arts). Lively bar scene at night as well! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for convenience, quality, and value.
3 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Ellen
"nice place to stay"
Stayed here for one night. Room was big. Bathroom was nice. Parking wasn't an issue. Surprised there was no breakfast for the amount I paid. Surround was nice and easy access to highways.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
"A Gem"
First time in Rocherster and I was thrilled with this hotel. The grounds and the firepot area were very nice and we had a great dinner in restaurant, too.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
GKS
"Very nice hotel"
Just newly remodeled the "Strath" in Downtown Rochester was modern and elegant and the bed was very comfortable.. The staff did an excellent job from check in to check out.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Great Hotel - near downtown"
Great hotel, great rooms...my only tiff is why does housekeeping knock on your door at 8:30 am when checkout isnt until 12:00!!!
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
SB
"Good Night Stay"
Hotel is beautiful inside as it recently had a renovation. The room was clean quite and comfortable the only complaint I have is that I reserved a king size for my wedding night and the room actually had a short queen. When I asked the front desk about it they said bed size was not guaranteed and they refused to change my room. Also the parking lot was packed and we had to wait for a spot to open up.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
Jon
"Relaxing with very friendly staff"
Just what I was looking for.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Always have loved the Strathallen"
it was great! Love this hotel!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2013
"perfect, with excellent service"
Only good things to say. Staff was courteous and accommodating.
4 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"good stay"
Very comfortable. Good breakfast. Located near museums,
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Business stay"
The hotel and facilities are nice. However the restaurant in the hotel & room service were not so good. Everything from the restaurant and room service I ordered was way over priced. When I went to the restaurant the bar tender was friendly, but my $50 steak was cooked in correctly (ordered med rare and came out well done). The hotel staff also forgot to extend my key card to my room after I received late check out so there was a bit of an issue with that as well.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Jon
"Classy, upscale"
Really nice hotel. Excellent service. Very clean. Terrific shower. Provided crib without charge or complaint. Pretty convenient location and nicer than downtown Rochester. Easily able to get to activities. Restaurant has nice wine list, although we didn't eat there. 1 complaint: booked a king suite, and the bed was a queen, but very nice, and didn't bother our stay. Very satisfied.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2013
"Very pleasant"
Enjoyed our two nights here. Everything was nice and new.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"e.g. "Great hotel for a family""
enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and decor of the hotel. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Food in restaurant was delicious. Loved having the option of self parking or complimentary valet. The rooms are nicely decorated and very spacious.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"A dissapointment"
Not only did they double charge me for the room that I had already paid for with hotels.com, my experience there was a total dissapointment.
1 night business trip May 21, 2013
"What a difference a renovation makes!"
Extraordinary change for this hotel. I used to stay, before the renovation, and, candidly, felt like it was a place you would rent by the hour rather than the day. I was pleasantly surprised, and look forward to staying the next time I am in Rochester!
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
Beautiful work on the remodeling. Room was brand new. Terrific decor. Love the new lounge. All and all a first rate experience.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2013
"Great location and great restaurant"
The staff was extremely pleasant and professional. The restaurant, Char, was outstanding. My only issue was a BIG greasy face print smack in the middle of the window. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2013
"Great Hotel in the Center of Rochester"
Renovated, in the center of town, the Strathallan excels in simple ways where other hotels fail: free high-speed WiFi; nice TVs with a decent selection of channels; free (be sure to tip) shuttle service not only to the airport, but pretty much anywhere you want to go!; free coffee; modestly-priced breakfast menu; plush towels in marble floor bathrooms; comfortable beds; quiet and insulated. And for $150 a room, or whatever it was in the snowy March when I visited. Centrally located, super amiable staff, I wish there were a Strathallan in every city like this. For the price, one of the finest hotels I've ever stayed in.
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
Rex
"Great stay at Strathallan."
This hotel was completely renovated in 2012 and looks great everywhere! Valet parking is free! The rooms are very well appointed. Very comfortable bed. The bar and restaurant is very hip. Attentive staff.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
Arden
The interior and exterior have recently been updated for a modern yet comfortable look and feel.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013

"An amazing stay at The Strathallan"
Stayed at the Strathallan from 3rd to 10th February 2015. An excellent hotel, friendly and courteous staff, over and above to do things for us,cleanliness throughout the hotel superb, food amazing! Would definitely stay here again.
7 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great place"
Great place and a reasonable walk to the Museum of Play. The hotel was updated, clean, and the service was phenomenal.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
CHRIS
"QOTSA @ The Armory"
Nice place overall in a very nice area of Rochester. Frendly and helpful staff. Bathroom a bit bizarre; vast but with no hook or table by shower to put towel/toiletries.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Simoncito
"2 Adults + 2 Young Kids"
First time in Rochester. we came from Toronto. Great location, staff very friendly, room & hotel was clean. some noise from A/C engine outside the window (we were on the 3rd floor) - BUT didn't bother our or our kids sleep. Pool was clean, we also had dinner at the hotel restaurant which was OK, just one note - DO NOT TAKE THE KIDS BURGER - they burn it and the bun is too big. kids ended up eat our food (sharing is caring) ;) Will go back for sure!
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Torontonian
"A Comfort Stay"
A very pleasant stay in a well managed hotel, good quality of room and facilities except for the swimming pool which is far too small. The ability to use the shuttle transport downtown was an excellent customer service and great added value.
4 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Fantastic service, great hotel"
Service is excellent, comfort hotel, fine dining there.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Aaron
"very nice business hotel. Staff very friendly and"
I stay regularly for business and am always treated in an excellent fashion. Staff are genuinely helpful and friendly
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"SHOPPING...rest"
I came to Rochester to SHOP the Black Friday way!! and that I did - I shopped with a friend of mine, for 21hrs and 20 minutes straight !!!!!! No sleep...that is right...we shopped till we dropped...delirium started to set in - and we called it quits...Headed off to the Strathallen - to find, a gorgeous contemporary staff, waiting for us.. I remember, Keva, George, Carrie, and Fred!! They all came outside to see my packed car, and HELP us unload, as they encouraged me, just in case, to take everything to the room, including my 60" TV!! they helped us bring everything to the room, and then valeted the car! The room, was perfect, nicely appointed, huge shower, a very comfortable bed, and quiet. I will definitely come back next year, to shop as the shopping in the area, was amazing. Great finds at best buy, Walmart, Greece Ridge Mall, and Eastview Mall!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Excellent experience"
Beautiful boutique hotel. The staff was very friendly and it is in a very convenient location. For the room size and facilities, the price is very reasonable :)
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"Excellent family/Business hotel"
I have been staying at the Strathallen for many years and had always been pleased with the rooms and service. They have just recently undergone a major facelift which has further improved the facilities.
Other trip Feb 21, 2013

"Great area and cute hotel"
場所も良く、一階には素敵なレストランがあるし、夜11時まで無料送迎で近くのレストランやバーにもいけます。また、無料パーキングなのも良かったです。オススメのホテルですー。
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013