All hotels in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, United States of America
860 N. Front St. US 15, 11, Lemoyne, PA, 17043, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.7
    2.9
    2.6
    2.5
"Econo lodge Hershey"
The room and bathroom was very clean. The staff at the front desk was very kind. I stayed at the hotel because my son had been transferred to Hershey Medical Center.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2013
Never again.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2013
"I wouldn't go back"
I was there for long enough to use the restroom in my room, find a live bedbug on the floor of said restroom, and to notify the front desk before leaving. I did not stay the night and wouldn't recommend it.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2012
Keenan
great stay
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
The hotel is located behind a bar. The drive up to the hotel parking says it is reserved for the hotel only however when we returned to our room after our dinner event ALL the parking was taken up and cars were parked along the drive out of parking spots. The hotel was not fully booked. I think that they need to be more proactive in keeping parking available for their guests.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
Amber
"Better than expected. Great value!"
I stayed for two weeks for work and had a great experience. The couple that runs the hotel are very nice and accomodating. It's conveniently located within walking distance of a bar (with great food) and a diner. The neighborhood feels nice and safe. The rooms are very inexpensive, the only reason I can see is that the decorations and fixtures of the hotel haven't been updated since the late 80s; but all work well enough. Other than the aesthetic decorations, it was a clean standard hotel room. I had a nice fridge in my room, as requested. The continental breakfast was disappointing...muffins, bread, and a juice machine, but there's a cheap diner next door :). Overall the place is comprable or slightly better than expected for the price. I will be returning again shortly. I chose it because the price was right and I was able enjoy a safe bicycle ride to Harrisburg all week for my work commitments; there's nice protected bridge path crossings and beautiful bike paths along the east bank of the river.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
KC
"Nasty Hotel"
This was by far the nastiest hotel I have stayed at. I had to put my flip flops on before I walked around because the carpets were black and they weren't originally that color. Do yourself a favor never stay here!!!
1 night trip Sep 3, 2012
"Not bad for the price"
We had a hard time finding it because our online map had the wrong directions. Probably easier to find if you're familiar with the area. Breakfast is minimal (juice and muffins), but it was nice to have a fridge and microwave in-room. Room was quiet and comfortable overall. We requested a crib for our infant, and it was there for us when we arrived.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2012
"Perfect for an overnight stay"
We were on our way to upstate NY and needed a place to crash. It was clean, comfortable - just perfect for us!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Renate
Room was not clean enough. Bedding and towels wer in terrible condition. Hotel is very old and in need of maintance.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"Very dirty"
The hotel was terribly dirty. They need to pay attention to the cleaniness of hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
"Just get rid of free breakfast"
"Free Breakfast" consisted of 2 chocolate mini muffins, 4 pieces of white bread, and water. No toaster, juice, butter, etc. We didn't even bother and neither should they.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012

"Bloody Comforter! Stay away"
For the price of the room , It looked more like a motel-style, cheap place! Shocked to see that on the 2 beds in the room, there was stained BLOOD on the inside of the main comforter of each bed, as well as stains and burns on the white sheets we were supposed to sleep directly on. The toilet did not flush all the way, the floor was sticky and dirty, and the room had a bad moist smell. I was very nervous about bed bugs, although never actually saw them directly. Very disappointing overall, the rooms need a major CORRECT cleaning, as well as updating. Very 60's looking throughout. The only good thing I have to say- is that the friendly man receptionist was very helpful with our complaints and our cancellation of this hotel. He was apologetic and helpful with what to do next. The location was beautiful-right on the river, so we thought booking (from out of state) it would be a good chance to see the area with a nice view, and centrally located. We were extremely disappointed with our 30 minutes there, and got out immediately. I have stayed in nicer Motels....
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Kelly S
"Ah"
When you walk in the building it smelled awful and it seen like there was a cover smell in the hallways. In the room The frig. was working on and off. The rugs are dirty and were not flat. The linens were not soft.(hard and didn't smell or look fresh)
2 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Perfect place to rest after long day of travel"
After an exhausting day of travel, it was a perfectly comfortable place to get a good sleep then continue travel in the morning.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013

"Avoid, Worst hotel ever."
Bad experience. Rooms were not clean, AC did not work. Breakffast awful. Avoid, Worst hotel ever.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Hmida
"karig ontbijt"
karig ontbijt, toast met jam, that's it
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2012
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
"Good location by the water, sleep and leave"
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge

"Don't stay here unless you like musty-smoke smell, stains, skinny pillows, seedy parkinglots, poor customer service"
07/15/15 bubblescubed harwood, md
I pre-booked this room on choicehotels. I am fairly tolerant of run down hotels, and try to be polite to the clerks that work there. As we approached the hotel, we were amazed at the beautiful waterside view, but saw no place to park along the river. I had hoped to take a riverside walk before going to sleep. We arrived at 8pm and our first impression was that the place looked run down and a little bit seedy. The restaurant in the front was boarded up. Maybe we wouldn't take a walk by the river after all. The desk clerk couldn't be bothered to get off his cell phone while I stood at the counter. I politely waited, assuming he was talking to a customer. After a few minutes, he told the person, "Hey, listen man, can I call you back?" I would have preferred to think he was working with a customer. So far, I was beginning to thing that I had been overcharged ($117) for inferior lodging. Best to look inside the room before judging from the stained 10' x 20' lobby/dining room(with one little table). Our 1st floor room key's were handed over and we went to our room. The doors all faced outward to the parking lot, motel style. My nonsmoking room was next door to a smoking room and when I went inside, I knew right away that for many years the cigarette smell has been seeping through the walls of the smoking room next door, or worse, people were smoking in the room. I walked back through the parking lot, down some cement steps into the office. When I asked if he had another nonsmoking room that didn't smell like smoke, he said that I had the only one. When I asked if I could have a refund, he said I could not. I said that it was an unacceptable room and asked what could he do about it. Suddenly he was able to find me another nonsmoking room that had nonsmoking rooms on either side of it. We went up to the second floor with a hallway and indoor doors. This room had not been air conditioned, was hot, smelled musty, had only 3 little two inch thin pillows on the king bed. The view was of the back parking lot, so we could park our car where we could see it, but the only way to get to that lot was to walk all the way around the building. I spent 36 minutes on the phone with Choice Hotels requesting a refund. They were able to call the front desk and arrange for me to check out. The desk clerk hardly looked me in the eye when we got our refund, and there was no apology. We drove the 2.5 hour drive home instead of bothering to find anything else in the area. I took some pictures.
"Poor to Fair"
06/10/15 TravelWyz Baltimore, Maryland
This was probably one of the most disappointing Econolodge stays I've had. While the room was clean and neat, it was obvious this hotel has not met up with current standards. The Television was so big and outdated, and available channels were grainy and unclear. All pillows on the bed were so flat we had to ask for extra. Plugging things in was a joke. The outlets were so big nothing stayed plugged in without being held in. Breakfast was even more disappointing; white bread and muffins with your choice of diluted orange juice or diluted orange juice ( no other options). Hotel staff checking in was pleasant and accommodating, even after returning from our daily activity the next day when they accidentally reprogrammed our key after they cleaned the room.
"Need a hotel .... KEEP LOOKING .... don't stay here"
06/07/15 Ed H Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Upon check-in the clerk would not take my "Choice Privileges" rewards card so that I could get points. Once in my room, I found, 2 dirty pillow cases, a TV remote with dead batteries, three lights with issues, odor in room, stains on worn out carpet, dirty toilet and a noisy bathroom fan. Also, the thermostat didn't work on the AC unit. Continental Breakfast was marginal at best ..... lukewarm coffee with no cream, orange colored water instead of orange juice, questionable muffin and no place to sit (only two small tables and the help was sitting at one of them). If you need a place to stay ... KEEP LOOKING .... don't stay at EconoLodge Wormleysville!
"Sleep in your car instead"
05/26/15 JKHEBoston Boston, Massachusetts
#1 on the list of worst hotels we have ever stayed in. The electric key didn't work and when the manager finally got it to open he asked if we planned on leaving again (the implication being that, if not, there was clearly no reason to need the key again). When the door opened, we were hit by a blast that smelled like 15 smokers who never left the room for a week had taken the room just before us. (There were no options for other rooms). The floor was tacky with god knows what, and the sheets were dirty and stained with blood and etc. The walls in the bathroom had never been washed and the tub had merely been rinsed. It was very late when we arrived and we left by dawn's early light to get out of there. All of our clothes had to be washed the next day to get rid of the smell of smoke. Just horrific.
"GOOD HOTEL"
05/17/15 bhavin_patel1 Washington
Stay was good..everything in room is good .. i would love to stay again when I am in the town ..Thanks for wonderful stay ...my wife and I wear traveling to new York and I found out this place and it seems really good place to stay.
"Not so good."
03/23/15 weidjo Erie, PA
Outside entrance,security, door did close the entire way. Room smelled of pet urine. Very uncomfortable feeling. The location is good, not far from downtown Harrisburg. Good restaurant/bars just up the street, on the river, Good price but would pay a little extra next time.
"Worst hotel I ever encountered"
10/17/14 Ronit4 Israel
Dirty room, dirty bathroom, bed linen with holes and stains, gritty carpet over uneven floor. "Continental breakfast" = coffee without milk, 4 miserable-looking mini muffins, orange water instead of orange juice. Worst place ever. Showered at home for an hour to get rid of the yucky feeling of staying in such a room. Got room as "free night" from Choice Hotel, otherwise would have cost $90+tax. Felt ripped off since I paid over $130+tax for each of the two nights that entitled us to a night at this horrid hotel.
"RUN AWAY!!"
10/03/14 Johannah D
I came here for a bachloratte party that my friend made reservations for. The towels and sink were outside the bathroom. Which was awkward when I needed a towel. That's when I noticed the scum and dirty toilet. When I went to plug in my phone and had to move the mattress to find a outlet I had a bed bug crawl across the sheets! I know what a bed bug looks like I work for a hotel and Google verified it for me. I brought it to the front desk and demanded new sheets and covers. I brought them the bug and showed it to the front desk and the first thing he said was it wasn't a bed bug. I never said what kind of bug or anything. But it proved my suspicions. Thanks! Breakfast was a joke. Semi warm coffee and a questionable muffin. No thanks! If I were you sleeping in your car is a better option! At least you don't have to worry about bringing critters back home with you. This is the worst hotel I've ever been in!
"Decent budget stay"
09/26/14 Igor I
The room was acceptable as far as cleanliness is concerned. Good location across the river from the heart of Harrisburg. It is a budget place so do not expect anything great in the room. Breakfast included in the price is not worth mentioning.
"Acceptable for a short stay"
07/22/14 cjw_9 Pocono Mountains Region, Pennsylvania
I've stayed at this Econo Lodge many times over the past dozen years or so. It is convenient for me to Harrisburg, which is about four minutes away across the river. I have found this motel to gradually improve, little by little , over the years. My rooms have always been clean, as well as my bedclothes and towels. Breakfast is meager, but there is a nice diner type restaurant in front of the lodging. The front desk and housekeeping personnel were very friendly and helpful to me. On my most recent visit the bathroom drain did not work and the maintenance man fixed it correctly and politely and immediately. My room's electric, AC/heater and Wi-Fi worked well. My rate here is discounted with my Choice Hotels membership and most recently was $49.50 for a weekday and $76.50 for a weekend. That compares to a $168 best price I could find across the river. Note that this motel is next door to the state American Legion HQ and offers a discount for Legionnaires. This is not luxurious accommodation, but okay for a night for two.