All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15225 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX, 77094, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Awesome hotel!"
This is absolutely the best La Quinta I have ever stayed at and I've stayed at quite a few. The hotel is modern, updated and clean. Loved it!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"CHief Internal Affairs."
Excellent experience, good staff, courteous, friendly. Room clean, and comfortable. We will return to this Hotel in the future.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Chief, Jess
"great hotel"
great for the price, very clean, staff was courteous, near business destination
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Morning w/o coffee."
Nice facility. Only comment is that the coffee pot appeared to be rinsed, but the unit itself was not clean. It seems the previous filter was pulled out and that's it. My day started early - left hotel at 3:50am, so i was not able to grab a cup from downstairs. Otherwise the room met my expectation.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
Nicely renovated. Convenient location to Houston's west side.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice and very welcoming"
The hotel and staff were very welcoming and accomodating.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice Hotel in Energy Corridor"
We usually stay here when we travel to Houston. We always have very pleasant experiences. The only complaint I had this time was that the trim around the bathtub was hanging on by a one inch piece. Everything else was great!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
kelaleos
"Excellent hotel!"
Our stay was great...very comfortable & roomy! Extremely satisfied!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Esmeralda S. Perez
Some interior construction taking place but overall good
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
"Valentines Night"
This was the 1st hotel my girlfriend and I spent the night together so we decided to stay here for our 1st Valentines Day! Our experience here is always nice that's why we choose this place when we want a simple overnight getaway!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Tiff&Redd
"Ok"
Was ok a room to sleep in. There was no microwave or fridge. There breakfast was lacking.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
someone
"Ample"
Staff was good, room was adequate. Currently undergoing renovations 1-14.
3 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"very enjoyable visit"
One of the nicest rooms I've had in this price range. Hotel was accommodating and helpful. I will definitely stay here again, and will recommend this hotel to friends.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Mindy
"Fire alarm at 2 am"
I like staying at LaQuinta, and this hotel was just what I expected. The lady at the front desk was nice, room was nice and clean, free parking, breakfast and wi fi. However, in the middle of the night, around 2 am the fire alarm went off and it didn't stop for about 10 minutes. It was very annoying. I tried to call the font desk to ask what's going on, but nobody picked up the phone. So we had no idea what's going on, is it really an emergency or not. I walked outside but there was nobody in the hallway. Also, breakfast was ok, but it needs more variety of bagels and bread. There was no fridge in the room so we couldn't store our drinks or food leftovers. Everything else was good. Thank you and I'll stay with La Quinta again!
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2014
"rough day"
During checking in process we got room 112 the room was already check in to someone else try to open the door That's Went the guess said room taken had go down stairs tell the front desk got another key and the room was wrong also got a two bed and I had requested a king size bed had to go down stairs once again for it to be change the process took forever and I had to be carrying by bags up and down until it got situated my wifey was getting frustrated also I didn't get any compensation for the mistakes over and over
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
joe
"right of the I-10 ramp."
loved with very peaceful.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Raul Oscar Gomez Jr
"great location and good stay"
This is my favorite hotel to stay in west area of Houston. Location is very close to my relatives and is pet friendly. It is right off I-10 and8. Hotel is clean and service is overall good.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Lenny
"Great Energy Corridor Hotel"
As always, our stay was great. This La Quinta always meets all of our needs, above and beyond what is expected. We have to travel to Houston from far West Texas, once a month, for our daughter's appointments and it is always a great experience. The facilities and staff are always top notch.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
kelaleos
"ok"
The hotel is pretty old and I felt stinking from all areas. Breakfast has very limited. Its not $100 worth.
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Prasad
"Nicest LQ in west Houston."
Very helpful staff. The continental breakfast is one of the most complete I've seen in any hotel. The room had all the comforts. Reclining chair, office chair at the desk and a regular chair. And clean. Hard to say about most hotels, but this one is good. It's my usual place unless there's no vacancy.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Nick
"Easy Access"
If you're on business and need a day or two to work from, this will fit the bill. If you're on a leisurely trip, then it's best to look elsewhere. The room itself is located right off of the 10FWY for quick and easy access. Surprisingly there were no noise issues stemming from traffic. The room itself will provide plenty of ample space, but where it falls short is in the quality of items. The pillows were a pretty big letdown. Out of the 5 or so provided, there was not one that provided the dynamic of either firm or soft. Additionally, although rather minuscule for some, I felt the toilet paper was sorely lacking in the comfort range.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Vec
Towels were horrible. Really hard as well as the sheets.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"would stay again"
we were very pleased with everything about this hotel except the breakfast. It could have more quality and variety.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
rick
We were woken up at 430 am with a false fire alarm and ended up missing a meeting.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
"la quita hotel"
Clean confy good location why pay much more in a another hotel. This hotel had free breakfast too. Yes would def go bk
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
p
"Good but...."
Honestly everything was good with the hotel. However the lamps next to the bed were apparently not plugged or working and the front desk wanted me to pull out the night stand and check - I told them I thought this was housekeeping's job and she said yes but that it is hard to tell if the lights work during the day.....WHAT??? Then the clock radio alarm went off at 6am - we were NOT getting up that early, again another thing I think that housekeeping should be checking
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"linens did not smell and looked fresh."
We had trouble sleeping bec. the beddings did not smell fresh and the carpet stinks.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"It's fine."
Stayed for 3 nights for business. It was clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"i have stayed here before."
Its ok. Right price for quick stay. Only pet peeve...towels are not soft.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Sketchy neighborhood, but comfortable bed!"
The location is moderately inconvenient for my own purposes, and the surrounding neighborhood wasn't great, but it was close to the freeway, and not difficult to get to. The service wasn't exceptional, but not poor either. The maintenance of the hotel was lacking. There was a strange smell in the elevator, and some of the wall paper in the hallway was tattered. There were some dark spots in the parking lot which made me a bit uncomfortable. The highlight of the stay was first, the comfort of the bed. It was exceptionally comfortable. Second, the TV had a channel guide which allowed me to see what shows were playing without having to channel surf. I've always wondered why more hotels don't offer this. The downfall to the comfy bed was that we could hear everything happening in the hallway all night and had some rather loud neighbors who opted to have entire conversations outside our bedroom at 2AM. (Not within the hotel's control, but annoying none-the-less.)
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Jackie J.
"Very nice for the price"
Nice polite staff, large clean room and bathroom. Typical breakfast for this level hotel.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Great Stay!!"
Everything was great except dog barking.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Steve G
"Carpets"
Carpet is too old needs to be cleaned up inside rooms
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"Below Average"
I was highly disappointed in the condition of the room, looked like house keeping hurried to change the linens and that about all they did. the room was filthy. Had it not been 10:00 pm at night I would have demanded a refund and found another hotel.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"very close to I-10 and noisy"
air conditioning did not work and they moved us next door. That was better but very noisy.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"very close to I-10 and noisy"
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Overnight get away"
Everything was excellent - absolutely nothing to complain about.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Very nice place. Will stay again."
The place was clean,comfortable, safe and an excellent value
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Lois
"OK but would choose differently next time."
This La Quinta is difficult to find if coming from the West and the rooms smelled moldy. We were able to sample 2 different rooms as the room we were originally booked in had an overpowering smell. The second was better but not terrific. Other than that, the rooms were in good condition with standard ameneties.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Hotel was extremely dirty, All thru out elevators rooms especially restrooms...Linen was not clean either....No were close to eat or get gas....
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
The only problem we had was the room was not very cool. Our friends stayed right down the hall from us and said their room was very cool. There must be a problem with the a/c in our room. Otherwise, we were very pleased with our stay at LaQuinta. We really enjoyed the courtyard area behind the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
JD
Had a great time staying there!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
chris
"Not impressed"
On first glance the room looks great- nice and open but...Toilet was not cleaned which is absolutely inexcusable. The bathroom floor was sticky too. I also had the same issue as others did with the curtain blocking the air which made the room temperature hard to manage. The beds appeared clean, but the pillows had faint stains on them which made me question if they washed them. If I had to choose, I would pay the extra little bit and stay at the other Laquinta down the road next time.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
"Had to move hotels because it was so bad!"
After seeing the reviews, I put an associate from my company here for two nights. He travels 75% of the time and has never once complained about any hotel. Two hours after arriving he begged me to move him for the second night and we lost the money we had paid since it was past the cancelation time. He said, "The bathroom is dirty, the furniture is old and covered in dog hair, the internet is fluctuating between 1.0-3.0Mbps for the last hour and according to the guy in the room next to me, who I can clearly hear through the wall while he sits on the toilet, there has been no TV reception today since this afternoon." There are much better options. I recommend you look else where.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
The stay was OK overall. The room had a maintenance issue (a running toilet for for about 10 seconds every 10 minutes) and the noise level (from the freeway and adjacent vending/laundry machines) was a little above average. The location on the freeway feeder road is such that if you miss the entrance there's about a 4 mile backtracking required to get back to where you need to be. The hotel staff people I talked to were polite and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2013
"Very Nice"
Nice room - good price.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
"Stayed before!--Will again!"
Have enjoyed staying at this hotel before. Staff accomodating with small room problem and changed rooms for our comfort. Pleasant staff. Rooms not as clean as used to be, but clean. Little disturbed with dog barking in room next to us. Need to remember to ask for room away from dog friendly travelers!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
L&L
The room was very hot when I arrived. It was located on the west side of the building and the air conditioning was turned off. It smelled and felt very muggy and not comfortable. Also there were no liners in the trash bins. I will not be staying there again.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2013
aaron
AC was either on or off--no control by thermostat
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
"Great hotel for location and price."
Overall, the hotel was great. Side door from the parking lot to the hotel didn't work while we were there, but that was a minor thing. The rooms had all the necessary items and extra towels were provided at the front desk as needed. The breakfast was great and filling. Waffle maker, yogurt, cereal, muffins, bagels, drinks.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013