All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
15225 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX, 77094, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Reasonable hotel close to the "Energy Corridor"."
We were just OK with our stay at this LaQuinta. We were not aware that it was a "pet friendly" location and we had a dog across the hall that barked most of one night. When I mentioned this to the front desk the next morning I was told that if we had called the front desk they would have moved our room. We had been at the hotel for three nights and had two more nights on our stay. The last thing we wanted to do was move to another room. It was a one night issue so we did not pursue. Everything else was pretty much as advertised.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Lacking in quality"
The soda machine was "out of order" so I had to buy a small bottled water from the store for $2.17! The tread mill did not turn on and the drain in the shower was clogged. The bed was as hard as a rock and my hall was very noise early in the morning. The location was convenient but I will not stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"What happen here?"
Nice location, new renovation, but dirty room, and horrible breakfast. May have been a fluke, who knows.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Me
Great place for a grate Price !! Nice room, includes a decent breakfast and a grate rate.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Angela P
"Stayed here before"
I travel Houston often to visit family. When I'm in a jam, I rent here but prefer others. The elevators are slow and smell like burnt oil. The gym equipment is of low quality. Place was renovated. Near biking path. Quite when guests' dogs are not barking. Breakfast is weak. Towels are not soft.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good accommodations"
We were very pleased with our stay. The staff was great. The room was very nice. Our only disappointment was the breakfast pastries were not very appitising and the coffee cups were too small.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Marty Phagan
"It was okay for price"
It was great except they didn't have a rollaway bed like was requested. When I asked about it- they said they "saw" the request, but it's no guarantee to get one....wish I knew that ahead of time. They didn't even offer apologies or to try to find one for us.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Very good staff and property. Unfortunately laundry machines did not work for 3 consecutive days. The rest was excellent. Worth while staying.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Paolo
When I called and asked for a room near the lobby Mary Ann accommodated me. Easy to book online thru Expedia.com. They have a work out room, laundry room just a very nice hotel overall.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Carolina
Hotel was nice but thought all rooms had frig and microwave, but they don't. Had issue with room cooling, but maintenance helped resolve the issue. Room was clean and staff were helpful.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Houston
"Pleasant surprise"
I was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel was modern and clean as noted by previous reviewers. The location is pretty good too. With free parking and internet, the price was definitely reasonable for Houston.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
fashion_nomad
"Clean, modern rooms."
The service was excellent and the room was clean. This motel has been recently renovated so everything is very modern. This is a great place to stay and the price is right.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
EricB
"Good Value"
The hotel staff was great and our room was nice and clean! Great location in the center of the Energy Corridor. Typical continental breakfast. Maryann was courteous and very helpful. Used hotel on a business trip. There's only one computer and printer (no scanner) in the main lobby.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Jenna
"Great place when traveling with a pet"
I really found this to be over all clean and a friendly pet place. We traveled with our little dog and it was perfect for him. Our only problem was breakfast my husband and I are on a high protein and fiber diet. We try to avoid sugar and gluten in our diets. We would of liked more choice. Other wise it was a great place to stay. Irene
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Irene
"Awesome hotel!"
This is absolutely the best La Quinta I have ever stayed at and I've stayed at quite a few. The hotel is modern, updated and clean. Loved it!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"CHief Internal Affairs."
Excellent experience, good staff, courteous, friendly. Room clean, and comfortable. We will return to this Hotel in the future.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Chief, Jess
"great hotel"
great for the price, very clean, staff was courteous, near business destination
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Morning w/o coffee."
Nice facility. Only comment is that the coffee pot appeared to be rinsed, but the unit itself was not clean. It seems the previous filter was pulled out and that's it. My day started early - left hotel at 3:50am, so i was not able to grab a cup from downstairs. Otherwise the room met my expectation.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
Nicely renovated. Convenient location to Houston's west side.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Nice and very welcoming"
The hotel and staff were very welcoming and accomodating.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice Hotel in Energy Corridor"
We usually stay here when we travel to Houston. We always have very pleasant experiences. The only complaint I had this time was that the trim around the bathtub was hanging on by a one inch piece. Everything else was great!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
kelaleos
"Excellent hotel!"
Our stay was great...very comfortable & roomy! Extremely satisfied!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Esmeralda S. Perez
Some interior construction taking place but overall good
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
"Valentines Night"
This was the 1st hotel my girlfriend and I spent the night together so we decided to stay here for our 1st Valentines Day! Our experience here is always nice that's why we choose this place when we want a simple overnight getaway!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Tiff&Redd
"Ok"
Was ok a room to sleep in. There was no microwave or fridge. There breakfast was lacking.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
someone
"Ample"
Staff was good, room was adequate. Currently undergoing renovations 1-14.
3 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"very enjoyable visit"
One of the nicest rooms I've had in this price range. Hotel was accommodating and helpful. I will definitely stay here again, and will recommend this hotel to friends.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
Mindy
"Fire alarm at 2 am"
I like staying at LaQuinta, and this hotel was just what I expected. The lady at the front desk was nice, room was nice and clean, free parking, breakfast and wi fi. However, in the middle of the night, around 2 am the fire alarm went off and it didn't stop for about 10 minutes. It was very annoying. I tried to call the font desk to ask what's going on, but nobody picked up the phone. So we had no idea what's going on, is it really an emergency or not. I walked outside but there was nobody in the hallway. Also, breakfast was ok, but it needs more variety of bagels and bread. There was no fridge in the room so we couldn't store our drinks or food leftovers. Everything else was good. Thank you and I'll stay with La Quinta again!
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2014
"rough day"
During checking in process we got room 112 the room was already check in to someone else try to open the door That's Went the guess said room taken had go down stairs tell the front desk got another key and the room was wrong also got a two bed and I had requested a king size bed had to go down stairs once again for it to be change the process took forever and I had to be carrying by bags up and down until it got situated my wifey was getting frustrated also I didn't get any compensation for the mistakes over and over
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
joe
"right of the I-10 ramp."
loved with very peaceful.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Raul Oscar Gomez Jr
"great location and good stay"
This is my favorite hotel to stay in west area of Houston. Location is very close to my relatives and is pet friendly. It is right off I-10 and8. Hotel is clean and service is overall good.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Lenny
"Great Energy Corridor Hotel"
As always, our stay was great. This La Quinta always meets all of our needs, above and beyond what is expected. We have to travel to Houston from far West Texas, once a month, for our daughter's appointments and it is always a great experience. The facilities and staff are always top notch.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
kelaleos
"ok"
The hotel is pretty old and I felt stinking from all areas. Breakfast has very limited. Its not $100 worth.
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
Prasad
"Nicest LQ in west Houston."
Very helpful staff. The continental breakfast is one of the most complete I've seen in any hotel. The room had all the comforts. Reclining chair, office chair at the desk and a regular chair. And clean. Hard to say about most hotels, but this one is good. It's my usual place unless there's no vacancy.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Nick
"Easy Access"
If you're on business and need a day or two to work from, this will fit the bill. If you're on a leisurely trip, then it's best to look elsewhere. The room itself is located right off of the 10FWY for quick and easy access. Surprisingly there were no noise issues stemming from traffic. The room itself will provide plenty of ample space, but where it falls short is in the quality of items. The pillows were a pretty big letdown. Out of the 5 or so provided, there was not one that provided the dynamic of either firm or soft. Additionally, although rather minuscule for some, I felt the toilet paper was sorely lacking in the comfort range.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Vec
Towels were horrible. Really hard as well as the sheets.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"would stay again"
we were very pleased with everything about this hotel except the breakfast. It could have more quality and variety.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
rick
We were woken up at 430 am with a false fire alarm and ended up missing a meeting.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
"la quita hotel"
Clean confy good location why pay much more in a another hotel. This hotel had free breakfast too. Yes would def go bk
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
p
"Good but...."
Honestly everything was good with the hotel. However the lamps next to the bed were apparently not plugged or working and the front desk wanted me to pull out the night stand and check - I told them I thought this was housekeeping's job and she said yes but that it is hard to tell if the lights work during the day.....WHAT??? Then the clock radio alarm went off at 6am - we were NOT getting up that early, again another thing I think that housekeeping should be checking
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"linens did not smell and looked fresh."
We had trouble sleeping bec. the beddings did not smell fresh and the carpet stinks.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"It's fine."
Stayed for 3 nights for business. It was clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"i have stayed here before."
Its ok. Right price for quick stay. Only pet peeve...towels are not soft.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Sketchy neighborhood, but comfortable bed!"
The location is moderately inconvenient for my own purposes, and the surrounding neighborhood wasn't great, but it was close to the freeway, and not difficult to get to. The service wasn't exceptional, but not poor either. The maintenance of the hotel was lacking. There was a strange smell in the elevator, and some of the wall paper in the hallway was tattered. There were some dark spots in the parking lot which made me a bit uncomfortable. The highlight of the stay was first, the comfort of the bed. It was exceptionally comfortable. Second, the TV had a channel guide which allowed me to see what shows were playing without having to channel surf. I've always wondered why more hotels don't offer this. The downfall to the comfy bed was that we could hear everything happening in the hallway all night and had some rather loud neighbors who opted to have entire conversations outside our bedroom at 2AM. (Not within the hotel's control, but annoying none-the-less.)
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Jackie J.
"Very nice for the price"
Nice polite staff, large clean room and bathroom. Typical breakfast for this level hotel.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Great Stay!!"
Everything was great except dog barking.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Steve G
"Carpets"
Carpet is too old needs to be cleaned up inside rooms
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2013
"Below Average"
I was highly disappointed in the condition of the room, looked like house keeping hurried to change the linens and that about all they did. the room was filthy. Had it not been 10:00 pm at night I would have demanded a refund and found another hotel.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"very close to I-10 and noisy"
air conditioning did not work and they moved us next door. That was better but very noisy.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"very close to I-10 and noisy"
Other trip Sep 17, 2013