All hotels in Miami Lakes, Florida, United States of America
7601 Miami Lakes Drive, Miami Lakes, FL, 33014, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice cheap hotel."
The outside of this hotel is gorgeous. They've created a beautiful faux jungle landscape. The tiki hut and the patio are the cutest. And that's where it ends. They put all their efforts into the outside. The room was clean, the sheets were stale and you had no choice but to shower after sleeping. The shower could have used a good bleaching. And the exposed ceiling pipes in the bathroom were ugly. If you walked through the building to get to your room, the carpet felt squishy, like it was flooded, but it could have just been the type of carpet. Also, the whole hallway smelled stale and old. Our room was on the ground level and we had a back door to use, so we didn't have to endure the hallway. Check out time is 11:00 am, house keeping showed up at 9:00am and let themselves into the room. It was very rude and should have waited until after checkout confirmation. It's not a resort, but it's located next to a golf course, so they're trying to appear nicer than they are. However, if you keep in mind that it is a hotel and not a resort, it's not that bad of a place.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Tiffany
Excellent! Room was very cleanable comfortable. Affordable as we'll.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Cindy
"Wonderful"
Beautifully appointed very comfortable. Love this place will definitely be back.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Rhonda
"Nice hotel with big rooms"
This is a nice hotel overall. The only problem we had with the bathroom lock. Before booking this hotel I read in reviews that some of there bathrooms locks are not working. These reviews were followed by hotel manager comments saying that they apologize for that and will work on the problem. Bt when I reached, we had same problem with our bathroom. It means they haven't resolved the issue. Apart from this it is nice hotel with very nice landscaping and closest to golf course.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
shalini
We got there and our room was not ready. We had to be moved to another room.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Over night stay for race"
Hotel was very accessible with restaurants close by. Room was comfortable and conditions were very nice. Not old and broken down, but nothing brand new. Sadly no breakfast. Would definitely stay again if I got a good rate on a room again.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Nice Setting"
Small resort tucked away in a residential area.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Love the property. Reasonable rates and great staf"
Had great stay. Minor maintenance would be nice: peeling paint, different wattage bulbs, old spider webs around building, etc
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Maribel
"Nice to be away from the craziness of Miami"
Nice stay away from the busy downtown and South Beach area. Nice and relaxing, very nice staff and they even got us a small refrigerator for our five day visit. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to go to Miami.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Bethany
"Stay"
Best hotel ever
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Junior jean charles
"So small begs."
The begs of the room is way too small, which makes a little bit wired. Bathroom is too huge that makes living room small.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
The hotel itself was nice. It was a little noise from golf balls knocking into the building close to my room, and construction drills.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2014
"Not worth the price for the condition of the hotel"
Rooms needed better maintenance, peeling wallpaper,broken sliding door locks,missing light bulbs. Finding that ceiling had leaked and soaked the bed and having to move to a new room at midnight. Fortunately the manager was responsive to the problem and refunded the cost of one night for our inconvenience. At least the complimentary breakfast was good!
3 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great place!"
We loved this hotel! It was different, colorful and fun. We were only there one night, but would have liked to stay longer. The pool was under repair so we didn't get to use it. The hotel staff recommended a Nicaraguan restaurant close by that was fabulous. It is off the beat and track, so you need to drive to places. We would stay again!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Clean room"
I spent two nights in this hotel and it was a great experience! The room was clean but the breakfast was not included in this booking!!
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Ibrahim
I loved the property! The rich tropical scenery. The mattress was great! The smart shower panel is a welcome relief after a long day out on the town! The only reason this review did not receive full 5 stars was because there was a distinct odor of gas on the property and there was hair on the bathroom floor that was definitely not ours. All in all, we loved the property and will be back!
2 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
WendyB
"Highly recomended"
This hotel is so stylish and the air is so good, as well as the swimming pool.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Abigale
"Great First Visit! I'll Be Back!"
The staff at Hotel Indigo is fabulous and dedicated to ensuring that your stay is right! From check in to check out, everyone was focused on ensuring that my stay was pleasant. Thank you to the person that checked me in (I didn't get his name!). I asked for a dinner suggestion making it clear that I was a foodie and wasn't impressed with "fine dining" options. He suggested a great cuban restaurant! I ate there once for dinner and twice for breakfast during my week long stay. Yohannas and Jovan at the Bistro ensured that my sweet tooth was satisfied, my Cafe Americano was strong, and my cocktails were superb. When I did have minor issues with housekeeping, everyone responded quickly to make it right (even after housekeeping was gone for the day).
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Sherri
"Boutique hotel:Nice rooms"
Hotel is connected to the Don Sula restaurant and Golf course.Rooms are nice and clean.The shower has eight jets which is cool.The only thing they need is a refrigerator in the room
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Stayed one night"
It was OK, I just needed a place to stay for one night between flights. The staff I interacted with were very friendly. They received some packages that arrived for me, no problem. It is an open plan hotel so you have to take your bags, in my case, through some rain. Nothing major, just got a little wet.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Luis
"nice"
Modern
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"The cutest decor ever"
Really loved the rooms' decor!! Sooo cute and cheerful!! It was comfortable too! The shower was really cool although it was small!! The only downside is that expedia room was way far a way from the parking and there was no carts to move our luggage. So we had to carry our stuff all the way to our room at the end of the building!! Overall, really good hotel!!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Reem
"Almost Perfect"
Everything was perfect with the exception of not having a small fridge in the room.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Great place tucked away"
Hotel was clean, check-in was quick. Front desk attendant was very nice and welcoming. Room was very clean and cozy. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to others.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Temeka
"Room"
It was good but bed was a little hard for my back.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
joe
"Cute hotel"
I enjoyed my stay here the room was clean as well as beautiful
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
ellen
We love the location, wery close from the Airport perfect after a long flight!
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
simspa
"Worth the money!"
So of course this was no Four Seasons or Waldorf Astoria, but for $167 a night it was clean, peaceful, upgraded, pretty and convenient. My only complaints about the room is that there is no refrigerator so I had to throw out my leftovers from dinner the night before, and even if there was a fridge, there are no microwaves in the room to re-heat your food. Also the pipes showing in the bathroom were a bit odd, the black paint gave it a contemporary feel but the sweating from the pipes grossed me out a bit while I showered. The most enjoyable was part of my stay was the shower, there are multiple jets and multiple settings.I enjoyed my stay and the serene quietness overall, add a vanity mirror in the room other than the bathroom and you have a returning customer forever.
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
La-La
"Very Nice Hotel"
Just spent one night here for the Miami Marathon. I was completely surprised by the room. It was top notch. I looked good in the photos, even better in person. My favorite feature was the shower which had the overhead shower, horizontal jets and handheld. It was very nice and I got to use it twice. Our room was at the end of the floor and it was very spacious like a suite hotel, complete with couch and 2 chairs. I plan on staying here again for the Miami Beach marathon.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"A nice surprise"
Not a Holiday Inn, Hilton, or any of those other X brands. This is a sweet little hotel. I didn't get to enjoy it until my last day when I stepped out on my patio for a cup of coffee. It was like being in the middle of a tropical forest.
4 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Great stay and very helpful staff"
We stayed in the Indigo hotel and we loved every minute. Clean and spacious rooms, very helpful staff.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Nace Rooms"
The building outdoors needs some paintings. Rooms were nice and confortables.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Right next to Golf club"
Beautiful Views of golf course. Request balcony room so you can open the windows. Even ground floor OK. No refrigerator but you can request microwave if available. Excellent shower!
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
The rooms were very clean and pretty.our only problem was that we did not get the rooms we booked online so someone slept on a sofa.we booked online early so I guess that's why however it was frustrating since we were so tired upon our arrival.I would recommend this place .beautiful rooms and a friendly staff.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"Pretty but dirty"
This hotel looks amazing but our room smelled like mold and had blood stains on the lampshade. Not worth the money.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
travelers
"Nice 1 night stay"
Overall I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Indigo. My room was clean and had a lovely balcony with a nice view. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed a good nights sleep. There was a very slight musty odor when I first arrived but I opened the sliding door and ran the ac for a few and the odor was gone.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Theresa
"A Very Nice Stay"
Comfortable bed and pillows, linens/towels are nice and clean. Very nice surroundings with Shula's golf course right next to the hotel. The staff/front desk was friendly and accommodating. The hotel restaurant offered a variety of foods that won't break the budget. A pleasant sweet smell throughout the halls/front desk. Pet friendly a big plus!
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
Lulu
The price was reasonable in the area. The room was nice. but there is no even a mini fridge! The breakfast included was tasty but surprisingly small quantity.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
Vivian
Quirky decor in lobby and room very enjoyable but hotel exterior could use some TLC. Certainly not cookie cutter.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
Hbmike
"Old rooms, piping in bathroom ceiling leaks."
Rooms are big but old been remodeled, musty smell inside room. Paying for location on golf course. While in bathroom water from piping is leaking.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Susy
"Indigo hotel"
Overall quite a nice property. Rooms had a Florida feel because of the colors and furnishings. It was also very clean and had a shower with numerous jets which was fun. My only problem with this place was the mildew smell which was pretty strong.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
"hotel Indigo"
Love this hotel, will Love to comeback.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Orlando A.
"ok."
extremely hard to find from the street. no refrigerator. the shower was hard to figure out how to use. there weren't enough towels for two people after one night. no continental breakfast. clean which is good.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Okay"
Room was big but smelled funny. The staff was friendly. Overall you get what you pay for. I would say for the money it was fine.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
fad
"Very interesting hotel"
Only problem was location of room. My husband walks with a walker and our room was in the back building. Quite a long walk. Also we came in late and there were no lights by the golf course path. The room was very clean, their room service menu was not the greatest for us.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Perfection near the stadium"
We visited for a caribbean carnival at the stadium and it was so close and had everything we needed
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Perfect place if catching a Dolphins game"
Great place and location! Friendly staff and clean!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Jill
hotel ratings were very misleading. it was like going back into time... hippee like décor... weird cow wallpaper as you walk into lobby and at every door entrance. 2 1/2 stars is more like it.
2 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
only needs to be perfect microwave and refrigerator in rooms
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Yaneisy
"1 night in Miami"
The décor was very tropical Florida. However the toilet was broken upon arrival it kept running. we did tell the front desk staff on the way out and it was fixed when we came back. The cleaning staff came before checkout time in the morning and knocked on the door, I yelled that I was still there but they preceded to come in anyway. Never have I been so happy for a safety lock in my life.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013