All hotels in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, United States of America
860 N. Front St. US 15, 11, Lemoyne, PA, 17043, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

Location is ok
    Service is poor
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"spend the extra $25!!"
I felt like I had arrived in a shelter. The room had an ugly 'used' feeling and a bad smell. I am easy going and had just returned from a 2 week camping trip in Maine and honestly, I avoided touching anything in the room. The furniture belongs in the dumpster. The carpet was sticky and had released from it's fastenings and I kept my shoes on. I would describe this as a flea bag hotel and couldn't get out of there fast enough the next morning. I don't mean to appear nasty or ungrateful, it did have a beautiful view of the river from the parking lot and the man behind the window was nice enough and they did have availability when I arrived very late at night. I'm just sayin......spend the extra 25$ and don't be left with that super creepy feeling
1 night trip Aug 19, 2013
"questionable????"
I have stayed at several different Econo Lodges and have decided not to stay at anymore. The service was good, grounds clean and room was also clean. There were only 2 towels in rm and they felt like sandpaper & were small. The fan in bathrm was so loud you couldn't hear anything else in the rm.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
"Nice hotel close to American Legion HQ"
Room was extremely hot when we arrived. Took most of evening to cool down.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
We felt the general area of the motel was not as inviting as it was the last time I was there. It was a disappointment.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Terrible hotel"
Rooms were filthy, sheets and covers were stained and had burn holes in them. We left after 30 minutes.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"hard to find at night."
hard to find at night with directions from computer.(couldn't find front street & went 2 miles off track) wasn't sure if a light breakfast was included. muffins were good, but small.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
not a good place to stay and sleep even for one night.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
nothappy camper
"Close to a good view"
Horrible bed. Spicy food odors in the hallway. Shabby without the chic.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Ok for a one night stay."
The hotel need's a little TLC. We booked a non-smoking room, and it reeked of smoke. There were also holes in the sheet's that looked like burn holes. There was a hole in the bathroom door that was just patched over, and a hole in the shower curtain. It was clean but thing's needed to be updated. We stayed on the second floor, and the hallway leading up to the rooms was left unlocked all night. Not very secure. The saying " You get what you pay for" was very accurate in this case.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
The Milhollen's
"Great for the price"
The hotel was what is to be expected, room had 2 double beds and a bath refrig ad cable tv, the pillows left a lot to be desired, if possible take your own, but other than that good stay.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
L.I.
"Business trip"
The view of the river with the city as a backdrop is very nice. However, the neighborhood is a bit run down. Previous reviews complain about the bar and talk about a nearby diner. These are no longer the case as both were completely closed during my entire stay. So, it was very quiet. It was good enough for what I needed it for. It was not horrible.
4 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
"Very close to Hershy Chocolate Museum"
The receptionist was helpful in making suggestions about local-area Restaurants. It was also very close to the Grace Milliman Performing Arts Center where I attended an Opera in which my Son performed.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Ruth
Good
Business trip May 30, 2013
Davis
"TIME TO BUY NEW LINENS"
THE ROOM DIDNOT SEEM TOTALY CLEAN... THE FIRST BED I TURNED DOWN LOOKED LIKE IT WAS USED ALREADY... THE 2ND BED SEEMED CLEAN EXCEPT FOR THE CIGARETTE HOLES IN THE SHEETS..... BATHROOM COULD HAVE BEEN CLEANER...... THE PRICE WAS GOOD..... SO I GUESS I GOT WHAT I PAID FOR.... NOT MUCH...
2 night trip May 10, 2013
MIKE
"Great stay for the price"
The property had many more amenities than I expected: pool, fitness center and a restaurant onsite. It was a very nice property and the staff was very helpful.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
T. Miller
"Close to event that we were they to attend"
We had a comfortable three day stay at this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2013
"Disappointing"
Towels were old & tired, but clean. Sheets had stains, but appeared clean. Continental breakfast was a ridiculous. Orange juice, coffe, toast & prepackaged muffins, THAT WAS IT!
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"inexpensive, good location but a little... hmm...."
inexpensive, good location if you need to work downtown but can't afford those expensive luxeries. BUT, rooms are ok, no safes, need them in this area of town, shower head broke. worse of all the "breakfast" is not that good. coffee weak, watered down. OJ weak, watered down. and food consists of... drum roll please... a MUFFIN! woot woot! LOL regardless, i stay here every year and probably will in 10 days LOL
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
Erik W
"Econo lodge Hershey"
The room and bathroom was very clean. The staff at the front desk was very kind. I stayed at the hotel because my son had been transferred to Hershey Medical Center.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2013

"Do not stay here!"
This is without doubt the worst motel I have ever stayed at. We booked it for four days and looked forward to a pleasant experience. We arrived relatively early to get our room and were shown to a room on the upper floor. On checking out the room we found the door of the bar fridge ajar and discovered it had been that way for a long time - iced up so much it could not be closed. Reaching for the phone to call the front desk we found it had been violently disconnected, ripping the cord apart. The desk clerk viewed the damage and somewhat reluctantly showed us another room. We had booked non-smoking and this second room was very smoky, in spite of the sign on the door. The desk clerk professed not to be able to smell smoke in the room. We were not impressed. Finally we were shown a THIRD room - here the phone was also damaged and required a cord borrowed from the first room to make it work. By this time we were resigned to staying as we were tired and didn't want to hunt up another motel. Getting into bed we discovered the blankets and mattresses on BOTH beds were wet - apparently from inadequately dried laundry. Too late now to move out, we checked out in the morning , cancelling the last three days we had booked. Not even an apology from the staff so this must be business as usual for this place.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Bloody Comforter! Stay away"
For the price of the room , It looked more like a motel-style, cheap place! Shocked to see that on the 2 beds in the room, there was stained BLOOD on the inside of the main comforter of each bed, as well as stains and burns on the white sheets we were supposed to sleep directly on. The toilet did not flush all the way, the floor was sticky and dirty, and the room had a bad moist smell. I was very nervous about bed bugs, although never actually saw them directly. Very disappointing overall, the rooms need a major CORRECT cleaning, as well as updating. Very 60's looking throughout. The only good thing I have to say- is that the friendly man receptionist was very helpful with our complaints and our cancellation of this hotel. He was apologetic and helpful with what to do next. The location was beautiful-right on the river, so we thought booking (from out of state) it would be a good chance to see the area with a nice view, and centrally located. We were extremely disappointed with our 30 minutes there, and got out immediately. I have stayed in nicer Motels....
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Kelly S
"Ah"
When you walk in the building it smelled awful and it seen like there was a cover smell in the hallways. In the room The frig. was working on and off. The rugs are dirty and were not flat. The linens were not soft.(hard and didn't smell or look fresh)
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Perfect place to rest after long day of travel"
After an exhausting day of travel, it was a perfectly comfortable place to get a good sleep then continue travel in the morning.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013

"Avoid, Worst hotel ever."
Bad experience. Rooms were not clean, AC did not work. Breakffast awful. Avoid, Worst hotel ever.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Hmida
"karig ontbijt"
karig ontbijt, toast met jam, that's it
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
nosde98
1 night trip May 26, 2013
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Business trip May 19, 2013
"Good location by the water, sleep and leave"
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge

"Scary dirty place"
11/21/15 bobbyh727 Knoxville, Tennessee
I found the door of the room open with no lock, kind of scary considering you can access the room from the parking lot. The room was smelly, towels were old and with holes as well as the bed blanket, I found some insects behind the curtains and on the walls.
"fine for a budget motel"
10/21/15 7MileRiver Worcester, Massachusetts
I'm not sure why this place got so many bad reviews. I mean, it's an Econolodge. Don't expect luxury. For a budget chain motel it was totally fine. My room was acceptably clean, nothing smelled, it was conveniently located, it was super cheap for the area, and the desk staff were even friendly. Even though it's in Wormleysburg, it is very close to downtown Harrisburg. You just pay about half of what you would on the other side of the river. For the price and location I was happy with the place.
"Horrible staff, dirty and rude"
10/14/15 Wes K
Horrible service, the guy who claimed to be a manager refused to sell me a room because I was using my employee discount through choice, claimed i must be 20miles outside of my hotel, which I was...Horrible service, place looked a mess, the girl that started checking us in had an attitude and didnt know what she was doing, this is no way to treat a guest or any guest. Would never recommend this hotel to anyone. Horrible service. I couldnt imagine doing that to one of my guests at my hotel. What a shame!
"Wow"
07/27/15 brantweller dayton, va
Didnt even know places so terrible existed. Hallway was hot and looked like a frat house with beat up doors and stained carpet. Room was just as hot and stained. The air conditioner barely cooled it off and made certain to be loud and irregular enough to keep us from sleeping. The tv quit working. The 3 pillows were 1 inch thick. The refrigerator didnt work and reeked. I regretted opening it. The staff was inattentive and uninterested and the breakfast was your choice of white bread or a muffin. I showered when I got home.
"Don't stay here unless you like musty-smoke smell, stains, skinny pillows, seedy parkinglots, poor customer service"
07/15/15 bubblescubed harwood, md
I pre-booked this room on choicehotels. I am fairly tolerant of run down hotels, and try to be polite to the clerks that work there. As we approached the hotel, we were amazed at the beautiful waterside view, but saw no place to park along the river. I had hoped to take a riverside walk before going to sleep. We arrived at 8pm and our first impression was that the place looked run down and a little bit seedy. The restaurant in the front was boarded up. Maybe we wouldn't take a walk by the river after all. The desk clerk couldn't be bothered to get off his cell phone while I stood at the counter. I politely waited, assuming he was talking to a customer. After a few minutes, he told the person, "Hey, listen man, can I call you back?" I would have preferred to think he was working with a customer. So far, I was beginning to thing that I had been overcharged ($117) for inferior lodging. Best to look inside the room before judging from the stained 10' x 20' lobby/dining room(with one little table). Our 1st floor room key's were handed over and we went to our room. The doors all faced outward to the parking lot, motel style. My nonsmoking room was next door to a smoking room and when I went inside, I knew right away that for many years the cigarette smell has been seeping through the walls of the smoking room next door, or worse, people were smoking in the room. I walked back through the parking lot, down some cement steps into the office. When I asked if he had another nonsmoking room that didn't smell like smoke, he said that I had the only one. When I asked if I could have a refund, he said I could not. I said that it was an unacceptable room and asked what could he do about it. Suddenly he was able to find me another nonsmoking room that had nonsmoking rooms on either side of it. We went up to the second floor with a hallway and indoor doors. This room had not been air conditioned, was hot, smelled musty, had only 3 little two inch thin pillows on the king bed. The view was of the back parking lot, so we could park our car where we could see it, but the only way to get to that lot was to walk all the way around the building. I spent 36 minutes on the phone with Choice Hotels requesting a refund. They were able to call the front desk and arrange for me to check out. The desk clerk hardly looked me in the eye when we got our refund, and there was no apology. We drove the 2.5 hour drive home instead of bothering to find anything else in the area. I took some pictures.
"Poor to Fair"
06/10/15 TravelWyz Baltimore, Maryland
This was probably one of the most disappointing Econolodge stays I've had. While the room was clean and neat, it was obvious this hotel has not met up with current standards. The Television was so big and outdated, and available channels were grainy and unclear. All pillows on the bed were so flat we had to ask for extra. Plugging things in was a joke. The outlets were so big nothing stayed plugged in without being held in. Breakfast was even more disappointing; white bread and muffins with your choice of diluted orange juice or diluted orange juice ( no other options). Hotel staff checking in was pleasant and accommodating, even after returning from our daily activity the next day when they accidentally reprogrammed our key after they cleaned the room.
"Need a hotel .... KEEP LOOKING .... don't stay here"
06/07/15 Ed H Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Upon check-in the clerk would not take my "Choice Privileges" rewards card so that I could get points. Once in my room, I found, 2 dirty pillow cases, a TV remote with dead batteries, three lights with issues, odor in room, stains on worn out carpet, dirty toilet and a noisy bathroom fan. Also, the thermostat didn't work on the AC unit. Continental Breakfast was marginal at best ..... lukewarm coffee with no cream, orange colored water instead of orange juice, questionable muffin and no place to sit (only two small tables and the help was sitting at one of them). If you need a place to stay ... KEEP LOOKING .... don't stay at EconoLodge Wormleysville!
"Sleep in your car instead"
05/26/15 JKHEBoston Boston, Massachusetts
#1 on the list of worst hotels we have ever stayed in. The electric key didn't work and when the manager finally got it to open he asked if we planned on leaving again (the implication being that, if not, there was clearly no reason to need the key again). When the door opened, we were hit by a blast that smelled like 15 smokers who never left the room for a week had taken the room just before us. (There were no options for other rooms). The floor was tacky with god knows what, and the sheets were dirty and stained with blood and etc. The walls in the bathroom had never been washed and the tub had merely been rinsed. It was very late when we arrived and we left by dawn's early light to get out of there. All of our clothes had to be washed the next day to get rid of the smell of smoke. Just horrific.
"GOOD HOTEL"
05/17/15 bhavin_patel1 Washington
Stay was good..everything in room is good .. i would love to stay again when I am in the town ..Thanks for wonderful stay ...my wife and I wear traveling to new York and I found out this place and it seems really good place to stay.
"Not so good."
03/23/15 weidjo Erie, PA
Outside entrance,security, door did close the entire way. Room smelled of pet urine. Very uncomfortable feeling. The location is good, not far from downtown Harrisburg. Good restaurant/bars just up the street, on the river, Good price but would pay a little extra next time.