All hotels in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, United States of America
860 N. Front St. US 15, 11, Lemoyne, PA, 17043, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.7
    2.9
    2.6
    2.5
"Eh"
Not the best, not the worst. But you better be it of that room by 11am check out time. They'll be pounding on your door at 1102am
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Bradley
"Ok for the price but expected a little more..."
This was the cheapest hotel in the area at the time. The room was ok. The mattress was very hard and the pillows thin. The blankets had holes and cigaret burns. But they stemmed to be clean. The bathroom had hairs in the shower and some dirt in the corner. The breakfast was in the lobby and consisted of some cheap muffins, bread and coffee. They only have one small table to sit at. Hard to do with two children. The staff was not rude but not nice either. When checking out we handed in our room key and was told that's all bye. Not even asked how our stay was. I wast expecting a lot being that it was the cheapest hotel at the time but for the rate we still paid I expected more. Our stay was ok and only ok.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Katherine
"Cheap Room"
Room keys did not work, due to programming problem, which took over a half hour to fix. Towels are so thin they melt in your hands. Complimentary breakfast is non-existent. Hotel shows signs of its age, but for a cheap one night stay, it is acceptable.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Was OK nothing grand what you would expect from a budget hotel. good value
3 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Econo-lodge Hotels.com Poor Quality"
Bug on window sill. Top of toilet was off and sitting next to it. Toilet ran all night. Didn't like dragging luggage up the steps. Room smelled horrible. Would not stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"nice and inexpensive"
Great for the cost. could not do better
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
stephan
"Overnight"
Only complaint is our shower would not work.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"I'M SORRY I BOOKED THERE"
THE RESERVATION WAS FOR MY 22 TEAR OLD COLLEGE SON WHO HAD AN APPOINTMENT IN HARRISBURG WITH STATE POLICE. UPON HIS ARRIVAL, HE TEXTED ME THAT THE PLACE WAS A "DUMP" AND TONEVER REGISTER HIM THERE EVER AGAIN. HE COMPLAINED THAT THE HEAT DID NOT WORK PROPERLY - IT WAS FREEZING AT TIMES THEN BECAME UNBEARABLY HOT. HE COMPLAINED THAT THE TOWELS INTHE BATHROOM WERE STAINNED. HE ALSO COMPL;AINED THAT THE TELEVISON WAS FROM THE "1980'S" WITH A POOR RECEPTION. THANK YOU
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
DAVID
"Cheap Hotel"
You get what you pay for, but I've actually been in several nicer super budget hotels before this one. The front desk called in the morning (waking us up) to remind us of the 11:00am check out time even though I had the do not disturb sign on the door. Obviously they are more concerned about getting the guest out of there then getting them in, because even though I had a pre paid room, I had to wait far to long to check in at a property that has less than 40 rooms. They provided 1 small bar of hand soap to be used for both the shower and the sink area(outside the toilet & shower room), even though the occupancy of the room could be up to 4 people (2 double beds).
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Nice room furnishings"
Room was unexpectedly and nicely furnished: table & 2 chairs, a recliner (!), along with a refrig and microwave.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Terrible morel next to train tracks"
Front desk clerk doesn't speak intelligible English. Trains run on tracks behind motel all night. Carpeting in room stretched out of shape..door barely closes.Large hump under moldy bathroom linoleum...door barely closes. Pillows should have been thrown away ages ago. Towels holey, frayed & dirty.Light switch doesn't work, bulbs burned out.Room ice cold upon entering.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Everything was fine. It was nice after a long day to check into a clean room.
"No Frills, No Surprises"
Look, it's an Econolodge; you should have a fair idea of what you're getting into already. Someone who wants to save $80/night against a Radisson shouldn't complain too much! The rooms were dated but very clean, the beds were concrete-firm, and the pillows no thicker than a folded bed sheet. The most annoying part about the room though is that 1 plug of every receptacle is wired into the light switch, which is controlled by motion detector. So, by sitting at my desk for an hour, the lights would switch off, and I'd have to walk closer to the light switch and move my arm. I was further down the block, but there is a train track right next door, and the closer rooms will definitely be upset by that.
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Matthew
"Very badly maintained hotel. Terrible breakfast"
The hotel we got for close to $90 a night turned out 100 times worse than the Westin hotel we got for $67 a night in Washington DC close to the Dulles airport. I really wish they did not have a free breakfast (in this case, it is not 'little bread is better than no bread'). The location was also very unimpressive - difficult to sleep because of the trains chugging by in the middle of the night. The bathroom was clean but very badly maintained. We had reserved for two nights but basically had to leave after one night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Stayed one night. Tried to stay away until it was time to sleep.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Expensive not confortable or clean not pleasant smelling,restroom bad cleaned, I requested to move or leave with my money back they did not let me I asked to set the orange juice right because it was watery they did not listened
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Room wasn't updated and there were a lot of bugs sharing the room. The linens looked as if they hadn't been changed in weeks.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Cheap hotel but the hotel condition was not very clean. Good for just one night stay.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
The other reviews I read were pretty acurate- very run down and smelly. There are other discount hotels in the area, wish we had tried one of those instead (they were maybe $20 more but had very good reviews...I have a feeling the extra $20 would have been worth it!
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Katie
"Motel"
Crapy breakfast, coffee sucked, staff was friendly, more towels in the room wouldn't hurt, and provide more soap and tooth paste/brush..
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
divahulk
"Horrible!!!!"
Never again!!! Dirty, old, smelly, bathroom was the worst- toilet wouldn't flush and let having to turn the know for the water to run
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Eroc
"a little scary arriving late at night"
The overall appearance of the entry area and the bullet proof teller window at reception had me a little worried, but in the end all was fine. The bed linens were of questionable cleanliness. The heating system was either too hot or too cold. Overall not not a really comfortable experience. Cleaning up the entry area would have left me with at least a better first impression. Guy at reception was friendly and efficient.
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2013
"Horrible! Never stay Here!"
The customer service was horrible and degrading! Room was dirty and soap was being reused! Breakfast tasted like it was expired last week. Who needs a toaster when u have stale bread? The price was great if I wanted to sleep next to the dumpster. Would have rather stayed in my vehicle and ate from my own trash can. The woman in the morning was the most of my visit. She seemed friendly.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Distress
floor felt squishy...smelled like curry....never will go back there again....not worth it at all
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Just barely OK"
The people who run this place seem nice, and were helpful and attentive. But it is an old property, in need of much. The smell in the hallway was truly repulsive, though the room was clean enough. Lack of fitted sheets on the beds, very noisy heater, the kind of corner-cutting that leaves one on edge. Any port in the storm, though, right?
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
Gerard
Econo Lodge Wormleysburg was, as the name implies, economy lodging. It was in a good neighborhood, was clean and employees friendly. It was about twice as far from our venue as advertised, but travel wasn't difficult. We were satisfied with what we got for the money.
5 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
It was okay for the price. But the continental breakfast offered (a) consisted of mini muffins and toast, there was only orange juice or water to choose from for juices and it didn't start until 7am. The room was a bit uncomfortable for 4 people but we made do. It was clean though. The refrigerator froze everything I put in it so I lost my food too.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Kellie
The layout was very nice. The condition of the room was good overall. The staff was friendly and attentive.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Convenient stop"
In my long drive, I need a stop somewhere in Harrisburg. I stopped by at 10 pm and left at 8 am the next day.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"good motel"
totally good
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Close to HACC"
Not a bad room or experience. The staff was very courteous. If there was only one thing that detracts from a quiet stay here, it would be due to a train bridge that runs over the hotel area. It was loud but that should be expected when staying so close to a train route.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2013
"My take on my stay"
Before I even entered the lobby of the motel I could smell Curry and was hoping the entire motel didn't smell that way (this has happened before). I requested a late check in and had no problem when I arrived. The clerk was friendly and helpful. I went to my room and it was warm and musty smelling, I turned the air handling unit on and went for dinner. When I returned the room was tolerable. I then took a shower and used a towel that I could have sanded a board with. The sheets were clean but spotted and thin. I needed 2 pillows to make 1 pillow and could have used a 3rd pillow. The bed was not that comfortable. There was 1 packet of coffee in the room but did not use it. I checked out but did not notice, or want, any coffee or breakfast items. I do a lot of traveling for my company and usually my stats consist of several weeks or months. The motel was fine for one night but I would not stay there for any length of time.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"spend the extra $25!!"
I felt like I had arrived in a shelter. The room had an ugly 'used' feeling and a bad smell. I am easy going and had just returned from a 2 week camping trip in Maine and honestly, I avoided touching anything in the room. The furniture belongs in the dumpster. The carpet was sticky and had released from it's fastenings and I kept my shoes on. I would describe this as a flea bag hotel and couldn't get out of there fast enough the next morning. I don't mean to appear nasty or ungrateful, it did have a beautiful view of the river from the parking lot and the man behind the window was nice enough and they did have availability when I arrived very late at night. I'm just sayin......spend the extra 25$ and don't be left with that super creepy feeling
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"questionable????"
I have stayed at several different Econo Lodges and have decided not to stay at anymore. The service was good, grounds clean and room was also clean. There were only 2 towels in rm and they felt like sandpaper & were small. The fan in bathrm was so loud you couldn't hear anything else in the rm.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
"Nice hotel close to American Legion HQ"
Room was extremely hot when we arrived. Took most of evening to cool down.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
We felt the general area of the motel was not as inviting as it was the last time I was there. It was a disappointment.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Terrible hotel"
Rooms were filthy, sheets and covers were stained and had burn holes in them. We left after 30 minutes.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"hard to find at night."
hard to find at night with directions from computer.(couldn't find front street & went 2 miles off track) wasn't sure if a light breakfast was included. muffins were good, but small.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
not a good place to stay and sleep even for one night.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
nothappy camper
"Close to a good view"
Horrible bed. Spicy food odors in the hallway. Shabby without the chic.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Ok for a one night stay."
The hotel need's a little TLC. We booked a non-smoking room, and it reeked of smoke. There were also holes in the sheet's that looked like burn holes. There was a hole in the bathroom door that was just patched over, and a hole in the shower curtain. It was clean but thing's needed to be updated. We stayed on the second floor, and the hallway leading up to the rooms was left unlocked all night. Not very secure. The saying " You get what you pay for" was very accurate in this case.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
The Milhollen's
"Great for the price"
The hotel was what is to be expected, room had 2 double beds and a bath refrig ad cable tv, the pillows left a lot to be desired, if possible take your own, but other than that good stay.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
L.I.
"Business trip"
The view of the river with the city as a backdrop is very nice. However, the neighborhood is a bit run down. Previous reviews complain about the bar and talk about a nearby diner. These are no longer the case as both were completely closed during my entire stay. So, it was very quiet. It was good enough for what I needed it for. It was not horrible.
4 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
"Very close to Hershy Chocolate Museum"
The receptionist was helpful in making suggestions about local-area Restaurants. It was also very close to the Grace Milliman Performing Arts Center where I attended an Opera in which my Son performed.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Ruth
Good
Business trip May 30, 2013
Davis
"TIME TO BUY NEW LINENS"
THE ROOM DIDNOT SEEM TOTALY CLEAN... THE FIRST BED I TURNED DOWN LOOKED LIKE IT WAS USED ALREADY... THE 2ND BED SEEMED CLEAN EXCEPT FOR THE CIGARETTE HOLES IN THE SHEETS..... BATHROOM COULD HAVE BEEN CLEANER...... THE PRICE WAS GOOD..... SO I GUESS I GOT WHAT I PAID FOR.... NOT MUCH...
2 night trip May 10, 2013
MIKE
"Great stay for the price"
The property had many more amenities than I expected: pool, fitness center and a restaurant onsite. It was a very nice property and the staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
T. Miller
"Close to event that we were they to attend"
We had a comfortable three day stay at this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2013
"Disappointing"
Towels were old & tired, but clean. Sheets had stains, but appeared clean. Continental breakfast was a ridiculous. Orange juice, coffe, toast & prepackaged muffins, THAT WAS IT!
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"inexpensive, good location but a little... hmm...."
inexpensive, good location if you need to work downtown but can't afford those expensive luxeries. BUT, rooms are ok, no safes, need them in this area of town, shower head broke. worse of all the "breakfast" is not that good. coffee weak, watered down. OJ weak, watered down. and food consists of... drum roll please... a MUFFIN! woot woot! LOL regardless, i stay here every year and probably will in 10 days LOL
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2013