All hotels in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here860 N. Front St. US 15, 11, Lemoyne, PA, 17043, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.7
    2.7
    2.5
    2.9
The hotel is located behind a bar. The drive up to the hotel parking says it is reserved for the hotel only however when we returned to our room after our dinner event ALL the parking was taken up and cars were parked along the drive out of parking spots. The hotel was not fully booked. I think that they need to be more proactive in keeping parking available for their guests.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Amber
"Better than expected. Great value!"
I stayed for two weeks for work and had a great experience. The couple that runs the hotel are very nice and accomodating. It's conveniently located within walking distance of a bar (with great food) and a diner. The neighborhood feels nice and safe. The rooms are very inexpensive, the only reason I can see is that the decorations and fixtures of the hotel haven't been updated since the late 80s; but all work well enough. Other than the aesthetic decorations, it was a clean standard hotel room. I had a nice fridge in my room, as requested. The continental breakfast was disappointing...muffins, bread, and a juice machine, but there's a cheap diner next door :). Overall the place is comprable or slightly better than expected for the price. I will be returning again shortly. I chose it because the price was right and I was able enjoy a safe bicycle ride to Harrisburg all week for my work commitments; there's nice protected bridge path crossings and beautiful bike paths along the east bank of the river.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
KC
"Nasty Hotel"
This was by far the nastiest hotel I have stayed at. I had to put my flip flops on before I walked around because the carpets were black and they weren't originally that color. Do yourself a favor never stay here!!!
1 night trip Sep 3, 2012
"Not bad for the price"
We had a hard time finding it because our online map had the wrong directions. Probably easier to find if you're familiar with the area. Breakfast is minimal (juice and muffins), but it was nice to have a fridge and microwave in-room. Room was quiet and comfortable overall. We requested a crib for our infant, and it was there for us when we arrived.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2012
"Perfect for an overnight stay"
We were on our way to upstate NY and needed a place to crash. It was clean, comfortable - just perfect for us!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Renate
Room was not clean enough. Bedding and towels wer in terrible condition. Hotel is very old and in need of maintance.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Very dirty"
The hotel was terribly dirty. They need to pay attention to the cleaniness of hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
"Just get rid of free breakfast"
"Free Breakfast" consisted of 2 chocolate mini muffins, 4 pieces of white bread, and water. No toaster, juice, butter, etc. We didn't even bother and neither should they.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
"Experience at Econolodge at Wormslysburg, PA"
I would not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel. The staffs are ok, however, its bed have bedbug and complimentary breakfast needs lot of improvement to name it a breakfast; they can't even afford an egg at breakfast. AC was ok but it leaked water after continuous use. Second floor corridor was hot and suffocating. There is no restaurant in the close vicinity. No recreation except an old TV with some channels from a cable. Wifi was good.
Other trip Jul 4, 2012
Max
"ECONO LODGE, WORMLESBURG"
The EconoLodge was OK. The price was right and I would stay there again. The breakfast was a let-down. A loaf of bread, a toaster, and 3 small muffins for the entire hotel. There was no juice in the dispenser; water came out. The coffee was weak. In the morning, at breakfast time, there was one sofa in the lobby/breakfast area, and a member of the staff's family was sleeping on it. But all in all, the place was decent, the staff were nice, and I would stay there again. They just need to do a better job with breakfast, and not let people sleep on the sofa in the lobby.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
Dennis
"Fine hotel for anyone"
Outside appearance lacks a little but the room was very clean and the price was excellent
Other trip Jun 21, 2012
"Nothing fancy; just the basics at half the price"
I hate to pay a lot of money for a place to sleep, which was all I needed. The room was clean. There was a coffee maker, (but no coffee). There was a TV, (older style). and the towels made really good back scratchers. The Motel shared the building with a "Saloon and Dance Hall" which initially caused some concern, but our room was quiet and safe. The money we saved staying there allowed us to upgrade our resturant choice. Plus it was conveniently located between to points of interest.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2012
Zimmie
"Satisfied"
Extremely quiet considering that it is less than a hundred feet from the railroad. Great location and good price.
Other trip May 31, 2012
"Terrible Hotel"
This hotel is filthy dirty. I would not recommend anyone to stay here. We were traveling to Hershey, PA for a weekend with our two small children. The hotel has poor security. Anyone off the street can access all the rooms on the second level. There is a bar that is connected to the hotel. We traveled and arrived to the hotel at night. While standing in the lobby waiting to check in, all I could hear was the music from the bar next door. The neighborhood that the hotel is located in is questionable. We did not feel safe driving through. The lighting on the outside is also very poor. After walking into our room, I refused to stay. We found another hotel that was brand new for practically the same price.
2 night family trip May 25, 2012

"Bloody Comforter! Stay away"
For the price of the room , It looked more like a motel-style, cheap place! Shocked to see that on the 2 beds in the room, there was stained BLOOD on the inside of the main comforter of each bed, as well as stains and burns on the white sheets we were supposed to sleep directly on. The toilet did not flush all the way, the floor was sticky and dirty, and the room had a bad moist smell. I was very nervous about bed bugs, although never actually saw them directly. Very disappointing overall, the rooms need a major CORRECT cleaning, as well as updating. Very 60's looking throughout. The only good thing I have to say- is that the friendly man receptionist was very helpful with our complaints and our cancellation of this hotel. He was apologetic and helpful with what to do next. The location was beautiful-right on the river, so we thought booking (from out of state) it would be a good chance to see the area with a nice view, and centrally located. We were extremely disappointed with our 30 minutes there, and got out immediately. I have stayed in nicer Motels....
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Kelly S
"Ah"
When you walk in the building it smelled awful and it seen like there was a cover smell in the hallways. In the room The frig. was working on and off. The rugs are dirty and were not flat. The linens were not soft.(hard and didn't smell or look fresh)
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Perfect place to rest after long day of travel"
After an exhausting day of travel, it was a perfectly comfortable place to get a good sleep then continue travel in the morning.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013

"Avoid, Worst hotel ever."
Bad experience. Rooms were not clean, AC did not work. Breakffast awful. Avoid, Worst hotel ever.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Hmida
"karig ontbijt"
karig ontbijt, toast met jam, that's it
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2012
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2012
"Good location by the water, sleep and leave"
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge

"Sleep in your car instead"
05/26/15 JKHEBoston Boston, Massachusetts
#1 on the list of worst hotels we have ever stayed in. The electric key didn't work and when the manager finally got it to open he asked if we planned on leaving again (the implication being that, if not, there was clearly no reason to need the key again). When the door opened, we were hit by a blast that smelled like 15 smokers who never left the room for a week had taken the room just before us. (There were no options for other rooms). The floor was tacky with god knows what, and the sheets were dirty and stained with blood and etc. The walls in the bathroom had never been washed and the tub had merely been rinsed. It was very late when we arrived and we left by dawn's early light to get out of there. All of our clothes had to be washed the next day to get rid of the smell of smoke. Just horrific.
"GOOD HOTEL"
05/17/15 bhavin_patel1 Washington
Stay was good..everything in room is good .. i would love to stay again when I am in the town ..Thanks for wonderful stay ...my wife and I wear traveling to new York and I found out this place and it seems really good place to stay.
"Not so good."
03/23/15 weidjo Erie, PA
Outside entrance,security, door did close the entire way. Room smelled of pet urine. Very uncomfortable feeling. The location is good, not far from downtown Harrisburg. Good restaurant/bars just up the street, on the river, Good price but would pay a little extra next time.
"Worst hotel I ever encountered"
10/17/14 Ronit4 Israel
Dirty room, dirty bathroom, bed linen with holes and stains, gritty carpet over uneven floor. "Continental breakfast" = coffee without milk, 4 miserable-looking mini muffins, orange water instead of orange juice. Worst place ever. Showered at home for an hour to get rid of the yucky feeling of staying in such a room. Got room as "free night" from Choice Hotel, otherwise would have cost $90+tax. Felt ripped off since I paid over $130+tax for each of the two nights that entitled us to a night at this horrid hotel.
"RUN AWAY!!"
10/03/14 Johannah D
I came here for a bachloratte party that my friend made reservations for. The towels and sink were outside the bathroom. Which was awkward when I needed a towel. That's when I noticed the scum and dirty toilet. When I went to plug in my phone and had to move the mattress to find a outlet I had a bed bug crawl across the sheets! I know what a bed bug looks like I work for a hotel and Google verified it for me. I brought it to the front desk and demanded new sheets and covers. I brought them the bug and showed it to the front desk and the first thing he said was it wasn't a bed bug. I never said what kind of bug or anything. But it proved my suspicions. Thanks! Breakfast was a joke. Semi warm coffee and a questionable muffin. No thanks! If I were you sleeping in your car is a better option! At least you don't have to worry about bringing critters back home with you. This is the worst hotel I've ever been in!
"Decent budget stay"
09/26/14 Igor I
The room was acceptable as far as cleanliness is concerned. Good location across the river from the heart of Harrisburg. It is a budget place so do not expect anything great in the room. Breakfast included in the price is not worth mentioning.
"Acceptable for a short stay"
07/22/14 cjw_9 Pocono Mountains Region, Pennsylvania
I've stayed at this Econo Lodge many times over the past dozen years or so. It is convenient for me to Harrisburg, which is about four minutes away across the river. I have found this motel to gradually improve, little by little , over the years. My rooms have always been clean, as well as my bedclothes and towels. Breakfast is meager, but there is a nice diner type restaurant in front of the lodging. The front desk and housekeeping personnel were very friendly and helpful to me. On my most recent visit the bathroom drain did not work and the maintenance man fixed it correctly and politely and immediately. My room's electric, AC/heater and Wi-Fi worked well. My rate here is discounted with my Choice Hotels membership and most recently was $49.50 for a weekday and $76.50 for a weekend. That compares to a $168 best price I could find across the river. Note that this motel is next door to the state American Legion HQ and offers a discount for Legionnaires. This is not luxurious accommodation, but okay for a night for two.
"Don't stay here"
07/13/14 Boone8 Oshawa
The "Econo" here refers to amenities, not the price For $100 a night, I expect WAY more than what this place delivers. We only stayed here because we got here late on a Friday and the first few places we tried were full. The wall receptacles were so worn that none of our laptop plugs would stay in - they'd just fall out on their own accord due to gravity. No sheers on the window, the TV was from around 1970, and the bedspreads, sheets, towels and pillowcases had holes in them. For two people, we were supplied the grand total of one small, thin, threadbare towel and one holy washcloth each. On the plus side, the wi-fi worked well and the shower had good pressure. The room was SO stuffy, we had to have the air conditioner on all night and it was noisy, which was good as it drowned out the freight train noises that were going on back of the parking lot. The light for the bathroom came on automatically but the vent fan (with no actual vent that I could see as there were two lightbulbs in that cavity) actually drowned out the air conditioner. The lights in the room were so dim, it was difficult to read by them - what were they.... 25 watt bulbs? The "continental breakfast" was coffee so watered down, it was likely just warm-ed up water from the nearby Susquehanna River, the only things of substance was white bread for toast and tiny muffins. I know times are tough but for $100 a night ($108 with tax) I really expect more. The double beds were tiny (even by double standards), lumpy and the headboard of one fell right off the wall, fortunately when we weren't in the bed. Oh, and there were a few bugs that we had to dispatch as well.
"Find Another Place to Stay"
07/03/14 deejayspop Ormond Beach, Florida
Traveling from Florida to Ny we booked this motel online, mistake !!!! to begin with you can't find it, there are 2 n front st's, one on each side of the river. You have to pay in advance to get a reservation and they have a no cancellation policy. The room was VERY small, the floor was giving way in front of the TV and every time you walked there the bathroom light went on. One wall switch controls ALL the electric in the room except the bathroom, I had to loosen bulbs in the lamps to control the lighting. A TRAIN runs behind the motel about 100 feet away, ugh, don't stay here.
"Do. Not. Stay. Here."
06/19/14 Angierobrts Harrogate, Tennessee
Awful...holes in towels and washcloths, lumpy sinking bed, funky stains on carpet, icky room smell, minimal breakfast (diluted Sunny Delight, 2 kinds of small muffins that did not taste fresh), dim lighting...the list goes on.