All hotels in Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States of America
15000 Glazier Ave, Apple Valley, MN, 55124, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice staff, but not clean!"
The bathroom was very dirty. Cracked and missing tiles and grimy caulk were among the showstoppers.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Friendly Staff"
The friendly staff was the best thing about our stay. The worst thing was trying to leave in the morning with our big moving truck with a trailer hooked to the back.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Ginny
"A wonderful place to stay"
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The continental breakfast was bigger than I expected. The beds were very comfy, and the rooms were clean and inviting. We had a mix up with getting a crib for the night and the staff were very accommodating and friendly about getting it taken care of for us. The pool was clean and the kids enjoyed playing in it very much, while the adults could sit in the hot tub.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Alecia
"Great Pool Temperature"
Nice hotel- best part was the temperature of the pool... nice for leisure swimming for the family. My kids and I loved the warm pool
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
tlh
"Didn't hold the room I reserved."
I reserved a room with 2 queen beds, they gave me a full size pull out couch and a king bed. My teenage kids were't happy to sleep on a full size pullout.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"First time, but recommend this chain"
I had never heard of AmericInn; had never been to the St. Paul area; but needed a place to stay on our way back from the Apostle Islands area of Wisconsin.. What a pleasant surprise! Everything was immaculate; the beds were comfortable; the towels decently thick; the heating/air conditioning unit in the room ran quietly. The swimming pool was a decent size, although not real warm, but the hot tub was wonderful!--deep enough to get my tensed shoulders relaxed, and soothingly warm. The hotel is located in a moderately busy shopping area, but our room was very quiet. The building is of fairly recent construction, utilizing styrofoam-filled concrete blocks, which helps to absorb the sound from the street. The breakfast was complete, with scrambled eggs, sausages, biscuits, sausage gravy, cereals, etc. I suspect the eggs had been powdered, and maybe the sausage was soy-based; but they tasted good. These folks are doing it right!.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Frances
"Pleasant, quiet"
Every one of the staff were truly pleasant and friendly. Very quiet hotel, even though busy.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2013
peggy
"Not A Fan"
The bathroom fan didn't work, the toilet handle was broken, & the room keys didn't work. A staff member had to let us into our room every time we needed in. On the other hand, all of the staff were quite friendly & helpful, that somewhat made up for the other shortcomings. Not the worst motel we've stayed at by any means, but disappointing none the less. And we had been told there was plenty of room for parking our car trailers, but space was actually limited.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Ric
it's looks remodeled fresh, clean, and.modern style. the staff was great too. I would recommend this location. and don't forget they have a has grill to bbq!
1 night business trip May 26, 2013
Ashley
"Worked out well for us"
I was a little put off by some of the other reviews I read buy my experience at this AmericInn was a positive one. We didn't use the pool or business center, so I can't comment on them but all else was as-expected.
Other trip May 31, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
The kids loved the beds
3 night trip May 24, 2013
"Good Value"
The hotel was a good value for the price. Staff was very nice and breakfast was good. A good basic hotel for value-minded people.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
"I was there!"
Good Service, employees were poliet Food and coffee were good I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AN EXERCISE ROOM; DOES NOT NEED TO BE EXTENSIVE, JUST A COUPLE OF STATIONARY BIKES
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Poor response in a crisis"
Surprised we weren't offered a different room when the toilet overflowed beyond the bathroom. There was also a bachelor/bachelorette party 1 night and the outside door was left open all night. Frigid in the morning, can't believe the staff didn't close it. Next time I'm in the area I'll pick a different hotel even though I expect it is not always like this, not willing to take that chance.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"Overall fantastic hotel!"
Outstanding. Very peaceful and quiet. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, good breakfast. The lobby isn't all that big but it has a charm to it. The building has been there for ages it seems, and I was pleasantly surprised to see how nice and new everything seemed to be. I'll be thrilled to stay again, especially for the price!
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"Great staff and well kept hotel"
The staff was great and the hotel was well kept up. We would recommend this place. There are also lots of restaurants within walking distance.
1 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2013
It was a great stay
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
We have been here before and plan to come again. This is a great place to stay for a good price. The pool and hot tub are always a welcome treat. The breakfast is acceptable. We have always had good service and a nice room, and hope to come visit again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
"Great Breakfast"
We loved the breakfast and the rooms were clean. The only thing we were a little disappointed in was the temperature of the pool. brrrrrr!! One of the coldest pools we have ever been in! The hot tub made up for it though, nice temp and good sized.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
Rena
"good choice"
The hotel room was very nice, clean, and updated. I would reommend it to people.
Other trip Jan 20, 2013
"Really nice hotel"
Very pleased with this hotel. Great desk staff, rooms were very comfortable, had warm soup available when we arrived at 9pm and a great breakfast the next morning, pool was great as well= not too much cholorine and nice and warm (and I am usually freezing). Loved the surrounding area as well, convenient stores and restaurants. Overall just really liked this hotel!
1 night trip Jan 6, 2013
"Wonderful stay"
We have stayed at this motel several times. Although in the process of re-modeling, everything was great. Look forward to visiting again.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
granma
"pool issues"
The pool was too cold for my baby. I spoke to maintenance poolshould be 80 degrees....was 72...turned up to 75...too cold...turned up again....was very nice by morning...too bad we had to leave...too late for a swim...dissappointed....
Family trip Dec 9, 2012
Jen
"We will do it again!!!!!!!"
It was extremely relaxing. Enjoyed the quiet,and surrounding area, planned to bring our grandkids for a get-away perfect place.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
"Hotel needs some renovations"
We've stayed in this hotel a few times; but haven't in the last couple of years. Unfortunately it's really gone downhill. The hotel was dirty and needs some renovations. Walls looked banged up and carpet staples sticking out all over. I was disappointed that they've let this hotel go under such disrepair. It really is located in a convenient location and we've enjoyed our stays in the past. We'll be staying at another hotel in the future until they update.
1 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2012
"OK, but I'm glad I got a discount from Expedia..."
Room was ok, but cleanliness could have been better...prior guests shampoo bottles were left in the shower...prior guests' hair was seen on towels and on the phone...breakfast was fine..standard continental breakfast items with hot biscuits and gravy
Other trip Nov 21, 2012
Lance
"A pleasant place to rest after a long drive."
Other than road construction that confused my GPS, my stay went well.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012
"No direct access from the adjacent streets."
I liked it.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2012
"Great affordable stay..."
Room was very clean. Staff was very friendly. I thought the breakfast buffet was more then adequate. Hotel location was very convenient to all major restaurants and fast-food chains. The hotel was on a major street intersection, but the entrance was off a side street and you needed to watch your directions. I was a little further south of downtown Minneapolis then I had anticipated, but that's my fault. All in all, a great stay for the money.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2012
"nice getaway"
always a great one night escape
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
eric
"travel back to Iowa"
Always a pleasant stay. But this stay the sink was plugged and the heater did not work. A bit chilly but for the price not unbearable.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2012
"very convenient to the venue we were attending"
Very fast and convenient check in!! Room was very nice and the personell were great!!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
I will be returning. Very happy with everything.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2012
eric
"Very friendly; could have been cleaner."
The staff was super friendly and the location was great. However, the housekeeping could have been better. I was there for three nights and wondered if my room had ever been vacuumed. I reported two dead light bulbs which were replaced immediately. The lobby was decorated beautifully and the breakfast was adequate.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012
Carleton Mom
"Nice for the price"
For the price that was charged to room was fairly nice and comfortable. There was a hot tub in the room, which I've never seen at this price they charged (although it was odd that it was in the middle of the room). The front staff was very friendly and attentive. My only gripe was the sheets when I arrived: you could tell they were cleaned, but there was hair and a stain on them. The staff took care of it though, and other than that it was a decent stay.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2012
JD
"I would stay there again!"
Clean, nice tv and shower, great location. The breakfast left something to be desired, but overall it was great, especially for the price.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012
"Great place and reasonable."
We enjoyed our stay. It was a nice, quiet and clean place. Staff and owner very friendly.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012
Heidi
"Excellent quality and price"
The check-in was great, room was clean and bed was comfortable. Excellent neighborhood - close to entertainment and convenience spots. Would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2012
CB
We found it to be a very nice comfortable place to stay. Room was clean and looked to be freshly painted.. The attendent that was on duty was very polite and very helpful. Breakfast was more than enough. We would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
"excellent!"
We were very happy with the service, the hotel, the spa, and the breakfast!
Business trip Oct 3, 2012
jb
"Adequate for one night"
Hotel staff was polite but acted more like customers were interrupting their personal conversations or other work. Room was clean but their was a residual smoke smell in it, and cigarette burns on the bathtub. I'm not sure that the bathroom floor had been cleaned recently - it felt a little grimy. The king sized bed was definitely past it's prime and saggy. It was ok for a one or two night stay where you won't be spending much time in the hotel. Didn't eat the breakfast but my husband commented that the bagels "looked old enough to vote".
Business trip Sep 28, 2012
Jan
"Good for a first time expereince with Americann!"
We were pleasantly surprised with the comfort of this hotel...Great staff, comfortable rooms, nice lobby and amentaties!
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
New guy checked us in and did not activate our key cards correctly. It's always so aggravating to get a cart full of suitcases and have to return to the lobby to correct this.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2012
It was a decent hotel. Loved having Old Chicago right across the parking lot. It was great to get 10 % off the food bill by showing them our hotel key.Only knew about that when the front desk told us about it.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2012
Great place to stay!
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2012
Chona
"One the way home"
Clean, comfortable and affordable
1 night trip Sep 3, 2012
I believe the is more of an average hotel.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2012
"close to shopping, restaraunts, nice neighborhood"
Great staff, nice pool area, great continental breakfast. Rooms need to be updated a bit, carpet was sticky in several areas of room. Other than that very pleased - worth the price!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012
A. Kobal
"Booked 2 Queen Bed Room but given a King"
This hotel do not guarantee your get what you have booked and paid for. I was shocked when I was checking in with my wife and a child. The receptionist appeared to be helpless as he was not able to allocate the room for us eventhough there are still 2-queen bed available. It was blocked form him, he said. We were tired and could not argued more than to accept being offered an extra roll-in bed. I slept on it and got my back hurt the next morning! When checking out, I managed to talked to a higher-ranking person at the reception desk. She said "we may change the type of room if we do not find it available". What? They mean they can just accept our booking through Hotel.com and do not care wat we paid for?
1 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Will not stay here again"
Room was not very clean. We did not receive maid service even though we were gone from 8a.m. to 4 p.m. When the front desk was notified, the room was not cleaned. We definately will not stay at this Americinn again.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2012