All hotels in Quebec, Quebec, Canada
1225 Cours du General de Montcalm, Quebec, QC, G1R4W6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Dirty
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Bad internet service
We went for New Years Eve and had a birds eye view of all the festivities and fireworks from our window. Everything is in walking distance from the hotel.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Ann Marie
"Nice. But..."
Great rooftop restaurant! Room is big for family size. Workers were nice. However, there is no free parking. It is around $30/day. You can valet or park it yourself = same price. NOT FREE!!!! Tons of construction and detours around the hotel. There is no pool, no spa, nothing to do if the weather is bad. Activities for kids (a trip to the ice palace) does not start until Jan. which was a bummer for holiday vacationers.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Great location."
Great location! No parking at the hotel, you have to park a block away. The bathrooms at the hotel need an upgrade.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Renato
"In the heart of Quebec city"
Great hotel in the heart of Quebec City. This hotel is more like 4 or 5 stars, excepted some details in the bathroom. The ceramic on the bathroom wall are from another age. Very clean and well maintained
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
FREDERIC
"Will be back!"
Will definitely be back. Well situated between Museum and the Walled City steps from the Plains.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2015
Deborah
Great place very reasonable price right in the heart of Quebec.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2015
Lee
We got there after midnight and the hotel clerk was very polite and friendly. The hotel was very clean with nice bedding. We left the next morning so we didn't have a chance to use any of the hotel services. The hotel is old but well kept. Good location for cruise passengers.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
"Weekend in Quebec City"
When we checked in, we were upgraded to a higher floor, which was a nice surprise. The view was fabulous and there was never a wait for the elevators. The room was great. There were enough linens and the room was clean and comfortable. The location was excellent. We could walk to Old Quebec, the Plains of Abraham, shopping, etc. We took advantage of a walking tour which was suggested by the hotel staff. It was free and began right in back of the hotel. We learned a lot about Quebec City on this tour. The guide was excellent. It was a wonderful weekend at the Hotel le Concorde Quebec. I would highly recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
SUSAN
"A great weekend in Old Quebec!"
I had stayed here on business when the hotel first opened and was run by Lowe's Hotels. Slightly disappointed with the food service. We checked in late and could not get a table in the revolving restaurant on the top floor. Some consideration should be given to hotel guests. On the other hand, front desk staff was very helpful in sorting out parking garage issue.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
A beautiful and very romantic city! The hotel is under some construction, but is fabulous with excellent customer service, the right price, and some of the best views in the city. Recommend staying on the 20th floor or higher for the best views! We will definitely be back.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Memories of Quebec"
We stayed 3 nights & we're within walking distance to Old Quebec. We loved the historic old city & were SO glad we hadn't booked a hotel down there. The Concord is in an upscale neighborhood, on the grand blvd. which has many fine restaurants & shopping. We also ate in both hotel restaurants, which were wonderful. I definitely would recommend this hotel
3 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
Not Provided
"Close to Old City"
Great location with restaurants, Parliament, and the Old City very close by. I had a fridge in my which was very convenient. I also had a coffee maker in my room, but they charged me $1.15 for an extra K cup (and kind of gave me a hard time about it when I went to the front desk to ask for one), and then didn't leave me any coffee when they cleaned my room the next day. In addition, my phone had two lines, and Line 1 didn't work, which took a minute to figure out. I was able to call my friend's room, but she was unable to reach my room by direct dial or through the front desk. She called my room several times and left messages, but my phone never rang and I never received any voice messages. I put a do not disturb sign on my door when I left the room the first day because I didn't want anyone in my room, I didn't need the bed made or fresh towels, and they came in anyway, cleaned the room, and removed the do not disturb sign. Finally, when I checked out at 4 am, I couldn't get a final receipt because apparently it was time to close out the night and open the day accounting. The receptionist said, "You're catching me at the worst possible time in my schedule. I didn't know you were checking out this early because you didn't ask for a wake up call. Most people ask for a wake up call and that way I know when they are checking out." So overall, it was a good place to stay because of the location and the room was nice, but the staff needs some help with hospitality
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Dirty room and dirty towel!"
Room was dirty. Towel had "brown" marks on it.Took a picture and showed it to the reception and all she had to say was..."oh that's bad, I'll let housekeeping know to check next time " Trust me there will not be a next time for me. I had a similar experience with this hotel before it changed owners and I wanted to give it another try because I love the area, but that's it for me. I had booked 4 rooms that night for me and colleagues...so by doing nothing they lost more than one customer.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Our stay was good. Hotel a bit tired looking, but still a nice stay.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Carl
"Perfect hotel for Quebec City"
Excellent, excellent, excellent! Great hotel in a great location. Most rooms have a great view on either side of the building. Good restaurants in the hotel, but right on the Grande Allee where you can find any and all cuisines, as well as trendy clubs. About a 10 minute walk to the St. Louis Tower entrance to the old city. Right across from the Provincial Capital Offices for Quebec. Every one on staff was friendly, cordial (and bi-lingual). Definitely I will return and would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Other trip Oct 16, 2015
"Nice hotel to see Quebec city"
Nice hotel to see Quebec city. Nice location and view from the room. Revolving restaurant has perfect view and nice food.
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Nice hotel with amazing view of the city"
This hotel is in great location and has a wonderful view of the city.
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
nathalie
"Three great day at the Concorde"
The hotel and the staff were excellent. The Old Quebec city very interesting with plenty of history and places to eat and shop.
3 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"2 Cali girls in Quebec"
It was my first time in Quebec and this hotel was in a perfect location! Right on the plains of Abraham and next to tons of restaurants. Close walking distance from old town but far enough away that you don't have to deal with all the people. Our room had a KILLER view of old town and the water and was very large. That being said it was run down. Wall paper peeling. The carpet by the door was coming undone which caused a tripping hazard. Dirty looking and feeling. Glass table was sticky and had left over food residue on it. Walls are paper thin. I could hear our neighbors playing music and laughing. Paid parking with a crazy tiny lot underneath hotel. To be honest though I wouldn't change a thing if I could redo it. The location is worth it and we didn't spend much time in the room anyways.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
fall fanatic
"A Terrible Hotel"
It was a terrible experience staying at the hotel. When we stayed at room #517 on Oct 09, 2015, somebody knocked our door at 02:30 AM and then one guy broken into our room through the interior door from room #519 at approximate 04:00 PM. My wife and daughter were so scared and can't sleep anymore. I went to the front desk to seek assistance from the security, they just told me they have had spoken to the guest but can't do anything for us. This is really the worest experience we have in trip. After we come back home, the nightmare still can't be removed from my wife and daughter's mind. It's really a terrible hotel.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Chihtung
"Maritime Cruise Vacation"
My wife and I stayed here at the end of our cruise. The room was large and luxurious,especially after spending 2 weeks in a small cruise ship cabin. The views from our window were spectacular, especially at night with all the different colored lights on the Grand Ailey. The city of Quebec was charming; a short down hill 15 minute walk from the hotel, and we would stay here again if we ever visited Quebec.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Parks, history, shopping, and great food."
Both restaurants in the hotel are marvelous. The view from Ciel is fantastic. The shops inside the hotel are a must to visit. We loved walking around the city and the parks. We fell in love with Quebec thanks to Le Concorde de Quebec. MERCI!!!
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Roy
"our stay"
the room was fine very barren thou, not enough plug ins, housekeeping in general was NOT GOOD. Had to call each day for our coffie cups and coffie! in general the bell boys or doormen or what ever were nearly never in sight, the Hotel staff at the Registration Desk were WONDERFUL, TOTALLY OVER WORKED, NOT NEARLY ENOUGH, BUT WERE AS HELPFUL AS ANYON COULD BE. The restruant was good but very slow again not enough help.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
Bev
"You won't be disappointed."
First time to Quebec City and the hotel truly added to our experience. Ciel was great, the staff so helpful, and the proximity to Old Quebec and restaurants easy. A beautiful city and people.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Owen
"In Quebec City"
Great location, but standard rooms need an upgrade: carpets stained, bedspread stained, windows need to be resealed.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Gerald
"Fun in Quebec City"
Very enjoyable stay and close to everything.
4 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"1st time to Canada, and Quebec"
I just came to Canada for the first time, and decided to visit Quebec. I'm glad I decided to stay at Hotel Le Concorde. Perfect location for site seeing, and great value for the room. The food at the rooftop restaurant was amazing! Hotel staff were friendly, especially the front desk and the waiters and waitresses . The hostesses at the rooftop restaurant, however, were the exception. Even though they speak fluent english, once they found out my friend and I were Americans that only understand a little french, they started making several jokes about us in french to each other. Extremely rude and quite pathetic.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Good Location"
The hotel, overall, is fine. I do have some complaints, however. First, the gym was in bad repair ... some of the machines were broken, there were only free weights from 35-55 kg, the locker room was a bit dirty, and the floor of the sauna had wood that bent went you walked on it and I feared that it may snap and break. The internet connection was terrible - very slow and often timed out when going to a web page. The air conditioning in the room was poor - noisy and the air coming from the unit did not smell very fresh. I did not like that I could not open a window to get some fresh air. In spite of these negatives, the hotel was not bad and the location was excellent.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Monty
"Noisy room, not so friendly staff"
I wanted to check in at 2pm. It seemed that there were many such requests and I was told to come back at 3 pm. Some staffs are friendly but some are not. Be aware of noise from adjacent rooms. Except that the room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Chang-Su
THE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS WERE VERY GOOD AND ALSO THE STAFF SERVICE. MY ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THE VARIETY OF TV CHANNELS AVAILABLE. YOU SHOULD ADD FNC (FOX NEWS CHANNEL) AND CNBC (FINANCIAL NEWS). THESE ARE HIGHLY WATCHED CHANNELS IN THE US AND YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY ADD THEM FOR YOUR US CLIENTS.I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT LE CONCORDE DID NOT OFFER THEM
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Raymond
The location was perfect and the staff was very helpful. The restaurant at the top was one of the highlights of our trip. The hotel needs repair. Picture in our bathroom fell off the wall and instead of rehung disappeared. We had two rooms and one of the rooms had part of the ceiling fall in. It was annoying that the hotel offered only even exchange for the American dollar. This is the only hotel out of four in which we encountered this. Overall the staff made this stay quite enjoyable.
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Great hotel in the heart of Quebec!!
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Stu
"A stay in Quebec City"
A very nice hotel close to Old Quebec and many restaurants. Great views. Nice sized rooms and comfortable.
2 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
"Unbelievable honeymoon"
The trip was for my wife and I, as it was our honeymoon. The hotel was in a perfect spot with all the restaurants and tourism spots,being right near old Québec. Love the hotel restaurant. Amazing view. The city at night as aboustely beautiful. The people couldn't be nicer,great service, just a perfect honeymoon..
4 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"This hotel will try to rip you off!"
If you book through hotels.com, they will not give you the room that you reserved or paid for. and then, they will try to rip you off by charging you more instead of the hotels.com published rate. If you want a stress free vacation, I wouldn't recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 4, 2015
Great location just a block outside the wall of old Quebec. Next to alot of restaurants.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Leland
Great hotel. Enjoyed our stay. Parking was bit of a pain.
2 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
we had wonderful time,great location,a lot restaurants by the hotel ,walking distance to the old town,
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Dorota
"Good location. In need of renovation. Bad staff."
Location is obviously good and the hotel building is one of the tallest in Quebec City. If you are lucky enough to get a room on the higher floors facing the Chateau Frontenac, the view is really something. We lived on the 21st floor facing Vieux Quebec, which made up for the overall feeling of a dirty, old, and in-need of renovations hotel. The lobby is disproportionately nice given the state of the actual rooms, so don't be fooled when you step into the building. The staff who checked us in couldn't explain that the hotel needed to charge a security deposit of 200 CAD to one of our cards. The situation became very confused and tense, and the receptionist ended up swiping multiple cards and was very rude. It felt very uncomfortable and sketchy. We have returned from the trip and I still have not gotten the security deposit, which the staff said they refunded, back to my account.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Lovely stay in Quebec City"
It was just one night but it was wonderful. The hotel also booked us a walking tour which we thoroughly enjoyed. We had a lovely breakfast in the restaurant and we were close to everything.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2015
Rose Marie
"Great local with spectacular room views"
The room was very clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly. Check in and check out are a little slow. If there is a line it can take 30 minutes or so. The location was perfect for me. I could walk to the Parliament building in five minutes, the old town in 15. Saint Jean street is close by as well. The view from our room was outstanding, looking towards the old town and the chateau.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Our stay at the hotel made our experience of Old Quebec a fantastic experience. Th e view from our room was awesome specially at night.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
Very Nice place
2 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
steven
Our trip to Quebec City was very nice and we enjoyed it a lot.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Kang
"disappointed"
Slow, bad valet service.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Iain
"Nice hotel, close to Old QC."
Wonderful. Enjoyed the lounge at the hotel and within walking distance of the city.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Great location and service. But the building is a little dated and can use renovation. But overall we have a great time. Loved the roof top revolving restaurant.
3 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Naveed
Good overall
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Jose
"Right where you want to be"
This hotel was closed down and the new owners are trying to get it revived. The price was great as was the location. The rooms are big and the amenities are nice quality. Lots of towel. Yes, it is a little dated but for what I paid I would not ever complain. Quebec City is incredible and the hotel worked perfect for us. I would NOT recommend staying anywhere outside walking distance of all the tourist locations.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Kathryn
"Nice hotel in great location"
Nice hotel in excellent location, short walk to old QC, Cartier, Plains, etc. New mini fridges in the room would good, but otherwise excellent.
4 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015